I STRONGLY RECOMMEND THIS MLM PROGRAM(turn $3.7 in to 1,434,892.8 by e-gold) #2

It's NOT illegal and it is NOT a scam !!!!!.

Hello every body ,

Im Behrooz Farhangirad ,

After so much seeking and asking about a good MLM program that not to be a fraud , guaranteed earnings, low investment with a high and fast payments , pay with e-gold , free and simple join and some other services for free such as advertising ,....

I m be glad to introduce one of them , I joined to this program two weeks ago, and i have got a good result ,you can see my earning bill if you want ,contact me.

I strongly recommend you to join  , follow me:

1) You should open an e-gold account for free and place
$3.7 on it.  if you don't have an e-gold account please join now:

http://www.e-gold.com/e-gold.asp?cid=2688200

2) You can simply join this program for FREE and start getting FREE Advertising for Life.

http://www.ptsu.net/?ref=beh945

3) You can upgrade your account  to silver with just $3.7 ,and start earnig money, however you can earn by free account!

4) You refer your friends and earn $1 for every upgraded direct referral and $0.2 for every indirect referral 14 levels deep.

at the end 14 levels you can reach to $ 1,434,892.8 !!!

http://www.ptsu.net/?ref=beh945

                            Some frequancy ask / question:

1)is it  require to renew my account every month?
   No, you just pay $3.7 one time for ever.

2) is it  require to balence my downlines?
    No, you can have unlimited downlines! you can advertise this program as many as you can and earn $1 for every upgraded direct referral.

3) Do you guarantee this program that is not fraud?

    Of course yes, this program has started its activites since 2004
    and nobody state his unsatisfaction about this program,you can search it in google, yahoo,...
    on the other hand , imagin that you sign up with $3.7 ,you earn $1 or every upgraded direct referral and $0.2 for every indirect referral
    your total earning is $1.2 but the maneger of site get the rest of it, $2.5 . it is not intellectual for every body to miss this earning.
    and i recive from this site frequantly ,you can see my withdraw if you want.

    Feel free to ask me any question:

    bfr_co@yahoo.com

A MEMBER JUST LIKE YOU WILL BE. WE ARE ONLY A GROUP
OF PEOPLE THAT PUT TOGETHER SOME GREAT IDEAS TO
HELP EACH OTHER TO MAKE MONEY MORE EFFECTIVELY
ON THE INTERNET.
http://www.ptsu.net/?ref=beh945

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20061209202557U9m2CrT8

                http://www.usenet.com
0
bfr_co (3)
1/3/2007 11:28:46 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Strange Problem #2
I have Exchange 2003 running in a Win 2000 Server box. I am processing mail for three different domains. The mail for two of these domains works properly. However, for the third domain I am having the following problem: When someone in domain 3 replies to a message it is delivered as name@domain1 (the first and primary domain) instead of name@domain3 . If someone at domain 2 replies the mail properly comes from name@domain2 as it should. As nearly as I can tell the setup for domain2 and domain3 is identical, but I must be missing something. If anyone can point me in the right direction I will...

Message Options (Delayed Emails) #3
Hi all, I have a user on my network who uses the Message Options often to delay emails in the Outbox to a specific time. The problem is only with this user. Users OS is 2000 Pro/Office XP (Outlook 2002) and is not working offline. Server is Exchange server 5.5 LDAP not POP3. (For example, the user can write an email at 1pm and click send and the email will sit in the Outbox until the specified time the user has set in the Message Options dialog box.) The problem is that sometimes the messages work and sometimes they dont. Has anyone experienced this before? Thanks. ...

Victorinox Convoy Mens Watch 251163 Recommendation Discount Watches
Victorinox Convoy Mens Watch 251163 Recommendation Discount Watches Victorinox Convoy Mens Watch 251163 Site: http://swiss-army-watches.pxhelp.com/Swiss-Army-wristwatch-7965.html Thank you for choosing http://www.pxhelp.com/ Quality Swiss Army Watches: http://swiss-army-watches.pxhelp.com/ Victorinox Convoy Mens Watch 251163 AdditionalInfo : Watches Brand : Swiss Army Watches ( http://swiss-army-watches.pxhelp.com/ ) Gender : Mens Model : Victorinox-Convoy-Mens-Watch-251163 Also Called : Case Material : Stainless Steel Movement : Quartz Crystal : Mi...

Turn off Budget feature?
I have tried not to use the budget feature, but it seems that Money still wants me to add items to it when I make payments or transfers. How can I get it to stop asking? Is there a way to disable the budget feature? -- ~ Kathleen Anderson Microsoft MVP - FrontPage Spider Web Woman Designs web: http://www.spiderwebwoman.com/resources/ blog: http://msmvps.com/spiderwebwoman/category/321.aspx In microsoft.public.money, Kathleen Anderson [MVP - FrontPage] wrote: >I have tried not to use the budget feature, but it seems that Money still >wants me to add items to it when I make pay...

turn off auto fill options box Excel 2003
If I fill cells by dragging a formula down a column, Excel inserts a Fill Option box offering a "choice of fillings" - copy, fill with format and fill without format. Is it possible to stop this box appearing? I do not think it was part of Office 2000. Tools-->Options-->Edit tab, and uncheck Show Paste Options button. ************ Anne Troy www.OfficeArticles.com "martock" <martock@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:687A7FC8-30BA-473D-B5C2-3E9FD379BD51@microsoft.com... > If I fill cells by dragging a formula down a column, Excel inserts a ...

Printing data in 2 columns
I have a spreadsheet with multiple columns. I want to print the data landscape, but want data to continue in a second column on the right side of the sheet.(trying to save trees and squeeze twice the data on one sheet) Top left to bottom left then up to top right and down to bottom right. Any help would be appreciated. Hi todd m See David McRitchie his snakecol page http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/snakecol.htm -- Regards Ron de Bruin (Win XP Pro SP-1 XL2000-2003) www.rondebruin.nl "todd m" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:d96a01c...

NDR Status Code 6.4.1
Hi...I'm new to this group, but we are running up against a problem with a front-end exchange server that has just been implemented. Since this server has been installed, the error log is filling up with NDR 6.4.1 error messages and those select email are NOT getting delivered properly even though other email comes through fine. Best we can tell in house, this error code is indicating that we might not have a setting correct on the front-end exchange server to allow 8-bit MIME types to get through. Are there any suggestions on what might be occurring. Are there default settings ...

Help about plugin programming
Hi all, I am given a task to display an image of our own format in adobe acrobat reader, by adding a plug-in for the acrobat reader. I had never done such plug-in programing project, so could anyone give me some idea of how to do this task? Any SDK or sample codes that I can refer? I checked adobe website, and their adobe SDK is not free... By the way, any expert have done similar plug-ins? a plug-in that can display content of customized format files in adobe reader, or just any other adober reader plug-ins? If so, could you please send me a copy of the source program to my email chen...

Sending HTML format report is not working #2
I have been sending RTF report from Ms Access on the body of the email. I need to send it in HTML format instead, but it is not working. The body of the email displays the whole source instead of the HTML formatted body. I have realized that the email format shows "Plain Text" and "Rich Text" format only. If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Below there is an example of what I am getting, please check: <HTML><HEAD><META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;charset=windows-1252"><TITLE>Renta...

Business Contact Manager #8
When I try to add a new contact into either Accounts in Business Contact Manager or Business Contacts in Business Manager i receive a message, The messaging interface has returned an unknown error,I problem persists restart Outlook, this I have done with no success, further I have uninstalled & then reinstalled Business Contacts Manager with no success?????????? ...

View 2 Exchange accounts with 2 Outlook instances
I have 2 Exchange accounts, 1 with company A and another with company B. Today, I need to logout of one account and login the other when checking email messages. Is there a way to have 2 instances of Outlook (or something) that would display email from company A in 1 and company B in the other? ...

Excel help #3
Hi, Two questions. First is, when performing a Pivot Table, is there a way of changing the source so that when you produce a pivot table, the months are in order. And, when you concatenate and join a surname and first name together, how do you then separate them ? Thanks "Gary Newman" <gary.newman@adecco.co.uk> wrote in message news:09f501c39882$44084930$a401280a@phx.gbl... > Hi, > > Two questions. > First is, when performing a Pivot Table, is there a way of > changing the source so that when you produce a pivot > table, the months are in order. > &g...

Move CRM 3.0 from default web site to virtual directory
Hi, I would like to move the current CRM 3.0 installation from the default website to a virtual directory. Is this possible? I would like to be able to access the CRM system by using http://portal.mycompany.com/crm. The reason is that I would like to install a certificate for portal.mycompany.com. There are a few other apps that I would like to publish on this server and then I will only need one certificate. The second app would be accessible through http://portal.mycompany.com/app2. Any help would be appreciated. Regards, Ren=E9 ...

auto=reconcile won't turn off
I have the 'Reconcile when transactions are accepted' option turned off, but Money 2003 is still marking transactions reconciled when accepted. Tonight, I reconciled a bank statement dated 6/18 and Money has still marked every transaction in the register as reconciled. Another bank account has been reconciled once, but the 'Statement Date' that gets plugged in is not the date of the last statement. What's going on? The date that the balance feature should give you should default to one month later than the previous date on which it was balanced. Under Tools, Options, O...

Microsoft RMS and Gas Pumps #2
I have created a gasoline item called Gas. However,I do not have access to the "click" gas pump or press ALt G to display the gas pump window. Do I need to turn on a preference to be able to do gasoline purchases? Also, does the RMS system actually INTEGRATE to a gas pump system, or is it just that the gas is tendered as an item? Enter the gas item on the transaction screen. Press F12 to tender the sale. On the Tender window, select the applicable tender, and then click Gas Pump or press Alt-G to display the Gas Pump Deposit window. Enter the corresponding pump number, and...

umIMHrxkBX #3
Your Site Is Great, http://board.talibkweli.com/index.php?showuser=3891 need 5000 loan overnight here, ffq, http://board.talibkweli.com/index.php?showuser=3895 personal loan for poor credit business, 013, http://board.talibkweli.com/index.php?showuser=3893 with no credit check loans, 743894, http://board.talibkweli.com/index.php?showuser=3889 Guaranteed high risk personal loans, nutdki, http://board.talibkweli.com/index.php?showuser=3892 guaranteed online personal loans bad credit, =))), ...

Migrate from Mas 90 to GP 8.0
We have a few companies that are running Mas 90 and we would like to migrate these companies to GP 8.0. Does anyone know of a Migration Tool? If so, the cost???? Thank You! ...

Excel 2007 minitoolbar turn off question?
Hello, I'm running excel 2007. I went to options and turned off the minitoolbar under popular (unchecked now) but when I right click on a cell it brings up a tiny formatting toolbar. I've saved those settings exited excel - gone back in that box is still unchecked but the box still mini formatting toolbar still appears. How do I turn that feature off please? Excellent question. I don't know what that option does (when does a 'selection' mini-toolbar appear?) but you have to turn off the menu mini-toolbar to affect the right click menu. The only way I know t...

Problems with Window in Dialog Owner Draw? #3
I have the following problem. When my app calls HttpOpenRequest() for third time it allways fails. After that each call to HttpOpenRequest() fails. After several fails, even COM doesn't work (each try to create any object fails). It seems that I am running out of resources, handles or memory (because of memory leaks)? How can I check what exactly is wrong? Can I use Windows Task manager? How? What is the maximum number of handles per one executable? You can use Task Manager to check for resource usage. You can look in the Output window to see a list of memory leaks when your debug pr...

SUMPRODUCT help #3
Help please I'm trying to count the number on items sold on a particular month using SUMPRODUCT but I'm getting the wrong answer This is what I use for each month (Feburary) for this example: =SUMPRODUCT((MONTH($L$2:$L$5973)=2)*(YEAR($L$2:$L$5973)=2007)*($U$2:$U$5973=$A4)) The item is in A4 the date is in column L and in Column U are all the mixed items. I have checked the date format and its ok. Can any one help please? Thanks josa Odd. I would begin by testing each part of the formula. For example: 1) =SUMPRODUCT((MONTH($L$2:$L$5973)=2)) 2) =SUMPRODUCT((YEAR($L$2:$L$5973)=200...

Footer date format #3
How do I change the date format for my excel worksheet footers? Hi "imran", Change your Regional Date format in your system Control Settings. Or use a macro http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/pathname.htm#modify --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Imran" <Imran@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:A1187E71-49C7-4DA1-9456-912FFEB92B2C@microsoft.com... > How do I change the d...

Newbie Question #2
Hello all, I have used XML documents in the past without schemas or validation. Now I am venturing into the realm of validating, transforming, etc. Can anyone point me to a good book or informative website (not w3.com) that will help me along? For example some questions have come up when reviewing sample XSD's from multiple sources: What is the difference between xs:, xsd:, xsi: prefixes? Is there any difference or is the author choosing to use different prefixes? What other prefixes are standard when defining XSD's? Are their any good tools "near free or freely&quo...

Outlook Express? #2
I can not find a newsgroup for outlook express. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks! Hey MAB, which language? "MAB" <mike@arin.k12.pa.us> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:#edEDJBPEHA.2740@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > I can not find a newsgroup for outlook express. Can anyone point me in the > right direction? Thanks! > > Here is the link for the right forum http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.asp?icp=InternetExplorer Good Luck! -- Roady [MVP] www.howto-outlook.com Tips of the month: -Setting Permissions on a Mailbox -Create an Office...

Changing Defaults in VBA 2
I need a code that opens a workbook, and then saves it as another workbook that already exists, without it telling me, the file already exists, do you want to replace it? I just want it to do it without it asking me. When you want this done on a dozen workbooks, it gets a bit tedious keep pressing the yes button, when everything else runs through smoothly via code. Many thanks in advance John John Put these statements before and after the code that saves the workbook: Put This Statement Before The Statement That Results In An Alert. Application.DisplayAlerts = False Put This Sta...

Importing Crystal Reports in Great Plains #2
Is it possible to import Crystal reports into Great Plains? ...