Let's exchange contact info #3

Hi,

Goran Thisell here, how are you?

I am putting together a contact list of individuals
interested in sharing resources and business
information. If you are interested in connecting
please send your Name and information to:
mailto:coghem@telia.com?subject=BUSINESS_CONTACT_NG

I will follow up as soon as I get your email.  It's
not an autoresponder so it might not be right away.
I appreciate your patience.

I look forward to meeting you.

Regards,

Goran Thisell
coghem@telia.com

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040306105317O0d3ZyV4

0
coghem1 (4)
7/31/2004 11:07:56 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

CRM 3.0 Implementation

Merging Duplicate Contacts

Exchange in SBS2003 R2

Delegates for SBS2003 Exchange

crm 3.0 error 03-01-06

Use exchange from a trusted domain

Microsoft Exchange Server

CRM 3.0 Login Problems

Showing 3:54PM instead of 3:54:03PM

Hyperlink problem #3

Outlook Client #3

Rounding Numbers #3

Contacts Search

SetWindowsHookEx #3
Hi there. Could someone explane to me what is the purpose of dwThreadId, the last member of SetWindowsHookEx function? I've expected that this is a thread id with which hooks is associated. That means that hook is getting only messages produced by this particular thread. But it looks like I'm getting system wide messages anyway. so could somone make it clear for me? In fact I need to process a mesages of only one window. I know the thread id of that window. But! this thread is not in my process! And I don't want a real system wide hook because it slows down the box. Ok, I think ...

2 Domains, 1 Exchange Server

Get info from Fidelity
I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market fund information. How can I make it download money market fund info? In microsoft.public.money, Peter Tso wrote: >I use money's portfolio manager to retrieve info from my >Fidelity accounts. However, it only retrieve stock and >bond informations. It did not retrieve the money market >fund information. How can I make it download money market >fund info? Fidelity does things a differently th...