Listed Options

Can Money 3 download option transactions from my
brokerage account? And can it recognize opening and
closing transactions and enter them without intervention?
Can money then match a closing transaction with an open
position and make the appropproriate entry? And can Money
recognize a short transaction?
0
anonymous (74722)
1/16/2004 6:21:55 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, BillE wrote:

>Can Money 3 download option transactions from my
>brokerage account? And can it recognize opening and
>closing transactions and enter them without intervention?
>Can money then match a closing transaction with an open
>position and make the appropproriate entry? And can Money
>recognize a short transaction?

Depends on your broker, but Money is capable of that.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Share Workbook option grayed out
I need to share a workbook that I want to distribute to several users but the "share workbook" option under the tools menu is grayed out. If I create a new file, that option is there but I need to use the workbook that is already created. Any ideas why this option might not be available? I'm using Excel 2003. Thanks. Do you have created lists under data>list in this workbook If so you must convert it/them to a normal range before you can share the workbook -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom "WieczKid" <WieczKid@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message n...

auto list members feature mystery
I've been working on a C++ project using Visual Studio SP6. I added a message handler via Class Wizard and I noticed the automatic list members feature stopped working within the new handler. In fact, the auto list members feature doesn't work at all below a certain function. Class Wizard has not complaints regarding the handlers and all other functions within the view implementation. Nevertheless, I rebuilt the .clw file just for fun. I'm hoping someone else has seen this bizarre behavior and has a remedy. Thanks! >I've been working on a C++ project using Vis...

Export Contacts Table from MS Access to Global Address List in Exchange
Hi, I want to know if its possible to export my Contacts table in Microsoft Access to Global Address List on Exchange so I can view all the contacts in Outlook Address Book? Thanks, Eric It's possible, yes. But, not knowing the format of your Access database, I can't tell you much more. Look into the CSVDE tool. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" <eric.nguyen312@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1171476029.880250.152000@q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com... > Hi, > I want to know if its possible to export my Contacts ...

contacts appear as deleted in my list when they didn't delete me
I have this situation come up every once in a while is anyone else experiencing this? and what is causing the miss labeling? -- Four Generations Of Trust And Betrayal...One Legacy Skywolfe Hi Skywolfe, Just to confirm, how are you identifying them as being deleted? -- Jonathan Kay Microsoft MVP - Windows Live Messenger MSN Messenger/Windows Messenger MessengerGeek Blog: http://www.messengergeek.com Messenger Resources: http://messenger.jonathankay.com (c) 2009 Jonathan Kay - If redistributing, you must include this signature or citation -- "Rage Skywolfe"...

Problem saving embedded .gif or .jpg (.bmp only option)
(Sorry for crosspost - also posted in "microsoft.public.outlook.general") I've seen this question posted a half dozen times, and I've yet to see a solution. Problem: When an animated .gif (ditto for .jpg) is embedded in the body of a message (Outlook 2002 (Windows XP (home) with Office XP 2002) - I'm NOT using Outlook Express), the ONLY option I have for saving the embedded .gif (or .jpg) is in .bmp format - no other option is available. (See attached screen print for clarification.) I have deleted all Temp Internet Folders & files; I have cleared Internet History...

Sorting a List #2
Hi, In column A I have a list of dollar values. $40 $-30 $10 $0 $0 $120 What I would like to do is in column B put a ranking 1through whatever corresponding to their dollar value so it would look like this: $40 2 $-30 6 $10 3 $0 4 $0 4 $120 1 I hope I explained it well. In other words, in column B, they are sorted according to rank right where they stand. $120 is number 1. $-30 is number 6, etc. Thanks, Tom In B1: =rank(a1,$a$1:$a$6) and copy down to B6 Tom G wrote: > > Hi, > > In column A I have a list of dollar values. > > $40 > $-30 &...

How to look up a value in a list and return multiple corresponding
I followed the instructions on the excel help page of how look up a value in a list and return multiple corresponding values but somethings not right. I have tried this numerous times in my excel spreadsheet and it does not return any values let alone numerous values. No values will appear unless I go into the insert menu and click function, but then here it will only give me the smallest value, even when there is more than one. Please help asap! Thank you. How about giving us some details? -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "123456789" <123456789@discussions.m...

Value list
i need help with making value lists in excel so that i can make my data base consistant with the data i am entering That's not much to go on. What is a value list? And what constitutes making your database consistent with the data you are entering? Post back and explain in detail what you have, what you want to do, and what you want to happen. Some examples are always good. HTH Otto "Maint Girl" <Maint Girl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4EDE3701-B704-4BE8-B449-58662FDCB495@microsoft.com... > i need help with making value lists in ...

'Define Views...' option not available in Advanced Find screen in Outlook 2000
The 'Define Views...' option in the View menu not available in Advanced Find screen in Outlook 2000. We are looking for a way to set a default view in the advanced find screen or a way to edit the messages view to make it include the To field. We have users that want to see the TO field without having to click View and then the 'Send To' view. I have tried customizing the view but each time I exit it resets the view. I have also modified my 'Messages' view but it was done at the main screen and doesn't seem to phase the one in the advanced find. I also tri...

Multiple Personal Folders in Folder List and Mail Navigation panes
Would greatly appreciate help. I have two Personal Folders (both with the same sub folders: Inbox, Sent Items, etc.) in the Folder List and Mail views in the Navigation Pane. With both, when I right click on them, the selection "close personal folder" is grayed. How do I get rid of one of them?? Thank you. If they are true personal folders then you must go through tools, services, highlight appropriate personal folder and remove it there. This is for Outlook 2k, you didnt specify which version. >-----Original Message----- >Would greatly appreciate help. >I have two ...

Options for MailboxRights
The syntax for setting permissions via the Exchange Management Shell is : Add-MailboxPermission -Identity <MailboxIdParameter> -AccessRights <MailboxRights[]> -User <SecurityPrincipalIdParameter> [-Deny <SwitchParameter>] [-DomainController <Fqdn>] [-InheritanceType <None | All | Descendents | SelfAndChildren | Children>] Where can I get a list of possible values (other than FullAccess) for <MailboxRights> ? tx Here is a helpful reply I received from MS: Regarding the AccessRights parameter on Add-MailboxPermission, the valid values...

Mailing lists
I would like to creat a mailing list, so I can keep my customers up to date on events and sales. Please help. Carol @Country Morning Livermore, Ca. sunni2003 wrote: > I would like to creat a mailing list, so I can keep my customers up to date on events and sales. Please help. > Carol @Country Morning > Livermore, Ca. > How many addies have you collected? just wondering (if I get a response hahaha) FYI ask Vanna for "another E" Tools, Mail & Catalog merge, create address list. If you have 2000 it is on the toolbar as "Mail Merge." -- Mary Sauer M...

RM
Does anyone know why the option to run report by Document date is greyed out? I want to run the report by doc date but it is set to GL posting date. Thanks, S Sherry, the screen with the options is the same for all the reports, however, not all the reports have all the options available. Unless there is a really good reason not to, I always recommend using the Historical Aged Trial Balance report for everything you need. Then you have access to all the options. -- Victoria Yudin Dynamics GP MVP Flexible Solutions - home of GP Reports http://www.flex-solutions.com/gpreports.html blo...

Populate text boxes from a list box
Hi, I have a form with text and combo boxes where user enters data. After saving, a list box in another form is being populated, and all that works just fine. What i wanted to do next is to enable users to open one set of data from the list box (one row of data) in that form with text and combo boxes. I tried and tried but either i manage to open that form in add mode where all fields are blank, or i manage to open the form with data from the list box, but always positioned on the first data in the list box. I have been trying for a while so it could be possible that i am missing...

Folders list
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop Folders list has to be re-opened manually on startup from the Views menu every time. This problem is identical to one discussed in a string that ended last May without a solution. This started happening on both my computer - a new iMac - and on my wife's, a Macbook purchased last May. (The problem showed up first on hers; mine started a few weeks later.) Both computers are running Snow Leopard. Has anyone figured this out? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------------...

Excel List
I'm using Excel 2007. I have a range of items that are set up as a list. In the column where I select from the list my drop down box does not allow me to put in a character such as "R" then go to that group of names. How do I set this up so that I do not have to scroll down the complete list before getting to the "R's". tx This recent thread may help http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?&lang=&cr=&guid=&sloc=en-us&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc&p=1&tid=5f38e38f-8dd7-41e8-9bd4-484964a8d0c4&mid=9df...

I put all addresses into dist. lists & want them back in contacts
In Outlook 2007, I created two distribution lists using all of my contacts, and then deleted all addresses from the address book contacts list. I thought I could still send individual messages to members of the distribution lists, but have not been able to do so. I think I need to reinstate all addresses to the contacts list but don't know how to do that. Turns out I don't really need the distribution lists after all -- I just want to be able to send email messages to individual contacts again, as it was before I created the two distribution lists. PLEASE HELP! Thank...

Field Options
We have an Access database that has a field with 2 choices - "A - Been Recommended" and "B - Has Not Been Recommended". When we choose one of the answers in any record, it changes all the records to that choice. Why would this be? Also, regardless of the choice, A or B, when we print, all the records show as if choice A has been selected. Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you very much. "Stacey" <snestlerode@keppel.k12.ca.us> wrote in message news:697047F2-ECD1-4566-B541-EF0F4056F0B2@microsoft.com... > We have an Access d...

Global adress list
Hi, I have Exchange 2003 with Outlook 2003. I created a new global address list and add users to it. I modify the default address list with adsiedit and excluded users that I added to my new gal. I did'nt change ACL on both gals so everyone is able to see them but each account is part only of one of the two gals. When I preview the two gals within exchange or active directory, all accounts are parts of their own gal. When I want to configure Outlook with a user that is part of my new GAL, it does'nt work. Outlook cannot find the account. It would be normal if this accoun...

Function of Print To Slip receipt option?
Hello, I've been looking for what exactly "Print To Slip (OPOS)" on the receipt properties window in RMS Manager does, and I have yet to find an answer. Can anyone give me an explanation? Thank you. Data, If you have a slip receipt printer, it will print info on the slip receipt instead of the smaller 40 paper. Some examples of slip printers; http://tinyurl.com/rahka http://tinyurl.com/o5jbp -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not usi...

Dropdown List #2
How do I create a dropdown list in a cel?? Thanks Check out Debra Dalgleish's web page on how to use data validation to create such a list:: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal01.html -- HTH, RD ============================================== Please keep all correspondence within the Group, so all may benefit! ============================================== "Surf" <capwrapido@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:232a301c45e1e$c9b727b0$a401280a@phx.gbl... How do I create a dropdown list in a cel?? Thanks ...

i need to have more text options in a running writting font
I have to format a logo from a hand written sign. The text "Script MT Bold" is quite acceptable but the 'f' needs to have a loop on the bottom not on the top. The dot above the 'i' needs to be round not square. Is there any way I can develop the text that I need or change the actual letters? I have done the work in 2003 Publisher. I use Brush Script MT and the letters are properly portrayed. The loop for the "f" is on the bottom and the dot over the "i" looks rounds. If I can be of help, send me a note to: dschmidt AT pacifier DOT com -...

Hide From All Address Lists
Exchange 2003/Outlook 2003 question I have accounts that I don't want to appear on the address lists, but I still want the appropriate people to be able to use/check them Whenever I select the "Hide From All Address Lists" option in active directory account, I can no longer setup the account in outlook... when I try to add the account to an exchange profile in outlook I get the error that the user is not on any address list How can I accomplish what I want to do, which is hide an account from address lists but still allow a user to send/receive email through it. Example,...

Option to shadow shapes & text boxes in Publisher 2003
MS Office help offers the following instructions referencing a SHADOW STYLE OPTION; THIS OPTION DOES NOT APPEAR ON MY DROP DOWN LIST OF OPTIONS!!! Select the picture, AutoShape, WordArt or text box that you want to change. On the Formatting toolbar, click Shadow Style , and do one of the following: Add or remove a shadow To add a shadow, click the shadow style you want. To remove a shadow, click No Shadow. Change the direction of the shadow To change the direction of a shadow, click a shadow that goes the direction you want. Change the distance of the shadow from...

Using 'Add to Favourites' option on a shared calendar not working
In Outlook 2007 we have a few users who are unable to add a shared calendar to their Calendars->Other Calendars list. The steps that work on a mojority of computers are: 1. Go->Folder List. 2. Navigate to Public Folders->All Public Folders->...->Communal Calendar. 3. Right Click on Communal Calendar and select 'Add to Favourites'. 4. Click OK on 'Add to Favourites' dialog. 5. Go->Calendar and the calendar should have appeared under 'Other Calendars' list. However, in a few cases when OK is clicked in step 4 the calendar never appears in...