Imported statements in Money 2008 disappear

I have downloaded statements from credit union in 'qfx" format.  Using
'Money 2008 Home and Business' the "file' 'import' says the file import
complete but does not ask which account should be associated with the
statement and the statement seems to be nowhere in Money.  Does anyone else
have this problem?  Where is the imported file?  Thank you

0
chin00kie (8)
4/14/2008 7:54:56 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I had something similar with a recent .ofx statement.

Found it in Temporary Internet Files folder.

On my WindowsMe system Temporary Internet Files is located C:\WINDOWS

I moved the statement to my desktop.

Opened money and imported the statement from it's desktop location.

"Chin00kie" <chin00kie@hotmail.com> wrote in message

| I have downloaded statements from credit union in 'qfx" format.  Using
| 'Money 2008 Home and Business' the "file' 'import' says the file import
| complete but does not ask which account should be associated with the
| statement and the statement seems to be nowhere in Money.  Does anyone
else
| have this problem?  Where is the imported file?  Thank you

Import external data "PROBLEM"
I have been downloading certain financial info via the import function. Today I cannot access the data, when I check, I'm told the page is missing. Also, I can not activate "import data", "new web query" and "new database query" from the "data" message. I would appreciate any assistance, thanks... I am having an identical problem - it started last week, and is specific only to the existing queries in the Get external Data command. Other queries that I have set up my self are unaffected. Also, I believe it affects Excel 200 (which I use) ...

American Express Download Money 2003
Well I have emailed Microsoft on Fri 10/22/04 and recieved a confirmation # SRZ41022001813 stating that a microsoft representative will contact me by email within 1 Business day. Know 10/27/04 and still no answer no wonder Bill is a Billionaire when you have to pay $35.00 for Customer Service and you get India who spends an hour going through the same stuff you have already done and still no answer. American Express is not working with XP SP2 and its a Money issue, when is Microsoft going to do something about it. The time has come for somebody to stop the extortion/extortor called Am...

Money 2004 trial
I have been a Quicken user and wanted to try MS-Money 2004. Having downloaded the trial version and after converting my Quicken file, when i try to setup on-line services of any financial institution it gives me error "microsoft money has encountered a problem and needs to close ... " . I tried it after creating a new file with one account and no transactions, with the same result. My system has 512 MB of RAM and still has 2.5 gigs free on hd. Is it that the trial version will not allow me to do this or anything else is going on ? Any help will be greatly appreciated. Than...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

source import file corrupt
I am trying to import 1000 accounts and get the message "source import file corrupt". Even though whilst importing 30 accounts it's ok. Any solutions for this problem, please. /Lotten I found the error. You cannot have the sign + in the phone number column... /Lotten "Lotten Holm" wrote: > I am trying to import 1000 accounts and get the message "source import file > corrupt". Even though whilst importing 30 accounts it's ok. Any solutions for > this problem, please. > > /Lotten ...

will Office 2008 work for me?
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Intel My husband uses Office 2007 on his PC, frequently I need to work with his documents which were created with Office 2003, and lately Office 2007 I am considering purchasing Office 2008 for Mac but am wondering if this is going to allow me to work with the documents created with his versions of Office Will be fine. I use myself Office 2003, 2007, and 2008. --rms www.rmschneider.com ebeth@officeformac.com wrote: > Version: 2004 > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) > Processor: Intel > > My husban...

Money is already running #4
I have experienced the "Money is already running" problem with Money 2006 and thought I would try Money 2007 to see if the problem went away.. NOPE.. I have tried all of the suggestions, switch automatic backup off, etc.. etc.. nothing helps. I have noticed that this only happens when Outlook is running, I called MS tech support (now there's an experience in futility) and we have had no success. Any ideas... Does closing the program from File - Exit make a difference? -- Michael Gordon "Rick B" <Rick B@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:...

NO "Pay Online" Checkbox Money 2006
I have NO "Pay Online" Checkbox to check and my "Pay Online" button is grayed out. This is within the Bills tab of my Microsoft Money 2006 ...

Formula Problem
I am trying to create a scheduling formula which alerts me if there are scheduling conflicts. I have 4 different dates which a 5th date cannot match. In addition, it cannot conflict with the 4th date and including 35 days prior. For example: B2 = Inventory Date (cannot conflict with this date and 35 days prior) C2 = Reset 1 Date - (cannot match this date) D2 = Reset 2 Date - (cannot match this date) E2 = Reset 3 Date - (cannot match this date). The formula I have is: =IF(F2="","",IF(F2=C2,"Reset 1 Conflict",IF(F2=D2,"Reset 2 Conflict",IF(F2=E2,"...

Downloaded statement automatically connect to wrong account
I am running MS Money 2001 Standard OEM Edition, version 9.0. When I downloaded my VISA statement once from my bank's website, I selected the wrong account in MS Money. Now every time I download the VISA statement, it places the transactions in this incorrect account. Is there any way to reassign it to the correct account? I now have to go into the account in MS Money and move every transaction into the correct account. I tried exporting the data from the incorrect account, creating a new account and importing it and then deleting the incorrect account, but there are too many f...

csv file import
I have tried and succeeded in importing a .csv file into excel. This file has numerical values. After converting the file, I try and add a few of the numbers in one of the colunms and my answer is always #VALUE; which tells me those numbers are being read as values and not numbers. HOW do I import the file or what changes do I need to make in order to get those numbers to be seen as Numerical after the file is imported? If you can change the name of the file you are importing into excel to one ending in .txt you will get the import wizard open and that will allow you to change formatt...

wrong calculations in money 2004
how much is 5000 (shares) x 13 (dollars per share)? money 2004 says it is 650. it should be 65000. i tried deleting and entering the portfolio entry 3 times but got the same wrong result, it wants to charge most of it to commision which it isnt and i didnt enter it as such. no typing errors either. i tried rebooting the program and the pc. nope! You entered 13 cents instead of dollars. Norm anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com wrote: > how much is 5000 (shares) x 13 (dollars per share)? > money 2004 says it is 650. it should be 65000. > > i tried deleting and enteri...

Money Plus Deluxe download
Hi! I had purchased Money Plus Deluxe on the internet and received my activation code and install download file. After installing the software I burned the downloaded install file to a DVD and so I thought I was safe. However, that is not the case, as I recently had to do a reinstall of the OS and when I tried to copy the install file off of the DVD I had burned, my laptop couldn't read the disc. I'd go download the install file again, but it's past the 30 day limit for me to download it again. So what I'd like to know is there someone out there that can send me the ...

Slow copying
Hi, I've been trying to copy about 60GB of small files (tens of thousands of them) in a deep file structure from a NAS box to a Virtual Server 2008 using both Robocopy and Explorer. Both servers are in the same rack. The speed varies from 3MB/s to 15MB/s, but averaging under 10MB/s. To an ignorant person like me that seems a bit low. Does that seem correct? I should mention that I was pretty much the only person on the LAN at the time. I'm afraid I don't know what I'm talking about here... Cheers, James Hello JimLad, See here about slow copy problem...

Using Data Import with URLs and Pointers
Would it be possible for me to generate a URL with a pointer, and then importing data from that URL which was just created from using pointers? For example, in column A, I'd like stock symbols. In column B, I'd like the website address to be a function of what's in column A. Column C should be a data import of data from that website. A Stock Symbol B URL Address C Revenue AAPL =concatenate("http://finance.yahoo.com/q/ is?s=",a2,"+Income+Statement&annual") $65,225,000 MSFT =concatenate("http...

Money Plus Deluxe 2007 and MSN Explorer
When I start Money the MSN sign on screen opens,I close the sign on screen but it just keeps showing up again.I minimize it but it just keeps popping up.I don't use online Banking or any online accounts.My browser is set to 'never dial a connection'.If I go online first and then open Money this does not Happen.I use a Dial up connection. In microsoft.public.money, Oldtech wrote: >When I start Money the MSN sign on screen opens,I close the sign on screen >but it just keeps showing up again.I minimize it but it just keeps popping >up.I don't use online Banking or...

The disappearing media player
Something curious is happening. For some reason, after the latest round of updates to my Vista Premium Home Edition, when I try to play a video, I can hear the sound but I can't see a picture. What's even more strange is I can't find any instance of Media Player running, not even in the task manager. Has anyone any idea as to what's happening and how I can fix this??? On Thu, 15 Apr 2010 09:01:01 -0700, Steve Turner <Steve Turner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Something curious is happening. For some reason, after the latest round of >updates to my...

Money Quotes Update
Hi, Where does Money retrieves online quotes for investments? I know that there's a registry key ("http://data.moneycentral.msn.com/Scripts/ invisapi.dll") that indicates the QuoteServerURL, but... is it possible to retrieve quotes from a specific (customized?) server? How can Money retrieve the right quotes for the right country? Regards... On Jan 2, 2:22=A0pm, marco.a.mendo...@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > Where does Money retrieves online quotes for investments? I know that > there's a registry key ("http://data.moneycentral.msn.com/Scripts/ > invisapi....

Password
I was running Money 2002 Deluxe then recently installed the Money 2004 Delux trial version. I didn't like the new release, so I uninstalled it then reinstalled Money 2002. Now, every time I launched Money, it prompted me a password to open my money file. But it doesn't take my password. Is there any way to go back? This sucks because I don't want to waste money on buying the new release which I DON'T like. Thanks See http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q84 and its cousin http://www.bollar.org/msmoney/#Q17. "Adrian" <akma0620@yahoo.com> wrote in message...

Help with Update statement
Hi, I am from Access background. I am stuck with write store procedure in SQL. How do I convert Access update statement below into SQL update one UPDATE tblProject INNER JOIN tblProjectWorkplan ON tblProject.Pr_ObjectID = tblProjectWorkplan.Pjw_Pr_ObjectID SET tblProjectWorkplan.Owner = "Ratha" WHERE (((tblProject.Pr_Year)=2008) AND ((tblProject.Pr_ProvinceID)=2)); SF Try something like this (***untested***): UPDATE tblProjectWorkPlan SET Owner = 'Ratha' WHERE Pjw_Pr_ObjectID = ( SELECT t.Pr_ObjectID FROM tblProject t WHERE t.Pr_Year ...

Money 2000 backup file asks for password to restore
Hi, I recently had to format my hard drive, of course before I did, I made backups of everything so I could restore all my stuff. I did this with Money. I backed up, and then copied the backup file to my external hard drive. Once my computer was back up and running, I re-installed Money 2000 and copies and pasted the backup file back into my computer, in the same place Money places backup files. But when I try to restore the backup, it asks me for a password. It does this whether I try to restore it from my external drive, or from my computer. Now, I did use a password to open up mo...

Can I un-reconcile transactions in Money 2006?
While balancing Money against my monthly statement I got mixed up and checked the transactions that I didn't want to reconcile instead of those I did. Now is there any way for me to un-reconciling those transactions or must I delete and re-enter all of them? In microsoft.public.money, Aymi wrote: >While balancing Money against my monthly statement I got mixed up and checked >the transactions that I didn't want to reconcile instead of those I did. Now >is there any way for me to un-reconciling those transactions or must I delete >and re-enter all of them? File->...

Importing Excel into Access
Posting this here as hopeful other Excel users have had the same experience and know the fix... I'm running Access 2003 and Excel 2003. I opened Access Clicked File | Open Selected an excel spreadsheet and clicked Open Access goes to work and then gives me this message... Error 1706: No valid source code could be found for product OT2004. The windows installer can not continue. I click cancel and then Access seems to let me import the Excel fille OK. What is the Error message all about? thanks for any help - tmb ...

Entourage 2008 Web Services Ed.
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop this was an old thread that was closed and i'm just following up to see if this will ever be fixed. it is crazy that i have to deal with several crashes/day for half a year now and still no fix for this bug?? the November update didnt fix it. the work around at this link does not work. it still crashes. <a href="http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2009/08/possible_workaround_for_crashes_involving_webcore.html">http://blog.entourage.mvps.org/2009/08/possible_workaround_for_crashes_...

How do I send an angry letter to Microsoft regarding Office 2008?
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Hello, Well, perhaps it doesn't have to be so angry in tone, but I would like to let someone in Redmond know that what we need in future versions of Mac Office isn't ripple effects for view-change buttons, but feature parity with its Windows counterpart. Office doesn't have to be cute and slick, I for one, am content with a perfunctory interface, as long as my professor can open my Word 2008 files in Windows Word 2003. I digress, but if Pages had equation editor functionality, I would have jumped ship a lo...