loan amortisatio chart not updating

Hi,

I use MS Monet 2007 premium.  I have created a loan amortisation account
which breaks up my monthly instslment into pricipal and interest.  The loan
commencd from 7 October 2005 and is for a period of 5 years.  The problem is
that the loan account does ot show any loan instalments beyond 7 October
2006 (exactly 1 year after the commencement).  Why is this happening.  Why
is the account not updating with instalments which have been debited to my
account after 7 October 2007.

Please help.

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Were you depending on downloaded transaction data for this account? Did the
download link break? Did you have a scheduled Loan Payment? Is it still
getting entered? Is the account making the Loan Payments getting debited
correctly? Are all of those of form Loan Payment:[name of Loan Account] or
are some of them something like Loan:Auto?

Are you using Advanced Register and Advanced Bills?

"Ashish Mathur" <mathurashish@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I use MS Monet 2007 premium.  I have created a loan amortisation account
> which breaks up my monthly instslment into pricipal and interest.  The
> loan commencd from 7 October 2005 and is for a period of 5 years.  The
> problem is that the loan account does ot show any loan instalments beyond
> 7 October 2006 (exactly 1 year after the commencement).  Why is this
> happening.  Why is the account not updating with instalments which have
> been debited to my account after 7 October 2007.
>
> Please help.

Charting using Stacked Column Graph
Excel 2002... I think I posted this in the wrong place before. I'm trying to chart a series that is comprised of 5 - 3 number groups. I can chart the first group, but when I try to add the next series, it stacks them onto the existing columns rather than make 3 new ones. The data looks like this (simplified): A1 A2 A3 B1 B2 B3 1-10 .01 .03 .58 .023 .025 .023 11-15 .012 .025 .025 .024 .588 .280 16-20 .012 .255 .158 .024 .254 .241 I get a nice chart with A1-A3...but can't add B1-B3 next to it. Help me, please. Thanks, Gre...

How to produce a chart based on number of cells not values in the cells
Hi I'm using Excel 2007. I have a requirement to base a chart on the number cells rather than the values in the cell. For example, here are some values I might enter against Monday to Friday: 1,3,1,1,2 In this example, I want my (pie) chart to show that 3/5 are value 1, 1/5 is value 2 and 1/5 is value 3 (i.e. the pie chart should have 3 sections). What excel does, is split the chart into 8 sections, and shows each individual value. Any suggestions on how I might achieve this, Thanks for any help Colin You need to do some calculations in the sheet first, then plot the results: http...

Open read only but update when changes are made / refresh
Hi, If anyone can point in the right direction to answering this question, I would be very thankful. I was wondering if it's possible to lock an excel file and have other people open a read-only copy but have them recieve notifications when the locked file is updated. Is this possible? If you need any clarification, please ask. -Watson ...

Automate a graph/chart?
I am putting together a daily list of the change in prices of stocks, and what I want to do is make a graph on another worksheet that will update whenever enter a new date and amount is entered. Is this possible? If so...how? Thanks in advance Hi, You need to use named ranges in order for the chart to update automatically. See Jon Peltier's article on dynamic charting. http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/Pub0009/LPMArticle.asp?ID=246 Chees Andy pugsly8422 wrote: > I am putting together a daily list of the change in prices of stocks, and > what I want to do is make a graph o...

RE: Try on this corrective update
--yeccemycqw Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="jsmqlotdsnx"; type="multipart/alternative" --jsmqlotdsnx Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="hfwvsqjhxuq" --hfwvsqjhxuq Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Client this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. Install now to protec...

Updated Salvage utility!
There's a new salvage utility in Money 04, which actually seems to work! Amazingly, it no longer reports "broken records" in every file it "fixes". It runs just like the existing salvage in Q274584, so it works on earlier versions. It's installed in the Microsoft Money\System folder, I found it after installing the trial version. Or, it can be extracted from the cabs if you fish a little. The files needed are in money.cab inside the trial executable: salv.exe j3salv.dll rsalv.dll msisam10.dll msuni10.dll I don't actually have a damaged database to try it ...

Money Plus Deluxe auto update
I just installed Money Plus Deluxe last night. I did use Money 2004. In the 'Accounts', my main checking account has a "Last Updated 10/4/2004" and a Bank Balance $700, (the balance supposedly in 2004) and Adjusted Balance $1400. MoneyPlus thinks I formerly had automatic Online updating on my older version but I didn't, I had to manually download a file from the bank and import it. I hated doing it that way, I like to manually enter ans balance my accounts. I did go through the set up for online account updating by clicking the links but it didn't get rid of th...

Headers and Footer on the Chart do not work??????
I have this program that take values from the cell B3 an B4 on th Sheet1 and put them automatically in all headers and footers in all the worksheets (see below). However, when I run the program all the sheets got the header and footer except the sheets that have chart. Could you please help me to fix this problem?. Thanks in advance. Maperalia Option Explicit Sub HeadersAndFooters() Dim WS As Worksheet For Each WS In Worksheets '***********Header*********** WS.PageSetup.RightHeader = "&14&B&I" & Format(Worksheets("Sheet1").Range(&quo...

Printing chart
I have been successfully printing out charts for quite some time. Now anything below the x-axis is not being printed. Print preview shows the whole charte area and everything looks good, but when printed there is nothing there. It is printing the footer fine. I have not upgraded anything recently, but there may have been some auto updates??? Any ideas? Thanks, LK Hi, Have a read of this, http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/AxisLabelCutOff.html Cheers Andy -- Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.andypope.info "LK" <LK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote ...

Automatic Chart Expansion Problem
For years, I've be charting temperature variations. As I added new data points, the chart automatically expanded to accomdate the new datum. At 72 data points, the chart stopped expanding automatically. Anyone know if this is a standard limit to expanding charts? Did I accidently turn some feature off? Is there a way to fix this? I'm running MS Win and Office XP with all updates. Thanks Mike Hi, It really depends on how your expansion was working. Is your chart set to a fixed data range with 72 rows or columns that you have now filled up? If so you just need to extend the ra...

related to PIE charts N BAR charts
hello everyone, i am using office 2007... actually i have drawn some PIE charts and BAR charts with almost seven variable each.. they are looking good in colors.. however i want the black n white printout .. which is not giving the clear on the percentage in graphs.. is there any way to feed the PATTERNS in graphs for black n white picture.. like in books we have seen those things.. Hi, If what you are asking is can you apply Patterns to charts as in 2003 and earlier, the answer is no - that feature has been removed. I suggest that you TRY a gradient fill instead and see if that meets your...

Inserting and Updating data between companies
Is there a 3rd party tool or published method for inserting new records created in one company into another company? We also need to replicate updates to descriptions, etc. For example, when an item is added to the item master in company1 we'd like the same record inserted into company2. We would also like to replicate changes, such as a change in the description. The catch is that the pricing may be different and the last account segment will be different. We would also like to do this with BOMs (assemblies) such as addition or removal of parts that make up the assembly, etc.. ...

charts #11
I inherited a multipage workbook with data and charts. Many of the charts do not allow me to access the chart options (data source, formatting, etc.). They are not protected, but the chart options simply are not available (the menu bar does not change from worksheet options to chart options). How do I gain access to modify the charts? There is a good chance that these are not really charts but pictures of charts. A lot of people will copy a chart as a picture and paste it in the page so that they have a record of what they saw. also it someone is reorganizing the data the charts d...

Chart formate changing when saved
I have over ten different charts that I copy into a report out workbook at then end of each month. The normal stuff Date, goal, actual. the data format is set for % so the the 0.15 will show up on the chart as 15% when I save it. When my boss opens the chart it show up as 0.15 again. How do I make it keep the format I created it in?? The Date does the same thing but only on some of the charts. Starts as a date (month-yr) then it changes to 12345 general number. If you're copying the charts into a report, I would suggest copying the charts as pictures to insure nothing cha...

Print Chart Across Multiple Pages
I have a 30K record engineering data that is plotted into a single chart, like the stripchart recorders of old. I want to print out the chart across multiple pages (probably around 20) in order to maintain the visual resolution. I can get either the first page with 19 blank pages (just 2 horizontal lines) or a single page with all the chart data squashed together. I've tried the typical page and print setup options to no avail. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks. Hi Bruce - I suppose you could stretch your chart out so it's 20 pages wide (or tall) on a worksheet. I woul...

Enable/Disable User update time on Exchange 2003
When I enable or disable a user in AD, it take a long time for those updates to take effect in Exchange. How can I set/change the time that it takes to update this info? Thanks, Craig ...

Cannot update links
I have an excel file that is on a ssl website and it has links to other excel files on the same site. I use Office 2003 to update the links in the file. The first problem I have is that the update proces is very slow. The other problem I have is that for some of the links I have to open the source file to be able to update the values. Any suggestions? ...

Remove Connnecting Lines from Line Chart?
Help! I want a line chart that only shows data points, not lines in between. A scatter chart doesn't work correctly with the data. How do I remove the connecting lines from a line chart and just show the data points? Help is appreciated! "marti003" wrote: I am using Excel 2007. I want a line chart that only shows data points, not lines in between. A scatter chart doesn't work correctly with the data. How do I remove the connecting lines from a line chart and just show the data points? Help is appreciated! a) when you make the chart: select Insert...

Exporting excel charts with form controls (spinner) to Powerpoint
I have created an excel chart with a spinner which allows me to look at the sensitivity of a series of variables. I want to export this chart and the spinner capabilty to a power point presentation so that I can use the spinners to demonstrate the sensitivity of the variables to my audience. How do I do this? -- Mike B You would have to export the entire chart and its workbook into PowerPoint. Make it smaller by putting just the chart data and the chart into a new workbook, copy the new chart, and paste it into PowerPoint. Then to use the spinner, you have to activate the Excel object...

Last Updated Column in Account List
I also seem to have a problem with my Vanguard account in the account list. Even though the data is updated, the "last updated" field in the Account List screen says 1/2/2005. All the rest of my accounts show today's date. I find it hard to believe that Vanguard would say the account was last updated on 1/2/2005. Does anyone else have this particular problem with their Vanguard account(s)? Or is it a bug in Money 2005? Deleting and redownloading my Vanguard account isn't an option since it goes back almost 10 years. I'm open to any ideas... Thanks I have a same ...

Charts/ Graphs information from more then one worksheet
Well I´m starting to get deeper and deeper into things that I do not understand :) I have Excel worksheets for every month, each with the name of the corresponding month. What I need to know is if its possible to take information from all the worksheets of every month and put these into a chart or graph so we could track the progress of a sertain person. to be more specific. Example of John Month of May (May.xls) Week1 (numbers) John (#) (#) (#) (#) (all are in the same row as john) Week2 (numbers) Week3 " Week4 " Then we have Month of June(June.xls) and all...

Showing only % of group in Pivot Chart
Hi, In a Pivot Table, I'm using a field named "CBU" in my row area, which has item values of "HP" and "AC". In my column area, I'm using a date period. The data area has quantity, which I've converted to show % of row, which naturally gives me the percent breakdown that AC and HP represent out of the total. My problem is, in an associated Pivot Chart, I only want to see the percent of total that HP represents - I don't want to see AC. My reason for this is that I'd like to see this HP percent of total by another attribute - a "CHANNEL...

Re: Charting Distribution with Skewness
I have some sales data that I am looking to chart based on it's distribution. Using the NORMDIST function I was able to construct a normal distribution chart for the mean and StDev of the data - however how can I chart the data if it has a positive skew? ie: Mean of 10, StDev of 5, and a Skewness of 1.28. I would like to create a distribution curve based on those parameters. Thank you! Hi, The NORMDIST function does not support a skewness option. Excel has a SKEW function but it only calculates the skew of your data, it doesn't apply the skew to a distribution. So in other wo...

[ANN] Read before installing updater
Be sure to read the blog article Office for Mac 2008 12.0.1 Update on the Entourage Help Blog carefully. Some users are reporting problems after updating. It's much easier to do it right than it is to fix the resulting mess. <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2008/03/office_for_mac_2008_1201_update.html > <http://tinyurl.com/3684ld> -- Diane, Microsoft Mac MVP (MVPs are not Microsoft Employees) Entourage Help Page <http://www.entourage.mvps.org/> Entourage Help Blog <http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/> ...

Do not show blank cells as 0 in chart
I have a spreadsheet with a two columns, one for expected enrolment numbers and the first column of actual enrolments. For April we expect 90, so have a blank cell to the right for actual. This is showing a line from the March enrolment of 3 down to 0. How do I get the line to stop at 3 until I put a figure in for April? Excel lets you choose how you can plot empty cells. As zeros, not plotted or interpolated. To make your choice, select your chart, go to Tools > Options > Charts and select the Not Plotted option button for empty cells. ....Kelly koday@processtrends.com &...