Internet Communication error occured. (OFXIE12031)

I'm using Money 2007. Everytime I do an online update, I get this error for
my Citibank Credit Cards account.
Internet Communication error occured. Please try your call again later.
(OFXIE12031)

All other accounts work fine.
Has anyone got this error or know what the real meaning of it is? Also, is
there a solution for this? I searched the forum but there was no match.

Thanks,
0
Amrit (4)
12/30/2007 7:07:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

On Dec 30 2007, 11:07=A0am, Amrit <Am...@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:
> I'm using Money 2007. Everytime I do an online update, I get this error fo=
> my Citibank Credit Cards account.
> Internet Communication error occured. Please try your call again later.
> (OFXIE12031)
>
> All other accounts work fine.
> Has anyone got this error or know what the real meaning of it is? Also, is=

> there a solution for this? I searched the forum but there was no match.
>
> Thanks,

I get the same error connecting to Citi. If you resolved your problem
please post the resolution.
Thanks!
No. I was unable to resolve this problem. Anyone from support ?
-- Amrit

"paulrolson@gmail.com" wrote:

> On Dec 30 2007, 11:07 am, Amrit <Am...@discussions.microsoft.com>
> wrote:
> > I'm using Money 2007. Everytime I do an online update, I get this error for
> > my Citibank Credit Cards account.
> > Internet Communication error occured. Please try your call again later.
> > (OFXIE12031)
> >
> > All other accounts work fine.
> > Has anyone got this error or know what the real meaning of it is? Also, is
> > there a solution for this? I searched the forum but there was no match.
> >
> > Thanks,
>
> I get the same error connecting to Citi. If you resolved your problem
> please post the resolution.
> Thanks!

0
Amrit (4)

Outllook 2007 error message
Why would outlook cease to send emails with error message reading "system undeliverable message 505", an ideas? "Helen" <user@msgroups.net/> wrote in message news:eMcNletsKHA.4816@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Why would outlook cease to send emails with error message reading > "system undeliverable message 505", an ideas? > > --- > frmsrcurl: http://msgroups.net/microsoft.public.access Try asking in an Outlook discussion group. This group supports the Microsoft relational database product, Access. Try this to find an Outlook group:...

How do i fix this error in access
I created a database in microsoft access. I have been trying to open some of the forms that I created but after several tries I keep getting this error message "Not enough memory. Please close un-needed programs." Can someone please help in fixing this. I created 13 forms and 8 of the forms are opening but the other five forms arent. I get the above error when I try. I have uninstalled and re-installed microsoft office several times, and no other programs are opened when I get this error. Any help is appreciated. Thanks Alicia Alicia, unless you actually do have too man...

error sending from 5.5 to 2000
When a user sends from an exchange 5.5 mailbox to a user in exchange 2000, they receive the following error: The message was undeliverable because the recipient specified in the recipient postal address was not known at this address The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=Express-Scripts;l=TEMMS014-041001192533Z-210060 <mail5.express-scripts.com #5.1.1> The same user on the 5.5 server can send to other users on the 2000 server. I looked the error up in technet and got 3 kb articles with only 1, kb295377 being anything close to my problem. I checked the entr...

When launching Outlook I recieve the following error... please he
When launching Outlook 2003 I recieve the following error: The add-in "C:\PROGRAM~1\SPAMBL~1\Bin\461~1.0\SBOLExt.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and Repair on the Help menu. I ran the Detect and Repair and that didn't work. I ran the repair option from Add and Remove Program in Control Panel and that didn't work. I also un-installed and then re-installed Outlook 2003 and that didn't work. I'm running Windows 2000. Any ideals...? Did you have something possibly called SpamBlocker installed at some point?...

Money 2006 file repair application error

Help With Strange Error When Trying to Save Any Record
I am getting astrane error happens when try to create any new record (Customer, Item, Vendor or Account), the system gives me a message that "Save Operation Failed" and when i click "More Info" the error message is "Could not find stored procedure 'DYNAMICS.dbo.aagGetCompanyStatus'", although i have created alot of items, customers, accounts and vendors before but suddenly this error appeared. Any quick help will be highly appreciated. It would appear that the AAG has something to do with a product produced by American Association of Geographers. I...

Error #2950
Hi, I have three tables from which data I use to create a single table. The data is entered into the three tables via a form. I have a macro set up to create/update the single table through some make table queries and update queries of data within the first three tables. I have this macro tied a close form event and I keep getting a 2950 error when in a multiuser environment however the macro works in a single user envioronment. I only really need to have the single table updated daily. Do you have any good tips on error handling procedures so I can skip running of the qu...

E-mail error?
Recently my email ceased sending/receiving. The program has started asking me to enter in my username and password each time I try to send/receive (it never did that before); however, the log-in window just reappears after I click 'Ok'. I'm fairly certain I am entering the correct information -- it isn't telling me that I'm not. If I click cancel, I then receive an error message that says: Account: 'Shaw Email (smckelly)', Server: 'shawmail.ed.shawcable.net', Protocol: POP3, Server Response: '-ERR [AUTH] Authentication failed', Por...

is DCOM error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) not an error ?
Im checking the return value of a DCOM call by using the macro: FAILED(HRESULT). One particular function call returns the error 0x00080012 (Not all the requested interfaces were available) if the DCOM service is down. Calling FAILED with this HRESULT returns false, meaning that it isnt an error! I think it should be reported as an error as my program cannot call ANY interfaaces beyond this point and crashes. The FAILED macro checks the HR to see if it is negative and 0x00080012 is positive!? Any suggestions? Thanks Andy ...

Exchg2003 First Storage Error
Exchange Enterprise 2003, SP1 on Win2003 - When I attempt to view the mailbox information store within First Storage Group I get an error (Id no. 80040d1b). The only ref. to this error I have found is: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;817309 - checked my registry & server - they match; registry looks fine. I also am getting Veritas Exchg Info Store errors - "database corrupted". I ran the Eseutil defrag - ran successful, but still can't see mailboxes. I found MS tech net info that suggests re-installing Exchange (to repair): http://www.micr...

Error saving a Shared Workbook
I have a user using a shared workbook and gets an error everytime she does this ONE specific change. She deletes a line and then saves and gets a message that says, "EXCEL.exe has generated errors and will be shutdown by Windows... blah blah blah". If she makes anyother type of changes it saves just fine. I also had another user do the SAME change and that person also got that error message. When the file is changed to "Not Shared" then the line is deleted it saves fine also. The problem is obviously with the file itself and that is shared out. can anybody ...

Outlook error message #4
Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error. What's the problem? ...

Error Code 80070424 12-21-09
I keep getting this Windows update error every time I boot my PC. In the window, it says Windows can't check for updates. Does anyone have any ideas? Recently I installed BitTorrent so could that be my problem? "Norm" <Norm@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D2E5CF0C-D31B-4034-B4A8-A8204763A623@microsoft.com... > I keep getting this Windows update error every time I boot my PC. In the > window, it says Windows can't check for updates. Does anyone have any > ideas? > > Recently I installed BitTorrent so could that be my proble...

Email will not send, generates error in web and Outlook versions
We cannot send email using CRM. All attempts generate a generic error message. The router installed fine, and the CRM server registry key for the server url (pointing to the new folder created with the 2 sfm (orwhatever) files is correct). This problem has been noted by several people. The Anyone who can help resolve this issue if you could post the reason why it fails, and how to fix it, that would be great :) I've only seen questions posed like "what does this registry key read) but no suggestion on causes or solutions. Are there some mysterious restrictions on web ...

Installation errors. 01-09-04
I'm setting up CRM 1.2 on a completely clean test environment of windows 2000 servers. Near the end of the installation a message pops up "Setup was unable to register the security service." What could be causing this The usual story: To get the MCCRMSecurityService starting, have you tried re-registering it as follows: On your crm server, at command prompt, go to program files - microsoft crm - bin, then run these commands crmsecurityservice -u crmsecurityservice -r -s Peter Lynch "J. Bridger" <Bridger@nospam.ofllc.com> wrote in message news:0aa001c3d6...

"Error on page" and error report on entity close
Greetings, We have CRM 4.0 rollup 6 implemented from a CRM 3.0 upgrade about a month ago. Recently, my users have been reporting an error report being generated when they try to close (or save & close) any entity they have open. The entity is closed (or saved and closed), and I have asked them not to send the error report, but of course this needs to be resolved. I have noticed that once the record is open, "error on page" will appear in the bottom left of the dialog if you will receive the error report dialog, which doesn't happen every time. Also, if I do an IIS...

form error
Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already opened exclusively by another user, or is already opened by the user interface and cannot be opened programically". I have this same concept on 3 other forms with now problems. THanks for any ideas. Did you bind your forms to tables or queries? You should be using queries. sue gray wrote: >Help! I am using a command button from a subform to open form and I am >getting an error. It says "the table tbleActivityNote is already...

Outlook 2007
I have a new Dell computer that came with Vista Home Premium SP-1. I loaded Office 2007. All Microsoft updates have been maintained. Since day one, before shutting my system down, I usually close Outlook using the "X" in the upper right hand corner of the window. As a result, I get two error windows; "Outlook has stopped working - blah, blah blah" "Outlook is trying to recover your information" The next time I try to start Outlook, I get error balloon "Data file did not close properly blah, blah, blah" I do not get these errors if I shut down O...

send/receive error #7
I recently installed Office Student & Teacher 2003 and have been trying to switch from Outlook Express to the newly installed Outlook. Everytime I try to send/receive it pops error message "The opeation failed. An object could not be found." Help! ...

Internet Explorer 7 Compatibility
Does Internet Explorer 7 works well with Windows 7? Antoine wrote: > Does Internet Explorer 7 works well with Windows 7? Did your install of Windows 7 actually have Internet Explorer missing? No, not at all. You cannot install it nor uninstall IE8 to downgrade to 7. Why? Are you having problems with IE8 on Win7? Did you upgrade to Win7 from XP? Probably an incompatible IE Addon that you have brought across from your previous Windows OS. In Win7.... Start>Control Panel>Troubleshooting Regards. "Antoine" <Antoine@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Error in Code
Following is some VBS code I have in my Custom Form developed in Outlook 2003. Line 61 is giving me an error stating: Object doesn't support this property or method: 'Item.GetInspector.ModifiedFormPages' Line No: 61 If you look Line 51 is the same method and it works fine. The funny thing is when I run the code, I get the error, I continue on to the Form, and the code after it works. The code that follows line 61 is dependent on line 61 as evident by if I ' comment it out, I get a separate error asking for objPage2. The code also works if I change the value of one of...

ClassWizard error.
When I call ClassWizard,popup "a duplicate insert block exists..." error message. How can I skip it.Thanks! "msg_du" <dch1237@msn.com> wrote in message news:<uuZy1sd3DHA.1636@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl>... > When I call ClassWizard,popup "a duplicate insert block exists..." error > message. > > How can I skip it.Thanks! Never seen this before, but problems with Class Wizard are normally resolved by deleting its file & then letting it rebuild. The file is the one with the .clw extension. HTH Paul. ...

Errors found Code 80070490
This appears to be one of those problems that no one seems to have a working solution. Reinstalling an operating system is not a solution it’s a reason to change operating systems. This type of problem was not supposed to happen with Vista. Let’s see some big guns on this one! Update Error: Some Updates not installed: 2 Failed updates (KB967723, KB972145) Errors found Code 80070490 (Unknown Error) Problem signature: Problem Event Name: WindowsUpdateFailure ClientVersion: 7.4.7600.226 Win32HResult: 80070490 UpdateId: AE2C61ED-AC12-4369-BED6-4375CD79CA...

Active X error
I have tried removing the signature, unchecking the Smart Tags, changing the editor to Plain Text as well as to Rich text all to no avail....here is the error one of my users gets when she tries to send and email from Outlook - she can receive just fine: "One or more ActiveX controls could not be displayed because either: "1) Your current security settings prohibit running ActiveX controls on this page, or "2) You have blocked a publisher of one of the controls. As a result, the page may not display correctly." ...

Can someone verify this error
So far I've upgraded from 2001 to 2004 with no major problems. Although there does seem to be a problem when switching from the money browser toolbar to a customized toolbar. This is most annoying in the portfolio section. One action, that I use *a lot* from the portfolio, is to right click on the stock and jump to its historical chart. This ends up with a non-discript error labelled "Internal Application Error". I'm pretty sure it has something to do with switching the toolbars because I notice that the error happens just before the blue money toolbar switches from the money...