Location Location Location? No, Traffic Traffic Traffic! #8

Do you want a great backend product that is selling like crazy this week?

My readers are running to get this NEW CONCEPT!

I�m selling more this week than I ever did in the past months with any other program.

My commissions are climbing very fast. I�m really excited!

This is the best ad copy I�ve read in months! It sells.

If you haven't felt the shockwave yet, stop everything you are doing and read this to be one of the first promoters.

The inner circles of the shockwave are raking in the profits like fury.

This will pay us for years to come as it is the first �Wave� of the NEW INTERNET.

I have never heard of something as pure and as strange as this. It makes so much common sense, no one will understand why we have not thought of it ourselves.

People are going mad for it.

3 days ago, when the news was released, I even heard big names (marketing gurus) in forums saying that they were changing their website to adapt it to this NEW INTERNET !!!

I stopped everything I was doing for a moment, to see what was falling on us.

When I sent one post about it to my list just to see what they thought of it, it paid me $2,668.00 in commissions within the next 5 hours.

My readers devoured it. I made 35 sales in one test broadcast of 700 opt-in readers.
This sells like hot cakes.

It's crazy!

I'm not alone, everybody is talking about this at this hour.

Thousands are purchasing Stephan Ducharme's
amazing NEW VERSION of his best-seller...

"How To Get 1 Million Visitors On Your Website Without Paying A Dime in advertising - VERSION 2"

Stephan has just finished his long awaited, up-dated
version this week.

The Solo Ad is extremely POWERFUL.
It pulls an average of 5 out of 100 readers.

It's the most impressive Solo Ad I've come
across in months.

You will get 40% of each $197 sale.

Click here to get your ad copy with customized affiliate link:
http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=r&i=21992

To your success,
Temeng Darko

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040607112521S9f1FzU1

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Web Query #8
HI Sir, I am scrapping my brokerage account website, I am currently scrapping using groovy and JAVA... As you may know it is like lot of hard work for me...So i was planning to use web query, which is simple and fast. I did not find a means by which i first login to the website then i parse other pages depending on the logic that i give in my VBA code. TO do the above feature, i need to maintain the session(websession) My questions: 1. Can i maintain websession in excel ? 2. Is there some help or sample application that does this kind of work from which i can take inspiration. Th...

GreatPlain 8.0 SP5
What changes are applied to the SQL database when apllying SP5. thanks Generally speaking, Service Packs do not make table changes. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP Documentation for Software Users For help learning and better using Dynamics GP,... check out our books at http://www.AccoladePublications.com "Sam NetAdmin" wrote: > What changes are applied to the SQL database when apllying SP5. > > thanks ...

Office thinks system running OS X 10.4.10 is actually running pre 10.2.8
Not sure why it's happened, but I can't open any MS Office application. When I try, I get an error message saying that I should be running at least 10.2.8 even though I'm actually running 10.4.10. The same applies when I try to open Photoshop and Acrobat. Any thoughts? The only thing I have done recently is update to iTunes 7.4.2 - whether that's the cause or not, I don't know. Since other apps have the same problem it doesn't seem to be an Office issue, so the first thing I'd suggest is that you run Disk Utility - Repair Disk Permissions. If that doesn't re...

How to add cell locater?
I am somewhat new to using excel but am needing to learn how to use i pretty quick. I have began a list of svc. points for my company and it has grow substantially in the last few months and need to know how to add button to a cell that will allow me to pull up a specific city withou having to go searching for it using a filter. Is there such a process and if so, is there also a way that I can ad new cities with out having to scroll down my list and add it to th list in alphabetical order. This has really become a big pain. Thank -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Try &qu...

Locating Value Pack Add In on the web?
I have Office X for Mac installed, and am attempting to run a = spreadsheet=20 which needs the Analysis Tool Pack. I cannot locate it under Tools->Add = Ins, and also cannot locate the value pack installer on my disk. =20 Unfortunately, I am away from home, and do not have access to my=20 installation disk. Is there any place I can download the value pack = installer? =20 Its listed as FREE, so I would assume it would be easy to find, but to = no avail=20 so far. I'm not sure where "its (sic) listed as FREE", since you can only get it by buying Office (and IIRC, MS doesn&...

Outlook Express address book #8
I can add addresses to contacts but it won't let me create or add contacts to the address book??? said something about contacting the administrator to crate an address book Address books are just virtual views of contacts - they contain only contacts with electronic addresses. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net EMO - a weekly newsletter about Outlook and Exchange: mailto:EMO-NEWSLETTER-SUBSCRIBE-R...

Location of default outlook options/customization directory?
Hi, I just formatted from Vista 64 bit and installed Windows 7 64 bit and forgot to use the backup add-in program but I did backup my entire hard disc with windows backup utility and also by copying and pasting for redundancy reasons. So, the problem is that I want to restore my new outlook 2007 settings to the old settings but I can't find the directory where outlook stores the settings info. I had more than one email accounts on my old settings and I don't want to go through and set up all of my email accounts and customize the settings for each account. I have copied t...

DPM 2010RC Co-located SQL Data
I have a protection group with co-located data in it, about 7 databases all in the one 10Gb partition, I also have a 1TB databases that I would like to protect. This data changes very little. I would like to set the replica & recovery point values to custom sizes, which DPM lets me do, it even shows the changes in the "Disk space allocated in DPM:" field. But when I finish the modifications the volume size are as per the original with a 2TB recovery point for my almost static data. Any ideas? Hi Zak, When a large database (bigger than approximately 8 GB) is prote...

Fiscal Periods ver. 8.0 vs. 9.0
Quoting 8.0 documentation: "Three fiscal periods per fiscal year may have the same starting date. Extra periods are typically used for closing adjustments, auditor's adjustments, and post-audit transations." If the possibility of having 'overlapping' adjusting periods gone away in ver. 9.0? ...

Sale and delivery from different locations
Hi guys, Here's a scenario some of you might have run into before. In an HQ environment, how would it be possible to make sales from one location, and make deliveries for that sale from another location? As far as I know, HQ does not recognize the concept of a warehouse. So I was wondering if there is some sort of workaround for this issue, whereby a designated "store" could pick up the sales slated for delivery and act on it. Any ideas? Thanks, I knew it... This one is indeed a toughy. ...

Can I increase the view of a drop down list beyond 8 in Excel?
I created a drop down list from a group of more than 8 items (12 items). When the drop down list arrow is clicked, Excel shows the first eight than has the block on the right hand side to scroll down the list. I would like to see every item in the group at the same time. Is there a way to make my view longer to include all 12 items? Not if you used data|validation. dustinhess@jore wrote: > > I created a drop down list from a group of more than 8 items (12 items). > When the drop down list arrow is clicked, Excel shows the first eight than > has the block on the...

Format 8.3568 into: 8 years, 4 months, 8 days, 10 hours, 45 minute
Hello, How can I format the number 8.3568 into: 8 years, 4 months, 8 days, 10 hours, 45 minutes and 7 seconds? Thank you! On Feb 11, 3:56=A0pm, igorin <igo...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Hello, > > How can I format the number 8.3568 into: > > 8 years, 4 months, 8 days, 10 hours, 45 minutes and 7 seconds? > > Thank you! How does that number relate to the details you've specified? BW Matt http://teachr.blogspot.com To further explain, what follows is the logic behind it: original number: 3,050.232 which equals to: years: 3,0...

Pub 2000 8.5x11 2-up Postcard
I am in need of large post cards, each 5.5 x 8.5, which would be 2-up on an 8.5x11 page. I also need to mail merge an address file with this. I originally created using the only 2-up label available (which requests A4 paper only) and it will print as a "sample" but will not print when I merge the file. The test print does not print either. It says I can only print one label per page. When I tried that option, same error message. Has anyone created this size postcard with address merge? I need to know how you did it!! Thank you. Setup the page this way, File, Select &...

Locate Link Browser #2
Everytime in Outlook 2003 when I click on a link I get a file dialog box that opens. The title of the dialog bon is Locate Link Browser. When I search the knowledgebase for the problem, Article 821692, is returned. It's title is The Locate Link Browser Dialog Box Appears When You open a Web Link in an E-mail Message. This is my problem, but it relates the problem to Netscape Navigator 6.2, which I do not have loaded on my computer, nor is it set as the default browser. Can anyone offer me any insight as to how to fix this annoyance. Thank you. Elliot Have you already set ...

Exchange 2003 OWA cannot locate distribution lists using 'find option'
We used Outlook Web Access 2003 on Exchange 2003. Some of our users access a shared mailbox using OWA. There is an absolutely vast contacts folder associated with it, and they need to be able to search through it for addresses. Unfortunately, we have found that if we put in part of the name of the contact in the 'to' field of the email, then it can be resolved. However, if they click on the 'find' button and put part of the name of the DL, OWA cannot find it. They cannot always just type the name in the 'to' field and then click the resolve button as sometimes they do ...

vi in VC 8
Hi, I am migrating from VC 6 to VC 8 now. I used to access my favorite editor vim through visvim addin in VC 6. Does anyone know if there is a VC 8 version of visvim? I wonder if MS can or will support vi editor in VC 8 (although vi is in Unix paradigm which MS treats as a competitor). Thanks for any help. Tony Have a look at my friend Jon' ViEmu at http://www.viemu.com/ -- Neville Franks, "Save what your Surf" http://www.surfulater.com Blog: http://blog.surfulater.com "JD" <jdt_young@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:OOaKucT$GHA.3636@TK2MSFTNGP05...

Traffic Hurricane Source Code Sale-This Friday!
Someone over at TrafficHurricane.com has definitely lost his marbles- I just found out that they are selling off the actual source code and Master PL rights to this hot selling software starting this Friday. I know this is hard to believe but I swear its true. You can get a sneak peek by going to: http://traffichurricanesourcecode.com/go/83 The reason I am letting you know about a sale that does not even start until Friday is because I wanted to make sure you wait for my email before you pick it up! I am going to make it *very* worth your while to wait and see the special bonuses I am go...

what types of data can be co-located?
Is there a list of what types of protection groups can be co-located. I tried to co-locate some system states and that didn't work, so I was wondering can you co-locate hyper-v or exchange. Hi Kelly, Co-location is support for backup of Hyper-V VMs, SQL databases and user data from laptops/desktops. The primary aim is to reduce the no. of volumes for cases where the number of data sources (protected items) can be large. For Exchange, the data size for each data source is much larger and the total no. of data sources is relatively small, hence co-location is not require...

Circular Logging #8
Hi, what is the impact if I enable Circular Logging? Is it recommended? Thanks. Luiz Circular logging doesn't save the transaction logs once they have been committed. If you need to restore from a backup, you'll only get what is on the backup. "Luiz" <Luiz@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E5A23483-5D67-4AC7-8AC9-F57D69BE3F51@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > what is the impact if I enable Circular Logging? > Is it recommended? > > > Thanks. > > Luiz If you have the disk space circular logging is not recommended. Basical...

DPM 2010 RC Co-located Volumesand Hyper-V VM Backups
I have a Windows Server 2008 R2 Hyper-V cluster with 5 nodes. All of the VMs (virtual machines) are using fixed disk vhds so I know the size. I am using DPM 2010 RC to backup the VMs using the parent partition. I have setup a protection group to use co-located volumes for storing the VM backups. I added one VM to the initial Protection Group and set the replica volume to 600GB and the Recovery volume to 110GB. This replication worked fine. I added a second and third VM to this same protection group and the replication worked fine. After adding these three VMs the Replica volu...

Internet Explorer 8 Loading Issues
Microsoft should really work on making Internet Explorer load faster on start up as well as while loading web pages. Load to Home Page: Google Internet Explorer 8 Start up avg time 22 seconds Modzilla Firefox avg time 3 seconds I run 1.6 ghz amd processor with 2 gb ram and fios 25 mbps internet Anyone else experiencing slow browser loading. When can we expect a fix? Hi, For me, Google loads in about 1 second with IE8 and Firefox. Are you using a customized page (iGoogle) with numerous gadgets? That will lengthen the display time, but should do so for both browsers. It...

Please remove limitation of 8 tabs on forms
It should be possible to have as many tabs as you want on a form. 8 tabs is not much and I cannot see a reason for this limitation. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.m...

About locate last cell in the last column
This question again I tried to use =index(a:a, max(match({"zzzzzzzzzz",9.9999999E+307},A:A))) to locate the last value in a column. It will be good if the column contain at least one numberic value . If the whole column is text, it returns #N/A I know that, if the whole column is text or number, I can use the other formula. However, in this column, the data maybe solely text, maybe soley number, maybe text or number. So what can I do? any one can help me? Since I want to put this formula to a defination of named range, I cannot put the array formula to the defination. Sorry ...

Location of "Switch User" graphics?
Where does windows store the graphics used for the "Switch User" graphic (not the user pictures, but the actual button that says "switch user") ? Thanks, "+Bob+" <nomailplease@example.com> wrote in message news:g07ar5tvdv8juh3q0gvke5gi6g0u8ja0sk@4ax.com... > Where does windows store the graphics used for the "Switch User" > graphic (not the user pictures, but the actual button that says > "switch user") ? > > Thanks, > I doubt that you'll find what you're looking for. The object (button wi...

IE-8 Popup suggesting installation when already installed
I currently have installed Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702. So why do I keep getting notices advising me to install IE8? "HotRolls" <wagonchuck@logos.com> wrote in message news:633905CA-2D1A-4920-B726-923C220B64FB@microsoft.com... >I currently have installed Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702. So why do I > keep getting notices advising me to install IE8? You have to look. There is IE8, then there is IE8 that's "optimized" for Yahoo! or some other version of somebody's homepage. You could be getting the pop-up telling you to get the o...