Invoice Designer #3

I'm running Money Small Business 2004.
I have gone into the invoice designer section of the program, and
created an invoice template that I wish to use to print out my invoices.
However I cannot find any way of getting the invoices created within
Money to print out in this format.
Is there any way to save this template so that it overwrites the
standard  invoice template which is quite unsuitable for my requirements
(or is there some other way of getting the layout that I want?).
None of the the help files within the program, the on-line Money 2004
manual or the web-based help files seem to mention the Invoice Designer
at all.
Any ideas?
Peter

0
plewis (13)
9/13/2004 10:44:57 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I'm having a similar issue, but with Money 2005 not even
saving them.  When you open invoice designer can you pull
down the list and see the one that you saved??

David

0
dwpauls (3)
9/18/2004 9:31:56 PM
I guess I can now reply to my own query, after further blundering around:
When you are ready to print an invoice, go to print preview and from the
drop-down menu at the bottom of that page choose the layout you want
from that list.
That is of course not the end of the layout problems (but that's another
story.
Peter

Peter Lewis wrote:
> I'm running Money Small Business 2004.
> I have gone into the invoice designer section of the program, and
> created an invoice template that I wish to use to print out my invoices.
> However I cannot find any way of getting the invoices created within
> Money to print out in this format.
> Is there any way to save this template so that it overwrites the
> standard  invoice template which is quite unsuitable for my requirements
> (or is there some other way of getting the layout that I want?).
> None of the the help files within the program, the on-line Money 2004
> manual or the web-based help files seem to mention the Invoice Designer
> at all.
> Any ideas?
> Peter

plewis (13)
9/20/2004 9:59:29 AM

David wrote:
> I'm having a similar issue, but with Money 2005 not even
> saving them.  When you open invoice designer can you pull
> down the list and see the one that you saved??
>
> David

In Money 2004, yes you can

plewis (13)

Distribution List #3
I have Outlook 2002 - I want to set up a distribution list but do not want each person on the list to view each other email address - Just want the TO: line to be generic (e.g. EVERYONE) Thanks, Bob Hi Bob, In order to hide e-mail addresses from other recipients, type your address in the To field and place the distribution list in the Bcc field of the e-mail message. For more information on , please refer to Knowledge Base article ID: 257599.KB.EN-US, OL2000: How to Hide E-mail Addresses from Other Recipients You can access this article by clicking on the link below. http://support.m...

CCheckListBox #3
Dear Charles As you suggested to my question posted in ADO.Net news group I added the implimentation of the Create() function of CCheckListBox class. but it is still giving following error: error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual struct CRuntimeClass * __thiscall CMyCheckListBox::GetRuntimeClass(void)const " (?GetRuntimeClass@CMyCheckListBox@@UBEPAUCRuntimeClass@@XZ) Thanks Manjree "Manjree Garg" <garg@newsgroup.nospam> ha scritto nel messaggio news:F59BE84D-88CA-4994-8F1F-D6888AD8D45E@microsoft.com... > As you suggested to my qu...

Please help! #3
I am trying to teach myself VBA and have just been pulling my hair out with the following: Public Sub name1() Dim x As String x = InputBox("Enter your name:") If x = Paul Then MsgBox ("Hello, Paul") ElseIf x <> Paul Then MsgBox ("Hello" & x) End If End Sub Everytime I debug using F8 I get an error message saying Else without If. I know I am only learning but surely there is an If at the start of line 4. The help info is not much help as it seems to say the problem is before the indicated problem, but I can't see it. So to stop an old man going...

Add best 3 of 4 numbers
Looking to add the best 3 of 4 numbers in a spreadsheet. Can not seem to figure out when all 4 of the numbers are the same. GE Hi see your other post -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "GE" <GE@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:7C3F6B2D-3EAA-40EA-BC9C-2FA1F19C2AE6@microsoft.com... > Looking to add the best 3 of 4 numbers in a spreadsheet. Can not seem to > figure out when all 4 of the numbers are the same. > > GE GE, Either Frank's =SUM(LARGE(A1:A4,{1,2,3})) or my =SUM(A1:A4) - MIN(A1:A4) will work in that case. HTH, Be...

Max 3 years to $3M :: No Joke!
A Brilliant Combination just hit the Net for the First Time Ever! A genuine Dot Com Millionaire is now actively involved in wealth creation for the normal internet user... Sit back and watch you money work, and/or Get actively involved and make wonderful commission Mail me at kiyashin-28@aweber.com for more information on this sensational deal! Finest Regards Kevin --- MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20050202023142L6b4BwU4 ...

3 Personal Folders
I have 3 copies of the same "Personal Folders" folder. They are all 3 exactly the same. When I right click on one of them to close it, the option is greyed out. How can I get rid of the extra two copies? To remove extra PST(s) from the folder list: Outlook 97 or Outlook 98/2000 (Corporate Mode) - On the Tools menu, click Services. - Highlight Personal Folders service you want to remove and click "Remove". Note: Standalone users require 1 Personal Folders Service. Those connecting to an Exchange server normally do not use a Personal Folders file when mail is kep...

accessing remote print queue #3
Hi, I've to get the queue details from the remote printers in the network.How can I identify those automatically and get the details of those using vc++? I know how to do this for the local printer n its not working if I give "\\\\servername\\printer name". I tried EnumPrinters() also but its working for PRINTER_ENUM_NETWORK n _REMOTE with PRINTER_INFO_1 structure only n this structure is not giving the printer name for NT systems. So,pls help me as the submission date for my module is nearing by. Pls reply me asap. Thank you verymuch in advance. Regards, Rayudu. ...

FIFO from inventory #3
Figured it out yesterday. It seems convoluted but it works. I used MATCH to find the row# of the identified oldest product code. know the column of the required inventory code. I pass this info to th Usage Log and concatenate the name of the Receiving log with the R1C information to provide an INDIRECT reference to the desired inventor code. The weakness of this method is that the name of the 'Receivin Log' sheet cannot be changed without breaking the connection. Convoluted -- gknap ----------------------------------------------------------------------- gknapp's Profile: ht...

Activity workflow in CRM 3.0
Is it possible to create a workflow rule to email me when a task activity becomes older than 2 weeks ? I only want alerts for tasks regarding cases with a subject "Claims" Thanks Marc ...

Help with calculation #3
On sheet2 I have a list of dates where A1 is 01 Jan 2004, A2 is 01 Feb 2004 etc through to 01 Oct 2005, against each date is a column of figures. So A1 is the date and B1 is the volume. On sheet1 I want to have a formula that will calculate the total volume between 2 dates selected by the user, where D7 is the earliest date and D9 is the latest date. So after they have input the dates the volumes between those dates will be totaled and shown in E10.(They will only be able to input dates for the 1st of the month - so as to match the data held on sheet2.)As you appreciate there will be more tha...

Authentication #3
We have remote offices connected through a vpn, and this situation work well. At one of our remote offices (different subnet) there is a scanner which will allow us to scan a document directly to an email. How can I allow exchange (2003 on SBS) to pass this email through? Ideally, I would enter the IP address to allow, but quite frankly, I haven't a clue where to start. Any help here would be appreciated. Thanks Denis On Wed, 6 Sep 2006 04:59:02 -0700, Denis <Denis@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >We have remote offices connected through a vpn, and this situation work well...

IMAP and Outlook 2003 #3
Microsoft claims you can configuring Microsoft Outlook to connect to an Internet Message Access Protocol (IMAP4) server. I have set up the account in Outlook, but it works poorly. Articles in the knowledge base seem to admit that it works poorly. Is Microsoft attempting to force the use of Exchange? Has anyone had sucess with IMAP and Outlook? If so, how? Which server did you use? Darren <delafieldpc@verizon.net> wrote: > Has anyone had sucess with IMAP and Outlook? Outlook 2003. in my opinion, a poor IMAP client. It works, but it's not really production quality. I unde...

CRM 3.0 walkthroughs
Anyone knows where to get CRM 3.0 Walkthroughs using .NET 2003 and 2005? If you haven't already done it, download the CRM SDK from http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=9c178b68-3a06-4898-bc83-bd14b74308c5&DisplayLang=en. You find a lot of additional samples in the internet. beside my own site (link below), look at http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/community/relatedcommunitieslanding.mspx#EKH to get a list of CRM community sites. -- Michael http://www.stunnware.com/crm2 ---------------------------------------------------------- "Cubalibre123" <Cu...

How do I split a cell into 3 different cells in excel?
I'm trying to build a spreadsheet with 3 columns and then on the second row one of the columns is split into 3 but I don't know how to do this!! Hi you can not split a cell in excel, you can, however, merge them ... so if you use 5 columns, merge three cells in the first row and play around with the sizing you might be able to achieve what you're after. A note however, merged cells can be a nightmare later on down the track with sorting / filtering etc. Cheers JulieD "K8" <K8@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C838177E-AB30-4FCC-8F7A-70A49CD2...

CRM 3.0
Is there any way to use work flow to automatically assign leads to varius salesman as the leads come in. With v3.0, you can write a .Net assembly that you can call from workflow. This could be used to cycle through a list of reps and process the assignment. -- Matt Parks MVP - Microsoft CRM "Dave M." <Dave M.@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D3A034A-B8A5-430D-943B-FBE4525BB013@microsoft.com... Is there any way to use work flow to automatically assign leads to varius salesman as the leads come in. ...

Excel Won't close in .NET 3.5 using C#
I have tryed all the various versions of closing an excel object, but it still remains in the Task Manager. CODE SAMPLE ONE: ===================================== xlBook.SaveAs(getFile, Excel.XlFileFormat.xlWorkbookNormal, null, null, true, false, Excel.XlSaveAsAccessMode.xlShared, false, false, null, null, null); xlBook.Close(null, null, null); xlApp.Workbooks.Close(); xlApp.Quit(); System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(xlApp); System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(xlSheet); System.Runtime.InteropServices.Marshal.ReleaseComObject(xlBook)...

Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6, OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ...
Risk and Decision Analysis @Risk, Evolver, Decisiontools, Roy Kelly FloorTrader Tools 8.3, AmiBroker 5.0, MultiCharts 2.1, NinjaTrader 6, OwnData 2.6, VantagePoint 7.0.11.2, other ... please send e-mail to : ola 'AT' mail 'DOT' gr , ola3 'AT' mailbox 'DOT' gr , ( please substitute 'AT' with '@' , and 'DOT' with '.' ) , ola@mail.gr, ola3@mailbox.gr, ======================================= RISK ANALYSIS with @RISK --- @RISK 4.5.7 for Excel, Compatible with Excel 2007, ( Standard, Porfessional, Industrial ) @RISK 4.5.6 Internat...

Outlook won't send attachments #3
I have Office XP Pro (2002). When I type a document in Word, and then select File>Send To>Mail Recipient (as Attachment), Outlook opens the standard new message window and lets me type the address of my recipient, but when I click on Send, it doesn't do anything. I can hit Send all day long, and Outlook doesn't even try to send it. But, if I save the Word doc to my hard drive, and open a new mail window in Outlook, I can attach the Word doc and it will send it just fine. I have applied the latest updates to Office, and now I don't know what else to try. Any sug...

Restricting access to design mode
Switching to design mode stops all the macros running. Is it possible to stop the user gaining access to design mode? -- Oxfordshire, UK ...

M2005 Cannot Apply Epayment To Invoice
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000C_01C4AD73.81F30C10 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I create invoices for payments from customers. I have those = automatically charged to their bank accounts and credited to my bank = account. When the payments hit my bank account and are downloaded into = Money, I go into the transaction and enter "Payment For Invoice" and = then try to go to the apply payment to an invoice screen but a nice = little pop up comes up in Money 2005 that says &qu...

Invoice Matching by receipt number
Some of our clients using Great Plains are always invoiced according to shipment received, so they typically are matching against a shipment receipt rather than the PO number. It would be great if in the left pane of the invoice matching window you can choose to match by the receipt number ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-ba...

SOP Invoice unposted, Document number already Exists
I have some SOP Invoices that when searching them in document inquiry they show as unposted, but when I try to open one in the SOP Transactions windows it says that the document number already exists? What is happening here and how can I fix it. GP 7.5 SQL 2000 I must have looked all day long on the knowledge base and couldn't find anything. You probably saved the transactions which would leave them in a work table. This then locks all future use of the document number so duplicate reords are not created. >-----Original Message----- >I have some SOP Invoices that when search...

Payment Missing, found some applied invoices in the table PM10200
Hi everyone, "Error! This document cannot be marked for voiding. It has been either partially applied or is on hold" shows above error to me when I tried to void transactions & also I can't able unapplied invoices because payment is missing. I unable to see the payment. But I found some applied invoices in the table PM10200 when I delete the invoices from there it becomes history. Just I want to delete this payment. How can I do this? can anybody help me to get resolve this issue. Thanks in Advance Hi, Please refer the KB Article :858373.It will be helpfull https:...

Page Numbering #3
Hi- I am using Pub 2002- I used to be able to insert page numbers, then go to an edit box and tell pub what number I wanted to start with- such as starting numbering at 100 instead of 1. I cannot seem to do this with Pub 2002- any help on this? -- Kristen Garner Client Services/Greystone Inc Visit us on the web for pictures of our work! www.4greystone.com After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Kristen <4greystone@adelphia.net>... > Hi- I am using Pub 2002- I used to be able to insert page numbers, > then go to an edit box and tell pub what...

Help please? #3
sorry thanks its working! : -- H4F ----------------------------------------------------------------------- H4Fi's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=1625 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=27657 ...