Legendary Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Demystified...

The Afternoon Newspaper

Legendary Rakesh Demystified...

Rakesh Jhunjhunwala needs no introduction. A living legend, whom
almost everyone tries to emulate, but none have succeeded. He is
loved, he is hated... but the man commands respect on the street. He
is blunt, he is rude=85 but his integrity is his hallmark. Often called
India=92s Warren Buffet, he is still one of the country=92s richest
individual investors and his net worth is estimated to be over Rs 4000
crores.

What makes this man tick? Nobody has ever understood him.... Not until
this maverick=92s style and characteristics were laid bare in a
presentation by him recently...

What was unveiled reflected this man=92s style and perhaps the truth
behind his stupendous success. This article demystifies the persona
and also offers the best lessons on successful investing=85Best said in
his own words is this quote =93Whatever you can do or dream you can,
begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it.=94

The Afternoon newspaper (Nov 18, 2009) carried an article that reveals
the CHARACTERISTICS that have made him successful and also his TEN
COMMANDMENTS FOR INVESTING

To read the entire article  that demystifies the persona and also
offers the best lessons on successful investing=85Click Here

(http://www.investmentmap.com/RakeshJhunjhunwala.htm)
0
Stratstar
11/18/2009 6:32:07 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Anand clique tributes Legendary Chicago Y
Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - IN STORES THIS HALLOWEEN The Award winning Tribal Rock group Anand clique releases Live recordings from the Legendary Thirsty Whale in Chicago - a "put to rest" venue that housed great acts such as the Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Skid Row, Guns N' Roses, and many more. The famous Chicago scene is missed, but not forgotten thanks to Anand clique. Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - AVAILABLE AT ALL RETAIL LOCATIONS THIS HALLOWEEN also see thirsty whale: metallica, great white, aerosmith, bon jovi, u2, mtv, video, rock music...

Anand clique tributes Legendary Chicago FajA
Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - IN STORES THIS HALLOWEEN The Award winning Tribal Rock group Anand clique releases Live recordings from the Legendary Thirsty Whale in Chicago - a "put to rest" venue that housed great acts such as the Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Skid Row, Guns N' Roses, and many more. The famous Chicago scene is missed, but not forgotten thanks to Anand clique. Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - AVAILABLE AT ALL RETAIL LOCATIONS THIS HALLOWEEN also see thirsty whale: metallica, great white, aerosmith, bon jovi, u2, mtv, video, rock music...

Anand clique tributes Legendary Chicago BlsSa
Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - IN STORES THIS HALLOWEEN The Award winning Tribal Rock group Anand clique releases Live recordings from the Legendary Thirsty Whale in Chicago - a "put to rest" venue that housed great acts such as the Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Skid Row, Guns N' Roses, and many more. The famous Chicago scene is missed, but not forgotten thanks to Anand clique. Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - AVAILABLE AT ALL RETAIL LOCATIONS THIS HALLOWEEN also see thirsty whale: metallica, great white, aerosmith, bon jovi, u2, mtv, video, rock music...

Anand clique tributes Legendary Chicago uDpHFt
[...]

Anand clique tributes Legendary Chicago Z63lJFif
Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - IN STORES THIS HALLOWEEN The Award winning Tribal Rock group Anand clique releases Live recordings from the Legendary Thirsty Whale in Chicago - a "put to rest" venue that housed great acts such as the Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Skid Row, Guns N' Roses, and many more. The famous Chicago scene is missed, but not forgotten thanks to Anand clique. Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - AVAILABLE AT ALL RETAIL LOCATIONS THIS HALLOWEEN also see thirsty whale: metallica, great white, aerosmith, bon jovi, u2, mtv, video, rock music...

How to pass historical data from a legendary system to GP?
Hi, I need to send historical data(end of year) from AS/400 database to GP. Plz suggest me how cud i do that. Thanx in advance. Kiran. That depends on what type of data you want to import. Is it GL, AP, AR, Inventory, something else? Integration Manager, Table Import, and eConnect are the typical tools used to import data into GP. -- Charles Allen, MVP "Kiran" wrote: > Hi, > I need to send historical data(end of year) from AS/400 database to GP. > Plz suggest me how cud i do that. > > Thanx in advance. > Kiran. In addition to Charles's ...

Anand clique tributes Legendary Chicago 9hm
Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - IN STORES THIS HALLOWEEN The Award winning Tribal Rock group Anand clique releases Live recordings from the Legendary Thirsty Whale in Chicago - a "put to rest" venue that housed great acts such as the Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Skid Row, Guns N' Roses, and many more. The famous Chicago scene is missed, but not forgotten thanks to Anand clique. Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - AVAILABLE AT ALL RETAIL LOCATIONS THIS HALLOWEEN also see thirsty whale: metallica, great white, aerosmith, bon jovi, u2, mtv, video, rock music...

Anand clique tributes Legendary Chicago 4X5FCF
Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - IN STORES THIS HALLOWEEN The Award winning Tribal Rock group Anand clique releases Live recordings from the Legendary Thirsty Whale in Chicago - a "put to rest" venue that housed great acts such as the Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Skid Row, Guns N' Roses, and many more. The famous Chicago scene is missed, but not forgotten thanks to Anand clique. Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - AVAILABLE AT ALL RETAIL LOCATIONS THIS HALLOWEEN also see thirsty whale: metallica, great white, aerosmith, bon jovi, u2, mtv, video, rock music...

Anand clique tributes Legendary Chicago PB88WNA
Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - IN STORES THIS HALLOWEEN The Award winning Tribal Rock group Anand clique releases Live recordings from the Legendary Thirsty Whale in Chicago - a "put to rest" venue that housed great acts such as the Blue Oyster Cult, Kansas, Skid Row, Guns N' Roses, and many more. The famous Chicago scene is missed, but not forgotten thanks to Anand clique. Anand clique. - Live at the Thirsty Whale - AVAILABLE AT ALL RETAIL LOCATIONS THIS HALLOWEEN also see thirsty whale: metallica, great white, aerosmith, bon jovi, u2, mtv, video, rock music...

Legendary Issue
I've created a chart and the data labels I need in my chart are displaying in my legend instead. How do I get them moved where I need them to be, yet still display a legend that ONLY shows the 'colors' assigned to each data item? Totally baffled here ... thanks for any info! Can you be a bit more specific in your request? "Lost in ExcelLand" <Lost in ExcelLand@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4D4C8102-92F1-4C5E-81C6-6621041648BA@microsoft.com... > I've created a chart and the data labels I need in my chart are displaying in > my legen...

Anand clique tributes Legendary Chicago 2IPX7