M2006 - Money Market sale = Cap Gain ??

I sold some of my Fidelity Select Money Market for the first time in a few
years and while just looking at 2007 Cap Gains Report ( to see if est tax
payments due) I notice that the $3000 sale of FSLXX shows a Cap Gain of
$2665 ??? It shows my last purchase ( 7/2005 - that's right ) and the sale
date.

If I show just my brokerage account, it shows nothing for FSLXX in " Price
Appreciation". I checked every FSLXX entry and price always $1. Price
history shows only $1 entries .... I DID have reinvested dividends every
months for the past X years, but I'm sure it wasn't $2665 of the $3000.

If I  do a " CHART PRICE HISTORY " for all dates it's a flat line at
$1.00, BUT if I 'select FS MMKT'  and then "View",  "ANALYSIS" , it shows
52 week high of $5.22 and Low of $4.82. Where did it get that ?? !!

 I DID have an issue with someone stealing/opening my mail this past year,
so I had my account numbers changed. I'm thinking perhaps I made a temp
entry during that period and had Money do the math to come up with WRONG
price and then I corrected it. I'm sure that's related somehow to WHY it
shows Cap Gain when selling Money Market ( Yes it shows as MMkt in
Money ), BUT it seems to remember the bad info.

Anyway to correct this short of renaming/creating new fund etc ? It goes
back years so I'd rather not have to mess with buys/sales of all Select
Funds since 2004. Would deleting all prices in price history correct "what
it thinks was high/low " ?

Thanks,
Bobb

0
Bobb
11/20/2007 6:30:10 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, - Bobb - wrote:

>I sold some of my Fidelity Select Money Market for the first time in a few
>years and while just looking at 2007 Cap Gains Report ( to see if est tax
>payments due) I notice that the $3000 sale of FSLXX shows a Cap Gain of
>$2665 ??? It shows my last purchase ( 7/2005 - that's right ) and the sale
>date.
>
>If I show just my brokerage account, it shows nothing for FSLXX in " Price
>Appreciation". I checked every FSLXX entry and price always $1. Price
>history shows only $1 entries .... I DID have reinvested dividends every
>months for the past X years, but I'm sure it wasn't $2665 of the $3000.
>
>If I  do a " CHART PRICE HISTORY " for all dates it's a flat line at
>$1.00, BUT if I 'select FS MMKT'  and then "View",  "ANALYSIS" , it shows
>52 week high of $5.22 and Low of $4.82. Where did it get that ?? !!

I would start with File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair. I don't
think it is likely to make a difference, but it's worth a try, and
it will not hurt.

Check the Details of the investment to make sure it is set up as a
Money Market fund.

From there, click InvestmentActivities on the left. Check for any
non-one Prices. It might help to sort by Price by clicking the
column header.

Click UpdatePrices->UpdatePricesManually. Look thru the table to see
if there are any bad prices. For a MMF, you could blank the symbol
if you want, to keep any problem price fetching out.... I doubt that
is the problem tho.

> I DID have an issue with someone stealing/opening my mail this past year,
>so I had my account numbers changed. I'm thinking perhaps I made a temp
>entry during that period and had Money do the math to come up with WRONG
>price and then I corrected it. I'm sure that's related somehow to WHY it
>shows Cap Gain when selling Money Market ( Yes it shows as MMkt in
>Money ), BUT it seems to remember the bad info.
>
>Anyway to correct this short of renaming/creating new fund etc ? It goes
>back years so I'd rather not have to mess with buys/sales of all Select
>Funds since 2004. Would deleting all prices in price history correct "what
>it thinks was high/low " ?

Based on the problem, there is probably some fairly simple solution.

>Thanks,
>Bobb
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
> In microsoft.public.money, - Bobb - wrote:
>
>>I sold some of my Fidelity Select Money Market for the first time in a
>>few
>>years and while just looking at 2007 Cap Gains Report ( to see if est
>>tax
>>payments due) I notice that the $3000 sale of FSLXX shows a Cap Gain of
>>$2665 ??? It shows my last purchase ( 7/2005 - that's right ) and the
>>sale
>>date.
>>
>>If I show just my brokerage account, it shows nothing for FSLXX in "
>>Price
>>Appreciation". I checked every FSLXX entry and price always $1. Price
>>history shows only $1 entries .... I DID have reinvested dividends every
>>months for the past X years, but I'm sure it wasn't $2665 of the $3000.
>>
>>If I  do a " CHART PRICE HISTORY " for all dates it's a flat line at
>>$1.00, BUT if I 'select FS MMKT'  and then "View",  "ANALYSIS" , it
>>shows
>>52 week high of $5.22 and Low of $4.82. Where did it get that ?? !!
>
> I would start with File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair. I don't
> think it is likely to make a difference, but it's worth a try, and
> it will not hurt.

Will do.

> Check the Details of the investment to make sure it is set up as a
> Money Market fund.

It is

> From there, click InvestmentActivities on the left. Check for any
> non-one Prices. It might help to sort by Price by clicking the
> column header.

All = $1

> Click UpdatePrices->UpdatePricesManually. Look thru the table to see
> if there are any bad prices. For a MMF, you could blank the symbol
> if you want, to keep any problem price fetching out.... I doubt that
> is the problem tho.

All = $1

>> I DID have an issue with someone stealing/opening my mail this past
>> year,
>>so I had my account numbers changed. I'm thinking perhaps I made a temp
>>entry during that period and had Money do the math to come up with WRONG
>>price and then I corrected it. I'm sure that's related somehow to WHY it
>>shows Cap Gain when selling Money Market ( Yes it shows as MMkt in
>>Money ), BUT it seems to remember the bad info.
>>
>>Anyway to correct this short of renaming/creating new fund etc ? It goes
>>back years so I'd rather not have to mess with buys/sales of all Select
>>Funds since 2004. Would deleting all prices in price history correct
>>"what
>>it thinks was high/low " ?
>
> Based on the problem, there is probably some fairly simple solution.
>

>>Thanks,
>>Bobb

0
Bobb
> In microsoft.public.money, - Bobb - wrote:
>
>>I sold some of my Fidelity Select Money Market for the first time in a
>>few
>>years and while just looking at 2007 Cap Gains Report ( to see if est
>>tax
>>payments due) I notice that the $3000 sale of FSLXX shows a Cap Gain of
>>$2665 ??? It shows my last purchase ( 7/2005 - that's right ) and the
>>sale
>>date.
>>
>>If I show just my brokerage account, it shows nothing for FSLXX in "
>>Price
>>Appreciation". I checked every FSLXX entry and price always $1. Price
>>history shows only $1 entries .... I DID have reinvested dividends every
>>months for the past X years, but I'm sure it wasn't $2665 of the $3000.
>>
>>If I  do a " CHART PRICE HISTORY " for all dates it's a flat line at
>>$1.00, BUT if I 'select FS MMKT'  and then "View",  "ANALYSIS" , it
>>shows
>>52 week high of $5.22 and Low of $4.82. Where did it get that ?? !!
>
> I would start with File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair. I don't
> think it is likely to make a difference, but it's worth a try, and
> it will not hurt.

Hmmm... that's not an option for me.
When I open M2006 I get to the password screen.

If I ignore that and click
FILE
I have New , Open, Restore Backup, Close and filename history.
Tha's all
REPAIR MONEYFILE not an option.
and if I OPEN the file then FILE not an option.
Am I just being dumb, or different flow / not in my version ?

> Check the Details of the investment to make sure it is set up as a
> Money Market fund.
>
> From there, click InvestmentActivities on the left. Check for any
> non-one Prices. It might help to sort by Price by clicking the
> column header.
>
> Click UpdatePrices->UpdatePricesManually. Look thru the table to see
> if there are any bad prices. For a MMF, you could blank the symbol
> if you want, to keep any problem price fetching out.... I doubt that
> is the problem tho.
>

>> I DID have an issue with someone stealing/opening my mail this past
>> year,
>>so I had my account numbers changed. I'm thinking perhaps I made a temp
>>entry during that period and had Money do the math to come up with WRONG
>>price and then I corrected it. I'm sure that's related somehow to WHY it
>>shows Cap Gain when selling Money Market ( Yes it shows as MMkt in
>>Money ), BUT it seems to remember the bad info.
>>
>>Anyway to correct this short of renaming/creating new fund etc ? It goes
>>back years so I'd rather not have to mess with buys/sales of all Select
>>Funds since 2004. Would deleting all prices in price history correct
>>"what
>>it thinks was high/low " ?
>
> Based on the problem, there is probably some fairly simple solution.
>

>>Thanks,
>>Bobb

0
Bobb
11/20/2007 7:10:16 PM
In microsoft.public.money, - Bobb - wrote:

>"Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message
>> In microsoft.public.money, - Bobb - wrote:
>>
>>>I sold some of my Fidelity Select Money Market for the first time in a
>>>few
>>>years and while just looking at 2007 Cap Gains Report ( to see if est
>>>tax
>>>payments due) I notice that the $3000 sale of FSLXX shows a Cap Gain of
>>>$2665 ??? It shows my last purchase ( 7/2005 - that's right ) and the
>>>sale
>>>date.
>>>
>>>If I show just my brokerage account, it shows nothing for FSLXX in "
>>>Price
>>>Appreciation". I checked every FSLXX entry and price always $1. Price
>>>history shows only $1 entries .... I DID have reinvested dividends every
>>>months for the past X years, but I'm sure it wasn't $2665 of the $3000.
>>>
>>>If I  do a " CHART PRICE HISTORY " for all dates it's a flat line at
>>>$1.00, BUT if I 'select FS MMKT'  and then "View",  "ANALYSIS" , it
>>>shows
>>>52 week high of $5.22 and Low of $4.82. Where did it get that ?? !!
>>
>> I would start with File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair. I don't
>> think it is likely to make a difference, but it's worth a try, and
>> it will not hurt.
>
>Will do.

And based on the rest, if the Quick doesn't do it, I would do
File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 2.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
11/20/2007 7:15:33 PM
In microsoft.public.money, - Bobb - wrote:

>> I would start with File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair. I don't
>> think it is likely to make a difference, but it's worth a try, and
>> it will not hurt.
>
>Hmmm... that's not an option for me.
>When I open M2006 I get to the password screen.
>
>If I ignore that and click
>FILE
>I have New , Open, Restore Backup, Close and filename history.
>Tha's all
>REPAIR MONEYFILE not an option.
>and if I OPEN the file then FILE not an option.
>Am I just being dumb, or different flow / not in my version ?

"File"s not an option while you have the file open? Do you don't
have a line at the top that says
"File Edit Favorites Tools Help"?

Whoa. OK. I would try salv.exe, which may be in
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2006\MNYCoreFiles".

If you have a password/LiveID, you will need to enter that before
being able to work with the file.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
> In microsoft.public.money, - Bobb - wrote:
>
>>> I would start with File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair. I don't
>>> think it is likely to make a difference, but it's worth a try, and
>>> it will not hurt.
>>
>>Hmmm... that's not an option for me.
>>When I open M2006 I get to the password screen.
>>
>>If I ignore that and click
>>FILE
>>I have New , Open, Restore Backup, Close and filename history.
>>Tha's all
>>REPAIR MONEYFILE not an option.
>>and if I OPEN the file then FILE not an option.
>>Am I just being dumb, or different flow / not in my version ?
>>
> "File"s not an option while you have the file open? Do you don't
> have a line at the top that says
> "File Edit Favorites Tools Help"?

I had that but EARLIER there was no " RepairMoneyFile " ( Really).
After rebooting tonight - it IS there - but you're right - no difference:
still shows low/high prices and GAIN
on sale. I manually deleted the updated prices back to 2005 for FSLXX and
still shows 52 week lo/high - where did it get that info ??? I'm having
issue rught now with MSN/Fidelity update server so giving up for tonight -
thanks

> Whoa. OK. I would try salv.exe, which may be in
> "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money 2006\MNYCoreFiles".
>

> If you have a password/LiveID, you will need to enter that before
> being able to work with the file.

I have LiveID from long ago ( when they first set up street-level maps) ,
but never use it related to Money. I'm hesitant about entering any
passwords for MSFT online ( no big-brother associations back to me). I
know I'm being paranoid but I'll try it all again tomorrow and see if
maybe it IS fixed but just update issues preventing corrections right now.

0
Bobb

> "Cal Learner-- MVP" <via_newsgroup@please.tnx> wrote in message

I did a  " RepairMoneyFile ",  but you're right - no difference:  still
shows low/high prices and GAIN on sale. I manually deleted the updated
prices back to 2005 for FSLXX and still shows 52 week lo/high (incorrect)
prices for money market.

Do you know ...
Where does it get that info ??? From their server or my price local
history ?

0
Bobb

Money 2005 download not completing.
I just purchased Money2005 and downloaded from Microsoft. When trying to start the program the budget and reports sections will not finish downloading from the web. Anyone else have this problem? I am having the exact same problem. Think it may have something to do with Passport authentication. Notice I'm always in 'Offline' mode (File_Work Offline). "citeaux63" wrote: > I just purchased Money2005 and downloaded from Microsoft. When trying to > start the program the budget and reports sections will not finish downloading > from the web. Anyone else hav...

Adding Barcode at time of sale??
We create our manufacturer pre-barcoded items using a dummy item number which we then replace by wanding the item with the Operations Manager item window open and the dummy # highlighted. If we forget to do that in advance, POS will not recognize the barcode when we sell the item so we have to do an item lookup to find it. Taking time to go into Manager at that point is alittle awkward with the customer waiting. Is there a way to replace the dummy item number in POS, during the sale?? -- WineGuy The Item Properties window in POS is essentially identical to the one in manager. Once yo...

RFID/EAS Sales, Inventory and Loss Prevention Solution POS2009/RMS
If you or your client are looking for a solution to lower overall employee costs and increase inventory accuracy and provide loss prevention, we have an integration solution that provides three main functions for POS 2009 and RMS 2.0: 1. Instant Sales Check-out - Shortens Lines Quicker and Improves Sales Turn-Over Ratios 2. Fast Inventory Counts - Save Man-Hours and Increase Inventory Counts 3. Anti-theft Loss Prevention - Protect your assets from external AND internal sources. More information can be found at http://www.palmettoretail.com/freedom ...

New Sales for Outlook Client
All Just received the new sales for outlook client. Dated June 2003. No idea what the new one does yet. On Mon, 07 Jul 2003 07:46:38 -0700, Brett wrote: > John, > There were a couple of issues with the original version of the Outlook > client, mostly around the sync. Make sure to install the new one for all > your outlook clients. Bad news is this is a complete reinstall and not a > patch... > > Brett > >>-----Original Message----- >>All >> >>Just received the new sales for outlook client. Dated > June 2003. No idea >>what the new...

Capital Gains Estimator (Tax Estimator)
The Tax Estimator in Money 2006 is showing capital gains for funds sold in retirement accounts. I've checked the documentation and supposedly if an account has "Retirement Account" checked in the account settings any gains or losses should not be counted by the Tax Estimator. I can't find any reference to this problem in the unofficial FAQ but did find some references to this or a similar problem in older versions of Money. Has anyone found a solution to this problem? Thanks. Jeff I'm not aware of this; but I don't have the case this year to try and find it ...

Unable to delete duplicate accounts in Money 2006
I have been using MS Money now for several years and am currently using Money 2006 Premium. I have been using the same data file for many years. Years ago I had an account with Washington Mutual Bank, which I subsequently closed, opting for Wells Fargo. I recently opened a "new" account with Washington Mutual and re created accounts for WaMu in Money 2006. I thought that this would be the end ot if. However I found that now, I have three sets of accounts listed in Money. Two sets of duplicates (Washington Mutual (checking and savings) and Washington Mutual (checking and saving...

How do I change Credit Limit for MS Money 2006 Standard Edition?
I found this annoying as well. And since I use Google Groups to answer a lot of my questions, I thought I would help by posting a solution that I had for others. I couldn't for the life of me change the Credit Limit or credit card interest rate for a newly added credit card from a bank that WAS in MS Money's list of banks in the "Select a Bank or Brokerage" screen. So, I deleted that new account I created and then: 1. Went to Account List 2. Added a New Account 3. Chose "Other" 4. Chose Credit Card 5. Proceeded through the wizard. Also, since I got my CC from a...

UK Money 2005 Portfolio Valuation View is blank
I tried to customise the Porfolio Valuation view, which seems to have corrupted itself. It no longer displays any lines and just correctly displays the total in the blue area of the screen. On clicking Change Portfolio view | customise current view | Portfolio Culumns Tab shows that the Display column box is empty. Clicking on the reset to default button re-populates the box and saving does not rectify the problem. As no stocks are display going through the Change Portfolio view | customise current view | Portfolio Culumns Tab shows that the Display column box is again empty. How do I rectify...

money for nothing that works
What is $5 and 15 minutes when it can make you earn $100,000 ? Not much, if you ask me... You've probably seen a lot of those kind of messages over forums and newsgroups, and the explanation for this can be given in two words: IT WORKS! But how on earth, will you ask me, does it actually works? How is such a thing possible? This is a simple pyramid scheme. To explain it to you with realistic numbers, lets take a simple example: Imagine you folow the instructions given below, and post your message to 500 newsgroups (wich isn't much). 10 people read your message and also folow the ins...

Money Transfers between accounts
Hello Download the bank information. In the bank info I have some accounts that is money that I transfer to another account. When I make the download for both accounts separately, I also get in one the debit and in the other the credit. How do you accept the transaction? What kind of Category or Classification? In the account register the transaction is registered as a withdrawal. How can I fix this? Is this normal? When I accept the debit or the credit should Money 2004 automatically accept the transfer? Thanks DJ In microsoft.public.money, dj wrote: >Hello Download the ban...

Money 2006 for pocket pc #2
When do you plan to support VGA devices? I realize that the Windows Moble platform will auto rescale your plugin, on a vga devices. But there are a number of users that would like to use your plugin within another control or plugin. Such as WisBar's Active Desktop or SBSH's PocketBreeze. Both of these application are vga aware and capable of hosting other today screen plugins, but niether of them will auto scale a plugin that does not support vga. You'd be better asking Microsoft directly. This is a peer-to-peer support forum and Microsoft don't always read thing...

Money 2004 Deluxe does not work with windos vista business (32-bit)
I have money 2004 Deluxe (standalone version) and bookkeeping all my financial stuff there for a four years. I just upgrade to wondows vista business 2004(32-bit) and install the money 2004 deluxe. The installation is smooth. But it report some problems and vista close it once I click the icon. Is there any workaround or have I upgrade to a new version. The function in 2004 is pretty much enough for me and I feel that I do not need any new function in newer version. :( BTW: I also try to set it into the compatible mode as winXP and it does not work either. On Mar 27, 1:50 pm, "G...

Sales Tax Issue with Dynamics RMS
Here in California, the sales tax recently increase from 8.25% to 9.25%. I made this appropriate changes to the sales tax settings in RMS. The issue is when I get a return for items purchased prior to the sales tax change, the customer is credited at the current sales tax rate of 9.25% rather than the 8.25% that they should be credited. I need to be able to adjust the sales tax percentage at the POS for these returns so that the sales tax amount is correct. Any suggestions? Paul: How about setting up an "Old Tax" code at 8.25% and using Shift-F12 to select and apply the old tax...

Sales tax compliance software or service
Our company currently allows customers to purchase thier items and have them shipped. In a number of cases, these items are being shipped out of state. In these cases, the sales tax charged on the order is based on the shipping address (this is what the tax attorneys have told us). This means that we need to use the Customer Taxes functionality in RMS StoreOps. Since we have a business presence (not necessarily a retail store, but a sales force) in nearly all 50 states, we have to charge sales tax whenever something is shipped, and remit the taxes collected to the apporpriate authorit...

Installing Money 2004
Last night I installed Money 2004, and I'm having problems. Everytime I try to do something on Money 2004 it stops responding so I have to shut Money 2004 down. Please tell me what I did wrong? Thank you Jose Maybe you didn't do anything wrong--but maybe shutting Money down is not such a good idea. Are we talking "stops responding" for tens of minutes or longer at a time? Does it work with the sample file? What kind of CPU (type and clock speed) are you running it on? See FAQ http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q19. "Jose" <joserotgerv@attbi.com> wrote in ...

Money 2004 will not match transaction with my bank
I am using Money 2004 buiness edition. I received payment for three of my invoices and that payment was added to the correct bank register. Then money downloaded the matching transaction from my bank. No matter what I do it will not match the two up (same date, same amount). 1.. Automatic: It adds it as a new cleared transaction so it shows a double depost 2. Manual: I click on the 'unaccepted' bank transaction and try to match it to an existing transaction. When MS money gives me the list of transactions to match it to the 'manually' entered one is not in the list. I even t...

A step backwards? Bank no longer supports MS Money?!
I'm using Microsoft Money 2006 for a while, and all of my checking/savings accounts from my primary bank have updated automatically. However, the bank recently updated it's online banking system, and at the same time broken the compatibility with Money. I spoke with customer support and they said that statements must now be downloaded and manually imported into Money! I was just beginning to truly get the hang of Money and a lot of its features, and now my bank goes and disables the compatibility! I have tried to switch to Quicken, but that doesn't work either. I'm sure I can ...

MS Money 2004 Lockups
I have just upgraded from Money 2003 to Money 2004 and wish that I haden't. It seems that whenever I use any of the HTTP/Web portions of Money 2004, my application locks up. I have watched the application in Task Manager and it is still running, I just can do anything in it. There is nothing that I can click or access to bring it back to life. Each time that this has happened, I have to end the application and then restart. Also, I have gladly sent error reports to Microsoft so that someday an answer can be provided. In the mean time, does anyone have any suggestions short of uni...

Microsoft Money 2007 SP1 -- I reverted back to the original (before SP1)
When I opened MS Money Premium 2007 today I was informed that the update was available and so I let it get installed. Then when I opened the program again after the install, some of the calculations were all messed up and so I did a System Restore and went back to using the original installed version of MS Money Premium 2007. Here is a description of what was my problem.... Anyone else having this problem -- or am I doing something wrong? I opened my checkbook account and entered a transaction for a car loan payment. I entered the normal payee name and it was auto entered as usual, th...

Importing Money files
I just purchased MS Money 2004 and wanted to import my existing files on MS Money 3.0. Having trouble doing this. Have any suggestions? One suggestion: you throw us some bones as to what you've tried and why it isn't working (error messages, etc.) We try to help where we can, but this isn't news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsoft.public.money.psychic_troubleshooting. "Steve M" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:03ac01c3bced$0739ded0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > I just purchased MS Money 2004 and wanted to import my > existing files on MS ...

Money Central
Does anyone know when Money Central is going to be back online? It has been down for over 2 days now Thanks Tom I think it is part of this: http://moneycentral.msn.com/common/networkstatus.asp Frank "Thomas Grassi" <thomasgrassi@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:OFMzz92iGHA.1204@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Does anyone know when Money Central is going to be back online? It has > been down for over 2 days now > > > Thanks > > Tom > ...

MS Money 2004 at Sam's Club?
Has anyone seen MS Money 2004 at Sam's Club? I'm in the Dallas area. Thanks, Patrick I saw M2004 Deluxe for $32 something at local (central Ohio) Sam's. Mo mention of any rebates in the store or on the box or Sam's web site.. -- Aloke --- to reply by e-mail remove 123 and change invalid to com "P. H. Fanelli" <pfanelli@advantexmail.net> wrote in message news:vi4raertkt6q31@corp.supernews.com... > Has anyone seen MS Money 2004 at Sam's Club? I'm in the Dallas area. > > Thanks, > Patrick > > I guess I'll have to find a ne...

This Affects Money 2003 Too
Just an FYI, I'm having this login problem with Money 2003 also, so Cal please let them know this. I just called MS support. Person said, we are starting to get calls about this. Great. >-----Original Message----- >Just an FYI, I'm having this login problem with Money >2003 also, so Cal please let them know this. >. > ...

Sale amount on receipt
Is there a way to get the sale price to show on the receipt instead of just the discount amount? My customers are getting confused. Thanks, Nick ...

Unable to set up on-line account
Missage I get when I try to connect to an on-line bank. I checked my internet connection and it's working. I'm able to open IE browser within Money 2005. Please help. --------------------------- Microsoft Money --------------------------- Money cannot complete a required online call at this time. Please check your Internet connection settings and try again. --------------------------- OK Another reference to M05, what's going on? Bal wrote: > Missage I get when I try to connect to an on-line bank. > I checked my internet connection and it's working. I'...