make $$$$ in minutes

If you like receiving Free Cash for doing most
anything on the net, then you'll love FreeCash4.
We'll help you FATTEN your Wallet!

Our Program is simple. Just sign up with your e-mail address and we will send
you a link to verify your membership.

Next, provide us with a little information about yourself. We need to know Who
to send the money to. Once you have completed this step, you just earned some
money.

FreeCash4-Joining: A quick $5.00!

Once inside the member’s area you will have many ways
of earning some Free Cash. There is FreeCash4 everyone.
You will not be disappointed!

Click Here! Or copy and paste

http://www.FreeCash4.com/cgi-bin/signup.cgi?r=shanefair5@aol.com
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

how to make one colum respond to the next
In one column (F10), I punch an account number (ex. 1999) I would then like Excl to write the appropriate account name in the following column (D10) HOW?? Perhaps you can also mail me your answer if you have a solution (uffe@noejgaard.com) Thanks in advance Uffe You would set up the accounts on another sheet with the account numbers in the first column. (You could either at this point use the range address in a VLOOKUP function or name the range, (Edit>Name>Define), say Accounts) On the sheet you want to put the data when typed use the VLOOKUP function so if your account n...

Not a make item error
I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I missed? Hi Adam, You have to assign this item as Make item in the Item Engineering window also. Thanks "Adam" wrote: > I am trying to create a BOM for an item I just created. I set the Item > Replenishment Method to 'Make' on the Item Resource planning screen, but get > an error when trying to create a BOm for this Item. What have I miss...

making a chnge in a report
i have a report and that report imports other data it is abotu 160 pages and ther are abotu 5 pages that i need to make changes in how do i do that in access? Revise the data that feeds the report. -- Build a little, test a little. "Meca Lee" wrote: > i have a report and that report imports other data it is abotu 160 pages and > ther are abotu 5 pages that i need to make changes in how do i do that in > access? > > ...

Make Exchagne 2000 reject invalid mail
How can I make Exchange 2000 work just like sendmail, where it rejects invalid recipients during the SMTP protocol? Event Sink? Any Ideas??? Rod lazyadmin wrote: > How can I make Exchange 2000 work just like sendmail, where it rejects > invalid recipients during the SMTP protocol? > > Event Sink? > > Any Ideas??? > > Rod You can do this in E2003, but see if ORF from www.vamsoft.com looks like it might fit your needs & your budget (it's inexpensive). You can't. There may be some 3rd party products that can integrate or query AD for the list of v...

Critical Stop Sound Every 5 Minutes!!!
This is driving me crazy - I can't figure out why the critical stop sound goes off every 5 minutes. Only the sound, no warning windows or popups associated with the sound. I've run antivirus and an assortment of spyware/malware software and nothing comes up. There's nothing logged in event viewer that is every 5 minutes to point me in the right direction. Any suggestions? I have Windows XP Media Center w/SP3. This has been happening for 2 days. DG wrote: > This is driving me crazy - I can't figure out why the critical stop sound > goes off every 5 mi...

make a menu when burning a mastered dvd
So I can burn a dvd to play in a dvd player, and I understand a general menu comes up when playing on the dvd player - but the problem I'm facing is getting the -separate files to show up in a particular order-. For example, if I have a tv show, I'd like the menu to show up as ep1, then 2, then 3, so that they would play in order. I'm not sure if this is possible with the windows vista burning, but it's fairly important for me. Please help! Thanks! -- sweetz88 On 17 Mar 2010, sweetz88 <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in microsoft.public.windows.vist...

make a letter in a cell automatically equal a dollar amount
need to know the formula to have a certain group of cells set up so that when a specific letter is entered, it will automatically enter a dollar amount Set up a lookup table that will match the numeric dollar amount to the corresponding letter, assume this will occur in columns A and B like so, and starting in row 1: Column A Column B Row1 A $100 Row2 B $200 Row3 C $300 ... ... Now, assume you enter all of your letters column D starting on row 1 (so first value is i...

Data labels: Making the value currency & use % in a chart?
Is is possible to have in a pie chart BOTH the value with a currency format and the 1,000 comma option on, with the percentage checked as well? You might have to construct your own labels in an extra worksheet range, using a formula like this: =TEXT(B2,"$#,000.00")&CHAR(10)&TEXT(B2/SUM($B$2:$B$10),"0.0%") then use a utility like those below to assign these labels to the pie wedges: Rob Bovey's Chart Labeler, http://appspro.com John Walkenbach's Chart Tools, http://j-walk.com - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP Peltier Technical ...

" error andthe "making new profiles"-solution
Hi; Since a week or two I get the error "Unable to open the outlook window" most of the times when I try to start Outlook for the first time (OL2003, from Office 2003, winxp prof latest patches for all). When I click ok, I try again to start outlook and that works ok all the time. The MSKnowledge base ( http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;252304&Product=out2003bcm ) tells me to delete a registry key and make a new profile. Before I try that solution I would like to be sure about what exacly happens if I delete the regkey and therefor delete the profil...

how can I make a chart with the x-axis in logarithmic scale
how can I make a chart with the x-axis in logarithmic scale. the built in function makes the y-axis log Hi, You need to use the xy scatter chart type if you want an x-axis log scale. Cheers Andy Doris wrote: > how can I make a chart with the x-axis in logarithmic scale. the built in > function makes the y-axis log -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info Where do I set log scale for x-axis on scatter plot "Andy Pope" wrote: > Hi, > > You need to use the xy scatter chart type if you want an x-axis log scale. > > Cheers > Andy &...

how to make postcards for mass mailing?
I have blank postcards from post office and wish to put a message on the postcard for mass mailing. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you do it? Create the appropriate size page, type the stuff on it, put the cards in the printer, print. "lilfrogr" <lilfrogr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:010B8A1F-5309-4C36-9A49-64CFE1B1F6C7@microsoft.com... :I have blank postcards from post office and wish to put a message on the : postcard for mass mailing. Has anyone done this before? If so, how did you do : it? For individual cards, if yo...

MS Word 2007 makes files read-only for no apparent reason
Many have experienced this and I haven't found any solutions on this or other forums. Normally, like most others, I like to save the word document I am working on every once in a while. The first few times I do this, there is no problem, but eventually Word will decide that the file you are currently working on is read-only and cannot be saved. The read-only box in the file properties is NOT ticked and all security permissions are in force for the user. Please help. I am tired of saving my file under a different name every 5 minutes. ...

Convert hours into days hours minutes
Is there a function or a code I can create in Excel where I can create hours into days with hours and minutes. For example I have 10.66 as hours..I want to change that in another cell to read 10 hours and whatever minutes .66 resepresents I think its like 37 minutes or so.. the same if I had lie 28.5 hours..want it to read 2 days 4 hours and 30 minutes. Thanks Hi Alex Excel stores dates and times as a number representing the number of days since 1900-Jan-0, plus a fractional portion of a 24 hour day: ddddd.tttttt .. This is called a serial date-time. http://www.cpearson.com/excel/d...

Making my Publiscation Smaller
How do I make my publication smaller? Right now its at 50 MB, and I would like to make that smaller if possible. Thanks dwalsh77 wrote: > How do I make my publication smaller? Right now its at 50 MB, and I > would like to make that smaller if possible. > > > Thanks You have neglected to mention the most salient thing - the version. If you're running 2000 or earlier, and using JPEGs, there is very little you can do (save buy 2002 or 2003) as Publisher decompresses them before saving the file. -- Facon - the artificial bacon bits you get in Pizza Hut for sprinkling o...

Calculate Time Using Minutes and Seconds Only
I am trying to calculate a race time using just Mins and Secs to give the overall race time . How can I format my fields to show only mins and secs without Access trying to convert to Hour Mins and secs when the mins are 60 or more. Val@AGIS On Wed, 19 Mar 2008 07:21:06 -0700, Val@AGIS <ValAGIS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am trying to calculate a race time using just Mins and Secs to give the >overall race time . How can I format my fields to show only mins and secs >without Access trying to convert to Hour Mins and secs when the mins are 60 >or more. >...

converting hrs to minutes
I have a large database with values in hrs (i.e. 1:06, 123:45, 345:56 etc) I want to convert these to minutes (1:06 to 68, 123:45 to 7425 etc). I've been fooling with the convert and format functions but haven't gotten anywhere. Help would be appreciated. Jerry If your time values are in column A, type = A1*1440 in column B1 , then copy down Format B1 as Standard HTH -- AP "Jerome Ranch" <ranchjp@mchsi.com> a �crit dans le message de news:hljm02hbokif62ricoi4ar3qe9e5ebve61@4ax.com... > I have a large database with values in hrs (i.e. 1:06, 123:45, 345:56 > etc...

How do I make criteria = dates
I want to do a query, part of this query I need to know if a date is approaching i.e if john has completed training on the 20/03/06 and this training expries on the 20/3/08. When I ran my training query I need to know any dates that are 60 and 30 days from the expiry date. I hope there is someone where that can help me out Ian In query design view, type an expression like this into the Field row: Due: DateDiff("d", Date(), [ExpiryDate]) In the Criteria under this, you can use: <= 30 or perhaps: Between 0 And 60 "Ian" <fullballs65@hotmail.com>...

how do I make a voting ballot?
Any easy ways to make a ballot with six candidates, space for write in as well. Thank you. This should not be a difficult thing to do. A couple of squares to check, the candidates' names or a blank line. Am I missing something? The harder part should be deciding who deserves your vote. Is "None of the above" a valid option? ;-) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "Jackie Lee" <Jackie Lee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D40098E7-E19E-4BE0-A80D-63E9916F2F39@microsoft.com... > Any easy ways to make a ballot with six candidates, s...

Macros to select multiple sheets to make simultaneous change
Hi, I need to have a macro such that it'll select all sheets from the first to the sheet before a sheet called "test". After selecting these sheets, i want to make simultaneous changes to them. So how do I add the code in the macro to choose all these sheets? I can't put the names of the sheets coz the names changes often. THanks! noel Hi noel This will loop through the sheets Sub test() Dim num As Integer Dim a As Integer num = Sheets("test").Index - 1 For a = 1 To num With Sheets(a) '.Select MsgBox .Na...

how to make a query to find the company with large number of selli
Hi I have two tables, one for the companies' info and one for t selling In the selling table there is data for customers, companies, prices etc. What I want to do is making a query to know which company has the large No. of selling. Can any body help me plzzzz What do you mean by "which company has the large No. of selling"? Most sales? Largest dollar amounts? Most items? In other words, which field determines "large"? -- Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP Light. Strong. Cheap. Pick two. Keith Bontrager - Bicycle Builder. "ghost" wrote: > Hi &g...

How do I makes the left Word icons smaller?
The icons in the left vertical task bar have been resized too large and cause me to have to scroll down to Close. I'm sure I did this by mistake. How can I restore them to a smaller size? As far as I can see there is no "Large Icons" option in Customize in Word 2007 as there is in earlier versions, so the only explanation I can think of is a change in screen resolution. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Nannie" <Nannie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CB...

Making a UserForm show above a any opened doc
Hi, I am using a userform to load document into Word, but when the document is opened, the userform window will be covered by the opened file. This happens whether the ShowModal property is set to True or False. I checked online and found this posted by Doug: Making a UserForm show above a newly created Word 2000+ http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms/KeepUserFmAboveDoc.htm but the link is removed. :( I also tried to minimize the newly opened file with the following code: wrdDoc.Windows(1).WindowState = wdWindowStateMinimize (The wrdDoc is the file object and I v...

make column headings automatically appear as axis chart labels
if i highlight a range (say two columns ) of data and i have the first col as 'x' values with the data type as a column heading eg 'length (metres)' and the 2nd column as say 'weight (kilograms)', can I get Excel to automatically use these upper cells as axis labels when i insert a chart? Not automatically but you can link a chart title (axis or main) to a cell by selecting the title, typing = in the formula bar and clicking the cell to generate a reference such as =Sheet1!$A$1 best wishes -- Bernard Liengme http://people.stfx.ca/bliengme Microsoft Ex...

Exchange 2007: How to make OWA-users auto-login?
Without using forms based authentication, how can I make everyone login automatically in OWA? Now I receive a popup asking for credentials. Thanks Hi, Use integrated windows authentication on the exchange virtuel directory. Leif "Prem" <premmetje@zonnet.nl> wrote in message news:1162866578.985819.70200@m7g2000cwm.googlegroups.com... > Without using forms based authentication, how can I make everyone login > automatically in OWA? > Now I receive a popup asking for credentials. > Thanks > Thanks for reply, but I'm sorry, but that does not work, creden...

Making sure Comment in Workbook is never deleted
Excel 2002 SP3 Win XP Pro SP2 Hi, I need to pass a spreadsheet around to others BUT I also need to have a clearly visible explanatory comment on the first sheet. How do I make absolutely sure that no matter what, this comment is never deleted? Just write the comment, make it visible and lock that cell? Is that the best way or is there a better way? Thanks. Don't forget to protect the sheet as well. HTH, JP On Feb 29, 3:39=A0pm, stef <notva...@nomail.nul> wrote: > Excel 2002 SP3 > Win XP Pro SP2 > > Hi, > > I need to pass a spreadsheet around to others B...