Medical CDs - [Part 1], [Part 2], [Part 3 = MEDLINE 1986-1998] CDs, [Part 4 = Dragon Naturally Speaking CDs, and IBM Via Voice CDs, including Medical Solutions], [Part 5 = Math Solving, and Statistics

Medical CDs - [Part 1], [Part 2], [Part 3 = MEDLINE 1986-1998] CDs,
[Part 4 = Dragon Naturally Speaking CDs, and IBM Via Voice CDs,
including Medical Solutions], [Part 5 = Math Solving, and Statistics
Porgrams], [Part 6 = Various - Medical Cliparts, Medical Photodiscs,
Medical Imaging Suites]

 buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap
discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software,

2005/09/03 Vilppu Studio Pelvis Anatomy DVDrip 1CD

2005/08/20 Vilppu Studio Lower Leg Anatomy DVDrip 1CD
2005/08/20 Vilppu Studio Proportion DVDrip 1CD
2005/08/20 Vilppu Studio Feet Anatomy DVDrip 1CD

2005/08/14 Vilppu Studio Lower Arm Anatomy DVDrip 1CD
2005/08/14 Vilppu Studio Upper Leg Anatomy DVDrip 1CD
2005/08/14 Vilppu Studio Hand Anatomy DVDrip 1CD

2005/08/07 Vilppu Studio Upper Torso Anatomy DVDrip 1CD
2005/08/07 Vilppu Studio Upper Arm Anatomy DVDrip 1CD

2005/08/03 Vilppu.Studio.Head Anatomy and Construction.Vol.1-3.DVDrip
3CD

[Part 2 ( CDs 10,001 - 20,000)]

Anatomy of Nerves and Muscles                -medical-          CD NR
16 105

UpToDate v11.3        [2 CDs]   medical                         15 650

PET&PET CT Oncology Image Interpretation for Reading Physicians 15 306
- medical-

Je Consulte Evaluation du Risque Suicidaire FRENCH  [medical]   14 111

Junqueira and Carneiro Basic Histology 10th Edition  -medical-  14 024

Physicians Desk Reference Electronic Library 2003  -medical-    14 022

MERRIAM WEBSTERS MEDICAL DESK DICTIONARY 2004 (C) FOGWARE       13 819

Holland Frei Cancer Medicine e 6                                13 679
-medical-

Mosby Procedural Skills For Internal Medicine         [2 CDs]   13 409
-medical-

Data Becker Naturheilkunde MEDiCAL                              13 220

ACR Learning File Chest 32 bit    -LL-             CD NR        13 214

Wheater's Interactive Histology     -medical-                   13 171

Top Score Pro DAT 2003                                MEDiCAL   12 945
Tortora Principles of Anatomy and Physiology 9th Ed.  MEDiCAL   12 946

Grabb & Smith's Plastic Surgery 5th Edition      MEDiCAL UTiL   12 909

Blood Principles and Practice of Hematology 2nd Edition         12 534
-medical-
Pschyrembel 258.Auflage + Hunnius Pharmazeutisches Worterbuch   12 535
-medical-

The Ultimate 3D Skeleton  -medical -                            12 443

Rubin Clinical Oncology 8th Edition     -medical -              12 437

Mosby's Integrated Pharmacology -medical -                      12 434

Dambro: Griffith's 5 Minute Clinical Consult 2001-2002          12 428
Human Anatomy   -medical -                                      12 429
Infomed Understanding EKGs v1.0   -medical -                    12 430
Master Techniques In Orthopaedic Surgery: The Shoulder          12 431
Med-Challenger for Emergency Physicians                         12 432

Blackwell Cerebral and Spinal Computerized Tomography medical   12 417

Churchill Livingstone Interactive Regional Anesthesia  medical  12 415

Voxell Man 3D Navigator Brain & Skull  [2 CDs]        -medical- 12 364
3CD Textbook Travel Medicine & Health 2nd Edition     -medical- 12 365
Interactive Physiology 7 System Suite 2               -medical- 12 366
Mc Ginty Operative Arthoscopy 2nd Edition             -medical- 12 367
Pall Fundamental Immunology 4th Edition               -medical- 12 368
Churchill Livingstone Heart Sounds Made Easy          -medical- 12 369
Bracco Emerging Application for Contrast Enchanced MR1-medical- 12 370
American Cancer Society Clinical Ongology             -medical- 12 371
Primal Pictures Interactive Spine                     -medical- 12 372
Up To Date 11,1                        [2 CDs]        -medical- 12 374
Wheelers Dental Anatomy Physiology & Occlusion        -medical- 12 375
Netter Intern. Atlas of Clinical Anatomy v2.0         -medical- 12 376

Stedmans Concise Medical Dictionary v4 0          -medical-     12 357

Physicians Desk Reference Electronic Library 2002  -medical-    12 270

Swartz Textbook of Physical Diagnosis 4th Ed   -medical-        12 131

Minor Surgery & Skin Lesson           -medical-                 12 097
Medical Microbes in Motion 3          -medical-                 12 098
Mosby's Atlas of Allergies            -medical-                 12 099
Lee Computed Body Tomography With MRI 30 d Edition
                     SN:RUSR23351                               12 100
Mamography Diagnosis & Intervention   -medical-                 12 101
Chest X-Ray Interprestation           -medical-                 12 102
Essential of Radiology                -medical-                 12 103
Functional NeuroAnatomy               -medical-                 12 104
The Human Genome Project              -medical-                 12 105
Images Of Disease 2                   -medical-                 12 106
Acr Learning File Nuclear Medicine    -medical-                 12 107
The Cerefy Atlas of Brain Anatomy     -medical-                 12 108
Gallaghan The Adult MIP SN:RUSR23351  -medical-                 12 109
Mosby's Corson & Williamson Surgery   -medical-                 12 110
Adam Practice Practical               -medical-                 12 111
Virtual Surgeon Open Heart            -medical-                 12 112
Stole MRI Orthopaedics & Medicine 2nd Edition  -medical-        12 113
Rockwood & Greens Fractures In Adults 4th Edition
                     SN:RUSR23351     -medical-                 12 114
Nutrition Interactive                 -medical-                 12 115
Nuclear Medicine                      -medical-                 12 116
NeuroFunctional Systems 3D SN:8621-9833-6917 -medical-          12 117
ACR Learning File Gastrointestinal    -medical-                 12 118
ACR Learning File Genitourinary       -medical-                 12 119
ACR Learning File Neuroradiology      -medical-                 12 120
SURGERY: MASTERING PRINCIPLES, PRACTICE,
                        AND TECHNIQUES-medical-                 12 121
McMinn's 3-D Anatomy 2003             -medical-                 12 122
UNSW Embriology                       -medical-                 12 123

Abdominal And Pelvic  - medical -                               12 021
Yamada textbook  - medical -                                    12 022
Mc Minn s Clinical Anatomy  - medical -                         12 023
Goodman & Gilman's PBT 9th Edition    - medical -               12 024

Gastroenterology Adnoscopy 2nd Edition - medical -              12 014
Novacon Netter Conerestive  [2 CDs] - medical -                 12 016
Novacon Netter Coronary Mealt Dicease - medical -               12 017
RockWood and Matsen  the Smoulder  - medical -                  12 018

Welch Allyn Interactive Guide to the Eye, Ear, Nose & Throat    11 896
- medical-

Goodman and Gilman's :The Pharmacological
        Basis of Therapeutics 9th Edition SN:RG 72309           11 874
-medical-

[Part 1 ( CDs 430 - 10,000)]

 Harrison's Principles of Internal Medicine (c) McGraw-Hill    6911
-medical-

Doctor Schveler's Medical Advisor v2.0      [2 CDs]           5867

Physicians' Desk Reference Electronic Library 2001 -medical- 5097

Integrative Medicine Access 2 Pro                            4747
-medical-

MOSBY'S MEDICAL ENCYCLOPEDIA                                    4251
 CLINICAL MEDICINE                                               4252
-medical-

STEDMAN'S ELECTRONIC MEDICAL DICTIONARY V4                     2708

SCIENTIFIC AMERICAN MEDICINE JUNE 1999                          2061
-medical-

JOHN HOPKINS SURGICAL ANATOMY     medical                       1764

MOSBYS CLINICAL HEMATOLOGY        medical                       1593
GENERAL DERMATOLOGY               medical                       1594
G+G PHARMACOLOGY GG-888           medical                       1595
RADIOLOGY ANATOMY                 medical                       1596
MOSBYS EMERGENCY MEDECINE 4TH EDI medical                       1597
IMAGING ATLAS OF HUMAN ANATOMY    medical                       1598

THE ART OF LAPAROSCOPIC           medical                       1548

EMERCENCY MEDICINE                medical                       1232

MOSBY`S GASTROENTEROLOGY          medical                       1140

PEDIATRICS                        medical                       1091

DORLAND`S ELECTRONIC MEDICAL DICT DICTIONARY                    -998

MOSBY`S CLINICAL NEUROLOGY        medical                       -935

HARISSON 98  SN:81383             medical                       -895

FRACTURES  medical                medical                       -658

ROCKWOOD 97                       medical                       -599
MRI ( M.R.I.)                     medical                       -600

MOSBY CLINICAL NEUROLOGY          medical                       -567
MOSBY IMMUNOLOGY INTERACTIVE      medical                       -568
ADAM PHYSIOLOGY INTERACTIVE       medical                       -569

HISTORY OF MEDICINE 2CD           medical                       -445
COMPLETE ACUPUNCTURE              medical                       -447

BODY WORKS V6.0                   medical                       -441
FAMILY HEALTH ENCYCLOPEDIA        medical                       -442

[Part 3 = MEDLINE 1986-1998] CDs

MEDLINE CD PROGRAMM                medical                      2840
MEDLINE CD 1986                    medical                      2841
MEDLINE CD 1987                    medical                      2842
MEDLINE CD 1988                    medical                      2843
MEDLINE CD 1989                    medical                      2844
MEDLINE CD 1990                    medical                      2845
MEDLINE CD 1991                    medical                      2846
MEDLINE CD 1992                    medical                      2847
MEDLINE CD 1993                    medical                      2848
MEDLINE CD 1994                    medical                      2849
MEDLINE CD 1995                    medical                      2850
MEDLINE CD 1996                    medical                      2851
MEDLINE CD 1997                    medical                      2852
MEDLINE CD 1998                    medical                      2853

[Part 4 = Dragon Naturally Speaking CDs, and IBM Via Voice CDs,
including Medical Solutions]

Dragon Naturally Speaking v5.0 Medical Solutions (c) L&H
                                 serial#: 6680-0873-0218-4921  CD NR
5406

NaturallySpeaking Professional v8 (c) Scansoft Dragon           CD NR
17 795

Dragon NaturallySpeaking v8.0 Preferred BiLiNG WORKiNG [2 CDs]  17 373

Dragon NaturallySpeaking v8.0 Preferred (c) ScanSoft            17 314

ScanSoft Dragon Naturally Speaking Preferred V7
         SN: A109A-G00-006420                                   14 356

Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional Solutions v6.0 (c) L&H  CD NR

IBM VIAVOICE PERSONAL EDITION V10                             1 CD,
 CD NR 9971

IBM VIAVOICE PRO USB EDITION V10                               1 CD,
 CD NR 9920

IBM VIAVOICE ADVANCED EDITION V10 REPACK               1 CD,     CD NR
9885

IBM ViaVoice Release 9 Advanced Edition (c) IBM               1 CD,
 CD NR 7272

IBM Via Voice Pro 8.0   serial : GPA000026052                   1 CD,
   CD NR 5484

IBM Viavoice v8.0 Advanced Edition                                  1
CD,      CD NR 3945

[Part 5 = Math Solving, and Statistics Porgrams]

 buy, risk-free purchase, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap
discounted price, low cost, quality OEM software,

OriginPro v7.5 (c) OriginLab                                    CD NR
14 462

2005/08/14 Wolfram.MatheMatica.V5.2.MAC.OSX 1CD

2005/04/30 MathWorks.MATLAB.7R14.SP2.MAC.OSX 3CD

03/Feb/2005
2005/02/03 Wolfram Research Mathematica V5.1 1CD

2004/12/16 Chemical.Engineering.for.COMSOL.FEMLAB.v3.1
 2004/12/16 Earth.Science.for.COMSOL.FEMLAB.v3.1
 2004/12/16 Electromagnetics.for.COMSOL.FEMLAB.v3.1
 2004/12/16 Heat.Transfer.for.COMSOL.FEMLAB.v3.1
 2004/12/16 MEMS.for.COMSOL.FEMLAB.v3.1
 2004/12/16 Structural.Mechanics.for.COMSOL.FEMLAB.v3.1

MacKichan Scientific Notebook v5.00.2606
MacKichan Scientific Word v5.00.2606
MacKichan Scientific WorkPlace v5.00.2606
MacKichan Software Generic Crack

29/Oct/2004

AMESim 4.1

SYSTAT SigmaPlot v9.0 WinAll SR Patched
SYSTAT SigmaStat v3.1 WinAll SR Patched

19/Oct/2004

MathCAD 12  -  Mathsoft

Mathsoft Mathcad Enterprise Edition v11.0b  -  Mathsoft Engi CD NR 12

MATLAB 7.0.1 Release 14 SP1 (c) MathWorks [3 CDs]
12/Oct/2004

MATLAB 7 Release 14  -  MathWorks   [2 CDs]  CD NR    15 824,

week 30/2004
John.Wiley.Sons.Computational.Colour.Science.using.MATLAB.eBook

week 22/2004

Orchard.Publications.Signals.and.Systems.with.MATLAB.Applications.eBook

week 14/2004

Orchard.Publications.Circuit.Analysis.II.with.MATLAB.Applications.eBook

06/ 5/2003  MathWorks.Optimization.Toolbox.v2.2.for.Matlab

17/ 3/2003
Elementary.Mathematical.and.Computational.Tools.for.Electrical.and.Computer.Engineers.Using.MATLAB.eBook

10/01/2001 WaveWarp Audio Toolbox v2.0.1 for MatLab

MAPLE V9.5 HYBRID  -  MAPLESOFT  SN: 379316842    CD NR  15 936,

SPSS v12.0  -  SPSS Inc.
      SN: 5676 5034 7681 8288 2379 1238 3252 9988 8641 9306 27
CD NR 14 459,

StatSoft Statistica v6.0 Multilingual   CD NR           8594,

EViews 4.1 Standard Sub 100MB
         Serial : only numeric number
         Name   : any name what u want  CD NR          10 170,

SAS JMP Statistical Discovery Software v5.0.1a  CD NR  11 764,

week 07/2005
MINITAB.v14.13

week 23/2004
MINITAB.v14.12.WiN2KXP

week 45/2003 - 09

Texas Instruments Derive v6.0

[Part 6 = Various - Medical Cliparts, Medical Photodiscs, Medical
Imaging Suites]

2005/06/02 Stockbyte.Medical.Professionals.Photodisc 1CD

Artville Medical Humor Clipart                                  CD NR
17 299

Corel Medical Series Child Care              -medical-          CD NR
16 106

ImageDJ DI53 Medical Supplies                                   CD NR
14 479

Dosch Textures Medical Visualization 2                        7362

Lead Tools Medical Imaging Suite v12                            3439

 Loads of other great software ( 20,000 plus programs CDs ), 2D/3D
Model & Textures 3D CDs, 3D Software & NLE Software CDs, Audio Sounds
Sample CDS, AKAI, Band, BASS, BRASS, DRUM, East West, Quantum Leap
Symphonic Orchestra library ( EWQLSO ), FLUT, GIGA, Tascam GigaStudio,
GROOVE, GUITAR, HIP-HIP, HORN, Ideas, JAZZ, KURZWEIL, M-Audio Pro
Sessions, Percussion, Piano, RnB, ( R&B ), ( R and B ), ROLAND,
Spectrasonics, STRINGS, TUB, Ueberschall, Vienna Symphonic Orchestra
Pro Performance ( VSL ) ( GIGA, and EXS24 ), VIOL, Steinberg Cubase,
HALion, Nuendo, Wavelab, VST, VSTi, Yamaha Vocaloid,
 CAx, CAD, CAM, CAE, electronics, EDA. LSI, PCB, FPGA, VHDL, &Other
Design CDs, Digital Stock /Footage & Clips CDs, Software For Technical
Analysis of stocks/commodities/futures markets, GIS, Tutorials & Manual
CDs, Win & Mac programs, 'WinMac', 'PC/MaC', 'Win-Mac', 'Multi',
'Multi-Platform', 'MultiFormat', 'MULTIOS', 'HYBRID', CDs, 1. 3D Studio
Max ( 3Ds Max ) ( 3DsMax ) Plugins Collection, Encyclopedia for 3DSMAX,
2. After Effects Plugins Collection ] (WINMAC), 3. Avid Xpress DV
Plugins Collection, 4. Lightwave Plugins Collection, 5. Maya Plugins
Collection, Gnomon Maya eTutorials & Manual DVDs & CDs, 6. Photoshop
Plugins Collection, working, tested, fully functional, very cheap
discounted price, low cost, please send e-mail tel@mail.gr,
ola3@mailbox.gr

0
eldorado (9)
9/14/2005 11:10:05 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

MAPISP32 #2
MAPISP32 has taken over - uses almost all of the CPU (97 to 99%). Can't send or receive email. Restarting and not launching OUTLOOK gives me back my computer, but no email. Using OUTLOOK 97 on an XP machine. Have checked the postings, but found nothing about this problem (I get no error messages). Also tried renaming MAPISP32.dll and then reloading OUTLOOK, no improvement. Will check back later and thanks! ...

Overall Feedback on CRM 3.0? Anyone Really Disatisfied? Or Satisfi
Hi, I've invested abotu $12K into the CRM software (including the CRM licenses, annual maintenance and Scribe software for GP integration). And we do not have anything working yet. I am wondering if we should proceed with the MS CRM or throw it away and go with some other software. The feedback I've received so far from various people is not good at all - basically lots of money to get something that doesn't work all that well. We are a very small business and we can't afford to throw any more money away. I am super concerned about proceeding further. We are only a 10-...

Pictures #4
Why I can see pictures in OE on e-mails but I can't in Outlook?. I read that it was a security issue but if i wanted I could fix it by editing the windows registry is that right? Thanks Outlook can only display images "inline" if the sender used HTML or Rich Text format for the message and embedded the image into the body. If the image was sent as an attachment, you will always receive it as an attachment. -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *...

Beginning Inventory Balance #2
I am trying to duplicate the Average Inventory, according to KB856731, the formula is; (Beginning Inventory Balance + Summary of each months ending on hand Inventory + Current On Hand Inventory) / (number of months elapsed in the current year +2) Does anyone know what the formula is for the Beginning Inventory Balance? -- Anthony ...

Macro Security #2
Hi, I am trying to set the Macro security level to Low in Access 2003 but cannot find the option in the Tools\Macro menu. It is not even grayed out. The install is a complete install of Office 2003 and I tried a Detect and Repair without luck. Any suggestions? Thank you. Maybe a post in one of the Access newsgroups would get you an answer quicker. Clementius wrote: > > Hi, > I am trying to set the Macro security level to Low in Access 2003 but cannot > find the option in the Tools\Macro menu. It is not even grayed out. The > install is a complete install of Office 2003 ...

Outlook 2002 question #4
Hi. My Outlook 2002 used to show whether I had replied to a message and on what date in a yellow bar across the top part of the preview pane. I can't seem to find out how to get that to show again. Does anyone know how to set this option up? I have looked all around in the menus and such but cannot see where to do this. Thanks Robin Anyone know the answer to this problem? Robin "Robin" <me5@privacy.net> wrote in message news:W8qdnXfkXPysoUPeRVn-rw@comcast.com... > Hi. My Outlook 2002 used to show whether I had replied to a message and > on > what date in...

Spaces issue not fixed in 12.2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel The previous threads have all been closed and none of them seem to have an answer. For anyone else struggling with Office not working with Spaces (and therefore having to disable Spaces to use Office 2008), here is the reply I just received from MS Office for Mac Tech Support: "The Spaces issue is still being worked on, please watch for future OS and Office updates" My guess is that as it has not been fixed in two service packs it is unlikely to change until Office 2012 (or whatever the next major release wil...

Can I embed a clickable link that includes command line arguments?
I 'm familiar with the process of embedding a clickable link to a file located on a share accessible to the recipient, and do so regularly by using a UNC formatted path: \\ServerName\Path\to the \location\of the\file (Interesting ... the "<" ">" I wrapped the above line in dissappeared as soon as I entered the close bracket. In Outlook [plain text] I'm not used to that happening.) My question: is it possible to do the same thing to launch a .exe (or ..cmd) with command line arguments? Something like: \\UNC Path\Executable /argument1 /a...

Product Keys #3
Version: v.X Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello I bought Office v.X a while ago and I use it on an older Mac computer. I also just purchased a new Mac and wished to run my version of Office on it as well. When I run it on the new computer, an error occurs and says that it cannot be run simultaneously on two computers under the same product code and then it closes. I thought that the product came with three licenses? Where are the other licenses at for this and/or how can I obtain them? Thanks much! In article <59b7269b.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw>, St...

OWA logon problem #4
Hello all, here's my problem: Exchange 2003 with SP1 on Win2003 SP1 on a two-node-cluster. If the Clusterresource HTTP-Server restartet (after boot, crash or failover) nobody can logon to OWA because HTTP-Error 500 (Internal Server Error). After an administrator logged on via OWA (yes, he can !) all the other users can use OWA because they can log on now. Any idea ? Regards Ralf ...

Internet mail con Exchange 5.5
Buenas : Quisiera hacerles una consulta: Tengo un servidor de correo Exchange 5.5 que maneja buzones internos que tengo la opci=F3n de crear cuando creo un usuario del dominio (Dominio NT 4). Tengo tambien cuentas de mail externas POP3, las cuales configuro manualmente en cada PC que lo requiera (No todas tienen mail externo).Es decir el usuario descarga los mails externos directamente del pop3 de mi ISP , pero quedan guardados en el buzon de Exchange. La consulta es si es posible hacer que el exchange configure por usuario esas cuentas externas a las cuentas que yo le indique, sin tener la n...

Conditional Formatting #2
Hello, I have a spreadsheet that has about 1200 rows many of which need to have conditional formatting. I had a template set of rows that I was transferring the conditional formatting from and it worked for 20 or so rows. Then in attempting to both copy/paste and drag formatting even further I noticed that the conditional formatting was not being transfered to the target cells. I have even tried doing one row of formatting at a time but it seems like it will not allow any more conditional formatting. The spreadsheet is a good size (about 2MB). I recieve no error messages about this. It simpl...

migration #3
what is the best way to migrate outlook 2000 users to 2003? i think exmerge is the soultion...any other ideas? we are running exch 2003 enterprise server ExMerge is a solution for moving Exchange mailboxes between servers. It has nothing to do with changing Outlook versions. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "ntexchange05" <ntexchange05@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:evuHApvCFHA.3424@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl... > what i...

Printing 2 worksheets to a 2 sided document
Is there any way to print - front to back - 2 seperate worksheets? Turn the paper over and print the second worksheet???? Maybe you can create a worksheet with a picture of both ranges on it: Insert a new worksheet Edit|copy the first range shift-Edit|Paste Picture Link (on that new worksheet) Back for the second range and shift-edit|Paste picture link (right near your first pasted picture link). (insert a nice page break, too) And by pasting a link, you can change the original range and your picture will update right away. (Keep that worksheet as long as you want and print from there???)...

Export #2
Hi, How to export only the perticular group users. Regards Mustafa What sort of information do you need? "Mohammed Mustafa" <mohammed.mustafa@kharafinational.com> wrote in message news:OwKSDO$yGHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How to export only the perticular group users. > > Regards > Mustafa > See "IMI GAL Exporter" - http://www.imibo.com/imidev/Exchange/imige.htm "Mohammed Mustafa" <mohammed.mustafa@kharafinational.com> wrote in message news:OwKSDO$yGHA.3568@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl... > Hi, > > How ...

solver and macros #2
Before you use the solver within a macro, you must establish a reference to the Solver add-in. With a Visual Basic module active, click References on the Tools menu, and then select the Solver.xla check box under Available References. If Solver.xla doesn't appear under Available References, click Browse and open Solver.xla in the \Office\Library subfolder. Cheers Nick ...

File Size #4
Using Windows XP and Office 2007 Is there a reason that Publisher files keep growing in size? We have a weekly bulletin with some static information and some information that changes from week to week. On Monday, we open last week's publication, delete the no-longer-relavent text boxes and pictures, and add new text boxes and pictures for the current week. That has been our standard practice. I just noticed that the file size is increasing exponentially which leads me to believe that even though I delete things, there is still some sort of "ghost" material left in the...

Closing registers #2
1. Is there any way too remove the closing figure when the registers are closed... I don't want my cashiers to see the closing amounts. 2. Can a group of registers be closed out on a selected machine, e.g Reg 1, reg 2, reg 3, reg 4 are all closed on reg 1. Thanks If you don't want cashiers to see closing amounts, lock them out of doing x/z reports and viewing the journal - apply this setting in SO manager - database - cashiers - properties of each cashier - uncheck these boxes. On question 2, out of the box, RMS does not allow that - each register has its own batch that must ...

Problem with KB982526 Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 Update for
If I install this update and then reboot my computer freezes right after the boot screen animation... The only way I can get my system back is to boot safe mode and uninstall the update.... Tried this three times, twice thru windows updates, once with the downloaded update files from microsoft I'm running Win7 ultimate x64 HELP! HOW TO Hide an [Optional, non-security] Update... http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/24376-windows-update-hide-restore-hidden-updates.html Tim S wrote: > If I install this update and then reboot my computer freezes right after > the...

CRM v1.2 for MSDN?
We are a UNIVERSAL MSDN Subsciber which means we pay about $4000 a year to get the entire Microsoft Library. I have not seen CRM 1.2 in any of the updates which is very strange since I normally see them before any other subscription. Did I miss an update? I also notice on the MSDN downloads section they still only have v1.0 listed. Thanks! CRM 1.2 is only just shipping to partners etc. I would not expect it to appear on MSDN for a couple of months "MEI" <MEI@MEI.COM> wrote in message news:Of0KXo7sDHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > We are a UNIVERSAL MSDN Subsciber whic...

hyperlinks #2
When I click on a hyperlink in outlook IE opens and stays blank, but another window opens and asks me to Locate link browser. I have been closing this window, but it reappears on every link. ??????????????? It may help you http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en- us;329912&Product=out >-----Original Message----- >When I click on a hyperlink in outlook IE opens and stays >blank, but another window opens and asks me to Locate link >browser. I have been closing this window, but it reappears >on every link. ??????????????? >. > ...

Freezing Panes #2
How can I freeze two different rows in a single sheet. -- Naidu Pl don't multi-post. Check responses in .misc -- Max Singapore http://savefile.com/projects/236895 Downloads:17,000, Files:358, Subscribers:55 xdemechanik --- "Naidu" <Naidu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:967FF8C4-431D-4BAE-9903-ECCDE18157D7@microsoft.com... > How can I freeze two different rows in a single sheet. > > -- > Naidu ...

Deleting Mail #2
This problem seems to be random over our network. We are running Windows Server 2000 with Outlook 2002. Some users are getting a notification that they have mail and when they check, there is nothing in their inbox. The new mail has automatically gone to the deleted items folder. It doesn't do it with all mail for that particular user or do all the users on the network experience this problem. There are no rules set up to do this. Has anyone else have this problem. If you have a suggestion please respond to my e-mail address DKimball@puc.nh.gov Thanks I have Outlook 2002 on...

Pay commissions to 2 salespersons
Is there a way to pay commissions to two different salespersons for one line item? When I try to enter secont salesperson in "Sales Commissions Entry" window I receive a message "The commission amount may not be greater the sale amount distributed to this salesperson" Commissions in GP are calculated a little differently than what we think about. If I have two salespeople and I want to give each a 5% commission on the sale, then I need to give each of them a 10% commission on 50% of the sale. -- Jim "Pay commissions to 2 salespersons" wrote: > Is th...

If formula #3
I am trying to find an if formula that says if the result of A-B is less than ..03 then 0 but if the result is less than 0 (example -.03) than show result. The reasoning may help. We don't want to be bothered with amounts less than 3 cents but we do want to display the credit balances because we have to refund the amount. Another way of trying to explain what I am trying to do is if the result of A-B is either .01,.02,.03, than just make it 0 but if it is -.01 show result as negative. Any help would be appreciated. Try this: =IF(OR(A1-B1={0.01,0.02,0.03}),0,A1-B1) HTH, Paul -- &...