Investment Account balance over time

I am using Microsoft Money 2005. Under Report, there is an option "Net
Worth over time". I am looking for a similar reporting option for
investment account balance, i.e. I like to see the balance of any
given investment over time. Any idea?

0
talismana (59)
5/1/2006 11:56:29 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, namsilat wrote:

>I am using Microsoft Money 2005. Under Report, there is an option "Net
>Worth over time". I am looking for a similar reporting option for
>investment account balance, i.e. I like to see the balance of any
>given investment over time. Any idea?

You can Customize the "Net Worth over time" report. You can also
save the customized report as a Favorite, and you could then reset
the "Net Worth over time" report back to its original settings.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Incoming Messages have wrong time #2
I'm at my wits' end with this. Can someone help? When the clock on my task bar is correct, my incoming email messages arrive with a time stamp of one hour earlier (causing me to think it's been sitting there for an hour if I didn't happen to see it come in) Outgoing messages leave with the correct time stamp. If I go in and click "adjust for daylight savings," the incoming messages have the correct time stamp but ALL of my appointments (past, present, and future) in my calendar are moved forward an hour! I'm serious. A 2:15pm appt suddenly shows as 3:15p...

Post To GL flag on Inventory Bchs Yeilds Out of Balance GL!
The Post to GL checkbox on the Inventory Batch Entry screen MUST be defaulted to checked. I have several customers that have been instructed to check this box. In all cases, we have had situations where this box was overlooked. IN ALMOST EVERY CASE, inventory batches need to be posted to GL. In the few situations where this is not desired, a consultant can turn off posting in the setup and delete the financial batches. THIS SWITCH IS NOT NEEDED and is a pothole. Transactions entered and posted without checking this box show in Inventory Transaction Inquiry, affect inventory cou...

Inventory Item Class Accounts Setup
On the Inventory Item Class Accounts Setup there is a line for an account titled "Inventory Returns". Does anyone know on what type of transaction this account will be used? Also, should it be a balance sheet or income statement account? Thanks, Gene Gene, This account will be used on Sales Order Processing and Invoicing Return transactions if you have set up your system to use posting accounts from Item (instead of from Customer) in SOP or Invoicing Setup. -- Victoria Yudin Microsoft MVP - Great Plains "JEK" <JEK@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in mess...

Replacement hard drive problem/ account access
Hi there, This is my first post so please be gentle! My family computer is an old Dell Inspiron and for a while its been very slow, then it stopped booting alltogether. The problem turned out to be the hard drive was degenerating so we bought a new one, installed it and kept the old one as the F drive so that we could access all the old files. My brother then reinstalled windows onto the machine. So far so good. Until I tried to access my old files. My old user account was password protected and Im assuming that this is the problem as when I try to get into it I get F:...

set up account
? is the anyway to determine incoming mail server settings and outgoing mail server without contacting my isp? Usually the tech suport section on the website of the provider has all of the details you'll need without contacting them directly... On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 18:55:06 -0800, "YANKY" <YANKY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >? is the anyway to determine incoming mail server settings and outgoing mail >server without contacting my isp? hmm, it kind of hit and miss. most isp's incoming mail servers use POP3 and SMTP for outgoing. the server for incoming i...

Sub Accounts : Owners
We have Resellers & Sub Accounts. The Owner of a Reseller is a sales person, the Owner of a Sub-Account is Customer Care. How do we reassign a Reseller to another sales person with out the Sub Account Owner's name being changed to the same sales person? We can manually change the Owner of these Sub Accounts, but this is a tedious process. Can anyone advise pse? Tracy Hi, In Microsoft CRM this has to do with the behavior of the relationship. Unfortunately it is not possible to change the behavior for subaccounts. If you change the ownership of an account the owner of the subac...

my first time
my first time in public convertation. sorry for my english. Thanks for your understanding. ...

rpc server not available by re-associating mailbox account
hi i have an exchange 2003 in a windows 2003 child domain. we have a branch office, it had windows NT4 and now it was upgraded from NT to windows 2003 als child domain in our forest (now trust between our domains) Before this,we create account and mailbox for people of this domain in our Domain (no trust betwen us) in order to use Exchange (dual account ,one by us to have an mailbxo with it and one local in their domain) Now i dont need anymore to have this and i want to associate the local AD-account instead of the account we created in our domain with the mailbox. so i thougt follow...

Import Accounts
Can I import accounts from an Excel spreadsheet or csv ?. You would need to use the Data Migration Framework (DMF) for the correct approach There is an alternative but it is going to be time consuming if there are a lot of Accounts. That is to import them as Leads and then to convert them to Accounts. However, each Lead needs to be manually converted to the Account and the Lead record type would not have as much information associated with it. Also, if you then decide to delete the Leads you need to remove the Originating Lead field value in the Account first. ...

Accounts in different currencies
I have bank accounts in Euros and Dollars. Is there a way to assign different currencies to different bank accounts? >-----Original Message----- >I have bank accounts in Euros and Dollars. Is there a way >to assign different currencies to different bank accounts? >. >Go to the account, and choose Change Account Details from the menu on the left side of the screen. One of the details is the account currency. ...

Accessing Fidelity mySmart Cash Bank Accounts
I recently opened a new Fidelity MySmart Cash checking account, but when I set Money 2006 up to download transactions, it gets added in the Investments category. I would like to find a way, however, for it to be listed separately, as a checking account under Bank Accounts, separate from my investment account with Fidelity. Is there a way to do this? In microsoft.public.money, Igzabether wrote: >I recently opened a new Fidelity MySmart Cash checking account, but when I >set Money 2006 up to download transactions, it gets added in the Investments >category. I would like to fin...

Times out of sequence
In Access I can use the DateDiff function to calculate the difference of time between two times and it will also show negative time! in excel I have only been able use if(time1<time2,1+time1-time2,time1-time2). Could I somehow use automation to access that function... ? or is there an easieer way in excel to show negative time! Thanks Hi If you use the 1904 date system, Tools>Options>Calculation>1904 system, then you can display negative times. Be aware that there is a difference of 1432 days between the 2 system's base dates, so do not mix dates in the same workbo...

Tracking Number of Times You Print a Spreadsheet
Does anyone know the VB code (or maybe another method) fro creating a macro or some other function that would record the number of times a worksheet is printed? Basically, I need to know how often a certain spreadsheet is printed for my boss and don't want to have to keep a manual field that I update with the number +1 everytime I print it....can this be automated? So that every time I print the spreadsheet the value in this cell is incremented by one? Please reply to phoenix_crime@yahoo.com if you have a quick and easy solution. I am assuming this requires some minor VB code ...

Entering the same value into two table fields at the same time
Say that there is a table which has 2 fields (A, B) There is a form [Form1] (data entry type) to enter data for A by `TextBoxA`. There is also one more `TextBoxB` which is Not Visible. My target is to record the value of (entered thtough `TextBoxA`) into B field of the table as well. So I write down a code "Before Insert" of the Form1 that: " Form_Form1.TextBoxB = Form_Form1.TextBoxA " It is not recording A values into the field B... Where am I wrong? Can you help me please? Sory !!! When I write down the same code into `OnExit` of TextBoxA, it is working...!! yes, ...

Problems with Historical Aged Trial Balance Report
I want to use this report in Reports>Sales>Trial Balance After I configured it but there are some customer that appear with the data in the wrong column (current/0-30 days) according their payment’s form. Thank in advance, Jose G. Jose, Could you provide more infomation? What data appears in the wrong column, invoices? credit memos? Also, what payment methods are you referring to? How are they setup? Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "jose garcia" wrote: > I want to use this repo...

POS and Accounting
I have MS Dynamics POS and MS Accounting 2007 integrated on a network and they are talking and sharing info. What I need to know is how can I set up a charge account for customers and be ale to ring up a charge on the POS computer and have it show up in the accounting software. The problem I am having is I ring up a charge at the POS and it subtracts from the inventory, and then when I create an invoice for the same item it subtracts from the inventory once again. Is there a way around this problem? On Feb 23, 4:45=A0pm, Hal in NE <Hali...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I ...

Changing Bill Account Number
I am trying to change the account number that coincides with a telephone bill. (The account number changed when I moved). But when I go into the account details and click the link for 'Account number', the account number field is grayed out and not editable. I've been paying this bill online using a debit card for the past few months because I cannot change this number. Back in October, when they reassigned my old phone number to somebody new, my bill was payed to the wrong account. (I am still fighting this too). Why is it so hard to change bill account numbers in this...

Custom Tool bar button on Contacts/Leads/Account Forms Intermittently not working.
Hello CRM gurus, I have a weird issue with a clients web CRM 3 client. I have modified the 'isv.config.xml' and 'isv.confg' files to add a custom button to the contacts/leads/account forms. What seems to be happen, at times (seems to be random) the picture of the button doesn't show up, but the text does and the you cannot click on the button anymore. It only happens to one client PC, as the rest of the client PCs work without any problems. I have run out of ideas as to why this is occurring. Are there any log files that I can look at? Any help on this problem will be g...

Outlook 2003 asks for password two times
Hi All, i am using Outlook 2003 and one IMAP account is configured. everytime i start outlook it asks for the password two times. it really irritates the users. do anyone have any idea of why it is doing that. Thanks Regards akshat wrote: > > i am using Outlook 2003 and one IMAP account is > configured. everytime i start outlook it asks for the > password two times. it really irritates the users. Oh good! Someone else with the same problem. I believe I posted a question, but no reply. Same situation - Outlook 2003, one IMAP account, and it asks me the password twi...

Deactivate formula after a set time
Is it possible to set formulas to deactivate after a given period o time? I email out a number of spreadsheets that have taken many hours/days t assemble to clients. If they choose to change suppliers (as one recentl did) they can simply use my spreadsheets and change the logos and th new supplier gets all the benefits without the pain! The value of the spreadsheets (the useful life of the data) is only few days so it would be useful if the formulas stopped working afte maybe a month. Any ideas/suggestions would be appreciated Ton -- y_no ------------------------------------------------...

Sales transaction invoice not showing up in trial balance, stateme
Hello My customer posted an invoice sales transaction and it is not showing up in the Trial Balance, statements nor apply receivables document. We ran a reconcile and checklinks of the sales series to no avail. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks Does the invoice show up in any inquiry windows or SmartList? Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT, MVP East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com get your GPtip42today at www.gp2themax.blogspot.com ...

Changing Budget Time Period from 24th of a month to th 24th of the
I would like to make my budget time period from the 24th of June to the 23th of July instead of the 1st of July to the 31st of July (which Microsoft Money std additional) defaults to. How do I do this? Sorry not possible. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.asp or for UK wishes http://www.microsoft.com/uk/support/money/feedback I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for. "Tabby"...

Moving Exchange accounts in 2000
I am currently trying to move a number of Exchange accounts, however some of those accounts believe they are on an Exchange 5.5 server that no longer exists. Using AD I cannot delete or move the exchange part of these accounts unless I delete the account entirely, which I don't wish to do, does anyone know of a way to cancel out the Exchange settings on those accounts? On Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:15:03 -0700, "Fate_of_Tai-Eliel" <Fate_of_Tai-Eliel@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am currently trying to move a number of Exchange accounts, however some of >those ...

Hotmail account in Outlook 2003 #2
Hi all, I've got 2 email accounts, colin@work.com and colin@hotmail.com. I've setup Outlook 2003 to send and receive from both these accounts and all works fine but with 1 'glitch' that I can't seem to resolve. As those of you who use Hotmail through Outlook know, Outlook creates a second 'Inbox', 'Outbox', 'Sent Items' etc in addition to the standard POP3 inbox etc. My problem is that if I send from my 'colin@work.com' mail account, the standard 'Sent Items' shows the sent mail. If I send from my Hotmail account, this sent ma...

Account Distribution in check printing
Hi I need to print Account Distribution along with the check; I am using 3 per page/No Stub check format. The way I am using for printing check is, from the payable transaction entry window itself. (On fly). Any idea? Thanks BS You should be able to pull on the accounts related to the transaction by modifying the report in Report Writer. I am not sure if it already has the table linked that contains the accounts but I am sure you could add the table if necessary. If you have access to CustomerSource then look it up in KnowledgeBase. "BS" wrote: > Hi > >...