I need help

Here is my problem. A couple of years ago I began playing
around with money. But I have come to the conclusion that
I really do like the services, but I now have a bunch of
acct. info that should have been input in a better manner.
I want to know how do I delete all of the old info so that
I can start fresh. I deleted that money program once and
reloaded it but it retrieved all of the old garbage that I
did not want.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerly,

Matt
0
mrisher4 (1)
8/20/2003 3:58:14 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:58:14 -0700, "Matt" <mrisher4@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Here is my problem. A couple of years ago I began playing
>around with money. But I have come to the conclusion that
>I really do like the services, but I now have a bunch of
>acct. info that should have been input in a better manner.
>I want to know how do I delete all of the old info so that
>I can start fresh. I deleted that money program once and
>reloaded it but it retrieved all of the old garbage that I
>did not want.
>
>Your help is greatly appreciated.
>
>Sincerly,
>
>Matt

Start a new file.  (File/New) and save it with a different name.

--ron
0
ronrosenfeld (3122)
8/20/2003 11:44:14 AM
Reinstalling Money has no effect whatsoever on your data. That all lives in
a file *.mny. As I am sure many others will tell you File > New opens a new
file.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

 Hints/Tips
      http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny
 UK Wishes/Suggestions
      mnyukwsh@microsoft.com

"Matt" <mrisher4@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Here is my problem. A couple of years ago I began playing
> around with money. But I have come to the conclusion that
> I really do like the services, but I now have a bunch of
> acct. info that should have been input in a better manner.
> I want to know how do I delete all of the old info so that
> I can start fresh. I deleted that money program once and
> reloaded it but it retrieved all of the old garbage that I
> did not want.
>
> Your help is greatly appreciated.
>
> Sincerly,
>
> Matt

0
Bob_Peel (292)

Help on external process invokation in VC++
Hi, I have an existing VB program that invokes an external VC++ program using Shell command. The VC++ program uses ParseCommandLine() and ProcessShellCommand() MFC APIs to execute the request from VB. Now I need to go the other way, i.e. have a VC++ program to invoke an external VB program with command line arguments. Could any one please tell me what's the API in VC++ to invoke an exernal program and what's the APIs in VB to parse the command line arguments and execute the command? Your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks, Chaw-Chi Yu On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 21:53:36 -0800, Chaw...

creating excel docs on web server
i need to create complex excel docs for download by users. on MS site however it is recommended against excel/office on server environments. http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q257/7/57.asp fine, but then what is the way out? TIA ...

help date and sum
maybe somebody can help me with my problem; im new in this field S O R R Y _________________________________________________________________________________ code___/__Description____________/___OrderQty_/__OrderIssue/ __Date_______/__OrdNo___ 0001 Pen Blue 05 05 09-10-2007 01 0002 Pen Black 03 03 10-10-2007 02 0001 Pen Blue 07 07 10-10-2007 02 0003 Pen Red 02 02 10-12-2007 03 ANSWER WILL BE LIKE THIS ...

PLEASE HELP #2
Can someone please tell me why my images in my publishers files are not showing? It is showing a X in the image box instead of the image. Please help. Please reply to my email address zidnasz@adelphia.net Thank You On the toolbar, view, pictures, tick detailed display -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/clipart/ http://www.mvps.org/msauer/getting_started.htm news://msnews.microsoft.com "Sandi" <zidnasz@adelphia.net> wrote in message news:022701c3d17b$7cb9f490$a501280a@phx.gbl... > Can someone please tell me why my images in my publishers > files are n...

Help with microsoft access template
Hi I have downloaded the free access 2003 classroom management database from the templates area of the Microsoft office site. But I have a problem, how to I add classes and assignments to students I am assuming that each student can have different classes in the database. I am assuming it requires data being added in either a form or table in the database. I am sorry for what will be a simple question but as you can guess I am somewhat challenged when it comes to databases. Best Regards John "John Luc" <websolutions@NOSPAMclara.co.uk> wrote in message news:%23BInJxFfHHA....

POP Table Help
Hello, Great Plains 8.0 on SQL2000 with POP module. I'm trying to run a report to show what purchase orders were issued last month and how much they were for at the line item detail. I can find POP10100 and POP10110. However, it seems the 'QTYORDER' field is really the quantity remaining, not the quantity originally ordered. Also, the unit cost values drop to 0 once the item is received. How can I find a list of the purchase orders issued without regard to whether or not they've been received? -Trevor So, from the silence can I assume this is not possible? Or, ...

I'm stumped, Please Help!
Setup: FES: Windows 2003 SP1 Exchange 2003 Standard SP2 BES: 2 Node A/P Cluster Windows 2003 SP1 Exchange 2003 Enterprise SP2 Problem: Outgoing mail is successfully sent from the BES to the FES and out to the internet. But incoming mail gets to the FES and gets stuck there in the BES SMTP queue. The FES knows the mail should be routed to the BES but it looks like it can't send it. ESM on the FES: The Queue information for the BES SMTP virtual server says "Destination server does not exist". ESM on the BES can't retrieve queue information on the FES SMTP virtual s...

Trying to get CDO to Work
Trying to use CDO to send mail from a classic ASP page running on Win Small Business Server 2008 (with IIS 7.0 and Exchange 2007 on the same box). I get the following error 006~ASP 0177~Server.CreateObject Failed~8002801d from the following code set oMail = server.createobject("CDO.Message") if err <> 0 then response.write err.number & " - " & err.description response.end end if The script is running under the IUSR_Machine account (determined by printing request.servervariables("LOGON_USER") and gtting back a blank). I ca...

Need help with a formula 02-10-10
Here is my problem. I have to enter apt # on a spreadsheet for tracking material used. The problem is I am always finding duplicates. What I would like to be able to do is this. Enter the unit number ain a single cell. That will then move to a specific row in numeric order. If i enter a number that already been entered it will flag me. Does this make sense. Dear Ron, Is it should be highlited if you enter a Apt #, which is alredy entered? Then Conditional Format ("Format only unique or Duplicate values" in Excel 2007) may help you. Thanks & Regards "...

HELP
Previously using outlook with network as workgroup. Went to main office and joined domain.. got new persona. How do I import my mail from the other persona? I exported to a .pst and logged into the domain, I tried to import but it says I do not have permission to import. Any ideas? Make sure the PST file is located on a drive where you have read/write/modify/exclusive access rights. "Mike Gregg" <mgregg@emamarketing.com> wrote in message news:efmVNaWGHHA.4652@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Previously using outlook with network as workgroup. > > Went to main off...

mutiple regression help
When doing a multiple regression in excel, what are the meaning of thes out puts (that's are all in the same table) the fist column has my dependent variable which is labeled her "Intercept" and the independent variables, X2, X3, X4, X5 the second columns labeled "Coefficients" i think this column has th slope values of each independent variable; X2, X3, X4, and X5. Thes slope variables are in relation to all the other variables, so th slope of X2 is effected by by X3, X4 and X5. These slope values are th measure of how each independent variable effects the depen...

Active Directory Help
Hi, Guys i deployed domain controller in an environment of approx 300 pcs, when i start to join users in domain. i come across some errors, which are as follows: 1) some times when joining domain, the error "the domain controller does not exist or could not be contacted" comes and pc is unable to join domain. 2) after joining domain, when i try to change the user password, then the user hangs and password changes after taking a lot of time. usually 15 to 20 minutes. The computer is taking all the policies i applied in default domain policy. Kindly give me suggesti...

help #32
Unable to update free/busy data. ...

Chemistry data analysis and bar chart- LEGEND help
May i have your patience in exactly understanding what i wish to do with my excel barchart. I have barcharts (standard type) which is stacked column and hence compares the contribution of each value to a total across categories. I have several treatment samples,and thereby, i make four bar charts aligned together with an overlap 100 and gap width 0. This type of 4 more in the same graph. Hence in a total 16 bars in one graph (4x4 =16). However, further to complicate i need to change the pattern to show them as different different treatment samples. Hence i used "Format datapoint" to...

Need help reverse figuring our an amortization to put in Excel mat
Hi, I have a sample Excel (what I was told was done in Excel) spread sheet that does loan amortization and one can change a number of variables. We need to recreate this not knowing the math/formulas that underlie this. Is someone good at looking at this and figuring out what needs to be inputed into Excel to make this work? Make it live? I can send a screen shot of the form to anyone that can assist! Thanks in Advance -- Dodge i can send you one or two id you send me an email. -- Gary Keramidas Office 2010 "Dodge" <Dodge@discussions.microsoft.com> w...

X axis labels won't line up under corresponding column data
Only way I can get dates (year 1998, 1999 and on etc) to fall under annual income columns is to horse around with spacing, adding and subtracting spaces in the category axis drop-down box in Chart Options. Seems you can't even use the same number of spaces between each because if you add between two of them, adding the same number of spaces doesn'tnecessarily work between the next two. I have about 8 charts to mess with and can't find an easy way to do this. did you try this righclcik x axis, clcik <format axis> choose <scale> UNCHECK <value(y) axis crosed be...

Help with OleLoadPicture
After my call to HRESULT hr = OleLoadPicture(pstm, 0, FALSE, IID_IPicture, (void**)&m_spIPicture) hr = -2146827807 and m_splPicture = 0x00000000 pstm is a IStream* m_spPicture = IID_IPicture I am trying to load a oleobject from an access database into a CByteArray and then load it into an IStream object and then passing it to OleLoadPicture. If I load the picture in as a file and then serialize it to a stream it works. Any clues as to what I should be looking for? William, > HRESULT hr = OleLoadPicture(pstm, 0, FALSE, IID_IPicture, > (void**)&m_spIPicture) > hr = -21...

Help with a formula (Multiple lines to sum and return if)
Hello, Thank you in advance for the help. One sheet one I would like to return the sum of data from sheet two if the salesperson name matches. Here are the details: Sheet 1 In column A I have the names of sales people (listed by row) - header is "Name" In column B I have cells available to total the sales people numbers by month Sheet 2 In column A, the sales people are listed many times In column B, lists the Account name (not important for this help) In column C, is the total sold to that customer Now in the B column, I would like to match the name of the ...

In need of instant help
I was writing in a word document that I had saved in a USB memory. Suddenly it crashed and the document weren't to be found on the USB memory.I found a emergency saved notepad.txt.file copy on my harddrive. I tried to read it, but I could just read some parts of the text. I tried to read it in notepad, wordpad and in words. It looks like this "?????????????????????????????oh, la, la????????????????????????????????? this things just happens to me????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????...

Some help, please with code
Would someone please help me turn the following psuedo code into visual basic? It involves two tables. One table will be imported and named by the person using the form. The other table is named Tableappend and it has a query attached to it to do its thing. The involved fields on the table, that will be used during this code's runtime are: Random.postedamount Random.reportname Random.sapcompanycode The code shoudl do two passes, each loop looking for a specific set of information. in order to build tableappend with the proper records. The user imports a spreadsheet from excel, and...

Long time user,can't create a chart-help!
Using office since 1995 and creating superb charts. Just installed office 07 in a new computer and I am stuck. In the past for all additions I would enter ,for example =A1:A500,B1:B500, Choose my chart style and a chart would be generated after filling in the various dialogue boxes. I do the same now and I just get error messages. Can I set-up Excel to behave in the manner that I am accustomed to. Thanks for your help My 2007 machine is in the other room, so I can't test right now. Try referencing the address with the parent worksheet's name: =Sheet1!A1:A500,Sheet1!B1:B500 ...

Need Outlook-like Calendar
Hi All, I need a calendar control with the same kind of functionality as the calendar in Outlook. I want it to display events on individual days, not just allow "date picking". I found something like this at http://www.codeproject.com/miscctrl/CWMDateCtrl.asp but it doesn't look Access ready. Does anyone know of a control out there that can do these kinds of things and is ready to be dropped into an Access form? - Max Max A Flex Grid Control will probably do what you want. Have a look at - http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/Otherdownload.asp?...

Help with hyperlink
Hi, Someone else posted a topic a while ago that is similiar to something I would like to do - but not quite! (Topic is now close by a moderator as it was in 2004). The original post was - " Is it there a formula, that if you click on a Cell, you automatically go to another Cell in that worksheet? (without using a macro?) And the reply suggested using - =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",C5),C5) =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",sheetone!C5),sheetone!C5) =HYPERLINK("#"&CELL("address",'sheet two'!C5),'sheet t...

Outlook has found a problem and needs to close
Outlook 2003, when opened, displays the message "Outlook has found a problem and needs to close" It has made Outlook unavailable and useless. Would appreciate help. Charles Kerr ...

Need Advice for Office 2008 and Snow Leopard
I bought a new MacBook Pro (running 10.5.8) 3 weeks ago and installed Office 2008 at that time. I have updated to Office 12.2.1. I now have Snow Leopard ready to install. Are there any steps that I should take before installing/ upgrading to Snow Leopard to avoid having problems with my software, especially Office? Any and all advice would be greatly appreciated! Maria On 9/2/09 7:17 PM, in article ea615f7b-f258-4e18-8f9f-18c7cc1defa7@k13g2000prh.googlegroups.com, "Maria" <mteach32@yahoo.com> wrote: > I bought a new MacBook Pro (running 10.5.8) 3 weeks ago and installed &...