Invoice Limit

I am thinking about purchasing Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business.  I had
the 2003 version and remember it had a limit on how long the description
could be for an item on the invoice.  Is the description length still
limited with the new version?

Thanks In Advance!

0
Buford
2/1/2007 10:53:28 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I am thinking about purchasing Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business.  I had
the 2003 version and remember it had a limit on how long the description
could be for an item on the invoice.  Is the description length still
limited with the new version?

0
Buford
3/2/2007 9:57:59 PM
"Buford T. Justice" <BTJustice@???.com> wrote in news:H51Gh.20$ig.15
@trndny01:

> I am thinking about purchasing Microsoft Money 2007 Home & Business.  I had
> the 2003 version and remember it had a limit on how long the description
> could be for an item on the invoice.  Is the description length still
> limited with the new version?

It looks like the limit is ~256 characters.
0
steve271 (14)
3/19/2007 7:07:59 PM
Looks like I am sticking with QuickBooks then for invoicing.

Thanks for the reply back before I went out and bought the software and
found out the hard way.

BTJustice

"Steve" <steve@tx.rr.com> wrote in message

> It looks like the limit is ~256 characters.

0
Buford

AR: Bulk Void of Invoices
Is there a way to bulk void a range of AR invoices in Great Plains 10? I have a user who imported in a batch of invoices that they shouldn't have and there is about 300 of them so 1 by 1 is going to be tedious. Thanks, Jason Is the batch already posted? If not, you could use the Receivables Batch Entry screen to choose the batch and delete. If it's already posted, your only option is a SQL script. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "Jason" wrote: > Is there a way to bulk void a range...

Change Void date on voided AP invoice
We used the wrong void date when we voided an AP invoice in GP 9.0. The void date used was the previous period which in now closed and we'd like to change the void date to the current open period. Does anyone know if this void date can be changed either through GP or directly in the SQL2000 database? Thanks in advance. Doug, You may want to copy and paste the following script into SQL Server Management Studio's query window: declare @newdate datetime declare @vchrnmbr char(20) set @newdate = 'mm/dd/yyyy' set @vchrnmbr = '0000000000XXXX' update pm30200 set voidpda...

Invoice Payment Entry Screen Accelerator keys not working correctl
Our organization upgraded from GP7.0 to GP 8.0 last weekend. Our receivables assistant indictates that the accelerator key sequence Alt+I is not working correctly with GP 8.0 on the Sales Invoice Payment Entry screen since the upgrade. Using the Alt+I sequence with GP 8.0 brings up inquiry from the top line menu instead of the insert option within the invoice payment entry screen. Any ideas on how to resolve this problem? I did not find an entry in CustomerSource... Any help is appreciated! Murphy Because of the new menu, you'll need to use Alt+I+I to use the Insert button. T...

MS FlexGrid Limitation
Hi! I used a MS FlexGrid in my project, I figured that this control is limited to 350,000 cells, for instance with 20 columns the rows limitation is about 17,500. However I need more rows in my project. Is there any way to get over this limitation hence increasing number of rows? Thankx newxdev wrote: > Hi! > I used a MS FlexGrid in my project, I figured that this control is limited to 350,000 cells, for instance with 20 columns the rows limitation is about 17,500. > However I need more rows in my project. Is there any way to get over this limitation hence increasing number of rows...

Re: about the size limitation on the frame
Thanks for Scott's helps. I have done them according to your way.Maybe I don't let you know what I mean. User draging the splitted arrow,and the window size is changing,I forbid user continue to drag after get to size limitation. Regards, Miken > Miken wrote: > > > I use vc6 with sp5 to create a Doc/View project . > > I split the window into two parts.I don't let user to drag the window to > > small without limit. > > How do I set the minimal size about the main window,left pane and right > > pane? > > Thanks. > > CSplitterWnd ha...

The ability to customize this view has been limited....HELP
I added a column to a lead form on CRM 3.0 as an administrator and now can't seem to remove it. I wanted to add phone to the public lead form , but choose the wrong field. I can't seem to remove the wrong filed and add the corect one. Any suggestions ? ...

Emailing invoices...
I tried a version of Quickbooks that let me email professional looking invoices. Is there a way to set Money 2005 Small business up to do the same? Currently I can only send .txt files as invoices. Personally, I think this is crap, and am looking for a solutions. Thanks in advance. Chris I don't think so. There a significant difference in price between any version of Money and any version of Quickbooks, is there not? -- Chris Cowles, Gainesville, FL "Chris" <ckserra@msn.com> wrote in message news:376801c4a8eb$a85e26a0$a601280a@phx.gbl... >I tried a version ...

Seeking an invoice tweak hint in $05SB
I'm working on my invoice design in $05SB (and having a WORLD of fun in the process). I've pretty much given up on the $ Invoice Designer utility. Even Notepad (heck, vi for that matter) is a more effective tool. I've even taken the time to correct all the HTML errors in the invoice template. Why M$ hasn't cleaned this stuff up is a total mystery. (no it's not) Anyway ... Anybody here know what parameter tweaks are needed in the <param> lists to get the Quantity and Rate columns to print trailing zeros? (i.e., Rate should print "85.00" instead of "85&...

mailbox limit reached
When a mailbox reaches it's limit, are subsequent emails discarded? I would think that they'd go SOMEWHERE, but this does not seem to be the case. Anyone know for sure? They typically bounce back to the sender. On Thu, 20 May 2004 17:52:03 -0700, "Matt" <mbender@wolfrisk.com> wrote: >When a mailbox reaches it's limit, are subsequent emails >discarded? I would think that they'd go SOMEWHERE, but >this does not seem to be the case. >Anyone know for sure? ...

255 Char Limit
I have a file in excel that I have to save as a formatted text. I save it as a .prn file then bring it into Notepad or Wordpad to check data. When I do this, it cuts off anything past 255 characters and puts them at bottom of page. I then have to manually bring them to the end of the line. Does anyone know of a way around this. I've been told this is due to the 255 character limitation that Excel has. This information is being fed into a preprocessor for our accounting system and each line is 1 cell. Please help!!! Thanks:confused: -----------------------------------------------...

16 Gb Limit #3
Please can any one tell me if I upgrade from Std. to enterprise can I have a Priv1.edb larger than 16 Gb ? Many Thanks Jack... Hi Jack, Yes, you can. Saludos. -- Benjamin Mateos Microsoft Exchange MVP MCSE, MCSA + Messaging, A+, i-Net+, CIW, CCA Analista de Sistemas E-Mail: benjamin_mateos@hotmail.com Aprende Exchange --> http://mateosb.blogspot.com "Jack Ryland" <JackRyland@discussions.microsoft.com> escribi� en el mensaje news:FB0E734E-22E7-4A8B-A2E3-2C260FC2EECF@microsoft.com... > Please can any one tell me if I upgrade from Std. to enterprise can I have >...

Mailbox Limit Exceed Warning Email
Hello, I have set 200MB limits for mailboxes on my Exchange 2000 Server running on Windows 2000 Advanced Server - all the latest patches. Currently, the user gets an email from the System Administrator when the mailbox warning threshold is reached as well as when the limit has been reached. Is there a way either using default out of the box tools or 3rd party software to notify a custom email address as well such as my email address or a manager's email address? Thanks! sejinro@yahoo.com (Ed) wrote in news:506a408d.0410131833.3fb6213b@posting.google.com: > I have set 200MB limits f...

Information Store has reached 16gb limit
I have a Win2k SBS server that has reached its limit. Just to buy some time until I upgrade I removed some mailboxes and archived a lot of mail but yet the store still reports that the file is 17GB. How do I clean up the store to get under that 16GB limit? Hello, > How do I clean up the store to get under that 16GB limit? Deleting objects does not minimate the information store (IS). but you can offline defrag the IS for that, you need additional ~ 17 GB HDD space for that. the file will be NEW created during offline defrag so no need to save the EDB file. take a look at ESEUTIL /?...

set mailbox limit by current use + 10%
Is there a way to set a mailbox limit through vbs? i would like to create a mailbox limit based on the current mailbox size +10% But i can't figure out how to read/set the limit through vbs. Do yourself a favor and just forget about worrying about mailbox limits. Storage is cheap. "Kay G. Sellenrode" <kaynews@sellenrode.nl> wrote in message news:C5CEE529-BB15-4C00-8A6C-A177ED35D093@microsoft.com... > Is there a way to set a mailbox limit through vbs? > i would like to create a mailbox limit based on the current mailbox size > +10% > But i can't figure...

Receivables Invoices
Anyone know a way to print a batch of i'nvoices entered' via Receivables? Andrea, Use the receivables batch entry screen, Transactions > Sales > Batches. Now, receivables does not manage an invoice format, unless you decide to modify say for example the sales posting journal to act as an invoice. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogspot.com "Andrea Smiley" wrote: > Anyone know a way to print a batch of i'nvoices entere...

Matching invoice payment transactions with downloaded deposits
Hi, I have trouble matching my business checking account downloaded deposits with the invoice payments using Money 2004 small business edition. When I 'send payment for invoice' I normally send it to my business account as this is where my deposit for this invoice will go. After I download my bank transactions I see that I have my manually entered register transaction Invoice Payment and my downloaded deposit. When I try to match my downloaded deposit I cannot see Invoice payment category at all on the list of transactions eligible for matching. This causes 'double c...

Using IM for Invoice Integration
I wrote an integration to move the daily sales from our SOP program into Great Plains. The line items are correct and it has worked brilliantly, until we changed our pricing structure. Under the new pricing structure, the price of an item varies, depending upon the quantity purchased. Also, we have FOC items that are part of a promotion. A clerk is able to manually enter the line items into Great Plains from a report I print of the daily sales (this report is printed from the SQL View I wrote that the IM uses). But the IM won't work anymore. Our GP Sales Rep mentioned an exten...

Invoicing a partial amount on a linked sales order
We have a sales order that is linked to a PO. 1050 items were ordered, 979 were already received and the link automatically allocated and fulfilled them. 71 items are remaining to be received. The customer wants 288 of that 979 shipped now. If we remove the link, then we have to put the 288 in quantity to invoice and quantity fulfilled, and the remainder has to get put in the quantity to back order field. This makes us nervous because won't that show up as a quantity to order in the PO Generator? How can we invoice a partial receipt of items on a linked sales order better than this? ...

Wish List for Project Accounting (everytime we run invoices)
We run batches of invoices that total anywhere from 150 to 300 at a time. Our project numbering and filing system is based on the Project ID. When we run the invoices, the only choice not availbale for colating is Project ID. As a result, we have to run the invoices based on Customer or a Class ID (to come close and reduce some colating effort); then colate them manually. I am sure this is not a big problem for others, but it is a huge problem for us. ...

RE: Message Size Limits
Hmmm, I set it up like your described, but nothing happens. I set the Global Message Delivery limits to 6000KB for both sending and receiving, then I went to my account in ADUC and set my sending limit to 10,000KB. However, when I go to send a 7000KB email attachment nothing happens - it's like it goes into a black hole somewhere. I don't ever even get an NDR back, and don't ever even see a connection attempt made from my server when looking at the SMTP queues. Any ideas? "Jimmy Boy" <jhayes@verilet.com> wrote in message news:uHXGLvFNEHA.1196@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gb...

Limitation / performance of search folders in Outlook 2003 ?
Hi!! Exists any limitation with the fearch folders in Outlook 2003? something like the 32 K rule limitation? whats about the performance with the fearch folder? (I heard it's slow when you work with a Microsoft Exchange 2003 Server!?) regards, gicio ...

Bypassing the 128MB formula memory limitation in 2002?
I have several users that need to open 5 different spreadsheets, all linked to each other, but keep encountering the "Excel cannot complete this task with available resources. Choose less data or close other apps." My research has indicated this is due to the built in limitation of 128MB for formula memory in Excel 2002. Unfortunately, using Excel 2003 is out of the question due to a third party app conflict (the 3rd part app is necessary and does not function in Excel 2003). Naturally Excel 2003 testing has shown no issue in opening all 5 spreadsheets at the same time. I have tri...

Canadian Taxes on Invoice Summary
Does anyone have any ideas on how to customize invoices in the native report writer to include GST and PST on the invoice summary? I'd like it to display between the subtotal and total. Thoughts? We use SOP10105 to gather this information and a little VBA. -- Tim Foster "John M" wrote: > Does anyone have any ideas on how to customize invoices in the native report > writer to include GST and PST on the invoice summary? I'd like it to display > between the subtotal and total. Thoughts? ...

MS Money 07- Payment in advance How to invoice?
I have a client who pays for my services in advance for the following 3 months. How do I generate an invoice in MS Money Plus 07 to reflect this mode of payment? Regards CyberJeff =?Utf-8?B?Y3liZXJqZWZm?= <cyberjeff@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote on 22 Mar 2008 in group microsoft.public.money: > I have a client who pays for my services in advance for the following > 3 months. How do I generate an invoice in MS Money Plus 07 to reflect > this mode of payment? You don't give many details, but here are some ideas. Assuming it's a flat payment for three month's...

16 GB limit E5.5
Hi all, I have a nice problem here. The size of my PRIV.EDB is 15.4 Gb (16.190.472 Kb). I looked in the Exchange admin folder resources to the individual mailbox sizes. If I sum those up, I end up having a total of 17.6 Gb (18.456.603 Kb). Where does the difference come from. I also asked my users to save the attachements on their local hard drive, and delete the emails containing those attachements (yes, also empty the deleted items) and the database is still growing. I even took online backups, but no free space is freed up. Running eseutil tells me that an offline defragmentation will g...