Import from Excel #2

Hi,
Is there any way I can import from MS Excel to Money?
--
Chanikya
0

See http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php

"cndesu" wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there any way I can import from MS Excel to Money?
> --
> Chanikya
0
JB (195)
11/7/2005 11:07:54 AM
See also http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=8.

"cndesu" <cndesu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there any way I can import from MS Excel to Money?

Hi,
I have a pdf file consists of transactions which bank gave me online. Now
Can I import this file to money?
--
Chanikya

"Dick Watson" wrote:

> See also http://umpmfaq.info/faqdb.php?q=8.
>
> "cndesu" <cndesu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Is there any way I can import from MS Excel to Money?

0
cndesu (36)
11/7/2005 5:22:06 PM
That would be really hard. First you'd have to convert the PDF to something
that you can deal with.

Could it be done? Yes.

With readily available tools in a simple way? No.

> I have a pdf file consists of transactions which bank gave me online. Now
> Can I import this file to money?

Hi,
Can I have the suggestion or clue how they can be done from PDF to EXCEL or
directly to MONEY?
And one more thing just from the site online statement, I had selected and
copied the contents to excel worksheet. I deleted the unnecessary things
otherthan Date, Payee and Amount. But when I export to Qif file through the
tool provided by http://xl2qif.chez.tiscali.fr/xl2qif_en.php, I could not get
the amount values in the amount column. The remaining two columns were fine
with details just amount values are missing.
Chanikya

--
Chanikya

"Dick Watson" wrote:

> That would be really hard. First you'd have to convert the PDF to something
> that you can deal with.
>
> Could it be done? Yes.
>
> With readily available tools in a simple way? No.
>
> "cndesu" <cndesu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I have a pdf file consists of transactions which bank gave me online. Now
> > Can I import this file to money?

0
cndesu (36)
11/13/2005 2:29:02 AM
What are you asking? How to do it? This will require programming. Help with
that is way beyond the scope of the NG.

> Can I have the suggestion or clue how they can be done from PDF to EXCEL
> or
> directly to MONEY?

Hi Mr. Dick Watson,
Any way I got the solution for converting PDF files to Money. Not
directlyconverting PDF to Money but  I convert them Excel , to Quicken and
then to Money. Any way I also did little bit programming in that (VBA).

--
Chanikya

"Dick Watson" wrote:

> What are you asking? How to do it? This will require programming. Help with
> that is way beyond the scope of the NG.
>
> "cndesu" <cndesu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can I have the suggestion or clue how they can be done from PDF to EXCEL
> > or
> > directly to MONEY?

0
cndesu (36)
11/17/2005 2:20:09 AM
Great!

Let me ask, how'd you get them from PDF to Excel?

> Any way I got the solution for converting PDF files to Money. Not
> directlyconverting PDF to Money but  I convert them Excel , to Quicken and
> then to Money. Any way I also did little bit programming in that (VBA).

Hi,
Sorry for the late reply.
In Adobe Acrobat 5.0 there is a special tool as selecting tables like
selecting text and selecting graphics. with this tool I selected the data and
copied to Excel ( or even directly save that table as .csv file and open it
in Excel).
But the problem I faced if the payee field has more than one line then it is
occupying two rows in Excel. Then I wrote a macro to combine all that data in
two or three rows of single transaction into one. Then I converted the file
in QIF and then imported to Money.

--
Chanikya

"Dick Watson" wrote:

> Great!
>
> Let me ask, how'd you get them from PDF to Excel?
>
> "cndesu" <cndesu@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Any way I got the solution for converting PDF files to Money. Not
> > directlyconverting PDF to Money but  I convert them Excel , to Quicken and
> > then to Money. Any way I also did little bit programming in that (VBA).

0
cndesu (36)
11/25/2005 7:19:03 PM
Thanks. That's what I was wondering. You did not do the whole cycle
programmatically.

> In Adobe Acrobat 5.0 there is a special tool as selecting tables like
> selecting text and selecting graphics. with this tool I selected the data
> and
> copied to Excel ( or even directly save that table as .csv file and open
> it
> in Excel).
> But the problem I faced if the payee field has more than one line then it
> is
> occupying two rows in Excel. Then I wrote a macro to combine all that data
> in
> two or three rows of single transaction into one. Then I converted the
> file
> in QIF and then imported to Money.

Excel 2007

Rollup 2 and Office 2007

Microsoft POS #2

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Lookup based on criteria in 2 columns

Auto-format in Microsoft Excel.

Excel not Access

Opening Excel Workbooks

help with simple maths in excel

Importing leads and workflow
We are just implementing CRM and have a couple of lead lists that we want to import (about 5000 records). The sales force would like calls automatically scheduled when the list is imported and would only like 50 calls scheduled per week. I know that I can assign leads based on various criteria to the correct salesperson. However, is there any way that I can create the phone activities and only limit to 50 per week? Does workflow look at the salesperson work schedule at all or will each sales person have 1000 phone calls scheduled for 3 days from when I import? There isn't anything in ...

How do I use traffic lights in excel

matching contents #2

Excel Problem

Excel DNS query

Import from Eudora 6 to Outlook 2003

Please ignore #2

How can I set an alarm Excel?
I would like to set an audible alarm in Excel based on a cell value. Try this in the worksheet VBA editor. If the value of A5 is greater than 50 you get a beep. Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) Dim frequency As Long Dim duration As Long If Target <> Range("A5") Then Exit Sub If Target.Value > 50 Then frequency = 4160 duration = 1500 Call Beep(frequency, duration) End If End Sub HTH Regards, Howard "Annell" <Annell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:EFE8AA18-3F14-4A92-941D-053922417AB2@mic...

Please Help w/ Large Excel File
Hello everyone. I have this Excel file that has drawing text box objects in the document. When I delete a text box the attributes still are present, but just not showing. It is continually growing my file size. When I export the document to HTML after deleting all the text box drawing objects and saving the file, the text box objects still show as vtextbox elements in this file. I tried to reproduce this with a new Excel workbook but could not. I would be greatful if anyone can figure this out, as I have a lot of documents to re-create if there is no solution. Thank you. exce...