M04: Tax Estimator Only Prints 2004 Details, not 2003

In MS Money 2004 Deluxe, I am using the Tax Estimator (under the Taxes
menu) to estimate my total tax liability for 2003 (I needed to do this
for my 1/15/04 4th quarter 2003 estimated payment).  Unlike prior
versions, Money 2004 estimates taxes for BOTH the last year (2003) and
the current year (2004).

Part of the etimation process is to enter information on deductions,
income, etc. (as was the case in prior versions of Money).  I then go
to print out this input information for my records, by using the
File-Print function when in the "Income" entry step of the Tax
Estimator.  The problem is, the resulting prinout shows onlt the 2004
input information (which I'm not even using), and not the 2003
information (which is the year of the estimated payment/return I will
file).

Does anyone know how to get the input information for the prior year
to print?

Dan
0
blaxx (1)
1/19/2004 10:50:36 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Exchange 2003 OWA SSL login failure
I have 2 Exchange 2003 servers. I've recently converted one of them to a front-end server. I have OWA working fine (with SSL and forms-based authentication) on the back-end server, but I can't get it work on the front-end. When I point my web browser at https://frontend.example.com/exchange, I get the login page. If I enter my credential incorrectly, I get re-prompted (so the authentication seems to be working). If I enter my credentials correctly, however, I get a 403.4 page. I verified that I have SSL enabled on the Exchange web directory, and not on any others (in particula...

MS Project 2003 File Size Growing
I have multiple projects with individual project files all linked to a common resource pool that has 750 different resources. I have used this setup for the past 2 years and haven't had any problems. However, last week I noticed that the files were taking longer and longer to open. I checked the properties and noticed that the file sizes ranged between 65,000KB - 89,000KB. I delinked the individual schedules from the resource pool and recreated it. The original file size for this resource pool was 2,500KB. As soon as I linked it to project schedule the file size grew to...

Archive size limits in 2003?
Can anyone tell me if there are still issues around .pst or archive files corrupting when they approach 1 gb? I had this problem last year with OL2002 and wanted to know if it had been fixed in 2003 ... or do I need to be sure and create additional archive files as they get bigger? Outlook 2003 introduced a new Unicode format for .PST files that can hold a vast amount of data -- much more than 2GB. In fact, for the near future at least, your hardware will likely limit the size of your .PST before the .PST itself will. :-) However, .PST files created by Outlook 2002 and earlier (or cre...

Outlook 2003 send and recieve hang have to restart computer
I am having a problem with Outlook hanging on the send and recieve function if I do not do a manaual send all every minute or so. When I shut down Outlook it stays locked until I reset my computer with an error message of ThorConnW?dClass the ? is a letter I cannot read, I then have to use the end program to exit out and restart my computer. Thanks Mike ...

Color the Subject Line in 2003 or 2007
Is there any way to make the subject line a color in Outlook 2203 or 2007? It would be nice to send something urgent in Red or something that is informational only in yellow, etc. Karla Brandau you can use automatic formatting in your inbox to color the subject but not send it to others. If you really want to annoy people you could set an expired flag - in most cases, it will show up in red in the other persons Outlook inbox and trigger a reminder. Most people are thoroughly annoyed when people do this to them and I don't recommend doing it. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need...

Publisher 2003?
I am having trouble, in publisher 97 which I use at college I can get text frame/box properties upso I can wrap text around objects and vice versa, but on publisher 2003 I can't find it. Can anyone tell me how to get it. Thank you. sarah. While in a state of ecstasy after repairing his laptop, Ed sees a message from sarah2047 <sarah2047@discussions.microsoft.com>. On it is written: > I am having trouble, in publisher 97 which I use at college I can get > text frame/box properties upso I can wrap text around objects and > vice versa, but on publisher 2003 I can't fi...

Can't install Money 2004 Deluxe #3
When I run setup to install Money 2004 deluxe, it starts the process and I choose Standard install but within a second it says "The Installation Wizard was interrupted before Microsoft Money 2004 could be completely installed." In microsoft.public.money, delirious wrote: >When I run setup to install Money 2004 deluxe, it starts >the process and I choose Standard install but within a >second it says "The Installation Wizard was interrupted >before Microsoft Money 2004 could be completely installed." See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;e...

PO detail from VB
To create the PO I can use the Gateway.CreatePurchaseOrder(...) , but to create the detail of the PO I'm not sure what to use. Any ideas? code example? Thanks Luis lfgarcia@hotmail.com wrote: > To create the PO I can use the Gateway.CreatePurchaseOrder(...) , but > to create the detail of the PO I'm not sure what to use. Any ideas? > code example? Hi, I wrote delphi components to create PurchaseOrder.. I think that You must to write into PurchaseOrderEntry with the correct sql statement, writing into PurchaseOrderID field the return-value of Gateway.CreatePurchaseOrder...

Printing in tiling mode
I cannot get the front to back option turned off in publisher in order to print a large size document from my HP printer Any suggestions? This I believe is a printer setting. Open Printer & Fax folder, right-click your printer, click printer preference, general tab, printing preference button, layout options, page order. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com http://officebeta.iponet.net/en-us/publisher/FX100649111033.aspx "Teresa" <Teresa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C0823F46-249C...

Strange Disk space problem on Exchange 2003 Server
Strange Disk space problem on Exchange 2003 Server I have Windows 2003/Exchange 2003 server with 56G D: volume where all Exchange stuff is installed. I noticed today that there are only 14GB free space and 42G in use. The Priv is only 4G, back ups have worked fine, no log files, no large Page file. In fact I can only account for 10G of data on the partition including page file, all of Exchange, and hidden and system files. Also, I looked backed over my records and the disk is filling up quickly. (3 G in last two weeks?) Anyone have any ideas what is going on here? mick2767@hotmai...

Help with Publisher 2003
I currently have a trial version of Publisher 2003 and I am trying to email a two page newsletter. I do not want it as an attachment but in the email. Currently, Publisher 2003 only allows to email current page. Is there a way around this? Thanks After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Mike <@>... > I currently have a trial version of Publisher 2003 and I am trying to > email a two page newsletter. I do not want it as an attachment but > in the email. Currently, Publisher 2003 only allows to email current > page. Is there a way arou...

Printing
We are still using Dynamics 6.0. All of a sudden when we print our checks there are a couple of fields that are not showing on the stub and another appears out of order. What is strange is when I choose to print to the screen first the check looks fine. First we thought it might be the printer or the printer driver but we used a newer driver first, then just switch printers entirely and the checks were still messed up the same way. I went into the report customization screen to check the "Check with Stub on Top and Bottom - Graphical" report and it is in the modified column...

Backup exchange 2003
Hi, How to backup an exchange 2003 in a Windows 2003 Server? SF NTBackup on the Exchange Server, select Microsoft Information Store. Patrick Rouse Microsoft MVP - Terminal Server >-----Original Message----- >Hi, > >How to backup an exchange 2003 in a Windows 2003 Server? > >SF > > >. > On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 19:32:59 -0800, Patrick Rouse [MVP] wrote: > NTBackup on the Exchange Server, select Microsoft > Information Store. But remember to backup the Exchange database(s) and system state in two different jobs, otherwise the backup will fail. Also see...

Dynamically set border in excel 2003?
i would like to use a border for a series of worksheets i am building in excel 2003. content in the worksheets will be dynamic so i cannot pre-determine the range. is there a way to tell excel to build the border from A1:after-the-last-row-that-has-content-in-column-A"? i doubt the content will ever extend beyond twnety or so rows but i don't want to set a static border and then if a worksheet has only 3 rows, the border doesn't print until after 17 blank rows. -- thanks so much! veek Using VBA you can do that. The statement below defines a range of occupied cells in ...

Money 2004 OEM
Will I be able to re-install this product after the end of the 2011 deadline? (My brother gave his Works / Money disk to me a few years ago) Also, will I be able to download .ofx files from my back if they still offer them? I am completely satisfied with Money 2004, as I only keep track of checking accounts. In microsoft.public.money, rustyfender04 wrote: >Will I be able to re-install this product after the end of the 2011 >deadline? (My brother gave his Works / Money disk to me a few years ago) > >Also, will I be able to download .ofx files from my back if they still ...

Money 2004 Passport sign-in issues
I started to see issues with Money 2004 Passport sign-in again this past weekend. It started on Saturday and it still happening today. When I try to sign in "using Money's online features" it gives me the error "The sign-in attempt for @hotmail.com was unsuccessful. Please try your sign-in name and password again." I know this is not true because my Passport login to Hotmail is working just fine. This seems similar to the kinds of errors we had when they first upgraded the Passport servers when Money 2005 was released. Anyone else seeing this issue? I can get a...

Need help undating money 2000 to 2004
Hi, I am currently using money 2000 because I have been unable to upgrade to money 2004, it says it can't do this, so does anyone know where I can get a download/trial of money 2002 to bridge the gap? Or is there another way to do this? Thanks in advance Ange What exactly is the error message? If it is "Incompatible version" see http://money.mvps.org/faq/article/96.aspx -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. ...

Linking data from cells into word doc in 2003
When I open a word document, that has links to the excel app I am opening it from, it prompts me with a question if I wish to update links. I have the option already check marked in Word so that it will update links automatically upon opening, and I did the same thing in excel, but it still prompts for an answer. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, what do you do to fix it. This is destroying our automation at work where the hyperlink is triggered to open the word doc, the word doc updates, prints, saves and closes before going on to the next hyperlink. ...

Word 2007 printing problem
I'm printing a page of labels on a color printer and they are printing in black and white. Every other Word 2007 document that I print there prints in color. Do you know what I did to the labels that would make them print in black and white? -- Janet M. Take a look at the Printer Properties in the File>Print dialog. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Janet M" <JanetM@discussions.microsoft...

Creating a sub report with variable number of fields to print
Good morning I would like to create a report that includes a subreport. Situation: - I have a Table T1 - I created a Xtab query 1 and a Xtab query 2 to extract informations from the T1 table (sum of a field f1 by day of the week: Sun, Mon, Tue...) - I created a selection query SQ1 that grabs all the data from Xtab queries 1 and 2 (sum of a field f2 by day of the week) - Sub report is for data gathered in the selction query SQ1 My problem is that the number of fields returned by SQ1 may vary (1 week i have totals for Mon thru Fri and another week I could have sums for Mon thru Sun). I w...

Why I can download with MSN Money and not Money 2004
Why is it that I can download my transactions free using MSN Money, but I have to pay $5 a month to have "direct internet services" from my bank, which isn't even updated that often? Shouldn't I be able to download my transactions just how I do it with MSN Money? In microsoft.public.money, Yohan wrote: >Why is it that I can download my transactions free using >MSN Money, but I have to pay $5 a month to have "direct >internet services" from my bank, which isn't even updated >that often? How are you computing the $5 per month? Are you paying...

How to use Word 2000 as e-mail editor in Outlook 2003
Hello all, With the purchase of SBS 2003 Server came the ClientApps install of Outlook 2003. This upgraded all of the Outlook 2000's but now Word 2000 can't be used as the e-mail editor. The spot is greyed out and says Word 2003 for Editor. This has cost us our ability to fax out of Outlook since Word must be the editor for that function. Has anyone else encountered this and found a fix? Thanks, Todd There is no fix - Word and Outlook versions must match for automation to work - it has always been this way. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group ...

Microsoft Publisher Greeting Card Contest 2004 #4
Yes, it is that time! Put your best ideas together and create a greeting card with Microsoft Publisher for your chance to win a copy of Microsoft Office 2003 Professional! For more details, check out the following link: http://www.publishermvps.com/Default.aspx?tabid=103 Submit your entries to: contest@publishermvps.com. All entries must be submitted by December 17, 2004. All entries will be converted to Publisher 98 format by me before uploading so that more users may be able to open the files. I will also retain the original file format offline. If you have any questions, please let us kn...

When Outlook 2003 Opens...Word Opens
Hi, Every time I open Outlook 2003 on my XP Pro machine it also opens Microsoft Word...and a tray icon says "outlook is synchronizing folders". How do I stop Word from launching? Thanks in advance, Paul Don't set Word as your e-mail editor in Tools-> Options-> tab Mail Format -- Robert Sparnaaij [MVP-Outlook] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -What do the Outlook Icons Mean? -Create an Office 2003 CD slipstreamed with Service Pack 1 ----- "Paul Reed" <prreed@jacksonreed.com> wrote in message news:ugty1In9EHA.3336@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... &...

Errors opening recurrent meetings in Outlook 2003
I am seeing a problem opening recurring meetings in my Outlook 2003 Calendar.When I attempt to open a recurring appointment in my boss's calendar I get errors: "Can't open this item. The operation failed" . Any help would be GREATLY appreciated. Roman ...