Importing bank statement

When I import a file into MS Money 2004, it will show my
bank balance and local balance are different.  When I go
into my acount to accept or change the entries from the
bank in Money, there are no entries to accept or change.
How can I fix this problem.

Thank you for you help

Ruben
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, ruben wrote:

>When I import a file into MS Money 2004, it will show my
>bank balance and local balance are different.  When I go
>into my acount to accept or change the entries from the
>bank in Money, there are no entries to accept or change.
>How can I fix this problem.

In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles.

Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair for good
measure.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Online Services
With many banks now changing over to this Site Key verification during login, Money no longer is able to access those sites during it's automatic updates and statement downloads. Does anyone know how long it takes for the programmers to make fixes when a bank does that? I haven't been able to access my TCF Bank info from Money for a couple weeks now since TCF changed to the Site Key. ...

Cannot import Outlook.pst
I have backed up a Office 2002 Outlook.pst file on my PC file and then reformatted the PC. I have reinstalled Office 2002 and tried to import the backed up Outlook.pst file but get the error "The file Outlook.pst is not a personal folders file" Can anyone please help? Make sure the file isn't marked read-only. If it's on a CD, move it to your hard drive and remove the read-only attribute. Incidentally, it's better to simply re-use your original .PST file than to import from it. Click here for an article on how to move your Outlook data to a new Outlook 2002 machi...

Import #2
Is there a future in Money to import data I collect and generate on my web site about my sale activity?<br> What I mean is, that I do a sales with a different product and I would like to import this data in ASCI or another format do Money where will be specified customer name, product ID, quantity bought, date of purchase eventually another data if necessary.<br> I'm using Microsoft Money 2002 Deluxe & Business, I'm want to upgrade to 2004 if this is available is this version or find a program which will be able support this future. Thank you. Yanno There&#...

Problem importing data via query
When i import data via a webquery from: http://www.x-rates.com/d/EUR/table.html I get different values than on the webpage.. When the webpage says: American Dollar 1.3601 0.73524 Australian Dollar 1.62633 0.614883 Brazilian Real 2.75284 0.363261 I get these values in Excel: American Dollar 13.601 0.73524 Australian Dollar 162.633 0.614883 Brazilian Real 275.284 0.363261 Some values are ten times to high, some are hunderd times to low. Is this because in my version we use comma to seperate decimals? So i see the value 13601 for the US$, and with the...

Importing customer class blanks out tax schedule
Hi - I used Integration Manager to update (only) the customer class. This caused those particular customer's to have their tax schedule ID blanked out. I set all fields other than the customer class to "Use Default". I was expecting no change to fields other than the customer class. Is this wrong? Ginny IM simulates a person keying in data. When you key data into the Customer Class field, by default, it copies data from the class into other fields (like tax schedule). You may have also changed some of the account numbers associated with the customer. -- Richard L...

sum function usin an IF statement
Bit short on detail, but maybe =IF(rng>10,rng) as an array formula, committed with Ctrl-Shift-Enter or =IF(rng1>some_val,rng2) again an array formula, where rng1 and rng2 are the same size. -- HTH RP (remove nothere from the email address if mailing direct) "jimk" <jimk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2873BFCF-598E-4956-808C-31C1638741A9@microsoft.com... > ...

Can I put "OR" in a IF(AND statement?
Hi. I�m using this expression on a worksheet. =IF(AND(A13="p",C13="small",E8<11),"1 km","n/a") There are 7 different possible entries I need to put in C13 but I can� figure out how to express it � consequently I had to group them into th two categories �small� and �large�. What I�d like to be able to do is to modify this so I can put th �raw�data in � so I can say something like IF(AND(A13=�p�, c13 = �a� o �b� or �c� or �d�, E8 <11), �1 km�, �n/a�. Of course the next thing I need to do is for the other possible entrie � IF(AND(A13=�p�, ...

importing address book data to Outlook Express
I have about 250 names i my Outlook address book. I want to import that address book into Outlook express for group emails. Can anyone help me with this? Cannot even find the Outlook files in my drive to export? Thanks Paul ...

Money 2006
Is there a way for me to automatically assign a category for a payee? For instance, I would like to tell Money that anytime it imports a transaction that has the string "BP Oil" in it, automotically assign it to "Automobile: Gasoline". If there's no way to do this, I just can't understand why by now. People have been screaming about this ever since banks started allowing you to download statements in "money" format. ...

import text file
I would like to import a text file in to my table. Is it possible to use append query? If yes, how can I specify the field name in to my table? If not, are there any solution for this? Your information is great appreciated, iccsi wrote: > I would like to import a text file in to my table. > Is it possible to use append query? > If yes, how can I specify the field name in to my table? > If not, are there any solution for this? > Since there are variations in the method an location of the import utility as well as a couple ways to do it, I would suggest you p...

Connect a number to a picture bank and import that picture to exce
I have a colum with numbers for specific products (example 111,123456) and I want a picture in the colum to the right of it that matches the number. On the computer I have a folder with pictures named with the product numbers. So my question is: Is there a function to link the the number in for example cell A1 with the picture that has the same name as the value in A1 and put that picture in cell B1. Thanks to whom ever have an answer, it would help my life. Best Regards Dennis Hi Dennis Have a look at this site : http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html HTH John...

Turn off ability to use importance: High?
It's my understanding that the importance: high setting on a message causes the server to move the message to the front of the mail queue. Is there a setting on the server or client that can be configured that will keep any message from actually being "high priority" on the server? A preferable solution would leave the red exclamation mark showing up in the recipients mailbox but not cause the server to jump through hoops for the message. Thank you Is this a real issue on your server? Do you regularly have long queues of messages for internal delivery? "Jay&qu...

Scroll when importing data
Excel 2007 I have a VBA-routine that imports data from an external source. There will be hundreds of rows imported, and this takes several minutes to complete. I would like to always have the last imported row visible. As it is now the page does not scroll as the import takes place. Does anyone understand what I am after, and does anyone have a solution? I do not have the VBA-routien at hand right now so I can't share it with you. Thanx Knut you can try adding something like this to the end of your routine, just change the column letter. lastrow = ActiveSheet.Ce...

Downloading .ofx statements
I have Windows 98, Money 2003 and IE6 loaded. I can download automatic statements (e.g American Express) and I can download Quicken Files. When I attempt to download a statement for a financial institutions I get two error messages The first is for path C:\WINDOWS\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\8T2FCDU3\July2004_3237(1).ofx. the message states "The Windows Installer failed to install the program associated with this file. Please contact your system administrator." After clicking OK The second message is for the same path. "Access to the specif...

Strange date format when importing data from SQL server view
Helo! I made a query view on sql server. Among other fields there was also a datetime field. Then i imported this data to Excel using a Pivot table (get external data). I wanted to manipulate dates using "Group and Outline" however when i tried, dates were all wrong and grouping was also wrong. The date format should be like "04.05.2003" but instead od dots "." between numbers Excel put in little square ASCII signs. I tried fromating cells but nothing worked... To make thing even more interesting ... i tried the same thing on my coworkers pc and it worked perfec...

Reading Statement
I started using Money 2000 and can now download statement from my bank (Barclays). The problem is that for most transactions I have to go and manually set the category and/or subcategory because Payee name is dowloadded with a reference number. Is there a way to make Money recognise the Payee and set the category automatically regardless same Payee variancies? Thanks a bunch! Dren ...

Importing customization problem
Hi, Whenever I try to import any customization.Xml to one our servers it gives me the following error message: Either the file could not be uploaded, or this is not a valid Customization file. I am sure there is nothing wrong with the files since I have uploaded them to other servers and they worked fine. Does anybody know what’s wrong? Hi Reza, Check if the customization file you are trying to import is from the server that has the same rollup installed. this error is thrown when you try to import a customization file from rollup 2 to one that does not have this rollup installed. ...

Import local pst files into a mailbox automatically
Hello, I need to import pst files (which are located on a local machine) into an Exchange mailbox (which is located on the Exchange server). For testing, I used the import/export function in outlook 2000 to do it and it worked. But .. i want to perform the operation automatically , because i have a lot of users . How can i do it automatically ? Is there any solution to do it automatically ? Thank you in advance "For information i use exchange server 2003 and outlook 2000 for clients." On 19 Apr 2006 07:20:05 -0700, franck.leprette@gmail.com wrote: >Hello, > > >I ne...

How do I import endnotes from an Open Office document?
I have a document with endnotes saved in Open Office. When I cut and paste it into a Word document, the endnotes change to roman numerals, but I would like them to stay as arabic. How can I edit my previous endnotes and then be able to keep adding endnotes in the same numerical order that I had been? Change the number style of endnotes from within Word. The pasted notes should adjust to that. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Converting from Open Office" <Converting from Open Office@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:71AB9EE6-3F15-4439-...

Import text from Access results in squares at end of para
I have an Access database that I query from Excel. The fields that are defined as TeXt or Memo fields in Access have squares at the end of each paragraph in Excel. I can manually remove them from Excel, but the next time I refresh the data from Access, then they are back of course. Is there some way to prevent this or to remove the squares via an Excel macro. I tried to record a macro that would remove the squares, but it would not record my keystrokes. Laura You can create an query in access that does not include the memo fields and import that. Alternatively, I seem to remember t...

Importing Leads and Contacts
Has anyone else run into this problem. When trying to import leads or contacts you get an error stating that "The ActiveX control did not download properly. The import is being stopped.". If anyone has found a cure please post. >-----Original Message----- >Has anyone else run into this problem. When trying to import leads or >contacts you get an error stating that "The ActiveX control did not download >properly. The import is being stopped.". If anyone has found a cure >please post. > > >. > Try installing the sales force automati...

Printing statements
I have Money 2005. I don't want to print all of the pages in one particular statement. I tried highlighting the first item want to print then going to the last one, holding down the Shift key ... no joy. Same with the Ctrl key. How can I tell the page numbers of items I wish to print? -- Cheers, Helen hramsay at cogeco dot ca Defender of M$OE It's not possible in Money. An alternative would be to use a print driver such as FinePrint, which will allow you to select the number of pages (among other things) before you commit to print. -- "The Real Fifeshire Bimbo" &...

Sample CVS file for data Import
Hi Guys, I am very new to the Microsoft CRM 3.0. I have to import some data from a different application. I don't know what column do I need in cvs file to import Parent, Sub Account and Contact data. Could anybody let me send or a link from where I get some help about cvs file columns. Your help is much appriciated. Regards ...

how to import activitie's history
do someone know by a chance how to import history records of account activities(phone calls) or account remarks, into the CRM? thanks in advance, Eliran On Feb 21, 10:39 am, "eliran" <eliran...@gmail.com> wrote: > do someone know by a chance how to import history records of > account activities(phone calls) or account remarks, into the CRM? > > thanks in advance, > Eliran 1) You can use the CRM Data Migration Framework (DMF), it can be a bit cryptic at times but it get the job done (with some reserves on email attachements) 2) You can also use third parties f...

macros and if statements
Can I use an IF statement to run a macro, i.e if this then run macro otherwise do nothing Rebecca you can use if statements in a macro to call another macro if range("a1") = true then call mymacro end i -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...