Investment Account will not Delete - adds itself back into Money 2

Hello,

I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now.  If I try to
close or delete the account when I come back into Money another appears.  I
now have several ING Investment Accounts listed in Money (i.e. ING Direct
Investment #1, #2, #3, etc) due to my multiple attempts to remove or even
close so it would not show up.

Any idea on how to fix this bug in Money 2007  Premium.  My version is
16.0.125.1303.  Thanks for any help in advance!

0
Steven (151)
11/1/2008 3:34:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, Steven wrote:

>I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now.  If I try to
>close or delete the account when I come back into Money another appears.  I
>now have several ING Investment Accounts listed in Money (i.e. ING Direct
>Investment #1, #2, #3, etc) due to my multiple attempts to remove or even
>close so it would not show up.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/323964/en-us
describes how to remove online info. Do that, and see if the problem
goes away.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
11/2/2008 5:04:03 AM
This worked and thanks for the info!

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, Steven wrote:
>

> >I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now.  If I try to
> >close or delete the account when I come back into Money another appears.  I
> >now have several ING Investment Accounts listed in Money (i.e. ING Direct
> >Investment #1, #2, #3, etc) due to my multiple attempts to remove or even
> >close so it would not show up.

> describes how to remove online info. Do that, and see if the problem
> goes away.

0
Steven (151)
11/4/2008 5:35:01 AM
does the new account appear when you download from ING?  I have experienced
that twice, where I closed accounts but my financial institution continued
to include the closed account alongside the open ones, causing Money to
create new accounts.  But in my case, the new account was only created if I
had deleted the old one; if I just closed the account, but kept it in Money,
then that stopped the creation of new accounts.  So maybe not the same thing
you are experiencing.

"Steven" <Steven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now.  If I try to
> close or delete the account when I come back into Money another appears.
> now have several ING Investment Accounts listed in Money (i.e. ING Direct
> Investment #1, #2, #3, etc) due to my multiple attempts to remove or even
> close so it would not show up.
>
> Any idea on how to fix this bug in Money 2007  Premium.  My version is
> 16.0.125.1303.  Thanks for any help in advance!

0
No9924 (17)
11/4/2008 5:46:27 PM
sorry for previous post... see you already solved problem.

"Steven" <Steven@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
>
> I have an ING account that I no longer use and is closed now.  If I try to
> close or delete the account when I come back into Money another appears.
> now have several ING Investment Accounts listed in Money (i.e. ING Direct
> Investment #1, #2, #3, etc) due to my multiple attempts to remove or even
> close so it would not show up.
>
> Any idea on how to fix this bug in Money 2007  Premium.  My version is
> 16.0.125.1303.  Thanks for any help in advance!

0
No9924 (17)

Highlighting cells #2
Excel 2007 sp1 with vista 32 business sp1 Background: When you highlight multiple non-contigious cells (i.e. hold the control key down and select several cells that are not connected) Excel highlights the selected cells in light blue. Problem: This light blue does not show at all on many projectors. In some case you can adjust the color temp and this helps. We do hundreds of presentation in North America each year and can not control what projection equipment we will be using. Requested solution: I would change the light blue background that is applied to selected cells to some other colo...

Store Operations crashes when viewing journal (F4) on register 2.
We have two registers, register 1 is the main machine where the database is located and register 2 is networked into it. Whenever you try to view the journal (F4) on register 2, the program crashes and gives this message just before closing: Run-time error '-2147417848 (80010108)': Automation error The object invoked has disconnected from its clients. Does anyone have any suggestions as to what the problem may be? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Install a default windows printer on register 2 - even if it's just something like the print to fax or MS Office Document...

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

MS Money 95 data files

how do i add time up in exel
everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though i only enter even numbers ,this is to add my hours worked in a month Tell us what's in a1:a30. If they are all even numbers, you should definitely get an even result. But if they include minutes, you can get an odd number of hours. -- Regards, Fred Please reply to newsgroup, not e-mail "loadie" <loadie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:12306C49-050C-4DED-AD75-2ECEE54A24F7@microsoft.com... > everytime i use =sum(a1:a30)*24 i keep getting an odd number even though > i &g...

Please ignore #2

Event Planning/Event Management Add-On
Does anyone know of a good add-on to handle event planning? It appears that Axonom sells a product. I'm not sure it's compatible with CRM 3.0, though. The screen shots are from 1.x. We're looking for an add-on that will help us plan our annual user conference with about 300 attendees. Before I go off and build our own custom entities to handle this stuff, I thought I'd see what's out there. Our requirements are pretty basic: - Track attendees to the event, and which training sessions and activities they'd like to attend. - Payment information including total fee...

whose company is willing to invest this company?
If you are interested in investing with our travel business, please contact our coperate sales and marketing department. Attn: Foster Cheung. We will send you our business plan. We can discuss our business. We need set up offices in Vancouver, Victoria, Edmonton, Calgary, Toronto, Ottawa, and USA. Our vision: FlyGreatChina.com will be the leading low-fare online travel agency that: People want to work with... Customers want to fly with... Shareholders want to invest with. Our Plan: We have some excellent domain names for our travel business. For example, http://www.FlyGreatChina.com, Fl...

matching contents #2

Outlook Express 6 w/multiple accounts

Exchange 2007 across account search

Font dosen't revert back to original after typing in date
Example I n my text I type I have December 28th The th automatically reduces to a much smaller font and once you hit the sapce bar to continue it reverts back to the larger font. It only does this some of times, why is this being so inconsistent?. I refortmated my comp. last week and when I reinstalled office I was hoping this inconsistent problem would have been resloved, but no 2nd question please. When I post a question in "discussion group" and check the box "Notify me of Replies" I never receice a reply to my question I then have to go back to ...

Outlook Express 5 #2
On loading, error message "MSIMN caused an invalid page fault in module DIRECTDB.dll at 017f:7dbf3070.." Appeared to coincide with display config change? Ask in an Outlook Express forum. This is an Microsoft Office Outlook forum. Outlook Express is family of Internet Explorer and Outlook of the Office family. Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.sparnaaij.net Microsoft Office and Microsoft Office related News Also Outlook FAQ, How To's, Downloads and more... Tip of...

CRM 1.2 12-02-05
I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start the application if I log onto the server usind the server administrator account. If I try to access using a domain users account I just get a page cannot be displayed error, could somebody please help... Have you added the appropriate domain users as crm users using the deployment manager? "Redders" <Redders@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D80FF8B4-78F1-4334-ACB5-2F772F0CF3B6@microsoft.com... > I have installed MS CRM 1.2 on a SBS 2003 server. Problem is I can only start >...

Add Public Calendar to Appointments
How can I schedule an appointment in my calendar ans have it show in the Public Calendar as well? Outlook 2007 Exchange 2003 "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1475B59D-8E64-4346-8CAA-43EA4B1FB6C3@microsoft.com... > How can I schedule an appointment in my calendar ans have it show in the > Public Calendar as well? Copy it. -- Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] Copy it to the calendar or, if its mail enabled, invite the calendar. -- "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1475B59D...