I need to find out how to print checks.

I need to find out how to print checks with checking
account numbers printed on Blank Checks with instution
Name also included.
0
cwc0022 (1)
2/15/2004 11:51:18 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Read the FAQ. A link was posed yesterday with the sensible advice that you
should read the FAQ before posting.

"cliff" <cwc0022@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> I need to find out how to print checks with checking
> account numbers printed on Blank Checks with instution
> Name also included.

Print Command Button Corrupted
Hi Guys, Does anyone know how to recreate a corrupted button in Excel 2000? Basically the Print button comes up with error messages when I press onto it. Printing works fine if you select from the File menu, it is just the button. I thought there was a tool to recreate buttons but cannot find it. I have also run detect and repair which did nothing (Surprise surprise! lol) Any ideas would be much appreciated. Try this: In Excel XP, View, Toolbars, Customize. Select the Standard toolbar and Click the Reset Button. Note, that this will cause any customization that you may have made to you...

modfied EFT payables check
Hello: In version 8.0, does the issue with having to use the modified EFT check to print for EFT checks and regular payables checks for EFTs and checks that print in one batch still happen? (I know this was an issue in 7.5 ,but I want to know if the issue is still there in 8.0). I know that if you have both a modified check and modified EFT check that you have to give security access to both. And, I know that if you modify one it modifies the other. But, when setting up EFT, do you have to even have a modified EFT check if you have a modified payables check? Can you just have EFT ...

Excel Database
I'm developing a database in Excel and I need some help with macros. The scenario: It's a database of drink short takes for a bar. Each tab has a different summary category, such as spirits, wines, cocktails, etc... Cells in each summary tab links to a new tab, where the data for that entry is explained (the short take sheets themselves). Short take planner Now, imagine a simple monthly calendar, each cell corresponding to each day of the month that has a drop down list of values to choose from. First, I would like to make this drop down list show data from the...

spreadsheet does not print as large as created
I have created a spreadsheet in Excel 2002. Simple layout with number, name, address,blank, blank,number. I created with large font size (28 or 32). I want the columns large enough for me to write in blanks and make notes. When the document is printed (hp laser 5p) the size of the font is not increased. Jim Morgan Memphis Tn Probably because that printer (driver) will not support that font and/or size. -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software Granite Shoals, TX donaldb@281.com "Jim Morgan" <jmorgan7@midsouth.rr.com> wrote in message news:06ce01c34dfe$29c53d90$a401280a@phx.gb...

Printing Question
I have a report that I have been doing in Excel but is better done in Access. However, the report is too large to print on a single page and that is a necessity. With Excel, I just adjusted the scaling. I can't seem to do that with Access I've also tried exporting from Access to Excel, but the calculated fields are not exported. Any suggestions on how I can print the report on one page? Sorry, when I posted, it said there was an error and that I should try posting later. "randlesc" wrote: > I have a report that I have been doing in Excel but is bett...

i can change the font on the screen to be large but can't print t.
i am trying to make the print on my spreadsheet larger. i can change the font on the screen but it still prints the smaller font?????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hi Maybe in the Page Setup you have this setting "fit to1 by 1 page" -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl "tj" <tj@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:244325C6-A407-4CD8-BE76-75AB3C93A78A@microsoft.com... >i am trying to make the print on my spreadsheet larger. i can change the > font on the screen but it still prints the smaller font?????help!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Determining and Printing a specific page
I have a HUGE Excel spreadsheet and I only want to print a certain page. Is there any way that I can tell what page the row resides on so that I can specifically print only that page of the spreadsheet??? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated! Thanks in advance! "wnfisba" <wnfisba@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2F732030-938F-411B-9C46-B1885E6EAD33@microsoft.com... >I have a HUGE Excel spreadsheet and I only want to print a certain page. Is > there any way that I can tell what page the row resides on so that I can > specifically print only that p...

Need a Pause in a macro
Hi, I have a macro that goes out and retrieves data from a text file opened with Excel, then pastes the data back in my worksheet and closes the text file back up. For some reason, the data that is being brought in is being inserted in multiple columns because it is using a space seperator now in lieu of a tab seperator. Anyhow, if I go into my macro and remove the part that closes the file I'm retrieving the data from everything still works??? However, that file won't close. Is there a line that I can add to my macro to allow a pause for things to get caught up before the workboo...

screen prints failing best demonstrated practice
When Outlook messages have screen prints embedded and the email is related and tracked in CRM the screen print does not come over to CRM. I understand this is not supported. But, what are practitioners doing to manage retaining these screen prints as pertinent background for the case. Looking for best practice. ...

print area #2
i cannot clear print area. when i select the print area and 'file', 'print area',the options are not available. any suggestions? When you use this command, Excel creates a range "print_area". Try deleting that range. Stan Scott New York City "bronxxbabe" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:78dc01c476a2$31509280$a401280a@phx.gbl... > i cannot clear print area. when i select the print area > and 'file', 'print area',the options are not available. > any suggestions? Perhaps you have two or more ...

Printing in Landscape mode
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C8C04C.CC21E500 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Hi, Is there a code snippet in which I can set the printer print-mode to = Landscape? Ideally, I want to set it in the MFC CView::OnPreparePrinting() method = call. If you have any suggestions... please help. King ------=_NextPart_000_000B_01C8C04C.CC21E500 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD H...

Printing on 2 sides of a page?
How can I print a 2 page spreadsheet on the front and back of the same sheet of paper? Using Excel 2008. Thanks! It depends on whether your printer supports duplex printing. Check your printer's features to find out. If it does, the setting will be available in the Print dialog. You can also do a "manual duplex" job by printing page 1 (or 'Odd pages'), flipping the paper yourself, then print page 2 (or 'Even pages')... If it's only 2 pages that might be the simplest approach. -- HTH |:>) Bob Jones [MVP] Office:Mac "Rick"...

How To find identical values
Hi I have a sheet with in which i like to find identical values and report in how many times does this value appear. A B C D x y z x =3 r x r y =1 f f z z =2 r =1 f =2 I have tried several functions but no luck, can anyone tell me how to do this? Thanks in advance marcgijs...@hotmail.com wrote: > Hi > I have a sheet with in which i like to find identical values and report > in how many times does this value appear. > A B C D > x y z x =3 > r x r y =1 > f f z z =2 > r =1 &g...

Print all records on a report ONLY IF Invoice NO is same
How do I get all the detail records for the same invoice no. to appear on the same page? Presumably you have 2 tables, such as: - tblInvoice (the header record), with fields: o InvoiceID primary key o ClientID relates to tblClient.Client o InvoiceDate Date/Time - tblInvoiceDetail (the line items), with fields: o InvoiceID relates to tblIvoice.InvoiceID o ProductID relates to tblProduct.ProductID o Quantity Number o PriceEach Currency etc. To create a report that looks like an invoice: 1. Create a query that uses both tables, along with...

Why are checks printing incorrect amounts? Please help.
When I print a Payables check batch, several invoices within the batch are printing incorrectly as $0.00 amount, even though it should be paying off a certain amount. The problem seems to be with invoices that are applied to credit memos. Say I have an invoice for $500 and I apply a credit memo of $80 to the invoice, when I go back to pay the invoice, it should pay $420, but instead it shows $0.00 under amount paid column of check stub. Does anyone know why this is occuring? By the way, I am using MICR check printing. ...

Find the n-th occurance of a sustring within a string
One can use SEARCH() or FIND() to find a string within another. And, if you wanted to find the first few, you can nest the calls and it probably works ok. But, this has its limits. Lets say you wanted to find the 10th occurance of a particular string within a string, now the formula gets really hairy, if you nest. Any clever ideas out there to find the n-th occurance of a string within another? Thanks, tom Hi Tom, Suppose the string you want to search is in A1, the substring you want to find is in A2 and the substring instance you want to find is in A3, then the following formul...

printing outlook contacts
only "table style" available when printing outlook 2000 sp- 3 (9.0.0.6627) contacts, any attempt to change either "page setup" or "define styles" crashes (blue screen) ibm thinkpad t23 ...

Printing a worksheet in two (or more) columns
Hi, I've got an extremely long spreadsheet table comprising two columns of data. I'd like to print these data in a more compact form - in the same way that the entries are organised in a telephone directory. Say on average my page is 50 rows high - my first two columns on page 1 would appear on the left hand side and be rows 1 through 50, row 51 would continue at the top of the page, but on the right-hand side. Row 101 would appear at the top left hand side of page 2, etc. I'd like to keep the orientation of the columns in portrait (I did find a printer-associ...

Outlook 2007 printing is slow
The President of our company called us up to his office this morning because his Outlook 2007 took 20 seconds to print out an email. He said it was printing fine on Friday. He's using Winxp sp3 with Microsoft Office 2007. The computer is only two months old. We printed to two different printers and that narrowed it down for us that Outlook 2007 had a problem. We ran a Office diagnostic and everything was fine. Word prints fine to both printers. We checked the print drivers and they are up-to-date. We even did a system restore and it still didn't work. The last updates he had were from ...

Check important pack for MS Internet Explorer
--eojfcwbasc Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="agtsvbarlkrqvjpnc"; type="multipart/alternative" --agtsvbarlkrqvjpnc Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="tmpcbwupucpalmpj" --tmpcbwupucpalmpj Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Customer this is the latest version of security update, the "November 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which fixes all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express as well as three newly discovered vulnerabilities. In...

Void multicurrency check
Void a Dec multicurrency check in July - did not change "Date Voided" to July accidentally left as Dec so when posted to July GL used Dec exchange rate instead of July exchange rate and now US bank balance out - what's the best way to fix this problem? Can I "undo" the voided check? If anyone can help asap!!! Thanks You cannot un-void a void. Best action is a series of adjustments with notes attached. -- Richard L. Whaley Author / Consultant / MVP 2006-2008 Documentation for Software Users Get our Free Tips and Tricks Newsletter and check out our books at ht...

Issue printing newsletter that was emailed
I just completed a newsletter targeted at executives within our company. When the document is loaded and I open the Page Setup dialog box, the Layout options are: Publication type: Custom Page Size : Width: 9.5" Height: 44" Orientation: Landscape When I send the newsletter as an email, only the first page will print. Any suggestions how I might correct this problem before sending it out to our executives who will undoubtedly want to print the message. Thank you John Hart That's a really strange size for a newsletter. What size paper are you using to print it on? (I ...

Subquery to find consecutive dates
Howdy Folks, I have a table that contains a series of asbestos sampling dates at several different locations. A simplified version of the structure is as shown below: [Location] [Sampler] - Company that performed the sampling [Sample Date] [Result] - Numerical Result [Detection Flag] - Yes or No When the detection flag is "Y" for a given day, I want to know if the next day also has a detection. If not, I want to ignore that detection. If yes, I want the first day to get flagged with a "1" and the subsequent day to be flagged with a "2". This gets trickier when ...

Finding a Central Location
I have a Table that has over 107,000 records in it. It includes origin city and state and destination city and state. I am trying to figure out where the best place to put a new warehouse or warehouses would be using all of this shipping data. Is there any way that I can do that using Access 2000? If I could put all of the locations on a map of some kind that might be useful as well. Thanks for any help you can give me and Happy Holidays! ...

can I find merged cells?
I'm trying to sort and get the message "merged cells must be the same size". How can I 'find' the merged cells? David, here is a macro by Dave Peterson that will do it Sub Found_Merged_Cells() 'macro looks for merged cells 'By Dave Peterson Dim myCell As Range Dim resp As Long For Each myCell In ActiveSheet.UsedRange.Cells If myCell.MergeCells Then If myCell.Address = myCell.MergeArea(1).Address Then resp = MsgBox(prompt:="found: " _ & myCell.MergeArea.Addre...