Is Version Updated after sp-1 is updated on Money 2007

After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click onto
the sp-1 to install?
--
Deb
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

No it is automatic. If I recall, after the SP1 is downloaded, you are
prompted to close Money and restart it. After you restart Help > About
should give you a version number ending in .1024.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see

"Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click
> onto
> the sp-1 to install?
> --
> Deb

0
bob_peel2056 (736)
11/26/2006 7:49:57 AM
You should see the version number (on help->about) have a number of 1024 -
if you have this, then the software update should be installed.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money.
To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"Rebelleheart" <Rebelleheart@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> After you get the automatic software downloaded is it necessary to click
> onto
> the sp-1 to install?
> --
> Deb

0
glyn1 (1534)

No PocketPC support in 2007?!?
Lame!!!! Where is the official place to go to send MS some feedback on the lack of PocketPC support for 2007? "Matt Miladen" <Matt Miladen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FF9E7EFB-8C6B-4DA5-B1BA-798F5527DF0B@microsoft.com... > Lame!!!! > > Where is the official place to go to send MS some feedback on the lack of > PocketPC support for 2007? LOL I don't know if you even want to try, Matt. I tried and got some "lame" spiel back from a CSR that WinMob5 was an OEM product and that I'd have to go to the OEM for support. ...

Outlook 2007 doesn't appear in Set Program Access and Defaults
I just installed Office 2007 Pro but for some reason Outlook 2007 doesn't appear in my "set program access and defaults". Outlook Express appears as my only option and Outlook Express appears in the e- mail slot on my start menu. Any ideas why? You must uninstall any prior version of Outlook and re-run setup using a = custom installation and make Outlook available. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching...

Switiching to Money from Quicken
Morning all, I've had it with Quicken (Canada). I've read many posts from this newsgroup and I'm encouraged that there is a cheaper alternative to the $99 upgrade just to download mutual fund quotes for one year. So basically I would like a few questions answered that were not answered on the Money website. 1. Maybe a bit to general, but are these two programs really that different in functioning. It seems that Money took the Quicken framework and built on it. 2. I want to download mutual fund/stock/currency quotes for as long as I run this software (well at least more than...

Money 2002 problems
Last week, I was editing an entry, and the program crashed. Since that time, I can not open the program. I have tried everyway I can think of, but nothing happens. My operating system is Windows 98. I could reload the progam, but if I do, will I lose my current data. If that is the case, I do have a relatively current backup. Thanks for you help. Dennis H What error do you see? Reinstalling shouldn't affect your data, but I would take a backup copy of your MNY file for safety anyway. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?sci...

MS Money 2006 & IE7 error
Since installing IE7 b1, when I close Money 2006, it closes down but then does the dialog that an error occurred. And no matter if choose to send or not send, it reopens Money again. Luckily if you close from the logon screen, it doesn't do this cycle again. Hopefully the Money team knows about this issue. Known IE7 error. That's why you are beta testing - to find out what applications IE7 scr*ws. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.micros...

Money 2002 Died #2
Experiencing the same situation. Please inform us of the situation. Thanks! We have the same problem here. Money won't start up. We reinstalled and it ran initially, but now it has the same problem again. Has anyone contacted Microsoft?! >-----Original Message----- >Experiencing the same situation. Please inform us of the >situation. Thanks! >. > Same thing here. This is scary! >-----Original Message----- >We have the same problem here. Money won't start up. We >reinstalled and it ran initially, but now it has the same >problem again. Has a...

Missing something basic
Working with Access 2003. I have a table of users, their phone numbers, and job classes called tblUsers. A query extracts that information into qryUsers. I have a form that uses the query as the record source called frmUsers. The form only contains a single combobox so someone can select the user for which they wish to view data in other forms. It works fine for the first user on the list in the combobox. Selecting any other user in the combobox causes the first record in the table to change to that user's name. For example: The table and the query both contain: Timmy Bobby ...

Version mismatch ?
Hello, I have a pb with a mutli-national install of GP v90. Basically I have installed the US version as the server, then sp1. It works fine, version number is 9.00.0259. I have then installed the French version (only the client), which has just been released, seems to inlcude sp1, but gives me a 9.00.0264 version number. So the French version refuses to connect to the database. I expect this comes from the version number mismatch. But do I need exact version numbers to match, or do I need Server number >= Client number ? In my case Client > Server, can you confirm GP checks this, ...

MS Money 2002 (UK)
I would like to report on my investment portfolio by sector and geographical asset classes. If I hold investments in a UK smaller companies fund, a Global resource fund and US gilt bonds, I want to report on these assets based on their geographical locus (eg UK vs US vs global) or the sector into which they are invested. Is this possible in MS Money 2002? Asset class seems to be limited to a few pre-selected options and is only available for shares not managed funds and other investment types. The report by investment type is not good enough - needs further analysis for even small...

Bulk Updates
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00D5_01C38666.B1E5CF00 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_001_00D6_01C38666.B1E5CF00" ------=_NextPart_001_00D6_01C38666.B1E5CF00 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Guys, How could I update a lot of records at once? (something faster than = updating a single object crmobject.Update(xml)) I know I can go into the DB and find that field but is there a = cleaner way? Cheers, Angus=20 =20 =20 =20...

Open & update another file (through macro) while running macro
I am using MS Excel 2003 and I need help to solve my problem. One excel file (suppose A.xls) in which I’ll update my graph and the data is available in another file (suppose B.xls). What I am doing (through macro) is that I have created one button (in A.xls) and when I pressed it; its open the file B.xls (the data file) and at their I select month from drop down from which its update the pivot table based on the selection month and then same I was doing with another data excel file (suppose C.xls). Query : Is there any solution that when I pressed button from file A.xls its ...

Publisher 2007 and Microsoft Updates

updating #2
My microsoft money mutual fund page does not update anymore. Is there any reason? I did not change anything Thanks Dada ...

Unable to update retirement account
Anyone have a solution to this problem? Whenever I try to update my retirement account I received the error message immediately: "this operation cannot be performed" Chris In microsoft.public.money, Chris wrote: >Anyone have a solution to this problem? Whenever I try to update my >retirement account I received the error message immediately: > >"this operation cannot be performed" See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/902466/en-us Unfortunately, I've run the File Repair utility numerous times and it comes back clean - so this doesn't fix this er...

MS Money 2007 and rental property
I am considering MS Money Home and Business edition to track rental income from a couple of units I own. The problem I'm having is that no where in the literature does it talk about traking rental income and expenses to Schedule E, only Schedule C. Seems like a dumb thing, but will the software allow me to track Schedule E tax items? Obviously Quickbooks and even Quicken do, but I have reasons why I hate Intuit even more than Microsoft. In microsoft.public.money, Randolph wrote: >I am considering MS Money Home and Business edition to track rental income >from a couple of u...

Importing and updating Products in MS CRM...
We are speaking to one of our clients on MS CRM implementation. However we are stumped on one issue. They have more than two thousand products and the price of these products changes as frequently as once in a month. Using DMF, we can import the products one off but how about updating the prices at least once in a month. Is there any user friendly utility available for MS CRM that can be used by our client to import Products information on regular basis? May be that someone will suggest SCRIBE but it is too pricey. Any help is appreciated. Hi, Onkar. We had the same situation, and even ...

Custom Report in Project 2007
I would like to create a custom resource report for a specific timeframe. How do I do that with user input? Submitted via EggHeadCafe - Software Developer Portal of Choice Generic Feed Parsers Redux http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/42a9b6e2-809e-4ca7-b3f6-acd41f462063/generic-feed-parsers-redu.aspx Are you looking for predicted work in a graph, list of assignments, or what? What kind of user input are you expecting? - Andrew Lavinsky Blog: http://blogs.catapultsystems.com/epm > I would like to create a custom resource report for a specific > timefram...

excel 2007 home key
how do i get the home key to work. excel 2003 did it in tools/transition When you say get the home key to "work", do you mean have it return the active cell to A1? Click on the Office Button (top-left of screen) Click on the "Excel Options" button (at the bottom of the menu) Select the "Advanced" Tab on the left Scoll down to the bottom of the page Look for the section "Lotus Compatibility" Check the "Transition Navigation Keys" checkbox Click OK HTH Elkar "joyce" wrote: > how do i get the home key to work. excel 2003 did it...

Startup Template
I have a template (.xltm file) containing a macro that is assigned to a button on the QAT for that template. The macro is in ThisWorkbook. When I just open the template, or double-click it from Windows, the button displays and the macros runs correctly. I want the button available all the time so I saved the template in the Excel start folder - C:\Users\xxxx\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART. When I launch Excel the button does not display, which I take it to mean the template has not loaded. Same result if I put the template in C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Offi...

Excel 2007 chart color change based on the label.
I have 12 charts 1 for each person and the data changes every week and some of the values have 0 so are filtered out. On the chart I want 0-15 to be blue, 16-30 to be light purple, 31-60 to be a cream color, 61-90 to be light blue, and 90+ to be dark purple. With the code below I can change the color if I take the if statement out but I would like to change the color based on the label. I have tried several things like .text, .name, and .label. I just can't fine the right name. Name1 0-15 1 61-90 1 90+ 3 Name 2 0-15 14 16-30 5 31-60 1 61-90 6 90+ 12 For i = 1 To A...

Outlook =?ISO-8859-1?Q?won=B4t_start?=
Hi - I tried to uninstall MS Office 2000 due to some errors concerning Outlook function. I used the uninstall function of the system menu, the erase2k.exe and also the support pages of Microsoft telling what files exactly in what folder to delete (which didn�t work for all files). Then, I installed MS Ofiice again. Now, on trying to start Outlook, I get the error message, that Outlook isn�t correctly installed, and a OLE-Registration error (hope I translate that properly from German) occured: Install the program again .... That�s what I tried several times, but it doesn�t help ... Any i...

can't apply Office 2008 1224 update
List members: I regrettably was talked into reinstalling Office 2008 for the Mac on my Intel Mac running OS 10.6.2. Everything is fine except that I can't get Office 2008-1224 Update to apply. My HD appears with a yellow triangle over it, saying the update is inapplicable. I've tried trashing the product ID as Microsoft's web page suggests; no luck. No trial copies of Office anywhere on my HD. Would appreciate any advice; thanks in advance. - Mark Pavlick This is identical to the problem I reported on 25 March (Installing Office 2008). In my case the prob...

Background banking -when does it actually update?
I have been running Money Plus for several months now and activated background banking when I setup online services. Paying bills, getting updates on electronic transactions, even transferring money works great. But I have yet to have my accounts automatically updated. I have it set for 24 hour updates. On the flip side, when I push the online update button on the home page, sometimes it updates, and sometimes it does not. I have called online support and they state that my install is working perfectly and it is the bank problem. The bank did a troubleshooting session and said my ...

Problems with Windows XP updates
Downloaded automatic updates have (4) times caused my computer to not restart. Could not start in safe mode to access restore point. Could not reboot to last known good configuration. Had to repair OS and decided to turn off auto updates. I'm now missing too many updates but it's pointless to download updates - mess up my computer - do repair and have the same thing happen again. Any suggestions? The original Windows XP came installed on my computer, but I did buy a backup CD from Microsoft - this is the CD I've used to do OS repairs. My computer summary is li...

MSAccess 2007 database corruption
One of our program which is in all the computers( having different operating system ) has accdb file as backend database. Multiple operations such as saving, deleting, adding etc. are done simoultaneously. During this the database gets corrupted periodically resulting in unrecodnised database format error or records having #ERROR and loss of data. If we compact and repair the database we loose the precious data. The product is developed using microsoft visual basic 6.0 and our development team put in regorous effort in finding out the cause to the problem and hence came out with certa...