Last Chance for FREE Turbotax Software..............

Last year's average TurboTax Federal refund was $2,265 -- Get your
FREE Turbotax Software now - Limited Time Offer -- offer expires within days!

http://www.tinyurl.com/399t5h

--This Message Has Been Posted Using A Trial Version Of Message Poster 2003--
Would you like to reach millions of customers for only the cost of bandwidth?
You can post messages like this to thousands of newsgroups with a simple to
use software application called Message Poster 2003.  For more details on
this extremely affordable software, visit:
http://www.exibitionsoftware.com

0
turboman1 (1)
3/5/2007 2:02:09 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Erisson FREE Laptop
Ericsson is distributing free laptops for their brand promotion. They hope to increase their popularity and sale by this campaign. All you need to do is send an email about this promotion to 8 people and you will receive an Ericsson T18 Laptop. However, if you send an email to 20 or more people, you will receive an Ericsson R320 Laptop. Make sure you cc to Anna at Ericsson so that she will know you have sent the e-mail. ...

Last item in Combo Box
I have a combo box where you can select the employee assigned to a project. In the combo box there is also a "Not Assigned to Company" optin that can be selected. Is there a way to sort by employee, but also have this "Not Assigned to Company" as the last item listed on the drop down list even though it not last if put in Ascending order? I've done this by adding a numeric Sort column to the combox's source table and using that in the order by portion of the combox row source. Supe wrote: >I have a combo box where you can select the employee assigned to a...

Create report only for last record
How do I create a report for the last created record? My DB has allcompany's invoices and I want the user to enter the invoice details inthe form, and then go to the reports and print it. For a novice user,having a whole bunch of invoices show up will soon lead to someoneprinting them all instead of the last one. Any way how I can set it toonly either show one or just print the last invoice?Thanks,Zef....

Stats microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (last 7 days) 06-28-10
"Caveat: Quantity is not necessarily a measure of Quality" Newsgroup.................: microsoft.public.windowsxp.general Stats Were Taken..........: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 08:08:46 GMT Stats Begin...............: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 08:27:33 GMT Stats End.................: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 05:30:29 GMT Days......................: 7 Total No. of Articles.....: 357 Total No. of Characters...: 1058752 Total Volume..............: 1033 Messages Per Day..........: 51.0 Characters Per Day........: 151250.3 Average Daily Volume......: 147 kB Total Posters This Week...:...

Deleting the last/default eforms registry organizational form directory
The person setting up the first Exchange 2003 (SP2) server in a new domain made a typo when manually adding the first organizational form in US English; unfortunately that is preventing an auxiliary application from working, even though two special forms were . We need to get the form name changed. We can add additional form directories in other languages, and delete them from the exchange system manager, but the problem one gives us an error dialog: The requested operation is forbidden ID no: c1030af1 Exchange System Manager. Nothing else is logged. Google and MS searching reveals a few ...

Sort GAL by last name
Hi, I have the following issue, which I doubt is uncommon. I have people who are in AD by one name but are known across campus as another. So when people try to find them in the GAL they are not able to unless they know the person's actual name. What I would like to do is sort the GAL by last name, first name. Is there anyway to do this? Or, does anyone have another suggestion how to fix this problem? This is on Exchange 2003 In news:5F42AE73-28E0-4807-B872-746F5C99619D@microsoft.com, John Bodden <John Bodden@discussions.microsoft.com> typed: > Hi, > > I have the...

Import free Big10 Schedules into Outlook and other calendars
One for each of the Big Ten teams..very easy to use and I provide updates as game times/TV coverage change during the course of the season www.bigtenrantandrave.com/Schedules.htm ...

A Free Business Directory with Trading Platform. Add your Company
A Free Business Directory with Trading Platform. Add your Company Complete Profile, Add your Product/Service with keywords. Visit http://addhand.com , Register and trade with world for FREE. Regards John Moore This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AC_01CAD1D0.78CC2D10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Please don't advertise in these newsgroups. Mike Glen Project MVP "Web" <web2market@gmail.com> wrote in message = news:a0450e49-8006-4bf6-b2d2-81b16b0...

Can I insert Auto Text of Last Updated in Excel 2003?
Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? Using a macro yes http://tinyurl.com/4d4of -- Regards, Peo Sjoblom (No private emails please, for everyone's benefit keep the discussion in the newsgroup/forum) "jess_steven" <jess_steven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BC065FC2-1B52-40D0-BB3E-04DDE7872268@microsoft.com... > Can i do the above on a sheet or in a Header/Footer? ...

public free/busy.. after Migration
After i migrated from Exchange 5.5 to 2003 .....I get this on a few clients... Unable to update public free/busy date. The contents of this public folder are currenlty unavailable. Either the MS Exchange server computer servicing this public folers is down or the public folder has not been replicated to this site. Any ideas.. Did you replicate the free/busy system folder between the servers? -- Neil Hobson Exchange MVP For Exchange news, links and tips, check: http://www.msexchange.co.uk "James" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:155794FD-0EF8...

AVF Free Installation Error
Recently I tried to complete an installation of AVG Free for a friend of mine. He had had Norton Anti-Virus on his system. That was uninstalled using the Windows uninstaller. When we tried to install AVG it complained that there was no internet access. We were always using IE and other internet access software programs with no problems. I found a recommendation on the AVG forum to download the total version of AVG and install that. Did it and then AVGFree installed correctly but could not access the internet to update the program. I am not sure the error description put out by AV...

Get in Ground floor, free no cost!!
Remember the .com boom, everyone made money but us, well I found something that will make so much money in the next 10 years we will be puking cash. I am already making thousands its free to start, you will thank me use access code buckshot1 here is the link www.freedom.ws ...

Free/Busy Info and OWA 2003 Issue.
Greetings! We are running Exchange 2003 Front-End, Back-End and Exchange 5.5 in a mixed mode. Exchange 5.5 does not host any mailboxes or public folders. They all were migrated to the Exch 2003 Back-End server .We are getting an issue where clients using OWA 2003 are not able to see the Free/Busy information for the other users when scheduling a meeting,however it works just fine with the old OWA 5.5 . This works also if people are using full Outlook client 2000,2003,XP - no problems with the Free/Busy time at all. Thanks in advance! Did you create a replica of the Free/Busy folde...

Free SharePoint tutorial
We completed 5 parts of our free SharePoint tutorial, and we are looking for your opinion as well your feedback Note: This tutorial will be available free for everybody, so your opinion will help a lot. Thanks. http://rtmgroupq8.com/en/creating-sharepoint-web-part ...

Upgrade 5.5 to 2k3 but cannot use free-busy on new server
Hi, Dose anyone know hot to fix problem with free/busy scheduler. We are running Exchange 5.5 just because the free/busy have not replicated to the new server. Our replication dose not work anymore. Can't access public or system folders in Exch2k3 from Exchange Manager sw. Once Exch.5.5 is switched off we don't have scheduler information in Outlook, otherwise everything seams to work. Many thanks for your help. Anna Did you setup the system folder replication using the 2003 Exchange System Manager tool? ...

Contacts: remember last position/lookup?
I have a lot of contacts and when I type someones name and then find them and then switch to Mail or something else it looses my position in contacts. I have to then retype their name. It would be nice if Outlook could remember the last record I was on, but give me an option to start a new search. BTW I am just typing the name not using Find. Can it do this? TIA ...

Famous Software ftp download 2012#
Famous Software ftp download 2012# allensam28@mail.ru Anything you need,You can also check my website: ctrl + f http://2011softwaredownload.blogoak.com/ http://2011downloadsoftware.over-blog.com/article-softwareb-70533653.html Civil.Calculator.v2.0 ClinicDB.v2.0 C-Mold 3D QuickFill 99.7 C-Mold 2000.7 CLC.Main.Workbench.v5.5 win/Linux CGMstudio 8.3.5 CMG_SUITE_2008.20 7 & CMG SUITE 2008.10 CMG.SUITE.V2009.06.20 CMG.Suite v2009.13 CMLabs.Vortex.Simulation.Toolkit.v3.0 CncKad 2008 v9.0 Cnckad v9.5.198 CNCKAD V10.130 CNC SYMplus v5.0 CNC Editor v5.2 CNC.Mill.Program.Editor.v1.2 COCREATE....

Last Week, 2 Weeks ago...
I like to sort emails from my Inbox into Folders labeled Last Week, 2 Weeks Ago, 3 Weeks ago to make it easy to refer back to them if customers contact me again. Outlook sorts the Inbox into sections titled Last Week, Two Weeks Ago, etc. The way it sorts them goes by the week SMTWTFS, but I don't receive e-mails that come in on Saturday or Sunday until I arrive at work on Monday. I want all emails from SSMTWTF to be included in the current week, because I will reply to all of them throughout the week I work, MTWTF. In fact, I'd like the cutoff point to be Friday at 4:30, and ...

sorting by last char
Hello, I have a table where in a column there is something like: 1a, 1b, 1c, 2a, 2b, 2c and so on I wish to sort by the last char to look like: 1a 2a 1b 2b 1c 2c I tried Tools/Options/Custom List using *a,*b,*c to no avail. Any ideas? Thanks You can extract that last character into a helper column using: =3DRIGHT(A1) and copying down as needed. Then you should include the helper column within the data range when you sort, and sort on the helper first, followed by your other column. Delete the helper column when you've finished with it. Hope this helps. Pete On Sep 18, 12:52=A0am,...

Old Free/Busy No Information
Exchange 2003 SP2 Native Not sure why users seem that this is so important. But they've noticed just recently the can't view Old Free/Busy. Previous to June 1. If I rebuild Free/Busy with the Outlook startup switch, I suspect Old Free/Busy would not be available either. I'll test in the Lab. If I open a meeting dated May 31, with about 10 attendees, 8 will have No information available. Anyone ever see Old Free/Busy as not being available? Like only 1 week old? and from many different Outlook clients. same here.. stops at June 1 "Del" <del@nospam.hell>...

Merge different first name, same last name, same address
I have 3291 names and addresses. In order to avoid creating duplicate labels, I want to merge rows that have the same last name and street address but different first names. Fr: Jack Smith 123 Elm Street Jill Smith 123 Elm Street To: Jack Jill Smith 123 Elm Street If the entire name and address is within one cell, you can use the Data/Text-to-Columns function, and then sort by the address cell. -- LACA ------------------------------------------------------------------------ LACA's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30381 View this thread: h...

Download Free Study Material for CCNA & MCSE
Best site for CCNA & MCSE Material Tips http://FreeExamKing.com ...

Access Accounting Software Needed
Can anyone recommed an accounting software package that has been written in Access. I have be assiged the duty of finding a new accounting software package to replace our old outdated AS400 system, for a very small manufacturning plant. Basically to keep up with sales, inventory and shipping. I need a package that I can get the source code with in order to may modifications as needed. The only thing I can find is a package made by Database Creations. I like the program except for the somewhat outdated screens. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.Thanks,Terry "Terry&quo...

Microsoft Excel Filters (last row doesn't filter)
Hi, I'm using tables in MS Excel 2007 (I also remember having similar issues with 2003). The table contains static data, text and formulas. I'm using the auto-filter function, but for some reason some of the rows aren't filtering properly. At the moment, the table has 70 rows in it, but when I filter, it doesn't filter the final 4 rows. (eg: I filter column D for the value 22, which works up to row 66, but the final 4 rows stay in the table regardless). Upon unfiltering the data, some of the rows remain hidden. I've no idea why this is happening. I've tried turn...

Transfer of archives from older softwares to Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: intel I have a valuable archive of over 2000 files on Claris Works 5.0. This archive does have the feature of "search and retrival" by key words or numbers. Unfortunately Claris Works 5.0 does not install on my new iMac Intel Mac OS X computer. Is there a recommandation on how to transfer this preciuos archive on Office or to create a new one and, in the latter case, which software to buy? Best regards and many thanks, Marcello Puccini I don't know of too much that's will open those files directly. You mig...