Import of Money 98 Data

Does anyone know if its possible to import Money 98 (US Version) to the
latest Money International version?
0
yiannos (2)
3/30/2005 5:33:01 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

The easiest way would be to try it out. There is a trial version of the
international version. Some of the earlier (pre-2000) versions directly
convert even though they are different regional versions, so you may be
lucky. Trial can be obtained via
http://money.mvps.org/downloads/default.aspx

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
http://money.mvps.org

Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or
http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx

"yiannos" <yiannos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Does anyone know if its possible to import Money 98 (US Version) to the
> latest Money International version?

0
glyn1 (1534)
3/30/2005 6:48:12 AM
Thanks for your reply.

I have already tried to open then MNY file from within the international
trial version and it responds with an error message saying than the older
file is incompatible. I was just wondering if there is another way around
it....

Ο χρήστης "Glyn Simpson, MVP" έγγραψε:

> The easiest way would be to try it out. There is a trial version of the
> international version. Some of the earlier (pre-2000) versions directly
> convert even though they are different regional versions, so you may be
> lucky. Trial can be obtained via
> http://money.mvps.org/downloads/default.aspx
>
> --
> Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money
> http://money.mvps.org
>
> Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny or
> http://money.mvps.org/faq for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send
> Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx
>
> I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money
>
> "yiannos" <yiannos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Does anyone know if its possible to import Money 98 (US Version) to the
> > latest Money International version?

0
yiannos (2)
3/31/2005 6:01:01 AM
In microsoft.public.money, yiannos wrote:

>I have already tried to open then MNY file from within the international
>trial version and it responds with an error message saying than the older
>file is incompatible. I was just wondering if there is another way around
>it....

You could install the latest US trial. With that do QIF export of
each account including both investment transactions and cash
transactions registers for investment accounts.

Then File->Import into your new international version all at once
with Ctrl+Click.

There are some additional considerations if you are actually going
to try this. Not everything transfers, but you will end up with a
clean file.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Comparing 2 series of data
Hello, I have a question regarding scatter (XY) charts on Excel 2000. I have 2 series of data that I want to compare with one another. I have plotted both series of data on a scatter (XY) chart in order to compare the 2 series in terms of the relationship between variables, X and Y. In addition, I have included a 2nd order polynomial trendline for each series so that the graph contains 2 trendlines (one for each data series). I want to know if there's a way for me to compare these 2 series of data (possibly using slopes of the trendlines) and obtain p values and confidence in...

CRM Import Wizard 07-22-05
When I try to use the import wizard and select. "Microsoft Outlook" I recieve the message: "Microsoft Outlook Cannot be Started, Verify that Outlook is installed on this machine". The machine is Window XP SP1, Firewall "off" The Servers are: 1/Domain (File and print) 2/Exchange 2003 3/Sharepoint and CRM Have no problems with exchange/outlook, everytyhing else is working well try this Change Internet Explorer security to prompt for ActiveX. To change this security setting: 1. From the Internet Explorer Tools menu, point to Internet Options. 2. Select the Sec...

Rearranging cronological data.
I have a set of 25,000 row wind data that I just want to flip so the last entry is first and the first is last. I have some crazy dates that don't match up in the data so I would like to be able to keep the order of everything now without sorting it by date. Im using 07. I'd insert a column and and put in a list from 1 to 25,000 and sort on that. In older versions of xl it was Edit, fill, series, Step Value 1, Stop Value 25000 and click OK if it does not work enter the first number yourself. Peter "Gatorman" wrote: > I have a set of 25,000 row wind data that I ...

Exporting CRM data to Power Point.
I have a situation where i need to CRM 3.0 data to Power Point. I know CRM provides functionality to export to excel sheet. But one of my client want the data to be exported to Power Point. Any body has done any work related to this? Does CRM 3.0 provides this functionality? Any suggestions or advise is very much appreciated. Thanks, CRM does not do this for you. There just isn't any "standard" way to display data in PowerPoint and typically there will be too much to be useful on a slide. I would look to linking powerpoint to a spreadsheet as a data source for a graph or c...

GPlains: Trl Blnc Rprt to capture more than the curent years data
GPlains: Trl Blnc Rprt to capture more than the curent years data ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=54e681b2-2fea-49fa-81a0-477bef09fa6f&dg=microsoft.publi...

Money 2003 Deluxe
When I go to Reports/Taxes/Tax Software Report I get a summary of what should be included in the various Federal Tax Forms. Everything looks reasonable except for the Capital Gains and Losses Money generated when I bought or sold a stock. It looks like some of the transactions ended up under Schedule C! Can someone give me a hint on where I have to go to tell Money how to handle the generated gains and losses? I have been to all the obvious places like "Catagories" and "Taxes" but I must be missing something. Thanks in advance. In microsoft.public.money, Ken wrote:...

how do i merge 2 rows of data into one
I am trying to combine data from 2 rows so that i can use the data as one row which will enable me to sort the data accordingly. Hi you may provide some more details how your data is structured and how you want to combine it -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "willid" <willid@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:14D9237F-69DA-4696-AC15-38585C65B28E@microsoft.com... > I am trying to combine data from 2 rows so that i can use the data as one row > which will enable me to sort the data accordingly. You can't merge data without losing parts ...

How often do you download financial data?
I tend to download/update my bankstatements in Money once a day. Wondering if others do this or if its a weekly thing for them? I have mine setup for every 3 hours -- but this is only so I can be reasonably sure that all statements will have downloaded when I look at the file first thing in the morning. -- "BoDEAN" <jbo@aol.com> wrote in message news:lcgkjv8htndmkh0kf3j6hedjej17omq2m0@4ax.com... > I tend to download/update my bankstatements in Money once a day. > Wondering if others do this or if its a weekly thing for them? > > ...

Removing data from a series
Hello everyone, Thanks for the help on my last question, it got the job done! I now need to remove data from a series. I have created a series o numbers in a column based on messages in another column, heres a example: C1 C2 C3 1- LOAlarm 1-LOAlarm 2- LOLOAlarm 2-LOLOAlarm 3- LOLOLOAlarm 3-LOLOLOAlarm This goes on for about 2000 messages and was created by the equation C = C1&" " &C2 and now I have to reverse the operation to display onl LOAlarm and su...

Quering and entering data through a form
Hello, I have 3 tables: PatientDetails, ReferralDetails and EnvelopeDetails PatientDetails and ReferralDetails are linked by ReferralCode. ReferralsDetails and EnvelopeDetails are linked by SentEnvelope field. I need a form that only shows those patients who do not have SentEnvelope against their ReferralCode (and hence PatientID). This I have managed to do by using a query and then the form wizard. However, what I need to do now is to be able to update everyones SentEnvelope field with relevant envelope id. Every patient that is referred will have a referral details in the ReferralDe...

3D Surface from data from 3 columns
introduction: I need 3D surface chart made in Excel. I have data written in 3 columns lets say A,B,C I think that I need to convert them to table to make the chart (A would be horizontal axis, B- vertical and C- values)- but I do not know how to do it :-( Could you please help me? :-) Jack Hi Jack have a look at http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/charts/3d_surface/index.html Frank jack wrote: > introduction: > I need 3D surface chart made in Excel. > > I have data written in 3 columns lets say A,B,C > I think that I need to convert them to table to make the chart (A >...

NetBank / Money Setup
I've seen in some older posts that there have been problems connecting to NetBank via MS Money... I'm having the same problem, and so far, NetBank support has been no help. Has anyone out there found a solution to this problem yet? Thanks. ...

puttin money 2004 on a new pc
i bought money 2004 onlline and installed from a download, i want to put the program on my new pc but seem to have inadvertantly deleted the file. i have no disc to install from and the tech support at microsoft is just giving me the runaround. does anyone know where i can get the install file? -- becca becca wrote: > i bought money 2004 onlline and installed from a download, i want to put the > program on my new pc but seem to have inadvertantly deleted the file. i > have no disc to install from and the tech support at microsoft is just giving > me the runaround. d...

Look Up and Display set data
I have an annual leave Tracker / Sickness / Training spreadsheet. On each day if a member of staff is Sick S is entered if on annual leave (holiday) H is entered and T for training. What I would like to do is add a function to display set data. For Example in Column A I have the names of all staff. Column B their managers name then in the other columns C, D, E etc I have dates of the year. Is there a way I can display for example / create a page where I can ask Excel to display say for example activity for a member of staff in S (Sickness) state, or all details. Or for example can I run ...

Need to import contacts but only allow certain groups access
Hi, Just wondering what the best practice is for storing external contacts I've imported, that I only want certain groups to be able to access. I guess I could create a public folder, but since these are slowly being withdrawn, maybe not? I'm currently considering adding the contacts to a particular OU, then creating an address book which filters for a property set on the contacts. I'd then propose setting the appropriate NTFS permissions on those contacts. Any suggestions appreciated. > I'm currently considering adding the contacts to a particular OU, then > c...

Importing to access from excel
I understand that access uses the first 15 rows of an imported excel sheet to determine whether the access field is numerical or text. I have a worksheet with a date column, and columns that contain both numbers and text entries (in the form of less than values e.g.<1). Therefore the date column cannot be changed to text or number otherwise it looses the correct format. And although the numbers can be changed to text in excel they are only recognised as numbers in access. The only way I have found to get the all the information across from excel into access without error values (e...

adding data
I want to add data to a current cell, can this be done? You can add to the value in a cell. For example to add 100 to a cell, or group of cells: Type 100 in an empty cell on the worksheet Select the cell that contains 100 Choose Edit>Copy Select the cells you want to increase Choose Edit>Paste Special Select Add, click OK Clear the cell in which you typed 100 diana wrote: > I want to add data to a current cell, can this be done? -- Debra Dalgleish Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html ...

Excel 2007
In Excel 2002 I built a simple line chart with 3 series, date bottom axis - the source date table was a huge worksheet of 1000 lines and 30 columns, but and my chart used 3 contiguous columns plus a non-contiguous date column. To update the chart daily, i simply added the new line to the worksheet, extended my selection box to cover that line and the chart was done. I had set up legend titles that were not the same as the related column titles. Now that I have converted to Excel 2007, none of this works - when I try to update the series data, the chart melts into one line and I lose ...

Inserting, updating, etc. for ListView with a custom data source
In ASP.NET 3.5: Suppose I have a ListView whose data source (using LINQ-to-SQL) is set with an expression for a DataSource instead of a control assigned to the ListView's DataSourceId field: DataSource='<%#((IEnumerable<Bid>) Eval("Bids")).OrderBy(bid => bid.BidDateTime)%>' This ListView is nested inside another one that shows information for an Item in my Item table, and exposes Item.Bids, the related rows from the Bid table. (This is for an auction.) Since I'm not using a LinqDataSource for this ListView, I don't have any b...

Help! Can't Import Quicken 2001 Deluxe Data into MS Money 2004 Standard
Hello, I have a relatively new Compaq Desktop (2.5 GHz Celeron with 512 MB RAM). I have a Viewsonic Pocket PC and I wanted to use it to track my financial data so I purchased Money 2004 Standard. I tried several times to convert my Qucken Data (it's a big file--I've been using Quicken since 1995). My Quicken program is Quicken 2001 Deluxe. Anyway, the MS Money program started to convert and after a few minutes said: "Your Quicken file could not be converted. Money could not convert your Quicken file. You might have run out of disk space or system memory. Try closing othe...

Consolidate Data #2
I'm looking to the experts on this one as I'm a very basic VBA user and not sure where to start. I'm looking for some help in buildig a macro that could do the following. Take a column of data such as below and then Consolidate the data 50 cells at a time with the data seperated by a semi-colon(no spaces) into 1 cell. For Instance: A 1 11111 2 11112 3 11113 4 ..... 2223 12223 to A 1 11111;11112;11113...etc 2 11151;11152;11153...etc I'm sure there's a way to do it. I'll be honest. I have ...

Data Validation #25
I would like to create a data validation that does not permit the user to enter a number in a cell if the value in another cell is greater than 0. How do I set that up? Thanks for your help. In validation, select Custom and in the formula window enter =A1=0 Regards, "SJT" <SJT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FD9006E4-BD6C-402B-8D3D-783F7C9258AE@microsoft.com... > I would like to create a data validation that does not permit the user to enter a number in a cell if the value in another cell is greater than 0. How do I set that up? Thanks for your help. ...

Add Data to Powerpoint
Is there a website, or can someone show me how to open a Powerpoint template and add data to it using the OpenXML format? I am very new to using any type of XML, and really need a good example (with lots of comments) to get me started. Thanks ...

Money 2002 opening MOney 2003 file
Hi I have Money 2002 at home but then I have been working on my file with Money 2003 in the office. Now I can't open up the Moeny 2003 file with the 2002 version It asks me for a password and i never put in a password. please help! Please send reply to my email. thanks! You cannot open a 2003 file with 2002. The file is not backwards compatible. -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://register.microsoft.com/mswish/suggestion.a...

export data
I'am using CRM 3.0. My task is to export all data from accounts and contacts to a file (csv, xml) with .Net C#. I don't find anything how to do it. Can anyone help me pleas? ...