Let's exchange links for free and boost our site's popularity .

  I don't know how much time and effort it has costed to you
to optimize, promote and advertise your site, still remaining
at a very low Ranking Position , with poor traffic and even
poorer results.

  To me it has been  a reason for not sleeping well, not feeling
well while spending again and again little $29,90 and $49,90
amounts on e-books that promised me the world.

  I set up my site :  www.arsinoi.com  trying to teach others to
avoid doing the same mistakes as I, and practicing only the
most time and money effective methods that actually lead to
serious results.

  Exchanging links, thus increasing your site's link popularity
-especially due to incoming links- is a  MUST and I invite you
to help me form a community of webmasters who will help each
other reach our online goals through real-human  (not software
monitored) links exchange, content exchange (with articles etc)
and active collaboration in each other's website optimization.

   I would really like to have your feedback on my suggestions.

   Kind regards

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050629004239X5b6MpB6

0
info1364 (2)
5/14/2006 10:06:55 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

links and activex in PPS
Hi Alls, I created a PP presentation (2007) with 3 chapters, a menu slide to jump to chapters 1st slides, each chapter start with a menu slide to jump to its slides, and each slide has navigation buttons for next/back and chapter home. One chapter contains videos clips display on WMP activeX controls. another displays PDF texts in popup Acrobat Reader windows. In PP environment all work fine. When saving to PPS or "Package for CD", i get warnings about links and activeX. running the PPS, the WMP and hyperlinks to slides disappear. links dont even change cursor to...

Exchange question
I currently have Exchange 2000 on Windows 2000. I am getting ready to setup a new box with Exchange 2003 Ent. on Windows Server 2003. Here are my questions: 1) Does my Exchange server have to be in Native mode before I can upgrade? 2) If I change it to Native mode, will I need to reboot my server? 3) Do I need to reboot the server after I run the Forest and Domain Prep? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks Kit It's been *a while* since I upgraded to Ex2003, but I believe the answers would be: No No No ------------------------ Chris Williams Sirana Software www.sir...

Recipient Filtering in Exchange 2003
I've read M$ article 823866 and I'm looking at enabling Recipient Filtering. Has anybody tested/enabled this feature in Exchange 2003? Are their any "gotchas" I need to look out for? Does this feature increase CPU load - I figure it might as the server must now query a GC *during the SMTP conversation* to verify that the recipient address is in the GAL. Are their any negatives with regard to this setting? Does it aid spammers, perhaps, with Directory Harvest Attacks? Just making sure to dot my i's and cross my t's before moving forward. Thanks for any responses...

Can Action Pack Subscribers exchange Professional Licenses for SBE
Hi, Action pack subscription offers 5 Licenses of CRM 3.0 Professional edition. SBS 2003 Premium is also offered as part of Action pack. Now if a customer has a small setup and would prefer a single box deployment of CRM on SBS 2003 Premium, can the Professional edition License be replaced or exchanged with SBE edition licenses? If so who can provide details as to media and Product/license keys for CRM. regards Sree Scree, It is likely that the action pack subscription entitles you to 5 x CRM 3.0 Small Business Edition licenses. Here is the UK link for the action pack contenst ( it ...

Exchange 5.5 MTA Event-ID 290 after site removal
Hi, hopefully someone can help me. We have Exchange 5.5 Org (most SP4) ā€“ 1 hub site and 5 spoke sites. In our hub site we have 1 connector server and one mailbox server. Due to Exchange server consolidation, I removed one site (KB324340) ā€“ same procedure as I did it three times before - Now Iā€™m getting every 4 hours on the bridgehead server in the hub site the following event-id, which points to the old and removed server/site: MTA Event-ID 290 ā€“ NDR,.. A non-delivery report (reason code unable-to-transfer and diagnostic code unrecognised-OR-name)) is being generated for message message. ...

Strange Exchange 2003 Pop Problem
If anyone may be able to shed some light on this strange happening I would really appreciate it. I have Exchange Server 2003 running, all of my users can check their email using Outlook/Popping just fine. They also can all go to OWA and check their email fine. I have one user that can use OWA to check her mail, it takes her password, lets her in but if she tries to use Outlook on her desktop it keeps popping up a password error. No matter which station I am at, I can not check email with this account other than using OWA with a web browser. Nothing was changed on the server, I have reset the...

Exchange Server Backup
When using the Windows Backup utility on my 03 Exchange Clustered server, there is no 'Microsoft Exchange Server' option to check under the Backup tab (like the docs show...only My Computer, My Documents, and My Network Places). Any ideas why? I see no documentation saying I need to do soemthing to make it appear. Thx Is Exchange System Manager installed on the machine that you are trying to run the backup from? -- Mark Fugatt Exchange MVP http://www.exchangetrainer.com http://www.msexchange.org "John" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message ne...

Exchange 5.5 in Windows 2000 Domain
HI I am looking for any advise I can get on this subject, or any references you may have. Basically I have an NT4 PDC that currently has Exchange 5.5 installed on it. I have a windows 2000 Database server that is just a member server of hte domain. My NT4 machine is running out of space, so I am getting a new server for exchange. I will install Windows 2000 on this server and then follow the Ed Crowley Server Move method, to move my exchange server over to this new machine. I am comfortable with this. I have just now installed an NT4 BDC into the domain (it is only a very old machine so it ...

Biggest worldwide free Entertainment multi language Video web , Travel, Sports, Health , Racing cars , Massages techniques, Games , Fashions, Jokes , Top models , Free online IT learning , 5000 l
Hi , I'd like to introduce you 2 biggest free Video multi language entertainment websites : http://www.vietnam4all.net/ http://www.webcool24.com/ Best regards. ...

Linking Worksheets
I have a workbook which contains 12 worksheets one for each month of the year. Within these worksheets are entries for office expenses (supplies, registrations, food service, etc.). I would like for all entries for a particular vendor to appear in a worksheet (within the same workbook) for only this vendor. What formula can I use so that each time an entry is made for this vendor on the monthly worksheets it also automatically appears in the vendor's worksheet? ------------------------------------------------ ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com/ ~~ View and post usenet mes...

Linking Range
If I have a source sheet1 and this same range is linked to sheet 2, why if I insert a line on my source data no line is inserted on the link data. How can link two ranges so that if I insert a row on the one a row will also be inserted on the orter with links to the inserted rows? I'm getting dizzy with that. Don't know why you would think linking sheets together should handle inserting rows automatically. Group your sheets. Then when you insert a row on the one you see the other sheets in the group will receive the same treatment as if you had done the same keyboard instruct...

Duplicate emails on exchange server 5.5
Im using w2k server sp4, and exchange server 5.5 witn sp4 also Im suprised that some of the users are receiving duplicate emails local and internet and it is continously increasing and annoying to the user that they received the same kind of emails despite the fact that they read already. What seems to be the problem. Thank you very much in advance for your help. Manny >>receiving duplicate emails local and internet local and internet? Are they different messages? Is the user a member of a distribution list and are the messages sent to the DL and the user? Manny wrote: > Im...

Can I extend my free trial period?
My 30 days is up, but I'm not done testing. How can I get an extension for a week or so? Greg wrote: > My 30 days is up, but I'm not done testing. How can I get an > extension for a week or so? Tough s*it, Sherlock, you can't. A small child turns to Ed, and exclaims: "Look! Look! A post from Greg <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com>!"... > My 30 days is up, but I'm not done testing. How can I get an > extension for a week or so? If you order a second copy of the trial, you might be able to get an extra thirty days. But the activation software...

Exchange Migration Issue
Hello All, I have multiple copies of email in my user email accounts after migration. I used Exchange Migration Tool to Migrate email accounts from Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003. Since we did not switch over to the new server right away , there were 2 days of emails still pending to be imported so I used the Migration tool again to migrate emails filtered based on date, but it seems that exchange migration has migrated all emails again, and now users have 2 to 3 copies of each email. Is there a way to remove the duplicate copies ? if so how can I go about doing that? Any pointer...

Windows XP
I have a windows xp sp3 machine where there free space goes down to a fixed amount after a reset. Let me explain: I boot the machine (a 40GB HD divided in a 36GB and a 4GB partition), The 4GB partition shows only 600MB free, I run CHKDSK /F D: and it fixes the free space to 2 GB, I reset and it goes back to 600. The same situation is for the 36GB partition where it shows 4GB free but if I boot to the Recovery Console and run chkdsk c: /p it fixes the free space to 18GB but as soon as I reset the free space goes back to 4GB, so the same thing happens if chkdsk runs at boot. Win...

How do I link many cells to one particular cell? #2
I am trying to link multiple cells to one particular cell and can't seem to do it. I want the multiple cells not just to have the same information but be connected to the same cell. I want multiple cells to take the information from ex. cell D4. So everytime i change cell D4 every cell that is linked to it changes. Do I have to input =D4 into every single cell that I want to link or is there an easy way to mass link? enter =$D$4 in one cell and copy it to the rest. The $ keeps the address from changing relatively. Are the cells on the same worksheet? If yes, you could select...

Exchange Disaster Recovery #4
We are using Exchange 2003 with Veritas 9.0. Individual mailbox backup was taking way too long so now I'm just backing up the malibox store. I am aware that if I want to restore (1) users mailbox I would have to restore the whole store...can I resstore to a different mailbox store on the same Exchange server for disaster recovery or do I need another Exchange server? If I can, what are the procedures for doing so? Kind Regards, Ali On Sun, 14 Aug 2005 13:31:38 -0400, "obgyn" <obgyn@comunities.nospam.com> wrote: >We are using Exchange 2003 with Veritas 9.0. Ind...

Contact categories & Exchange 2003: do they work together?
In my Small Business Server environment, I want Exchange to manage the Master category list for Outlook. I have been unable to locate an appropriate setting for this. Does anyone have any ideas? By the way, My contacts are all located in a public folder. "Paul van Egmond" <paul@oenone.nl> wrote: >In my Small Business Server environment, I want Exchange >to manage the Master category list for Outlook. I have >been unable to locate an appropriate setting for this. >Does anyone have any ideas? By the way, My contacts are >all located in a public folder. ...

Restoring a single mailbox into Exchange 2000 SP3 environment.
I perform nightly ntbackups of our entire information store. In the past I would restore the entire information store to a test clone Exchange environment server and then open the mailbox required using Outlook and export the mailbox to a pst, and then import that pst into the exiting production mailbox using outlook again. As you all probably know with a 23gig information store this is horribly time consuming, and it drives me nuts. Can someone provide me an alternative solution to this? On Wed, 24 May 2006 09:57:54 -0400, "frank s" <SFDSFDSF@SFSDFDSFSA.COM> wrote: ...

ADMT
We are migrating our current Windows 2000 Active Directory domain into a brand new (and appropriately named) domain using the Active Directory Migration Tool 2.0. We have a single domain and a single Exchange 2000 server. We are not upgrading Active Directory or Exchange in this migration. All users, groups and computers will be migrated to this new domain, including the Exchange server. Should the migration tool be able to successfully migrate everything without having to build another Exchange server in the target domain first? I have successfully tested migrating users, groups and mach...

How to disable the "implicit mx record" in Exchange
I am having a problem with exchange sending to hosts in recipient domains where these hosts are not actually mail servers. After a lot of review of the SMTP logs, I realized that sometimes Exchange is sending to the correct MX record host, and sometimes it is sending to the host with the A record for the actual domain. When I say the record for the domain, I mean an A record that refences the bare domain name rather than an individual host in the domain. So when Exchange gets a DNS timeout looking up an MX record, it falls back to sending to the domain A record. This causes an immed...

Linking Word And Excel
I am trying to link several fields in Excel to a Word Doc. I'm linking the fields using Ctrl-Paste as Hyperlink. The linking works fine. However, when I try to save the files in different folders or move the files, all the links are lost. This makes it very hard to replicate the linking for my 6 analysts. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Brady -- **************************************************************************** Brady T. Finney Atlantic Management Company, Inc. Orchard Park - Suite A12 875 Greenland Road Portsmouth, NH 03801 603-436-8009 (Office) 617-413-4554 (Mobil...

Can't See New Public Folders on Just Added Backend Exchange Server
I recently added a new exchange server to an existing site,admin group, routing group. I am running in native mode. Now when I create new public folders on the new server, my clients are not seeing it (all client mailboxes are on the first server). It has been several hours now and they are still not visible. Any ideas? Thanks, tke042 ...

Copy Exchange Mail Store
I would like to copy a mailbox store to a test server. What is the best way to go about this? Copy the priv.edb and priv.stm from your MDBDATA Folder of your Exchange Server. You will have to stop your Exchange Information Store service to do this. You will also have to remount the database and and reconnect user mailboxes on the test server. -- John Oliver, Jr. MCSE, MCT, CCNA, Exchange MVP Microsoft Certified Partner "ssills" <ssills@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E0CB5304-47EF-40D1-95A0-4CCD0CD01A67@microsoft.com... >I would like to copy a ma...