Invest $3.70 & Earn $ 1 million By E-gold

Invest $3.70 and earn $1,000,000.00 By e-gold!
Free sign-up.
Guaranteed earnings!

http://www.ptsu.biz/index.php?ref=petertian

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

IMF Filter #3
Ok, I know this depends on your environment, but what level is most commonly set for the IMF controls. As far as archiving/deleting and then for the junk folder settings. --John On Mon, 6 Feb 2006 06:40:30 -0800, "John" <John@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Ok, I know this depends on your environment, but what level is most commonly >set for the IMF controls. As far as archiving/deleting and then for the junk >folder settings. --John I would set the SCLs high with No Action on the Gateway and test and play with the settings as your testing goes over time. ...

Using the sum function in a 3 dimension environment
How to Use the sum function in a 3 dimension environment in Microsoft Excel? Need a detailed description for a research paper I am doing, ASAP!!!! Is this what you need? =SUM(Sheet1:Sheet3!C1) If sheet names have spaces use =SUM('sheet x:sheet y'!C1) -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Paul Hargreaves" <Paul Hargreaves@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:24F4CEEA-3A12-4922-B72B-416A9584EDD6@microsoft.com... > How to Use the sum function in a 3 dimension environment in Microsoft > Excel? > Need a detailed d...

Blank E-mail #3
When I send an e-mail it comes through blank to the recipient. How do I fix this Try typing a message in the body before you send it. Ray at work "Edward Moalem" <moalem@pacbell.net> wrote in message news:017e01c3a303$4eb4b180$a401280a@phx.gbl... > When I send an e-mail it comes through blank to the > recipient. > > How do I fix this > > If your using SpamEnder it causes a conflict. And yes Ray I did type a message in the body of the e- mail LOL >-----Original Message----- >Try typing a message in the body before you send it. > >Ray at ...

Mailbox Creation #3
I have always created a mailbox for Exchange whenever I have created a new user in Active Directory. However, recently, I receive confirmation that the mailbox has been created, but, in the Exchange System Manager, the mailbox is not there. I have checked for a possible licensing issue, but everything is in order. Any help on this matter would be deeply appreciated. Thank you. On Wed, 22 Dec 2004 17:13:02 -0800, Alboni <Alboni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have always created a mailbox for Exchange whenever I have created a new >user in Active Directory. However, r...

Please Help...can't recover e-mail
Hi, I helped my mom restore her computer, and backed all of her outlook files to a CD. I tried putting the .dbx and folder info files back into outlook, and it won't recognize them at all. I tried converting them to excel, access, and just about everything under the sun, and still no look. Does anyone have any ideas? Thanks Hi - if you have dbx files, they're for Outlook Express, not Outlook. You'll need to copy them to the hard drive to the folder of your choice and remove the read-only attribute they inherited from the CD. Then you can direct Outlook Express to use that f...

reason: 554 5.7.1 real time blacklist
A user complained that they are not able to send messages to someone and got a returned message ----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ----- <xxxxxx@andrews.edu> (reason: 554 5.7.1 x.x.x.x: on real-time blacklist dnsbl.sorbs.net) ----- Transcript of session follows ----- ... while talking to outbox.andrews.edu.: >>> DATA <<< 554 5.7.1 x.x.x.x: on real-time blacklist dnsbl.sorbs.net 554 5.0.0 Service unavailable <<< 503 5.0.0 Need RCPT (recipient) any idea? Your domain is listed on sorbs. http://www.us.sorbs.net/ Go find out...

Reconcile #3
After balancing I bring up all unreconciled transactions. How can you select all the transactions and tag them reconciled all at once, instead of one at a time? In microsoft.public.money, Randy wrote: >After balancing I bring up all unreconciled transactions. >How can you select all the transactions and tag them >reconciled all at once, instead of one at a time? Select to show only unreconciled transactions. Sort by date, and go to the oldest transaction. Hold down Cntl+Shift+M and let auto-repeat work thru the transactions until none are left showing. ...

Counting coloured cells #3
I have a list of percentages that are conditionally formatted and I want to be able to count how many cells are each different colour. I don't think you can do this with count if as it only looks for numbers or text and not formatting but essentially I want to count the number of cells in a range which are red/gold or green. Use the following UDF Function CountColor(rng As Range, colorRng As Range) For Each cl In rng If cl.Interior.ColorIndex = colorRng.Interior.ColorIndex Then ' use this for background color CountColor = CountColor + 1 End If ...

Multiple Hyperlinks in 1 cell?
I have some spreadsheets that have a column with some text (4 numbers) that link to a webpage, where the URL ends with the four numbers (eg.1234). Sometimes I place an additional 4-number reference to another Webpage in the same cell, so it looks like (eg.1234/5678). I have to get rid of the link since I only know how to set it for one Webpage or the other. Is there a way for users to click 1234 and go to that page, or click 5678 (in the same cell) and go to that selected page? Thanks! Not that I'm aware of. "davidemile" <davidemile@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:...

Joining 3 Queries That Count
I am trying to decipher the “status” of records in my table based on two date fields and the name of the agent assigned to each record. The fields are as follows: SUPPORT MGR (Name) DC (Date Completed) Follow-up Date I have 3 separate queries based on these fields that work as follows: a) Completed SELECT [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR], Count([Master Table].[MERCHANT ID]) AS [# COMPLETED] FROM [Master Table] WHERE ((([Master Table].DC) Between [Start Date] And [End Date])) GROUP BY [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR]; b) In Follow-Up SELECT [Master Table].[SUPPORT MGR], Count(...

CRM 3.0 Faxing
Apart from OmniRush, does anyone know of any other Faxing software which is compatible with CRM 3.0 ? Thanks Nicos Papaioannou ...

Publisher Clip art #3
I have Microsoft Publisher 98. I have lost my disk! that contains all my clip-art. I can preview the pictures but not insert them. I have the Clipart file number (i.e. DD01658.wmf) but cannot find the design on Microsoft online Clipart and Media. There are several clip art images I am looking at right now that are that way. Is there anyway I can search Microsoft for them of get them somewhere else? Microsoft changes the clipart now and then. Much of the legacy clipart is gone from the Office web site. If you have a list of images you need, let me know and I will put them on a web pag...

Importing Customizations and Workflows from 3.0
Hi, I've exported some customizations and workflows from CRM 3.0 and want to import to CRM 4.0. I'm trying at the CRM 4.0 interface but it's saying "Either the file could not be uploaded, or this is not a valid Customization file." How should I do that? It isn't possible? tks, Alex Unfortunately you can't export from CRM 3.0 and import into CRM 4.0 Your only option is to have your customisations on a CRM 3.0 server, upgrade the server to CRM 4.0, then export and import the customisations and workflows -- David Jennaway - Microsoft Dynamics CRM MVP Web: h...

Public Folders only synchronize 1-way
Yesterday I created a replica for a small part of my Public Folder tree. That part of my tree shows up on the store of the replica server. So far so good. But any changes made in the new replica don't get replicated back to the orginal Public Folder. Any changes made to the original folder do get replicated to the new. In short I know have 1-way public folder replication. Which is not what I want. Half of my clients now see different folder contents then the other half of my clients. Any thoughts ? I checked event logs. Nothing wrong there it seems. Greetz Richard ...

CRM 3.0 Reports Not Working in Outlook Client
Recently we had to republish all the reports on the SQL server (2005) in order for them to show up in the web client. They now do and can be run. However, none of our laptop clients are able to run a report. When a user clicks on the report link, they get the following error: Server error '/' application The request failed with HTTP status 401: unauthorized. These same users can run the reports through the web client. I'm at a complete loss and appreciate any and all help. Thanks, Jason Little more background: CRM 3.0 and SQL Server 2005 are on different servers OS: Windows ...

junk e-mail on outlook 2000
Hello all, At work i usually get a lot of spam, today i decided to go through each one a put them in my junk e-mail address list, this would have been a good plan had it not been the fact that i put my directors address in..now every mail he sends goes straight into my deleted items folder. Does anyone know how i can remvove this address from the junk e-mail list. Any help greatly appreciated, Adrian Atherall Go to your Tools Menu, select Rules Wizard. Scroll to the Junk-Email option in the list and select it. In the bottom pane, select the link after "apply this rule after ...

Word as Email Editor #3
In order to use the Auto Signature function in outlook 97, we have had to disable the Word E-Mail Editor. We have found that this can be done through Tools | Options | Email or Tools | Use Word as the E-Mail Editor (in both instances, removing the tick out of the checkbox). However, the problem we are faced with is that everytime you resart a pc, the check boxes are again ticked and the auto signature doesn't work. Any Ideas??? ...

Scanning quantity items 1.2 x $3.00 ?
I have rms set up so that you can enter the number of items...say 2 packs of cigs times (x) scan the item, and you get the total. The problem is sometimes an employee will scan 1.2 by accident (rarely), and then inventory is off, so is the price etc, and they don't catch it either...I found out because I ran a report, and it showed up with a 1.2 sale of a pack of smokes. Since we only sell full packs I new this was an error...is there a way to prevent this? -- Thank You Vince :) ...

Opinion about e-Expense Reports and Integration with GP and Bus Po
Does Microsoft have a e-expense report product and have any one implemented it? Or Have any of you implemented the third party package and how did it tie in with GP? Thanks in advance. -- Chetan Tanna Sr. Manager Of IT ...

Money vs. Quicken #3
I've been doing a side-by-side comparison between Money 2005 Premier and Quicken 2005 Premier over the past week. I should also point out that I beta tested Money 2005 having been a loyal fan of Money since about 1999. The beta testers did point out most of the current issues and many others that did get fixed in time. Unfortunately, Quicken has problems that Money doesn't have. One, it's interface has always been rather poor compared to Money's. Quicken also seems to have severe problems with the process of accepting downloaded transactions. There appears to be no ...

E-mails
Hi, I'm using Exchange 2003 with Outlook XP, I was wondering is there a record stored on the sever of all emails sent within a domain? So if an end user deletes thier inbox of e-mails then thier deleted folder as well is that it or is there a way to retrieve deleted e-mails. Thanks Craig There are 2 things that can get those e-mails back. 1. Deleted Items retention - this means that your server will store items removed from the Deleted Items folder for a set period of time. From the Deleted Items folder, you would choose Tools, Recover Deleted Items. If Deleted Items Reten...

CRM 3.0 Conveting Campaign Tasks into Tasks
I would like to convert Campaign Tasks into Tasks. The reason for this is that only Tasks are sync'ed with Outlook. Can it be done with the workflow manager. I had a look at it but without any result. Tnx ...

Event ID 9323
Hi, I have an Exchaneg Server 2003, and during offline address list generation, I am getting some event id 9323 on some users, stating the following users are having expired or invalid e-mail certificate which are being filtered out of the OAB. In the Certificate Authority, I have removed any expired or unused certificates for these users, but the error in the event log are still coming out for these particular users. Is there any way to modify these properties of these users to remove the problem certificates? Thank you, Stefan Event Type: Warning Event Source: MSExchangeSA Event C...

Balancing Investment Account -- How to reconcile investment transactions
With regard to balancing an investment account (common stock, non-retirement) against the monthly statement, I see the option on the cash account side to do so much akin to balancing out regular bank accounts. However, the investment transaction side does not have this option and after the transactions on the cash side are reconciled, there is no change to the status of each investment transaction listing the buys and sells of common stock. Is there an easy way to mark as reconciled these transactions or do you have to pick through each line item separately? Do users even bother doing...

CButton #3
I have two questions about CButton, not in a dialog but simply amid various graphics in my SDI view. m_pButton = new CButton; m_pButtonRect = new CRect(500,400,600,450); m_pButton->Create(_T ("Get Going"), WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | BS_PUSHBUTTON, *m_pButtonRect, this, 100); 1. Can I adjust the height of the font with my present method of creating the button? 2. Any idea how I can get rid of the flicker that occurs when I delete the button pointer? I either get a flicker or a brief "ghost" effect, depending on what graphics operations are going on....