Importing ofx file

I'm using Money 2004 Premium and I was downloading my bank account
information in ofx format directly in Money; recently this stopped working
and I have to manually import the file into money. Not a big deal, but an
annoyance just the same.

Does anyone have a suggestion as to a fix for this?

tia
dennisd

0
djd1 (3)
2/10/2009 12:20:09 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In message <QK3kl.3776$rt3.617@newsfe15.iad>, dennis <djd@home.net>
writes
>I'm using Money 2004 Premium and I was downloading my bank account
>information in ofx format directly in Money; recently this stopped working
>and I have to manually import the file into money. Not a big deal, but an
>annoyance just the same.
>
>Does anyone have a suggestion as to a fix for this?
>
>tia
>dennisd

In My Computer->Tools->Folder Options
File Types Tab
Extension "OFX" (Highlight)
"Advanced" Button
Action should show "Open"

If it does click Advanced Tab
Should show something like:
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Money\System\mnyimprt.exe" %1
(exact path will depend on where your Money installation folder is)
"Use DDE" checkbox ticked.

Hope this helps
--
Martin Beenham (martin dot beenham at hotmail dot co dot uk)
0

FRx 6.7: Accounts Not Displaying In Row File
I have successfully created Financial Statements for two of our three companies. However, I’m having a problem with the third one. In creating the row file, I specify a range from account 30000 through 99999. Most accounts show up in the list. Some don’t. The following account string will be my example of an existing account, with a balance, that does not show up in the row file: 00000-30035-00000 (30035 is the main account) If I manually insert a row into the row file, type in the description, and click the down arrow for the GL Link, the account does not display in the drop down. Ho...

Private EDB file
Hi, I am working with a client that has SBS2003 and is using Exchange 2003. There are 14 mailboxes with a total size of 4.5GB. When I look at the file size of the private edb, it is at 17GB. Why is there such a discrepancy and what can I do to shrink the size of the edb, so that I don't run into size limit problems. Thanks, Tom you need to perform offline defragmentation on the databases to also take a look at this site for updates SBS http://www.microsoft.com/WindowsServer2003/sbs/downloads/presp1.mspx http://consultusa.us/index.php?itemid=19 http://support.microsoft.com/kb/192...

Transferring files #4
I have re-installed all my software on a new hard disk. (The old hard disk still installed and working). How do I transfer my diary from my old disk to my new disk please? Thanks. Bill Ridgeway Hi Bill, maybe this sites could help: http://www.slipstick.com/config/backup.htm http://www.slipstick.com/config/movepst.htm -- Oliver Vukovics Share Outlook without Exchange: Public ShareFolder Share your contacts, calendars or e-mails http://www.publicshareware.com "Bill Ridgeway" <info@1001solutions.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:edlvnj$9gr$1@news8.svr.pol.co.uk... &g...

Import lib
Hello NG, in my project I separate my programme behaviour by defines. Now I can toggle specific functions like modular linking. My question is that I must import a library in the project settings only if a define is set. The lib consists of functions to be used in a database. If I don't want the database functions, I hide the source code with ifdef-endif from the compiler. But how can I manage to link or not link the library in the project settings? I tried #import, but that does not work (or I don't know how to use it properly). Can anyone help? Thanx in advance, Guido If it isn...

Importing .VCS file
When I attempt to import a .VCS file created by Lotus Organizer 6.0 Outlook gives me an error message stating that I do not have the rights to import such a file. I was able to import one calendar event that was saved as a .VCS file. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. ...

trouble sending large files
I am having trouble in outlook express 6 sending large files. When I say large I mean a half meg or larger. The send bar will go to about 99% and then just stay idle at that point. Eventually I get an error message that says it has stopped responding and asks what I would like to do. Continue trying or stop. No matter which I pick it stays the same. Then I find out it sends multiple copies for each time I try to stop it. This can be very annoying to my friends who have a dial-up. Any suggestions? Are your using a dialup or broadband (cable/dsl) account? If broadband, are you behind a...

Merging text files with excel
Hello All. How can I merge several text files with the same format into one Excel sheet in one go ? I am importing them singly but it would be much better to merge them together before opening. Many thanks for any help ! Maybe you can use some old DOS commands. Shell to a command prompt and issue an old DOS command to concatenate the Text files. Windows start button|Run (or flying windows r as a shortcut!) win98: Command WinXP/NT: CMD Go to that folder: C: (to change to that drive) cd\myfolder1\myfolder2\myfolder3 to change to that folder copy *.txt All.Files Ren All.Files All....

Bulk Extract Embedded Files
Word 2003 on XP Is there a way to extract embedded files all in one go? Like the image file extraction process described in http://www.gmayor.com/extract_images_from_word.htm but for embedded files? Many thanks DeanH Found the following for extracting embedded word files. Haven't tried it though. Sub ExtractFiles() ' ' ExtractFiles Macro ' ' Dim shape As InlineShape Dim folderName As String Dim a As Document folderName = Replace(ThisDocument.Name, ".", "_") MkDir folderName For Each shape In ThisDocument.InlineShapes ...

Problem importing data from text file
Hi, I have a comma delimited file that has twenty column names followed by six rows of data. I am trying to import this into Excel. When I do this, the data imports entirely into row one. It does import into difference cells but there is one row with 120 cells of data. I was expecting it two "Wrap" and start importing the data into cell A2. Can anyone help with this? How do I show the break between column headers and data? Thanks, Chuck ...

convert money plus files into money 2007
I downloaded the new trailversion of money Plus. Now I do not like the new version of money Plus . I had money 2007, but now I cannot convert my money files from the Money plus version into the Money 2007 version. What can I do? When you converted your M2007 file to M+ there was a screen message telling you that it had made a backup. You *of course* made a note of this!?!? If you didn't go and look for a file *.m16. Rename this as *.mny and reinstall M2007. Of course you will have to reinput all transactions since the conversion. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money F...

Shared file doesn't share
We have a shared file that now gives us a message that someone else is in the file and do we want to open as read only. Anybody know what might cause this? Well... YOu can set the file to read-only by right clicking on the file and choose the properties dialog box to avoi getting this error message. THis will prevent you from modifying the file kanan ...

Importing mail
I am changing laptops and would like to somehow import my mail, (Sent, Deleted, etc) into the new laptop...I have searched and cannot find out how to do this. All I find answers on importing from outlook express into outlook. Does anyone have the answers? From the old laptop, in Outlook, File...export and import. Export the data to a .pst file. Copy this file to the new laptop then from the new Outlook, file...export and import. Import the .pst file. >-----Original Message----- >I am changing laptops and would like to somehow import my >mail, (Sent, Deleted, etc) into the ...

Import / DL problems
When I download my bank transactions, Money doesn't seem to grab it anymore. I used to see the pop up box that tells me I've received a file, and prompts me to place it in a certain acct. but now it just downloads it, and it doesn't import the transactions.(to any of my accounts). And it's not saving it anywhere on disk either, I did a search for any ofx file and returned nothing. What might it be? By the way, I've recently archived and removed all transactions from 2002 and 2003 from my working money file. Might this have caused some minor setting changes? Plz help?...

How do I create a pdf or txt file?
I need to get my word files that save as (.doc) to a (.txt or .pdf) file. Is there anyway to do that without the software? This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0012_01CA7C42.604BDA30 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi Deana, This newsgroup is specifically for matters dealing with Microsoft = Project. I suggest you try to find a more appropriate newsgroup that = deals with Word problems. However, from the Save As... dialog, at the bottom is Type selection = which should ha...

keep getting error message when importing clipart
While in Publisher I am trying to import clipart and keep getting this error message: The appropriate graphic converter is not available. I have reinstaleld my software using the full install setting. I have downloaded all updates and it still won't work. Can somone help me? Clear your cache, in IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files. If that doesn't cure your issue, post back. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Karon" <Karon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:6A2A64FD-B544-4...

Import Macros Saved on a Personal.XLSW Spreadsheet
I just bought a new computer and I installed office 2007. I saved my macros from my previous computer to an excel document called personal.xlsw. (Also version 2007) How do import macros from this saved spreadsheet into my new computer so that the macros are always there when I open excel? it would be great if I didn't have to recreate the macros again from scratch. As always, I appreciate your help. Are you sure you saved the file with an extension of .xlsw? I would have guessed that it would have had an extension of .xlsm, .xlsb, .xls. I'm gonna guess that you made ...

Intermitent file problem?
Running Outlook 2003 and from time to time the frame with the Inbox list of emails and viewing pane will be blank with an error message stating the system is busy and that perhaps something else has it tied up. How can I debug and fix? ...

How do I delete excess pages from a file?
I'm sending a file that I only need one page in, but the recipient has told me that it has 1700 pages. I'm using Excel and sending with outlook. What does the file look like from your end? Has it got 1,700 pages or just one? "deejai03" wrote: > I'm sending a file that I only need one page in, but the recipient has told > me that it has 1700 pages. I'm using Excel and sending with outlook. In Excel jargon a File is a workbook. A workbook can have multiple worksheets. A worksheet can have multiple pages when printed. What exactly is the...

can only see one page of a multiple page publisher file
today can only see the first page of a file in publisher....checked the attributes removed the read only....could not remove from overall i.e. my documents...can pull up on another computer via network and see all....so file appears to be okay...can also print all pages, but can only see and work with page one...HELP.....AND A BIG THANKS TO WHOMEVER!!!! What happens when you try to click on the other pages? Do you have the status bar turned on? (View - Status bar) -- JoAnn Paules MVP Microsoft [Publisher] "CON" <CON@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

File format is invalid
I have a file that I update and save daily. yesterday when I went t open it I got the following message: File Format Not Valid. This pop up in middle of the screen. the only option it gives me is a butto that says OK. I have tried to recover an old version of the file usin the windows recovery tool but I keep this file on an external driv which it does not recover. Any help with how to get this file bac would be greatly appreciated. Pau -- pserra ----------------------------------------------------------------------- pserra2's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=ge...

can't save files in Office2001 running on OSX
I'm running Office2001 for mac on my OSX system through OS9. The applications work fine until I try to save. "Save", "Save As", and "Save as Web Page" all make the windows blink as if it's going to do something, but then nothing else happens--no save window, no files on my hard drive. Any ideas why this might be happening, or how I can fix it? You thoughts are greatly appreciated! Jake ...

Importing data into lead with custom attribute
I have created a custom attribute (gg_category) for the lead entity. The attribute exists on the default lead form. The customizations have been published and IISRESET has been issued. When I try and import data from a "clean" CSV file, I get the following error: 'Lead' entity doesn't contain attribute with Name = 'gg_category'. What am I missing here? Is there an extra step that I have left out? Thanks. Or ...

How to import a "Sender Filter" list into Exchange 2003 ?
How to import a large "Sender Filter" list of SMTP addresses into Exchange 2003 I know how to enter individual addresses manually: Message Delivery Properties > Sender Filte Surely, for enterprises we are not expected to enter the list one by one into that keyhole of a dialog. Appreciate the tip Rober There is a script available from: http://www.cdolive.net/download/cdoutilities.zip This script allows you to import/export the filter list, it is designed for Exchange 2000 but I think it will work for Exchange 2003 The thing to remember is that the filter option is not real...

Transfer from file to document very slow
I take about 40 seconds for the document to come up on screen This also happens in Word It is impossible to provide a concrete suggestion with so little information. The slow opening of a file could be due to any and all of the following as well as many other factors. Insufficient RAM to hold the large file leads to numerous time-consuming saves to virtual memory. A virus protection program to blocking the opening of the file until it has completed a virus threat check on the file. Other applications are hogging machine resources. A potential resource hogging application may be a ...

Exchange Server 2003 SP1
I am getting them in the MDB Data directory, in the old ver of exchange server I used to delete these when I ran eseutil. Now I don't need to run eseutil for maintenance so can I still delete these text files? Names are : E00047A0 all 5,120kb, look like old outputs but are all modified today. Any advice would be welcome as they are taking up 17Gb at this stage? Run a full, online Exch aware backup to clear your trans logs. Never delete them manually. On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 12:23:02 -0800, Ciaran Magee - CPL <Ciaran Magee - CPL@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I am getting t...