Last Paid column in Bills & Deposits

Has anyone else noticed that the "Last Paid" column in Bills & Deposits
doesn't always reflect the correct date of the last payment?  Is there a way
to fix this?

I have Money 2004 Small Business.

    - Glen

0
buglen (7)
11/1/2003 3:28:25 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Open Last Modified File form Location
Hi, I have one folder, which has 20 files & I want macro to open last modified file in that folder. Is this can be done?? File Path: C:\Users\Glenys\Desktop\Glen_Macro\ Best Regards, Kam. One way using Dir().. Sub LastModifiedFilewithinFolder() Dim strFile As String, strFolder As String Dim dtLast As Date, strLMFile As String strFolder = "C:\" 'strFolder = "C:\Users\Glenys\Desktop\Glen_Macro\" strFile = Dir("c:\*.*", vbNormal) Do While strFile <> "" If FileDateTime(strFolder & strFile) > dtLast Then dtLas...

In Dynamics GP the ability to turn off Last SQL User
Scope: The scope of this case is to address your question about turning off the feature that displays the last SQL user that was login to Dynamics GP. Environment: Dynamics GP 10.0 Assessment: I understand that you have Dynamics GP 10.0 loaded on a terminal server and would like to disable the feature that displays the last SQL user that was logged in to Dynamics GP. You have tried modifying the DEX.ini filed by removing the "SQLLastUser" line and making the file read-only. This resolution has resulted in a prompt to run Dynamics GP Utilities each time you login. I unders...

Counting text in a column
I used to think I was good at Excel until this stumped me. I have a column with a variety of text in each cell. Example: A1 bob bob ted ted ted charley charley charley charley, etc. Is there a formula or way I can take the whole column of data and hav it come back with something similar to: bob = 2 ted=3 charley=4 etc. for all the variables in the column? Please help, I am dying over here -- prom4 ----------------------------------------------------------------------- prom4x's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2901 View this thread: http://www...

Do a two way lookup and get the result in multiple columns
Hi, I have a worksheet with data on store sales: StoreLoc Date Sales$ A 10/28/2005 $100 A 11/04/2005 $150 B 10/28/2005 $200 B 11/04/2005 $250 B 11/11/2005 $300 B 11/18/2005 $350 C 11/04/2005 $300 C 11/11/2005 $350 C 11/18/2005 $400 D 11/11/2005 $400 etc. I wanted to do a two-way lookup on StoreLoc and Date and get the sal...

Subtotals by Column
Hi, Need a support in: Making subtotals by column not by row. Usually when I go Data-->Subtotals.., It offers me: At each change in.. and then a series of column names. Well I need to do it the other way.It's like traspose the outline. I've seen it on a file but do not know how to do it. Please any help is welcome -- Edgar Rey Hi, Did you tried Subtotal(). "Edgar" wrote: > Hi, Need a support in: > Making subtotals by column not by row. Usually when I go Data-->Subtotals.., > It offers me: At each change in.. and then a series of column nam...

A formula that only shows the number of ex: "A" in a column and
Hi! Can i make a formula that only shows the number of ex: "A" in a column and ignore any hidden rows that result from filtering. Maybe i ca combine =SUBTOTAL(3;P:P) and =COUNTIF($P:$P;"=A") in some way? Regards Gunnar Gunnar, You basically need to reproduce your filtering: =SUMPRODUCT((P1:P10="A")*(B1:B10="B")*(C1:C10="C")*1) HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Gunnar Sandstr�m" <gunnar.sandstrom@ericsson.com> wrote in message news:c9n09c$hh2$1@newstree.wise.edt.ericsson.se... > Hi! > Can i make a formula that only shows ...

Handle recurring interest deposit?
Hi. I receive a CD monthly interest check which is direct deposited to my investment account. Is there any way in Money 2007 to set this up as a recurring deposit? None of the existing "scheduled transaction" options (bill, deposit, transfer, investment purchase) have all the correct fields. Thanks much. -- Rick Are you looking to schedule an Investment transaction for an Investment Account for Interest paid to a Cash account? You'd like to think that Money, having had Investments for 14 or 15 versions now, would have tumbled to the requirement to schedule this kind of ...

Sum From Beginning of Column #2
How do I create a formula that adds from the top of a column? Here's the situation. I have a column of numbers (with a header of "Pay"). To the right of that colum I want to keep a running total ("Yearly Total"). Every time I get paid, I'm going to enter the amount in the pay column and then I want the Yearly Total column to automatically add it. When I create a fomula (say =SUM(B2:B21)), and propigate it down, it doesn't start at the top. In others words the next formula is =SUM(B3:B22). I want it to be =SUM(B2:B22). And, if a value is not filled in on t...

Removing in column B when listed in Column A
Hi I have a list of text in column A aaaa bbbb ccccc dddd eeee ffff etc.... I also have a list in column B zzzz ccccc xxxx aaaa ffff gggg etc What I need to do is remove all the entries in colum a from column B In the example above I would have in column B left zzzz xxxx gggg Hope this makes sence and someone can help. Thanks Iai -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Iain, I assume your colums A en B are filled with values A1:A10 and B1:B10 Put in C1 the formula : If(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B1,$A$1:$A$10,1,0)),0,1) and copy down to C10. Copy and paste special / values column...

Hide column in ListView
I have an asp.net web page with a databound ListView showing in Grid format. I would like to conditionally hide a column in the ListView based on a checkbox outside of the ListView. I have a ItemDatabound event and thought the ListViewItemType could be checked but it only has data, insert and blank properties. The checkbox is called ckHasOT and I was planning to check something like If ckHasOT.Checked = False Then .... I would like to hide the column from all Templates (Item, Edit and Insert). Thanks. -- David "DavidC" <dlchase@lifetimeinc.com> wrote...

Switch row with column?
Hello guys, im very new to excel, and im trying to learn. I cant seem to figure out how to switch my chart around. I have a list of companies on the top, and down the left i have a list of locations. How can i make the locations go on top, and the companies down the left? -- jason57gizmo ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jason57gizmo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30700 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=503627 Depending on the number of rows you're using--since t...

How can I NOT include relationship columns in child nodes?
I am trying to create an XML file with nested 'child' data. I have multiple columns that comprise the data relation(s). How can I NOT include the related columns in the child nodes? Code below (should be able to cut, paste, and run directly). ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -------- 'Instantiate a new dataset. Dim MyTrx As New DataSet 'Name the dataset. MyTrx.DataSetName = "OUTPUT" 'Add a transaction table. Dim dtTransaction As New DataTable &...

Time Stamping
I like to always know when a particular entry was made. So if I have a new contact, I can have some automatic process whereby when I hit "SAVE" it will put a date somewhere . Along those lines -- keeping the information regarding when I sent and when they sent a message last is important. but it isn't included in the DB or .vcf - I have to reload my 2200 contacts from time-to-time and when I do, that data is lost. Is there another way to ensure that I can keep this data? TIA Bruce' Using Office 2008 ...

Export empty columns to Excel
I have a database, and some data in that needs to be imported into another database through Excel. I have no control over this, that's the way it needs to be. These Excel files have certain columns, and not all of them relevant for my database. Can I make a query with the relevant fields from my database, and have the needed columns inserted where appropriate? Also, some of my relevant fields have different names than the Excel template. Can I change the column headings in my query to match the Excel template? For example if you have to export and leave columns 2 and 3 blank an...

CRM 3.0 installation failed on reporting services installation last step
CRM 3.0 installation failed again at last step of installing reporting services. it only says unexpected error occured and error code is 25616. is there a recommended way of CRm 3.0 install? i meant to say that is it preffered to install reporting service seperatly ??? now what i should do with the installation? should i need to prepare the machine again for re-installation? this installation is not helpful as it did not tell any detail error and it says every thing ok on Pre req verification. One further thing i encountered after 25616 error that it displayed me a Message to Retry Abort or ...

last sheet or go back
I have been trying to figure out how to go back to the last sheet that I was working on. I often navigate my spreadsheets with hyperlinks, but I haven't figured out how to go back to the sheet I was last on. Any help would be great. By the way, what is up with all of these weird posts that we have been inundated with lately? Regards, Shane > By the way, what is up with all of these weird posts that we have been > inundated with lately? Some nutter sends them out now and then - probably trying to get into the top-10 posters lists !! Pete How about a navigation bar from Debr...

Calculating percent of times a value is in a column and total #
Ok so I have a column with values in it. Say A4:A12, the values entered will always be 1, 2, 3, or 4. I need a formula that will calculate the % that say a 1 appears in that range and I need a formula that will calculate the total number of 1s in that range. Thanks! =countif(a4:a12,1)/count(a4:a12) Format as percent Regards, Fred "clbritt76" <clbritt76@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28AFAD8A-88BC-4151-AE7F-5463AA6E9B68@microsoft.com... > Ok so I have a column with values in it. Say A4:A12, the values entered > will > alwa...

large numbers not losing the end without formatting column
Hi, i need to be able to open a .csv file in Excel with large numbers and or Leading zeros without having to put a ' single quote in or format the column as text or import using text to columns so that i do not lose the actual/original data i am passing to Excel - is there anyway to do this or fool Excel in the .csv file into thinking the number field is a text field - i have tried inserting a row at the begininng with only text in each column but Excell still looses leading zeros and chops the ends of the numbers? thanks best regards kevin The problem is that Excel thinks it knows ...

Advanced month deposit should be shown in the statement after PTR
Posting for Kenny Wu Of Professional Advantage PTY LTD. Details: After running PTR on a given cut-off date (e.g. 8/31/2007). Transaction's Apply date field like 9/31/2007 should still be shown in the RM statement eventhough you have posted them on or before the PTR's cut-off date. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-...

subtotal for due bills of current month
Is it possible to have a total for the bills due in the current month with money 2006 deluxe? Thanks is advance. Gip ...

Inbox Columns company
Hi ! I tried to add the column company from contacts to my inbox but the field stays blank. What Iam doing wrong ? Thanks for your help Thomas Radas Any folder view shows only the data in that folder, even though Outlook = lets you think otherwise by allowing you to add fields from different = types of items in the folder. The Company field that you see under All = Contacts Field does not apply to messages.=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpst...

Column name from recordset?
Is there a way to get the column name in access while using vba? For example I have a recordset that uses the valus reset1(1), etc. Can I figure out the name of the column it selected? "AJ" <AJ@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:91F8AF50-25FB-4D8E-9EBF-082D7FD7CF84@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to get the column name in access while using vba? For > example > I have a recordset that uses the valus reset1(1), etc. Can I figure out > the > name of the column it selected? So "reset1" is the name of the recordset? Each field in th...

Total width of multiple columns
Is there a quick way of finding out the total width of several adjacent columns? Hi, I'd be intrigued to understand why you need this but here's one way. Call with =Col_Width() Select a single row of cells and tap F9 to make it re-calculate Function Col_Width() As Variant Dim C As Range Application.Volatile If Selection.Rows.Count > 1 Then Exit Function For Each C In Selection Col_Width = Col_Width + C.ColumnWidth Next End Function -- Mike When competing hypotheses are otherwise equal, adopt the hypothesis that introduces the fewest assumptions while ...

Return column number of matching cell in external range
Cell A1 in open_workbook_1 contains a text string. The same text string will be found somewhere in closed_workbook_1 within the cell range A1:Z100 How can I return to cell A2 in open_workbook_1, the column number of the cell in closed_workbook_2 which contains the text string? Thanks. Nazg�l wrote: > Cell A1 in open_workbook_1 contains a text string. > > The same text string will be found somewhere in closed_workbook_1 > within the cell range A1:Z100 > > How can I return to cell A2 in open_workbook_1, the column number of > the cell in closed_workbook_2 which contain...

merge columns
Greetings. I have data in Column B (same text in each field) that I want to add to all of the fields in Column A (different text in each field) I have tried merge & center and tried to work out how to do a CONCATENATE but am totally stuck. Is there any way to add the sentence in Col B to the end of the text in Col A without cutting and pasting on every line?? Tell me there is an easy way to do this!! If its a formula I need to use - where on earth do you write it?? Many thanks in advance =A1&B1 (as a formula in cell C1, for example) will do your concatenation (or =A1&&quo...