INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY!
Fork It Over!

a Ground Floor
Unique Dimension & Concept
In the
Children's Entertainment Market...
For More information
http://www.kidseyeview.us

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

NEEDED: MS ACCESS 2003 Consultant
Our company has been using Lotus Approach database software since the early 90's until last year when we migrated to MS Access 2003. Problem: Our database is NOT normalized, therefore creating redundant and inconsistent information, as well as disorganized data. When the databases were ported to Access last year, we did the best we could to make the redundancy and inconsistency of data as little as possible. Unfortunately we could only accomplish this task to a certain extent, and as a result we are now experiencing scalibilty and normalization issues. Solution: We are looking to hire...

need a Rep in the US/Canada
My name is Cyan Dris, I am the CEO of CY YACHTS BROKERAGE in the United Kingdom. I sell Yachts to clients in U.S.A and Canada and I have lots of Bad experiences of receiving bogus cheques and counterfeit money orders. I have resolved to stop receiving payments via cheques and money orders . I now want to accept all payments by swift wire transfer into an account in the United Sates. I have been advised to accept all payments into "A Home Equity Line of Credit Account". Which is more secure and the IRS will never question any amount of money coming in or going out of the acco...

Shipping Weight
Can you increase the size of the shipping weight field in GP Inventory cards? Example I need 10000 in the shipping weight, but can only input 9999.99. We are on GP 10. Thanks, Deb Why not make 10 represent 10000? For example, if the weight of the product is 10,000 pounds, you may want to consider making it 5 short tons or find some sort of scaling factor for 10000 whatever the unit is. -- Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com The Dynamics GP Blogster at http://dynamicsgpblogster.blogsp...

i need help please #2
i got this work and i need the fomula to add the total of x that i have in that columm. i need the formula that would add all the x on that cell i really appreciate your help thank you -- marinekiller ------------------------------------------------------------------------ marinekiller's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=36613 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=563553 =COUNTIF(B2:B100,"x") Regards, Peo Sjoblom "marinekiller" <marinekiller.2b9y9k_1153450210.8551@excelforum-nospam.com...

S.O.S. Need Assistance ~ Is this one possible & how?
I'm trying to create a formula in a range that basically equals designated percentage which will be used to graph a chart on a separat worksheet. The example would be: if a date text is entered into the range, an once that is populated that particular filled in range will then equa 10% (the date text shows in the range not the percentage) Thank you -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com FIGURED IT OUT...IT WORK -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

Min/Max need help
Im trying to put a formula in CL4 for min hours for CJ5:CJ65 & if <=0 have zero value ALSO in CM4 FOR max HOURS for CJ5:CJ65 For the MIN: Array entered** : =MIN(IF(CJ5:CJ65>0,CJ5:CJ65)) ** array formulas need to be entered using the key combination of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER (not just ENTER). Hold down both the CTRL key and the SHIFT key then hit ENTER. For the MAX: =MAX(CJ5:CJ65) -- Biff Microsoft Excel MVP "Mike" <Mike@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CABEFB94-1803-4BE3-AC79-1849BD763D7F@microsoft.com... > Im trying...

Need help with correct function or input for this problem/scenario
I have a situation where I am creating a borrowing base for a company. (I am going to shorten numbers to make it easier.) There is a $300 loan. Type A loan can borrow up to $300. Type B loan can borrow up to $150. Type C loan can borrow up to $50. I need a formula to input in excel that will give me a borrowing base for type B and C loans. For example, to borrow in type B loans, I have to check 1-what's outstanding on the entire loan. 2-what's outstanding on type B loans. 3-Take those two numbers and figure out what can be advanced under the answer to those questions. (I.E. $2...

Need help finding non-duplicates email addresses...
Hi, I have a list of email addresses which I would like to find only the new email addresses within the list. Inside of my Excel worksheet I have a row of e-mail addresses. Some of the names are duplicated which tells me they already exist somewhere in the row. I wish to display only the new names. Can you tell me how this can be done in Excel? Thanks in advance for your assistance, Greg Hi, Select the row. GoTo conditional formatting, Select Formula-Is option in first combo, enter =COUNTIF(1:1,A1)>1 in second box. Select format and select suitable font,colour etc. Click OK. Every repe...

I need excel to only use the last 26 rows in a chart
I have a large spreadsheet that has data in it that is entered weekly. I would like for the chart to grab the most recent 26 weeks of data automatically. Does anyone know of a formula that will do this? Logan: If you haven't already, you may want to establish dynamic ranges for your data set. This will allow you to automatically update your chart(s) as new data is entered It will also allow you to plot the last number of days/weeks that you want. This post explains how to set up dynamic range names and plot user specified number of days. It should get you started on dynamic range ...

I need a "Tutor available for Math" template with telephone tabs
Like a job flyer. With phone numbers running perpendicular in cut away tabs On Wed, 1 Feb 2006 05:17:27 +0000, Tutor available wrote (in article <B83788BB-0469-4028-9E5B-361C130502E6@microsoft.com>): > Like a job flyer. With phone numbers running perpendicular in cut away tabs But too lazy to create his own flyer. Anyway, it's *MATHS*. The subject is mathematics, plural, therefore the shortened plural form is, logically, maths. You Yanks were never much good at logic, though. What version Publisher? In 2002/03, file, new, Publications for Print, flyers, scroll way down to...

Excel needs more than 3 conditions in condititional formatting...
In Excel conditional formatting will only allow you to add 3 conditions to a cell. I need to have 4 conditions. Does anyone know a way to work around this. Has anyone tried visual basic? Hi here's a VBA solution i posted earlier as there's more than 3 conditions you can't use conditional formatting, however the following code pasted into the "sheet module" of the sheet - right mouse click on the sheet tab and choose view / code you should see on the top left of the VBE window your file name in bold (if not try view / project explorer) and the sheet that you were...

Need help for Outlook 2002 -can not write or print email in color
I am using Word as email editor and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in color need advice color changes do not "stay" ARe you using HTML as the message format? --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the SWEN virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After searching google.groups.com and finding no answer, elliotsh asked: | I am using Word as email editor | and lost the ability to see my email and print /send in | color | need advice | color changes do not "sta...

Need help formatting rows
Hello everyone, I am using excel 2007 I would like to know how to do the following if possible have column A add column B and put the total in column C and then put the amount of column C in column A of the next row. EX: 1+1=2 in row 1 then automatically have it put 2 in row 2 column A Thanks in advance if anyone can help. Bobby Cell C1: = +A1 + B1 Cell A2: = +C1 -- Hope this helps. If it does, please click the Yes button. Thanks in advance for your feedback. Gary Brown "bobby02169" wrote: > Hello everyone, > I am using excel 2...

Need help on OleDateTime
Hi again, I know it's Sunday and nobody should be working but I'm still expieriencing troubles with a project I inherited (and I must have fixed them by tomorrow morning): I`m trying to build a VC-COnsole Application and my predessor intended to use COleDateTime values. First I had the problem that my Visual Studio did not recognize those values as valid (can't remember the exact error-message). I solved this by adding #include <afxdisp.h> into my stdafx.h-file. But now I get the following error: error C2872: 'IXMLDOMDocument': Symbol can't be resolved as there...

Basic IF function help needed
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_00AE_01C71C7B.8E24F3D0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I'm using Excel 2002 for the first time and trying to place a function = into a cell. I 'm using IF(N44=3DL, M44-L44, L44-M44) . Which is supposed to mean If the letter L is in cell N44, then subtract = number in L44 from number in M44. Otherwise subtract M44 from L44. If have 2 main questions...First, how to get the result of the function = to show. Right now I see the function typed out in...

Help needed with Certificates (Digital IDs)
Hi all I am running MS Outlook 2003 and am trying to sign an email which I want to send. I have created my own self-certificate using the programme "EldoS PKI Tools V1.1.26". I have then gone to Outlook's Tools>Options>Security and Imported the "Digital ID (Certificates)" which I had earlier created.I have also set up a "Default Setting" called 'Kirk Cert'. All looks well here. The problem I then get is when I create an email and the press the 'Send' button I get an error dialogue saying: +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ "Invalid ...

Need to change format of multilevel list or create new
I use Office 2007. I want to create a traditional outline, instead of the odd default selections set up by MS. I want a format for headings that follows the I., A., 1., a., i. pattern. I had one set up as a multilevel list, but when I tried to use the Office 2010 Beta, it wiped out a bunch of custom settings. I need to EITHER change how Word automatically numbers the levels, OR create a multilevel list that I can keep in the library of lists that is formatted how I want, AND which automatically advances in numbering as I add entries. How do I do either of these? At pr...

I need to get week start and week end dates to change automatically
I'm trying to get the week start and week end dates to chang automatically on a time sheet that I am working on. Anybody have formula? Joh -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com John, =INT(NOW()+2-WEEKDAY(NOW())) will return Monday's date, and =INT(NOW()+6-WEEKDAY(NOW())) will return Friday's date. Format as dates. HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "jlyons360 >" <<jlyons360.192pxt@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:jlyons360.192pxt@excelforum-nospam.com... > I'm trying to get the week start and week end dates to change > automa...

Need RMS addin Developer
Need to create a method for cashiers to assign a split commission to salespeople on POS Line Items and make this info import into quick books. Anyone out there able to do this? -- Newbie Developer to RMS There's a cheaper way to do it: Buy two items at .5 Qty and assign each 1/2 to a different sales rep. Good luck, Matt "Jewelsmith" <Jewelsmith@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:512D858F-93B5-440E-9067-D748D85A160D@microsoft.com... > Need to create a method for cashiers to assign a split commission to > salespeople on POS Line Items and make this ...

Check Box
I have a table linked from an SQL Server database that I would like to update through an Access form. I need to use a series of check boxes to adjust over 100 different fields, but I need the check boxes to update the fields in the linked table with 1 for yes instead of -1. The reason for this is that the other software that loads information from the database uses 1 as the value for yes and cannot be configured otherwise. I cannot use custom formatting on the table fields since they are linked. I am assuming that a VB script is the way to go, but am having trouble getting...

What module do I need???
I need to enter our cash sales daily as we receive them from our locations. I am assuming it would be in the Receivables Module-however I am not 100% sure. Is there another module I need?? I thought about cash receipts but would I need to apply the payment to something?? Any help is appreciated??!!! Thanks BK, You will use Cash Receipts in the Receivables module if you are to apply this cash to any invoice, otherwise you will use the Bank Rec module to do so, under Transactions > Financial > Bank Transactions. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Globa...

need an error msge when I attempt to enter a duplicate value in a
I am entering unique serial no. in col A. Can I set up a rule which will not allow a duplicate serial no. entry into another cell? See http://cpearson.com/excel/NoDupEntry.htm In article <FFEF019B-E20C-4177-856A-8D8BD0F0698F@microsoft.com>, "pg23673" <pg23673@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I am entering unique serial no. in col A. Can I set up a rule which will not > allow a duplicate serial no. entry into another cell? Check out the validation in the Data section. select the area of interest (A:A) <data><validation><Settings><C...

Need Help in MS Access & using Themes
Hi every body, I am a new member in google and google groups.I am from Saudi Arabia (Qatif) , My House is near the Arabian Gulf. I am a student in King Fahd University of Petrolium and Minerals in Saudi Arabia,(My major is Managment Informatiom System), I am very interesting to join with You and shares information and Technique . I am preparing for project in (a course), and I faced some problems: 1. I want some themes related to FootBall for Access , and How can I implemented/use it. 2. This is what I think about [This is my CustomerID- the initial one >>> 07010001] 07 01 000...

Need a statistic for bloodpressure
Could someone help me out becouse I need a statistic for controlin my bloodpressure daily. -- Yours Pertti Kiira Finland 120 over 80 = perfect -- Thiem ------------------------------------------------------------------------ Thiem's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=27474 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=495740 Do a www.google.com search for Excel "blood pressure" You will get a number of hits that may help you. Vaya con Dios, Chuck, CABGx3 "Pertti" wrote: > Could someone help ...

Need to export from outlook 2007 into Excel, include date and tim
Exporting from Outlook 2007 to either Excel or Access Need email information date sent not modified subject line to from http://www.codetwo.com/freeware/outlook-export/ Karl -- ____________________________________________________________ Karl Timmermans - The Claxton Group ContactGenie - QuickPort/DataPort/Exporter/Toolkit/Duplicate Contact Mgr "Contact import/export/data management tools for Outlook '2000/2010" http://www.contactgenie.com "MicroMacroMicro" <MicroMacroMicro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3B2AD2A0-7A64-45D7...