Loan Calculator A Must Look!!! #3

Excellent resource on Loan calculation:

http://cash-experts.com/LC.asp

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Calculate hours worked
Greetings! We are using the 12 hour clock format in our time sheet and were able to calculate the hours worked, however, we want to display the time 4:00 PM as 4:00 without the PM with the same calculation result. A B C D E IN OUT IN OUT HOURS Larry 7:00 AM 12:00 PM 1:00 PM 4:00 PM 8.0 We use the formula in column E =(D-C-INT(D-C))*24+(B-A-INT(B-A))*24 and format it as Number with 1 decimal places. Using the format hh:mm in column A & B we...

CRM 3.0 Fax
I just can't believe that the professional version running on server 2003 (which can fax) is not able to fax blast. I can't accept the notion that Microsoft would limit professional users from a basic tool when having to spend more on both the software and server. What are we missing? Can someone tell me if this is just a brutal oversight, or what needs to be done to have the pro edition record faxes sent using the 2003 server? Thanks for your help. Yours truly, Professionally Confused at why I paid more for less functionality... Been a while since I worked with fax solutio...

Calculating a value that is not a number
I have a field with a list box with three values to input in a record. The row source type in properties is Value List and the Row Source list is "Yes", "No", and "N/A". Example: I need to count how many "No" and divide that number in the total number of the field to get a "No" percertage. -- dreeves This will do what you want --- Sum(IIF([Source] = "No", 1, 0))/ Count([Source]) but it may need more depending on where you will be using it. -- Build a little, test a little. "dreeves...

How do I calculate external values from a closed worksheet
I have just upgraded to Excel 2007 am finding that cells are not recalculating from values in closed worksheets as they did in version 2002. While in the open worksheet, I press F2 and then Enter, and it tells me it can't find the closed worksheet, then I click the file name and it updates the cell, however I have to do this for every cell that has a link to a closed worksheet. I have checked and rechecked the formula in my open worksheet several times and it is typed correctly. Do I have to go through this every time? Or is there some way to get the open worksheet to find the ...

Can I select cells 3 columns away from a value in a line
In column A I have several Names, In column D I have certain values. In a cell I want to collect the values of the line in column D if a certain name is on the same line in column A I know if I use sum I will get the total value, but is there a way automaticly to put the value there if the "name is in column A? col A col B col C col D col E col F Name Start End Hours Jack 9:00pm 3:00pm 6:00 John 10:00am 2:00pm 4:00 James 11:00am 5:00pm 6:00 Jack 9:00pm 3:00pm 6:00 John 10:00am 2:00pm 4:00 James 9:00am 1:00pm 4:00 Name Tot hours Jack 12...

3/8" Pistol Grip Impact Wrench
Price:$85.99 Image: http://megadiscountguru.info/image.php?id=B000NPUK7A Best deal: http://megadiscountguru.info/index.php?id=B000NPUK7A MIT 3/8" DRIVE PISTOL GRIP IMPACT WRENCH features: * Die-Cast Aluminum Body * High-Power Reversible, Adjustable Torque * Comfortable Pistol Grip Handle * Ball Bearing Motor * Built-in Air Regulator Varies Speed and Power * Maximum Torque: 100 Ft./Lbs. * Maximum Speed: 8,500 RPM * Working Air Pressure: 90 PSI * Average Air Consumption: 3 CFM * Air Inlet: 1/4" * Minimum Air Hose Size: 3/8" * 1-pc. Impact Wrench * 1-pc. Hex Wrench ...

Filling down #3
The following piece of code allows me to enter a new row in exactly the same position on multiple sheets, it then copies down the data from the above row - therefore maintaing all formulae. However, is it possible to specify which cells from above eg columns A, B, and D need to be filled down, but not C and E? Private Sub CommandButton1_Click() Dim wks As Worksheet Dim l_Row As Long Dim rng As Range ActiveCell.Select l_Row = ActiveCell.Row If l_Row = ActiveSheet.Rows.Count Then MsgBox "Can't add any more rows!" Exit Sub ElseIf l_Row = 6 Then MsgBox &qu...

Best Pin pad to use for Debit cards on Vers 1.3 and up
Can someone give me some suggestions on this? Whats the best make and model pin pad to use with RMS? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0A6D_01C7720B.EEA27760 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Jere, There are only 2 officially supported by RMS 1.3; Verifone 1000/1000SE Ingenico i3010 2.0 supports the same plus Ingenico's i6550 device that is a pinpad, = swipe, signature pad and contactless reader all in one. Other pinpads can be used with the TPI Software add-on www.tpisoft.com --=20 Jef...

Chart size #3
I have a simple line graph on a worksheet. How can I eliminate large gap between end of graph and edge of chart. I looked in all properties etc. but I can't figure out how to make end of graph line go the edge of the graph area. Thanks -- JKC ------------------------------------------------------------------------ JKC's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31166 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511942 Hi, If you want the line to go from edge to edge of the plot area then double click the x axis and on the ...

How to track email send from out look at MSCRM
Can any one help me this. I have send an email from outlook folder. But I am not in a position to track the same in MSCRM. Am I missing any thing? Thanks in advance -- S.Ramachandran Hexaware Chennai India send an email from crm to an outside account and you should see a tracking token on the subject line. when you send an email it will be stored in the history page of crm in order for the mail to be tracked in as well you need to install the crm router component on the exchange server. Read the crm implementation guide for more information ======================= John O'Donnell M...

how do I calculate time in access? ex: time in time out
Trying to keep track of time off request......need to get the difference in the time the employee leaves and the time they get back using a query On 10 jan, 19:22, Missie <Mis...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > Trying to keep track of time off request......need to get the difference in > the time the employee leaves and the time they get back using a query You can use the DateDiff function to calculate this. For example DateDiff("n";TimeIn;TimeOut) calculates the difference in minutes. Groeten, Peter http://access.xps350.com ...

COUNTA returning 3 instead of 2?
I have a table with "x" in some squares. Below the columns, I put =COUNTA(B3:B17, "x") to count the non-blank cells containing "x". But the formula in every instance is returning one more than the actual count - if there are 2 x's, I get 3; if there are 5, I get 6, etc. Can someone enlighten me? -- Ed Chief Chef, Kludge Code Cafe "Spaghetti Is Our Specialty!" ' Change from =COUNTA(B3:B17, "x") To =COUNTIF(B3:B17, "x") Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Ed" <ed_millis@NO_SPAM.yahoo.com> wrote in m...

Alternate Recipient #3
Just installed Exch 2003 on 2003 Server. I now need to set up a mailbox to deliver mail to an alternate recipient. In Exch 5.5 I used to just go to the Delegates tab and put in the alternate recipient and select to deliver to both or just the alternate recipient. Any way of doing this in E 2003?? could probably do a rule but would be messy and i cant trust my users to do it!! Properties of the user that you want to forward in Active directory. Exchange General Tab -> Delivery Options. -- Michael Barta [MSFT] Microsoft Exchange Support Please do not send e-mail directly to this a...

Calculating Readmit Rate
Hello, If I have a patient's record as follows: Lname Fname DOS End Date AdType Place Dicharge John Smith 4/15/2009 4/27/2009 Initial Admit Hospital Discharge to Home John Smith 4/27/2009 5/1/2009 Initial Admit Home Still at Home John Smith 5/1/2009 5/3/2009 Re-Admit Hospital Dicharge to NH John Smith 5/3/2009 5/20/2009 Initial Admit NH Sill at NH John Smith 5/20/2009 5/25/2009 Re-Admit Hospital Discharge to Home I need to count how many times Re-Admit shows up in the AdType when the person came...

Message recipient limit calculation algorothm.
Does anybody know how recipient limit calculation algorithm works out? Will set up mailbox recipient limit be exceeded sending e-mail to multiple DLs at a time where recipient is a member of several of these DLs, i.e. does set up recipient limit compared with total sum of DL members neglecting possible multiple occurrences of a same recipient in different DL or resulting recipient list calculation considers only unique recipients? Thank you in advance. algorithm? I think it is just a size thing. all addresses must fit in a certain size. http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid...

RMS 3.0 Availability and Features
I am tryign to get information on the availability of RMS 3.0 and a feature summary if anyone has this information. Thanks This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AB_01C927B3.08C09D80 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Nothing is available yet, other than the release date is next year. --=20 Jeff=20 Check Point Software Search this newsgroup -- http://tinyurl.com/2lmk4w (Stolen from DRS) =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D= =3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=...

jpg #3
All the emails with jpg files only show an X in a box. How can I allow these jpg in? mike <micell@ameritech.net> wrote: > All the emails with jpg files only show an X in a box. How can I > allow these jpg in? What version of Outlook? -- Brian Tillman ...

Extracting Data #3
Following is an example of the type of data I have in Column A of my spreadsheet. This is just one record there are hundreds that are similar. I would like to extract the Address and Owner and the 3 lines below that to another column, worksheet or workbook (it doesn't matter). I am new to Excel so I don't know if this is possibe or not. I appreciate the help. ROLL NUMBER : 002-650-067-44-0000 JURISDICTION: 200 - ADDRESS : 2860- 2858 W First OWNER : ABC Company LTD 2429 MCBAIN AVE Washington DC 123456 EQUITY: Regist...

Calculate next appt. day
I need a formula that will pick the next appt. day from today in a column. ex. one client has appts. for 1/9 1/17 and 1/20, and today is 1/12. I need it to pull up the 1/17 date as the next appt. day. Use =MIN(IF(A1:A20>TODAY(),A1:A20)) which is an array formula, so commit with Ctrl-Shift-Enter -- HTH RP "NUMBnut" <NUMBnut@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C1F687FB-FEF7-41F1-BF80-5AE1C147DFA5@microsoft.com... > I need a formula that will pick the next appt. day from today in a column. > > ex. one client has appts. for 1/9 1/17 and 1/20, and ...

Historical Aged Trial Balance #3
Hi, There's a difference between my AP Historical and the GL due to a translation gain/loss. A foreign check was cut and then later voided on the following month. How do you apply the difference without making an entry on the GL that will eliminate or apply the discrepancy? Thanks in advance. why not go back to the same day and reverse the entry? > On Tuesday, May 01, 2007 6:32 PM C wrote: > Hi, > > There's a difference between my AP Historical and the GL due to a > translation gain/loss. A foreign check was cut and then later voided on the > following ...

Copying Contacts #3
I have managed to copy Outlook Contacts from PC A to PC B, but I only get this far: Personal Folders Contacts Contacts1 This is to say I cannot copy it to the original file (contacts). It allways appeares as Contacts1? Any ideas? Thanks Kalevi You've provided no information on what you're doing. Seems to me you should be copying Folder contents, not entire folders. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "Kalevi" <kale@woodworld.fi> wrote in message news:dpg7e5$nc1$1@nyytiset.pp.htv.fi... >I have managed to copy Outlook Contacts from PC A to PC B, but I only get...

Calculating hours elapsed when date/ time > 24 hours
I am trying to calcualte the time in hours and minutes between cells. The simple subtract function works when the dates are the same but I am having complications crossing the 24 hour mark. cell 1 cell 2 formula result 4/1/2009 09:55 4/2/2009 08:57 =cell 2 - cell 1 23:02 problem cell 1 cell 2 formula result 4/1/2009 09:55 4/2/2009 15:46 =cell 2 - cell 1 05:51 Can someone please help m...

Calculate next workday after adding calendar days to date in cell
I want to add 100 calendar days to a date in a cell and when that date falls on a weekend or holiday the formula will return the next workday vs. returning a weekend date. I tried the workday function but it counted 100 workdays not calendar days. Thanks in advance Darrell, One way. Holidays is a named range containing your holiday dates =A1+100+CHOOSE(WEEKDAY(A1+100,2),0,0,0,0,0,2,1)+SUMPRODUCT((Holidays>=A1)*(Holidays<=A1+(100+SUMPRODUCT((Holidays>=A1)*(Holidays<=A1+100))))) -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis th...

Entourage database failure after 10.6.3 update
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: Exchange I ran the new Snow Leopard Update 10.6.3 (from 10.6.2) and now every time I power on, I get an error message telling me the MS Office database daemon has a problem and do I want to close / restart. I've rebooted / retried, rebuilt the database, but it just sits there and repeats every couple of seconds. Anyone else seen this? On Mar 31, 2:02=A0pm, priusg...@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: I= ntel Email Client: E...

3 Questions
Hello everyone... here goes... 1) I want to know how to nest text functions. I have test that is i Proper form and has extra spaces, I would like to change it to UPPE case and Trim the extra spaces. How would I do this? 2) I have date cells formatted mm/dd/yyyy, I would like to change the to yyyymmdd. How would I do this? 3) I want to limit the amount of characters in a cell (i.e. only 1 characters in one cell). How could I only allow a certain amount o characters in a cell OR How could I get Excel to count the amount o characters in a cell? Thanks for you help! Kell -- KellyMcG0 -----...