Login Problem #3

I also have a login problem that started yesterday. All
over sudden I cannot access my money file any longer. The
same is true for the backup that money makes when you exit
the program. Now when i try to access my money file I get
the following response:

The sign-in name you entered is not associated with this
file. Please enter the correct sign-in name or open
another file

I have tried to change the .net password to no avail. I
have also tried to login without the .net online feature
and get back an incorrect password message.

help
0
anonymous (74722)
7/28/2004 2:37:11 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Please read other postings before posting.

> I also have a login problem that started yesterday. All
> over sudden I cannot access my money file any longer. The
> same is true for the backup that money makes when you exit
> the program. Now when i try to access my money file I get
> the following response:
>
> The sign-in name you entered is not associated with this
> file. Please enter the correct sign-in name or open
> another file
>
> I have tried to change the .net password to no avail. I
> have also tried to login without the .net online feature
> and get back an incorrect password message.
>
> help

Here is fix for Windows file problems

Problem with CFTPConnection

conversion #3
I am trying to upgrade from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003 on a new computer. When I attempt to export the data in my email files (inbox, sent,etc.)I do not have the "received" information exported - when mapping the fields I am unable to map several of the email fields; therefore, they are not exported. I have been unable to find the normal email fields to use in my mapping. How do I map normal email fields in an export operation? If I do not export this information my new computer has no idea when I received my old emails/ In the old days, the easiest way to keep all da...

BackUp #3
how i can take backup of all my company emailboxes and addresses? ...

[ANN] Office 11.3.8 update

Excel 97 Win XP calc problem?

OL2002 Problem : HELP, SOS, MAYDAY

3 Levels in Extended Pricing
Is it possible in Extended Pricing to have 3 levels of discounts. I assume yes because the max level in price trace is 3. I set up my Base Price Book to be all my List Prices. I then set up another price book and set it to be 50% of Base (Dealer Pricing) and then I want another price book to be "10% off of Dealer" I would then assign customers to this special price sheet/book. So doing a price trace I would have: List: $100 Dealer Original $100 Percent off 50% Unit Price $50 Special Original: $50 Percent off 10% Unit Price $45 Under my "Price Sheet Detail Maintenance...

request to solve my problem #5

exclude administrator login to OWA ?
Is it possible to prevent the Domain Administrator account (which has a mailbox) from being able to log on to OWA from outside ? This would be meant as a security precaution. Exch 2000, AD 2003. Thanks. On Wed, 14 Dec 2005 19:51:28 GMT, "JAQK" <johnny@tamtam.com> wrote: >Is it possible to prevent the Domain Administrator account (which has a >mailbox) from being able to log on to OWA from outside ? > >This would be meant as a security precaution. > >Exch 2000, AD 2003. > > > >Thanks. > > > In ADU&C on the Exchange server g...

date function #3

Custom reports #3

Excel List Sorting Problem (Descending)

cannot send e-mail #3
I am getting the following message: message from Outlook 2000, you may receive the following error message: 0X800CCC78 error: The message could not be sent because the server rejected the sender's e-mail address It gradually has disabled all of my 3 accounts on Outlook. I can send, but not receive. I think there is some software corruption or a virus. Deleting and re-creating the account does not work Mario D'Avirro <mariod@mdainsurance.com> wrote: > I am getting the following message: > > message from Outlook 2000, you may receive the following > error mes...

Printing problem in booklet format

Money deluxe 2007 password problem
When I update my bank account transactions I get a message saying that my account was not updated because my password is incorrect. I then go into account info and have to update my password. I save the update, but then it happens again sporadically when I open Money at later times. Is there a way to fix this glitch? ...

problem opening up program/file