Linked Images (Cheks) Don't Display Properly

Hello, for some strange reason, when I choose to link an image to a
transaction, most of what was downloaded shows properly. But the check images
themselves does not show.  In the recent past this was not a problem.

I have checked the associations settings for html etc and set them to view
in IE but this did not fix the problem.

What am I missing, Please?
0
Birdflu (40)
7/2/2009 2:16:01 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Autofill In Linked Forms
I have created a couple of forms by selecting all the fileds in the form wizard from two tables: 1. Suppliers (Fields: Supplier, Address, Contact, etc.) 2. Products (Fields: Supplier <Lookedup from Supplier Table>, Product, Rate, etc.) Upon clicking the toggle button on Suppliers form I have the Products form opened. However, as I enter the data in it, I want the Supplier filed in the same be automatically be filled with the Supplier name as in the opened Supplier form so as to be filtered and displayed the next time I open the same instead of manually inserting the sa...

why are my recolored images washed out?
When I use the recolor option in the 'format picture' menu, the images always turn out washed -out: like a watermark! I've tried clip art and imported png & jpeg files - all are washed out. Anyone have an explanation or fix for this? How do they print? What is your idea of washed out? When you re-color an image, every pixel tries to become a shade of the color you designated. Insert your picture twice, re-color one of them and compare. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "multitalentedmommy"...

Inserting specific images based on product.
Hi Everyone, I'm very knew to the CRM product and was curious... For example, I am customizing a CRM interface for a company with a wide range of products. They would like to add a tab to each of their product displays showing an image of that product. I added the tab (learning how thanks to this newsgroup) but I only know how to insert a graphic using an IFRAME in the form view which in turn displays the SAME image for all product listings. Does this make sense? Basically I'm asking...is there a way to display individual images for specific products, not strictly on the fo...

Changing source links in powerpoint
I currently have a powerpoint with source links to other powerpoint slides. These source links are currently internet address based links. I'm trying to change these current internet addresses to new internet addresses and each time I try I receive the error message: "You cannot use an internet address here. Enter a path that points to a location on your computer or on the network". I've been able to change the source links in the past and only began to encounter this problem around mid December. Does anyone know how to correct this or explain why I can no ...

Dialog displayed
Hi I'm creating a dialog and calling it with domodal(). Is there a message handler or something insode my dialogclass that is called after the dialog is displayed? Thanks Urban Yes & No. Take a look at the OnInitDialog() message handler. OnInitDialog() gets called before the dialog is displayed. However you can post a user-defined message to yourself from the OnInitDialog() handler, and handle things that you want to do after the dialog is displayed. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Urban Stadler" <mail@ustadler....

how do I display email addresses memorized by autocomplete?
I have many email addresses that autocomplete has memorized, but that have not been entered into my contacts, that I would like to access. Any ideas? This is a great tool for it: http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/outlook_nk2_autocomplete.html -- Ricardo Silva Add-ins for Microsoft(c) Outlook(c) http://www.rsoutlook.com/us/products.html "alyankee" <alyankee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:09CC2496-662A-4919-904C-EF6D93A51033@microsoft.com... >I have many email addresses that autocomplete has memorized, but that have > not been entered i...

CTreeCtrl::DeleteAllItems requires resetting the image list, why?
If I call a CTreeCtrl's DeleteAllItems method it seems that I also have to set the controls image list again otherwise the control does nt show either the items icon or text. The following fails: m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); .... m_tree.DeleteAllItems(); m_tree.InsertItem(_T("Test"), 0, 1, TVI_ROOT, TVI_SORT); Where as the following works: m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); .... m_tree.DeleteAllItems(); m_tree.SetImageList(&someImageList, TVSIL_NORMAL); m_tree.InsertItem(_T("Test"), 0, 1, TVI_ROOT, TVI_SORT); ...

visited links no longer change color
The links still work when clicked but, no longer show purple when visited. This happens in both Outlook and Outlook Express. Yesterday I tried making fonts a little larger as I have eyesight problem. Not sure if this is when the link color problem started. What I did exactly is: *Tools > Options > Mail Format > click "Fonts" button > click "International Fonts" button * At first I went through the list making each one "Larger" font size. * I realized that it's probably only "Western European" I need to change, so all others were set ...

Re-exporting functions from dynamically linked DLL
Hi, I have the following situation: I have a 3rd party DLL which does not include a LIB file, just a header file with typedef declarations for exported functions (It is intended for dynamic linking) I need to wrap the DLL to allow for callbacks to my own code (in Lisp), and to do this I need to load the DLL using LoadLibrary and access each function that I need using GetProcAddress. So for example: The third party header will say: typedef INT (WINAPI * lp_function)(); Then in my c wrapper file: #include "3rdparty.h" #ifdef _WIN32 #define DllExport __declspec(dllexport) #else #...

message does not display on in-coming mail
in outlook express, for in-coming mail, i see the sender, attachments and subject but the space for the message is blank. any suggestions Try posting this in an Outlook Express news group - this is not one of them. Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office and is what this group supports. Outlook Express is a part of Internet Explorer and has its own news groups. You can also find some good Outlook Express information here: http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here...

How do I get a chart to display backwards/forwards?
I have stock data. Row 35 is the nearest day. Row 36 is the next day, etc. When I chart the data using a 2 axes chart (custom), the chart doesn't display backwards. The nearest day displays on the left side of the chart, not the right. How do I change that? Double click on the axis, select the scale tab, and check "Values in reverse order" Jerry Will wrote: > I have stock data. Row 35 is the nearest day. Row 36 is the next day, etc. > When I chart the data using a 2 axes chart (custom), the chart doesn't > display backwards. The nearest day displays on the ...

The specified image file did not contain a resource section
I've got 1812 (The specified image file did not contain a resource section) error using GetLastError(). My dialog won't show up. Why? How about a small hint as to what code you are using that is causing this error? "Miki Peric" <blah@ccc.com> wrote in message news:%23XFDXepXEHA.3668@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > > I've got 1812 (The specified image file did not contain a resource > section) error using GetLastError(). My dialog won't show up. Why? > > > How about a small hint as to what code you are using that is causing this > ...

Display various currencies in Account listings
Anyone have a solution that makes sense, I would liek to simply list the correct currencies according to the Accounts. Example: I use a Foriegn Bank, the local currency is Euros, I also use my Home Bank which uses Dollars. When I do a listing of the Accounts, I get a display of all amounts in Dollars or Euros and would like to see both. Working abroad! therefore; it would be nice to acutally see what is what. Or should I see Microsoft as on a one track mine set, that it only happens in America! if you have any supportive info please let me know. Thanks in advance ...

time.h :Linking errors
Hi, I have an application where I am using the function like time(),gmtime() from time.h.My code compiles but I get linking errors. So Could you please tell which library needs to be included for time.h? Thanks in advance. Regards, Harish See the response to this exact same question that you asked yesterday -- Bruce Eitman (eMVP) Senior Engineer Bruce.Eitman AT Eurotech DOT com My BLOG http://geekswithblogs.net/bruceeitman Eurotech Inc. www.Eurotech.com "hari" <hari@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11A4458D-67B1-49A9-B371-56A084A...

Alphanumeric links
Does anyone know how to change what the alphanumeric links at the bottom of each page link to? My leads are cool - if I click D, it gives me all the leads who's company name start with D. I want the same for opportunities, but they link to the topic, not the company. Any ideas? I've taken a quick look and I don't think it's possible to change how this works. You can specify "find columns" but that only works for advanced find and when you type something in the "look for" textbox. It doesn't work for the alphanumeric links. -- Jeffry van de Vuurs...

SafePay communication link
We just setup SafePay to work with our bank,, I would love to use the GP communication link option under "configurator",, but since the output file is sent to a network folder how should we upload the file to the bank,, If we use a FTP client is there one that the "link" will launch when the client uploads the file.. How to you automate the process all the way to the bank Thanks, ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button i...

Lock sets of cells in a row and sort by date linked to each set
I have a set of qualifications linked to a name that need to be presented in a row A = Name B = Qual Type 1 C = Expiry Date (eg 29/01/12) D = Qual Type 2 E = Expiry Date (eg 17/12/12) F = Qual Type 3 G = Expiry Date (eg 25/06/11) H = Qual Type 4 (has no expiry date) I want to sort each qualification into 'date expiry' order keeping it connected to the relevant Qual Type. Therefore, I want Qual Type 3 with it's exipiry date to move into Column B & C, Qual Type 1 with it's exipiry date to move into Column D & E and Qual Type 2 with it's exipiry da...

question about ICON of frame display?
i use a customized icon for my app. and everthing is ok except that display in caption bar. i mean that it can be displayed in task bar, but for caption bar, it always is substituted by default app icon. so, how to display the customized icon in caption bar just like display in task bar. ps: there are 3 formats of size images in the customized icon, they are 16*16, 32*32, 48*48. and they are all true color. -- Frank F.Han +-----------------------------------------+ | winsays@:-)hotmail:-).com | +-----------------------------------------+ Did you create both a 32x32 and 16...

Force exchange to use my default display name
Hi guys, Is there a way to force Exchange to chande the display name ??? Here's a exemple: If our web site send a email to someone by relaying on the exchange server. With the following information Sender name: "Sales" Sender email: sales@paradoxusa.com To: Customer email adress CC: Allan Tox When I receive the copy of the email I want to see my display name of sales@paradoxusa.com wich is Customer Service Paradox Security and not from Sales... Can you guys have a idea where I have to do my change on the Exchange server ? Thank you...

How can I insert a usuable underlined link within a Publisher doc
I cannot get our email or web page to be underlined for a "click on" feature when doing a newsletter in Publisher? Any ideas? Insert, hyperlink... -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "tinab" <tinab@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2C3FAE95-60CC-4D45-8111-1D2A944A7FA8@microsoft.com... >I cannot get our email or web page to be underlined for a "click on" feature > when doing a newsletter in Publisher? Any ideas? ...

display something in ms crm 4.0 status bar
How I can display something in ms crm 4.0 status bar (there is Selected 1-50) after it Thank all. ...

Linking Journal Entries or Contacts?
How do we link related journal entries in Outlook 2007? Obviously, certain series of journal entries are related, just as an e-mail message thread is related. We would like to somehow link or group these entries so they can be followed as a chronological thread. Likewise, we would like to link certain contacts together as might be the case for all individuals working for the same company or for all the members of a family. In earlier versions of Outlook, we were able to associate contacts with each other, but do not see how to perform this same operation in Outlook 2007? Similarly,...

Linking contact details to Access database
Hi! I want to set up a contacts database to run various reports, queries etc. I know how to link to the address book/contacts in Outlook but want to link more than just the standard fields that come acroos eg: photo, user defined fields, language etc. Is this possible? and how? Many thanks ...

Website displays in entire window.
I am currently working in a project that require intergrating a web based document management tool with CRM. The tool requires the user to login (which is done via a auto login script). During the initial onLoad for a selected account the (homepage/ resulting search) does not stay contained in the IFRAME. In fact the resulting web page take over the entire window. This behavior only happen on the initial login. As long as CRM is not canceled the document management tool sees the user as logged in and all subsiquent querys by account ID execute and display in the IFRAME. ...

Linking one worksheet to another by click on a command button
Hi experts, Please help me, I need to know to how create a command button on one worksheet, when clicked it spits out a static date on anther worksheet. For example, I have an inspection sheet, when completed I click on the command button and it spits out a date linking it to another worksheet. In that worksheet there's a cell where i want the dates to pop up everytime i hit the command button from another workbook. Any tips will be much appreciated ...