Maximum Activations Question

I have Money Plus Deluxe installed on my desktop and my netbook
computers.  I would like to install it on my new laptop, but when I go
to activate, it says I have reached the maximum number of activations
(presumably, 2).  Is there any way I can removed Money from one of my
other computers and install it on my laptop, without having to buy
another copy?  Thank you,

Ian Murray
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Question on LVITEM structure used for the CListCtrl class
Hello, The pszText member of the LVITEM structure used for the CListCtrl class seems to only display first 260 characters in a multi-column list view even though it allows any length sting to be stored in the buffer pointed by pszText. Is it possible to display more than 260 characters and if so how can it be done. Thank you Do it owner-draw and you can do whatever you want. joe On Tue, 14 Jun 2005 08:59:16 -0400, "Ririko Horvath" <horvathr@securemethods.com> wrote: >Hello, > > The pszText member of the LVITEM structure used for the CListCt...

follow-up question regarding secondary Y-axes
Using John Peltier's advice from 10/20/05 "problem with column charts and two Y axes in Excel 2003", I was able to create a chart that has columns for each of three series (one on the primary axis and two on the secondary axis). All would be well with the world, except that the two series on the secondary axis I need to appear as a stacked bar (one is a total, and the other is a piece of that same total). Is that possible? Thanks, Patience Select one of the two columns you want to stack, choose Chart Type from the Chart menu, and choose the Stacked Column option. - Jon ...

Question Regd. Dialog boxes and views
Hi, My application should do something like this. When I click a menu item, a dialog is displayed and after entering values and clicking OK, the entered values are displayed in the view. I have done so far. Now after invoking the dialog, filling the values and clicking OK, I need these values to be displayed in a new frame. How do I go about doing this? With regards ...

Activities Question Urgent?
Hi, I have two questions reagarding MS-CRM activity, 1)Whenever users create a new activity, the activity type defaults to task. I want it to default to phone call. 2)When creating a phone call activity for a services user we want the activity direction default to "incoming call" insted of "outgoing call". Your help is highly regarding Thanking You Regards Sarah Hi Sarah, 1) When creating a new activity in CRM you have to select what type of activity you want unless you select it from your home page. Task is on the top of the list and I am unaware of any wayt to ch...

Calling a Personal.XLS Sub from anther workbook's 'This Workbook' Sheet Activate
I have a Sub in module1 of Personal.XLS. I can run it from Tools/Macro just fine from any Workbook. However, I would like to be able to run it from any Workbook's 'This Workbook'/Sheet Activate. The Sub's name is RemovePI. I put 'Call RemovePI' in Sheet activate and that produced an error saying something like "Sub or Function not defined." I tried Call [Personal.XLS].[Module1].RemovePI' and got an error 424-Object Required. I then tried to establish a reference to Personal.xls to see if that would cure the problem but was not allowed to do i...

Show maximum date in a query/report
I am having trouble with a query/report that I run that should show the last payment date that a tuition payment was made. It works for most records but for the ones where the tuition payment is more than it was the previous month then it it showing the payment date and tuition payment from that previous month. For example the records are PayDate of 2/3/2010 and TuitionPayment of $45.00 PayDate of 3/2/2010 and TuitionPayment of $80.00 I would expect the query/report to show the 3/2/2010 payment but it is showing the 2/3/2010. Like I said most of the accounts are showing the c...

Cannot add Active-Directory User
whenever i try to add a crm-user (via web or the assistent) i get the following error message: (80070005) SOAP Server Application Faulted any ideas? @ -- Erstellt mit Operas revolution´┐Żrem E-Mail-Modul: http://www.opera.com/m2/ Had same problems...Nake sure that you are logged onto the machine (yes, I am serious...) as a CRM user. This seems to be a goofy error for an authentication fault. -- Thanks for your patience! "Armin Wagner" wrote: > whenever i try to add a crm-user (via web or the assistent) > i get the following error message: > > (80070005) SOAP S...

Graphing question.
I'm having data values print on my graph, but I don't want the zero's to print. I've created a formula in the spreadshee to return a blank value, but the 0's still print on the graph. Any help is appreciated Thanks. Instead of an empty string, you can use the NA() function in your formulas: =IF(B2=0,NA(),B2) Marcia wrote: > I'm having data values print on my graph, but I don't want the zero's to print. I've created a formula in the spreadshee to return a blank value, but the 0's still print on the graph. Any help is appreciated. > Thanks. ...

Very quick .pst file question
Does my outlook.pst file normally contain everything I need to run outlook? In other words, does outlook store my data in any files that I should be backing up? Thanks. Sue Mosher's Slipstick site has information on How and Where Outlook stores its information: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm -- Nikki Peterson [MVP - Outlook] "Sam" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6f9f01c3e6cb$8362ddb0$a501280a@phx.gbl... Does my outlook.pst file normally contain everything I need to run outlook? In other words, does outlook store my data in a...

Slipstick Question for Sue Mosher MVP
Hi Sue, Thanks for the Slipstick web site! How do I push the Outlook calendar dates into the Word template? Sorry for all the questions. I am trying to learn more about Outlook 2003 and get MOS certification down the road. Thanks, jack I started the Slipstick.com site, but Diane Poremsky owns it now.=20 The page at http://www.slipstick.com/addins/calendar.htm#print includes = links to Word templates with macros that show how to put Outlook data = into Word.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Configuring Microsoft Outlook 2003 http://www.turtleflock.com/olconfig/index.h...

Newbie question re; Backups
I am trying Money 2003 after years of Quicken and like it however I need help with the backups. In quicken before closing the program I was able to make a backup on to a CD however in Money the only option I have for the additional backup (in addition to the default on the hard drive) is to a floppy drive. Is there a way to change that? Thanks In microsoft.public.money, Stephko wrote: >I am trying Money 2003 after years of Quicken and like it however I need >help with the backups. In quicken before closing the program I was able to >make a backup on to a CD however in Money the ...

Allow activate/deactivate
We are a small organization and have set up the business Model in three units: It and notIT and manager. We want IT to be the only ones able to delete records. We want IT and Manager to be able to activate/deactivate records. Everyone else shares data aand has all remaining rights. I have been able to set the Delete to IT, but the activate/deactivate eludes me. There seems to be only one place to set those rights, rather than setting the rights on different tabs in the roles form. Also, we would like all employees to be able to read all records, except the contacts who are employeed...

Comma delimited question
When I paste several lines of comma delimited text into a worksheet I get the icon to use the text import wizard. Then I have to select delimited and comma everytime I paste. How can I set that as the default for that worksheet? As I paste entries several times it becomes rather annoying. Any help would be appreciated. Carol It's been my experience that excel likes to remember what you used the previous time (within the same excel session). So once you do data|text to columns, excel will remember this when you paste that comma delimited stuff the second time. If you close the workbo...

Unique (DB) Question, Need
If this be the wrong group, please, point me esewhere. I work with an application, what it was written with is unknown. There are a dozen fields, left to right in two rows. Some field are STATE where clicking opens a list -or- if one knows the 2-ltr, simply type it. Other fields have alphas only, still others are numerics. One is a TAX ID number. I simply tab through the dozen or so fields and manually enter data. (Data is W-9 info, tax ID, firm name, and address) The problem is that it is tedious to fill these fields. I can create an Excel (or Access) table with all of the contents...

how can I activate a hyperlink address from the vbOKOnly button
I have created the message box and when the user click the OK button I want a hyperlink to activate. Anyone know the code for this after the vbOKOnly Thanks On Sun, 18 Apr 2010 08:03:01 -0700, pete wrote: > I have created the message box and when the user click the OK button I want a > hyperlink to activate. Anyone know the code for this after the vbOKOnly > Thanks If the site address is fixed and known: Application.FollowHyperlink "http://www.thesite.com" If the site address is a variable string value displayed in a control on the form: Application.Follo...

Conditional Formatting Question #7
I want the formattin of a series of cells to be dependent on the data in another cell. For instance, if A1 is a result of "something" then A1:A7 will all turn red. How do I get that done?? -- livifivil ------------------------------------------------------------------------ livifivil's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=36917 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=566288 Say $A$1 = "Something" then select A1 to A7 and enter this formula in Conditional formatting =$A$1="something" VBA N...

OL "pop up" question
I am using OL XP with Win XP Home Ed. For some reason my OL program now automatically "pops up," every time a new e-mail msg comes in. This is very annoying , especially if I am working in another application and the screen suddently shifts to my "IN" box. How do I turn this feature off? I cannot find any reference to it in Tools>Options ...

Dialog ComboBox Issue in VC 6 -- Newbie Question
I created a dialog using the tool in VC6. I added a combox, and populate data into the combo box successfully. However, when I click the down arrow button on the left of the combobox, there is only a very thin black line appears. If I carefully click on that line, I can select a data, which means the combo box data is fine. My question is how I make it to display all data in the dropdown style correctly. Also, I tried to add a combo box manually by defining like "IDC_CBO_CUSTOMERS 888", declaring message map and so on in the class of the above dialog . It compiles successful...

Activity Grids 07-23-03
I would really like to see the ability to sort activity items by date. In the Account and Contact forms the activity sub forms don't display any date information. This makes trying to determine which message I actually need easier to find. [re: some message] [re: some message] [re: some message] [some message] Paul Micosoft MVP, ASP.NET Activity lists cannot be customized and you cant show the dates the activities were created. This issue has been highlighted and Microsoft are aware etc. For a 3rd party solution to this issue see www.c360.com "Paul D. Murphy [...

Finding null or no values in active reports
Hi there, I am trying to generate a report to disply all item lookup codes where alias is NULL. Can I do this in RMS Active reports? Ivan Yes. You'll need a LEFT JOIN to the Alias table, and you can put "( Alias.ItemID is null )" in the Selection Criteria section.... -- -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting http://www.tibercreek.com glenn@tibercreek.com ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me directly but post all responses here in the newsgroup so that all can share the information "Ivan Brebner" <ibrebner@premiumretail...

stop VBA in solver when maximum iterations reached
hi I would like to add to the VBA code in a way that stops running Solver after the max iterations has been reached. I would like to do so in a way that there is no dialogue box for the user. i.e. I want NO user interaction whatsoever as the solver code is part of a loop and I want it to move on to the next iteration even if the maximum iteration was reached. If lCount=50 Then Exit Sub. -- Regards Dave Hawley www.ozgrid.com "LOZ" <LOZ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C471F1A5-9419-4737-AEF0-2CFB7C1662E8@microsoft.com... > hi ...

dates question
I know i can create autofill in Excel for dates, but I need to be able to customize my dates. What I am wanting to do is create a list of dates that a school is in session - and exclude all weekends and holidays/breaks. I wrote a script for outlook that will add all these "days off reminders" in our outlook calendar, but I need to generate a calendar that will show me what (example) 50 days are from a set date minus all days off. I was wondering if there was a simple way to do this, or if I can use my script I created in Outlook in excel with little modification. ...

Spell check for CRM Activities
Does any one has or knows a speller add-on or other solution for the CRM? Roi Gold Try iespell/c360 Spell Check solution. - The c360 portion adds buttons to the activity page which, in turn, call iespell's spellcheck utility. c360's portion is free, iespell is $10 or so. c360's download is at http://www.c360.com/Products.aspx - look in the 'Free products and utilities' section on the right hand side. - Instructions are in the download. iespell is at www.iespell.com Scott. "roig" <roig@nospam.cydoor.com> wrote in message news:ec094341770d91abef725...

CPropertySheet question #3
Hi all: I'm making a dialog window that has a functionality of Property Sheet (but it looks different). The problem I encountered is how to deactivate existing property page and set a new one on its place when another tab is clicked? I tried destroying it and creating it anew, but CPropertyPage class does not do it like that. Using Spy++ I discovered that it simply makes the old Property Page invisible. Does anybody know how to do that? I tried to set/remove WS_VISIBLE flag for the property page dialog window but somehow some child windows of that dialog pop up in a new one where ...

Printer Hardware question?
I have a differnt printer at each pos register. One is a epson tmu220 and the other is star sp512 on both of these i have it so it doesnt print each transaction. But if I do tht it doesnt print it says that it cant find the opos driver. If i have it print only after it ask the transaction it works fine. At one point it was working with it like that but now it isnt. Does anyone have any ideas of how I get it back todo that again? ...