I can't get rid of 1 "Payment to Send' Reminder-M07

On my Home Page in the Reminder section, I have a "1 Payment to Send"
listed there. But there is NO payment to send. I"ve opened up back-up
copies as far back as May and the reminder is there, but there is no
payment that needs sending. Does anybody have an idea how I can get rid
of this Reminder?

 Just removing the Reminder from Home Page doesn't do it. When you put
the Reminder back on the Home Page, the "Payment to Send" is still
there. Clicking on the link just takes me to Bill Summary page.

0
rhodesbiz (125)
7/25/2006 11:57:22 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Can callout developed by .net 1.1 call web service developed by ne
Hi I am developing MS CRM and i need to integrate with other system which implemented by VS 2005 .NET 2.0. The part of integration is when user insert or update company in CRM, then it must be auto update company in other system also. The updating should be synchronizing. What i am thinking is i customized at Post Create, Post Update, Post delete of company entity of CRM, then in the code i will go to call web service which coded by .net 2.0 to proceed modify, or inseret company record in other system. My problem is from what i understand that CallOut has to code and compile by .....

Converting Crystal report from MSCRM 1.2
I have a client who has upgraded to V3.0 for CRM. They want to continue using Crystal for their reporting engine because they have 40 custom reports. Does anyone know how to easily accomplish this? I have created a new connection to the new CRM Views in SQL, but I can't seem to figure out how to easily replace all the fields that are currently in the report using the SSO connection to my new connection. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Amy many of the services such as rpttosql.com say they will only convert so far. some even say they will only get the general lay...

how do I get outlook to go online?
I can't seem to find an answer to my problem. I have installed Microsoft Outlook 2003 but everytime I click on it it says it cannot find a connection to the internet even though I am CONNECTED! Do I have to subscribe to something? Can someone please help. I am fast giving up on Outlook. Thanx. What kind of e-mail account are you using and how did you set it up? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** "Res" wrote: > I can't seem to ...

Getting appts to print on one page
I am using calendar assistant to print multiple overlaid calendars at once on letter size paper. All the appointments show up on the first page, except for one. This one pushes to a second monthly page duplicating the first. ie - I get two November 2009s - one with all appts except one and the other page with only the one rogue appointment -- Thanks, Alison ...

Unable to get DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in windows 7
I am trying to add an initial vidpn topology by implementing the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn call in the WDDM miniport driver. But starting from windows 7 i am unable to get the DxgkDdiRecommendFunctionalVidPn function call from dxgkrnl.After searching through the MSDN documentation i found out that the function is deprecated starting from windows 7. msdn link: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ee220395.aspx According to msdn "On a computer running Windows 7, the display mode manager (DMM) determines an appropriate VidPN topology to apply using VidPN history d...

OWA
SBS 2003 SP1, Exch 2003 SP2, FBA w/ SSL. If I add/delete a calendar event via OWA, I get a 5.1.7 NDR in my Inbox (pasted below). The calendar item is added/delete, and I see it in OWA or Outlook. I haven't seen any other posts similar to this, nothing on MS support. Any clues? ========== Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: Sent: 12/21/2006 8:24 AM The following recipient(s) could not be reached: System Attendant on 12/21/2006 8:24 AM The e-mail address could not be found. Perhaps the recipient moved to a different e-mail organization, or t...

HELP!!! Can't get forumla figured out!
Hello, This is my first posting to this forum, and I haven't been able to search using the right criteria (not even sure what I would search under) to find what I need so I thought I would post a thread with the question. I have an access query that gives me the results in a spreadsheet layout, with 2 worksheets on it. I need to create a forumla that will look at the data on the 2nd sheet and compare the values in 2 particular columns with the value in one cell on the 1st sheet and populate a different cell on the 1st sheet with a count of entries from the 2nd sheet. If Sheet B, Colu...

IS size vs EDB file size?? I don't get it!!
I am using Standard version of Ex 5.5. I realize the 16gig limit. My question is I have added up the Kbyte in Ex Admin and it does not come close to the actual size of the priv.edb file. I have done an offline defrag also but did not get any amount of space back. I have been through the MS knowledge base and have read the articles on this subject. The kbyte size is 1.6gig and my edb file size is 14.1gig. What is using over 12gig of space??? Any ideas would be very much appreciated. I don't have 12gig of rules as the MS knowledgebase suggests. "Orlando" <Oplasencia@tp...

get/change first operation on table 'uprEmployeeCount' failed
I created a 'test' company on V10, restored the backup from our real company into this test company. I have inactivated all the employees in the test company. Unless I enter Dynamics as sa, I get the following message: A get/change first operation on table 'uprEmployeeCount' failed accessing SQL Data. Under the more info button: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Drive][SQL Server] The EXECUTE permission was denied on the object 'zDP_UPR41600F_1',database 'DYNAMICS', schemo 'dbo'. I have deleted the UPR41600 table and recreated it but I still get the...

Can't get my Focus
I have a form(frmProducts) on a tab control object (TabClt) that is on another form(frmOrders). I have a search box on frmProducts that filters "On change" and then keeps its focus in that box. Private Sub txtDescSearch_Change() DoCmd.ShowAllRecords Me.Filter = "Description like '" & txtDescSearch & "*'" Me.FilterOn = True Me.txtDescSearch.SetFocus SendKeys "{F2}" End Sub It works fine when I open frmProducts by itself but when I open the tab it is on from frmOrders. When I enter the first search letter it does fi...

Modify Scheduled Payments description for future invoices
Since the Schedule Payments Setup window description field is passed to all invoices that may be printed from that schedule, this field should be able to be modified through the Edit Posted Transactions window. ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://ww...

HELP SCREENS, can't get help..
HELP SCREENS, can't get help.. 100723 1900 no pun.. can't get help on how to turn off "TILE" windows if using the term correctly. had seen setting somewhere, to stop Excel from minimizing to a narrow window when help opens (how the heck supposed to compare help to work doing when reducing window on us: cannot read window). where is the setting to stop windows / excel help from resizing to a narrow screen, when you open help. Top left of the help window autotile icon (looks like double page). It toggles between the help andexcel windows being tiled and vo...

Send Email Permissions
We are trying to send emails to a group of contacts using the IE client. We are going to tools, advanced find to define a group of contacts. Then we choose actions, send direct email. When we choose a template and try to complete the activity, we get a message saying that the user doesn't have permission for this action. Our administrative users can perform this action, but the Salesperson and Customer Service Users are not able to complete the action. We have perused the security role settings but are unable to figure out which one is affecting this. Any ideas? Hi Greg, I...

sending attachments #3
I downloaded all the security updates for Outlook 2000. Now Outlook can't send attachments. The attachments appear in the "send" directory, but the receiver of the email gets no attachments. Hi Stu, The Outlook security feature blocks attachments that are potentially unsafe. This security feature provides an additional level of protection against malicious messages. Although Outlook 2000 SR-1 or Outlook 2000 SR-1a blocks access to the attachment, the attachment still exists in the message. For more information on resolving this issue, please refer to Knowledge Base art...

a document has gone in compatibility mode how do I get it back
I lost a couple of documents that I had saved and was changing the saved title and as I have said the document has gone into compatibility and I cant get it back. ...

How to get total "conditional sum of cells" in a column?
Hi all, I have dollar amounts in one col, and status in another. I want the sum of those dollar amounts where the corresponding status cell is empty (blank). How do I do this? Thanks for any hints, cdj Status in Column A and dollar amounts in Column B: =SUMPRODUCT((A2:A100="")*B2:B100) -- HTH Sandy In Perth, the ancient capital of Scotland and the crowning place of kings sandymann2@mailinator.com Replace @mailinator.com with @tiscali.co.uk "sherifffruitfly" <sherifffruitfly@gmail.com> wrote in message news:bc08584b-1338-4b3f-8ab3-cc3e1602e581@n1g2000prb.go...

Outlook Client on CRM 1.2 Server Box for Demos
Hi, Did a CRM 1.2 install on Windows 2003 Server and all is working well. I have been seeing things on this newsgroup that say I should be able to install the Outlook client as well on this machine although it is an unsupported configuration. This is for demo's only. I am running it under Virtual PC. I would like to not have to have 2 Virtual PC images running just to show the Outlook integration to CRM. When I try to install the Outlook client I get a message at the start saying that the Outlook client is already installed. It is not. Suggestions anyone? Alan ...

Send/Receive Freezes
W2K w/Outlook XP - several rules created: Exception List Adult Content Senders Junk Senders where my name is not in the To box where my name is in the Cc box The last four have the setting of 'permanently delete it' the problem is that when I click Send/Receive OL freezes all the time forcing me to close it as it stops running. I can only Send/Receive with the rules checked off. I then have to open rules check them back on and hit the run/now. Is there something wrong with OL for this to happen all the time? TIA ...

how do i send a publisher calendar to blackberry?
-- Carrie Murphy Read the Blackberry manual but I strongly suspect you won't be able to do anything with a Publisher file at all on your phone. -- JoAnn Paules Microsoft MVP - Publisher How to ask a question http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375 "CARRIE" <so_cal_faith@msn.com> wrote in message news:A128BE10-D276-4B15-A74D-C472F3EA45A4@microsoft.com... > > -- > Carrie Murphy JoAnn, The Blackberry is a bit more than a phone... How to Do Everything with Your BlackBerry (How to Do Everything) http://www.powells.com/cgi-bin/biblio?inkey=4-978007225587...

Outlook sending unknown hidden messages
Hello all, My Outlook is sending hidden messages (as indicated by the status bar) when I don't have any, or sometimes one message, in my Outbox. They shouldn't be read receipts from legitimate Email, because I usually haven't opened any mail that contains receipt requests (I get VERY little mail from unknown sources, so I would know). I first noticed this when sending one piece of mail, and the status bar said sending 1 of 2 messages. Sometimes when I send one message it will start with "Sending message 2 of 3," then go to 3 of 3, and only then do the one message I ...

How do I block someone from sending me e-mail?
There is someone that keep sending me e-mail and I want to block them in Outlook, please help. Create a rule to delete the messages as they arrive. tools, rules wizard. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Join OneNote Tips mailing list: http://www.onenote-tips.net/ "Stargolf" <Stargolf@discussions...

Excel: how to merge data from 2 workbooks with 1 col. in common?
I've got two separate workbooks. Each workbook contains unique columns except for one, which is a "key" column, or an id field. Example: I have a client # column in both workbooks. In the first workbook, I also have first name and last name columns. In the second column, I have phone number and address columns. How do I merge the two workbooks into one so that for each client # I have their first name, last name, phone number, and address. Well, I think I'd start by getting all the data into one workbook. With both workbooks open, select the worksheet with the phone n...

Can get UserProperty Names but not Values?
>From C++ using UserProp->Name I can get the name of a UserProperty, but UserProp->Value.bstrVal always returns nothing, anyone have any ideas what I could be doing wrong and has anyone ever accessed UserProperties from C++? UserPropertiesPtr UserProps = Con->UserProperties; if (UserProps->Count > 0) { tot = UserProps->Count; UserPropertyPtr UserProp; for (i=1;i < tot + 1;i++) { UserProp = UserProps->Item(i); MessageBox(NULL,UserProp->Name,"Test - Name",MB_OK); char* sText; sText = (char*)UserProp->Val...

Getting machine name when connecting to db
We have an application in Access 2000, front end/back end design,10-12 users. I want to save the dates and times they enter and exitfrom the app from their workstations in a table in the back end.How do I get the name of their workstation to save to that table? Theworkstations have names like "sales1", "sales2", "Reception", etc.Paul Fenton Add error handling as required. Place in a module and call functionwhen needed.'example by Donavon Kuhn (Donavon.Kuhn@Nextel.com)Private Const MAX_COMPUTERNAME_LENGTH As Long = 31Private Declare Function GetComputerName L...

2003 Send on behalf of
How do you set up permissions to send on behalf of a distribution list? I see where you can set this up for an individual mailbox, but not a distribution list. This is on Exchange 2003. I did do this in Exchange 5.5 by giving the distribution list "Send As" authority, but I do not see anything like this in Exchange 2003. I can not find anything on this except incorrect information. Thanks Matt You can only grant the "Send As" permission for Distribution Groups. To do this go to the Security tab of the DG. "Matt1999" <xxscoffxx@aol.com> wrote in...