Merging duplicate accounts that Money 2006 doesn't view as duplicate

I'm having the same problem that the guy in this post had:
http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.money/browse_thread/thread/ab93827a633d598/d1266cc1b241fcb3?q=duplicate+accounts&rnum=15#d1266cc1b241fcb3
My wife and I have a shared account and an individual account and so I
had to setup logins to both accounts to get all of the accounts. Now it
won't let me merge the two accounts that are actually one account and
so it has double entries for all of the entries in that account. What
can I do to fix this?
Thanks,
Dave

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Watch Accounts
I've set up a watch account to use as a model for an investing strategy I'd like to try. In doing so, I want to be able to track theoretical purchases and sales of individual stocks. I want to track sales and realized gains on my Account Summary window, so I've customized my view to do that. After entering a purchase, the stock shows up just fine on my account summary, but after I sell all shares, it no longer shows up so I'm not able to track realized gains. How can I get Money to continue to display the stocks I no longer "own" in my watch account? a w...

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Customize Current View: Filter Problem

customizing quote merge template

Money Plus not Updating Quotes

Oldest date for Duplicate Cust. #

Changing font in Money 2004 register?

Converting Opportunity to Account

OLK 2k7

Setting up a new e-mail account

Viewing Active Tasks in the Outlook Today View
I really like the Outlook Today view, as it lists upcoming appointments, emails, tasks, etc. However, I can not get it to show my active tasks that have started but are due at a later time (not today). Outlook today will show my active tasks that are due today, but it just won't show tasks that, for example, are due tomorrow. This is bothersome because I want it to show all active tasks, and not just ones that are due today. Any help on this would be GREATLY appreciated! There are a couple of options associated with Task showing and sorting, have you checked via the customize...

OWA Calendar Views
I am hosting an Exchange 2003 SP1 server with many users connecting via OWA. Many of the users (including my boss) are not fond of the 7 day view and much prefer the 5 day "Work Week" view within Outlook. Are there any modules that I can load to implement this "Work Week" view within OWA? I am aware of the control click method in the OWA calendar but my boss does not like that solution. Thanks in advance, Nick ...

Archiving Projects in Project Accounting
Has anyone found a way to archive closed projects? Thanks. ...

Duplicate Messages

SQL View with Smartlist Builder
I am having to recreate Anyviews (GP8) into Smartlists (GP10SP3). Not very happy. Many of our Smartlist require the use of SQL views do to the limitations of Anyview and now Smartlist. It appears that I must create a separate Smartlist for each company I wish to use my sql view with. Is there not a way to include a custom SQL view in Smartlist, and have Smartlist use the company the user is logged into? The view exist in each company database. Can this be done with SQL Reporting server and DynamicsGP? Can I pull a report based on the company db the user is logged into? Thanks for the...

Merge code issues with Publisher 2003

Money 2004 Debt Planner #2

creating a backup on 2002 for Money 98