Type: SurfBoard Shim Doc Object View, 1.50KB
From: surf.mar@

I click open and it will load the login page. I enter my login and it says
the exact same thing over again. I hit open and it will load the next page.

This will happen for every Tab, link, or menu that I open. It's very
annoying.

Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried to find the answer on
Google and there's no info. I have already downloaded all the updates for the
program and still no luck.

Thx

--
ELIAKEL
0

In microsoft.public.money, ELIAKEL wrote:

>I'm having a problem with Microsoft Money 2008 Plus Home & Business and I
>think it must be a security setting thats not set right, but I can't find
>where to
>change it. It has something to do with Internet Explorer & Money (according
>to Google search).
>
>When I first open up the program it immediately pops up a box saying:
>
>Do you want to open or save this file?
>Name: MNY1CB4.surfplace
>Type: SurfBoard Shim Doc Object View, 1.50KB
>From: surf.mar@
>
>I click open and it will load the login page. I enter my login and it says
>the exact same thing over again. I hit open and it will load the next page.
>
>This will happen for every Tab, link, or menu that I open. It's very
>annoying.
>
>Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried to find the answer on
>Google and there's no info. I have already downloaded all the updates for the
>program and still no luck.

See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917377 helps.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
12/12/2008 5:26:42 PM
Thanks,

I will try it and get back with the result.
--
ELIAKEL

"Cal Learner-- MVP" wrote:

> In microsoft.public.money, ELIAKEL wrote:
>
> >I'm having a problem with Microsoft Money 2008 Plus Home & Business and I
> >think it must be a security setting thats not set right, but I can't find
> >where to
> >change it. It has something to do with Internet Explorer & Money (according
> >to Google search).
> >
> >When I first open up the program it immediately pops up a box saying:
> >
> >Do you want to open or save this file?
> >Name: MNY1CB4.surfplace
> >Type: SurfBoard Shim Doc Object View, 1.50KB
> >From: surf.mar@
> >
> >I click open and it will load the login page. I enter my login and it says
> >the exact same thing over again. I hit open and it will load the next page.
> >
> >This will happen for every Tab, link, or menu that I open. It's very
> >annoying.
> >
> >Anyone know how to fix this? I've tried to find the answer on
> >Google and there's no info. I have already downloaded all the updates for the
> >program and still no luck.
>
> See if http://support.microsoft.com/kb/917377 helps.

0
ELIAKEL (2)

Removing RAID controller at XP boot up
I installed a pci card with two ATA 133 HD drive ports it came with drivers, I think I installed the wrong driver (RAID instead of straight). Cant get rid of the Marvel Raid control because it comes up before boot and has presumably tucked itself in the bios somewhere. Is there a solution? Perhaps reflashing the bios? Charlie+ "Charlie+" <charlie@xxx.net> wrote in message news:k47mq55qel8a848nl8u1l7rp31uvvdhg4m@4ax.com... > I installed a pci card with two ATA 133 HD drive ports it came with > drivers, > I think I installed the wrong driver (RAID inste...

Exchange 5.5 MTA Event-ID 290 after site removal
Hi, hopefully someone can help me. We have Exchange 5.5 Org (most SP4) ā€“ 1 hub site and 5 spoke sites. In our hub site we have 1 connector server and one mailbox server. Due to Exchange server consolidation, I removed one site (KB324340) ā€“ same procedure as I did it three times before - Now Iā€™m getting every 4 hours on the bridgehead server in the hub site the following event-id, which points to the old and removed server/site: MTA Event-ID 290 ā€“ NDR,.. A non-delivery report (reason code unable-to-transfer and diagnostic code unrecognised-OR-name)) is being generated for message message. ...

Strange Exchange 2003 Pop Problem
If anyone may be able to shed some light on this strange happening I would really appreciate it. I have Exchange Server 2003 running, all of my users can check their email using Outlook/Popping just fine. They also can all go to OWA and check their email fine. I have one user that can use OWA to check her mail, it takes her password, lets her in but if she tries to use Outlook on her desktop it keeps popping up a password error. No matter which station I am at, I can not check email with this account other than using OWA with a web browser. Nothing was changed on the server, I have reset the...

Reinstall Money on New Hard Drive
I installed Money Plus Deluxe on a desktop and a laptop, which expires Feb. 2010. The hard drive has to be replaced on the desktop and probably won't last much longer. Since I already activated Money twice, my understanding is that my choices are to purchase another copy of Money Plus to install on new hard drive and use until it expires in 2011, or purchase Quicken now to convert files and then re-install Quicken on new hard drive. Or would I be able to download my backup files of Money on new hard drive and then convert to a fresh install of Quicken without doing the con...

certin messages block POP download.
Hi all, I have an Exchange 2003 server with @ 300 users with many virtual domains. Problem I have is that one domain in particular has certin messages getting stuck while downloading and have to be cleared in Webmail in order to free the mailbox. They mainly seem to be HTML messages but there have been two text ones from another Virtual Domain. I am stumped. I get no errors in the logs and have turned on diagnostics logging to watch whan it is happening and do not see anything. I have elimantated Outlook by trying Outlook Express at the same thing happens. They get sometimes as many a...

Pictures removed from sent emails
I've always been able to paste pictures (such as screen shots) from the clipboard within the body of HTML emails, but something's happened and now when I paste a picture it gets removed before it's sent. I can see the picture in the email when I'm writing it, but after clicking Send and opening the email in my Outbox before sending, there's just a blank empty frame with the message "The linked image cannot be displayed. The file may have been moved, renamed or deleted. Verify that the link points to the correct file and location." and the little &...

Void trans. Money 2006 doesn't recog.goes to same transaction/bug?
In my checking acct. I entered a check number and it had to be voided. When I try to to go to a new withdrawal, it starts with the number that was just voided instead of going to the next check, is this another bug? I tried closing the program and restarting but does the same thing. They fix this in 2007 also? Seems the more I work with 2006, seems to be bug infested and they want you to buy 2007 to fix it? Bruce I just tried this in M07 and M04. I entered # 2111. Then I voided it. Then I went to enter another new transaction. In both versions, It started the transaction by auto-fil...

Limited User can't use Money
I've installed Money 2004 in hopes to clear this same problem I had with 2001, to no avail. I installed Money 04 with my System Administrator acct. It works fine for me. But when my wife tries with her Limited Account, she cannot get access. How do I get her access to this program and data? I've tried installing it in the All Users dir, but no help. I really don't want to give her Sys Admin priveleges just to use Money. Thanks to anyone that can help. MS Support has no info on this, nor does a Google search turn anything up. If she creates a new Money file, can you b...

Scheduling Hyper-V Snapshots 2008 R2
Hello, In 2008 R2 is there a way to schedule snapshots in the GUI without having to write a script? I figure it must be there but for some reason I'm not seeing it. Hi Boe, sorry but this is not directly possible via Hyper-V GUI. You need to use powershell here. The command-lets for powershell can be downloaded at codeplex -> Hyper-V PS Library -> http://pshyperv.codeplex.com/Wikipage These commands are snapshot relevant : Get-VMSnapshot - Returns SnapShots for one or more VM(s) Get-VMSnapshotTree - Displays all the Snapshots of a VM in a tree view Selec...

Money using wrong date to calculate ROI YTD
I have opened a new file in Money to track investments for a stock club. I entered all transactions, which go back to Jan. 2002. When I look at performance for the account, the ROI YTD is not accurate, as Money is using values for the stocks going back only 6 months form the date I enterd the transactions rather than the values as of 1/1/03. What to do? In microsoft.public.money, Brooks wrote: >I have opened a new file in Money to track investments for >a stock club. I entered all transactions, which go back >to Jan. 2002. When I look at performance for the account, &g...

How do I Remove a Split from my Comments in Excel 2003?
I have set my current workbook to split/freeze the first column and first 2 rows. Now, when I add a comment to the second row (in any column) my comments are cut off if I should scroll down. I don't ever remember the behavior before. And I don't know what I've done to enable it but it's really annoying. How do turn this off. Instead of Window>Split try selecting B3 then Window>Freeze Panes to hold top 2 rows and left column in view when scrolling. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:54:01 -0700, JesusPresley <JesusPresley@discussions.microsoft.com>...

Can I remove blanks from a range without using sort?
I have a range of cells A1:a10, say, which obtain data from another source. Some of those cells a3, a6:a8, say, under certain conditions, will be blank. How do I reorder this range such that the cells containing information are listed together, removing the blanks? I want to do this using a formula, rather than filter or sort, as the data, and hence the blank cells, will change, and I want to perform analysis on the cells containing data. this is from one of the newsgroup correspondents use this code statement Range("a1:a10").SpecialCells(xlCellTypeBlanks).EntireRow.Del...

Switch from Money 2003 Deluxe & Business-> Money 2003
I just purchased a new computer and Money 2003 is preinstalled. On my other computer, I was using Money 2003 Deluxe and Business. When I loaded my backup in Money 2003, I received a message that since the previous version was for business, I would not be able to access my business accounts. Not a problem. The problem that I am having is that all of my balances are -$170,999,999 on every account and that a bugdet and cash flow are set up. I can't figure out how to make this right, and get the correct balances updated. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance for the help. DH In ...

Disabling Microsoft Money Background Banking Service (mnybbsvc.exe) in 2007
I found the instructions for 2008, which is a simple check box in the settings, but is there any way to disable it in earlier versions? In microsoft.public.money, Milhouse Van Houten wrote: >I found the instructions for 2008, which is a simple check box in the >settings, but is there any way to disable it in earlier versions? You could remove your LiveID. ...

Money is Having PASSWORD Problems.
Several Money users have not been able to access they Money data since early this week. Microsoft is working on a solution, They will post here when they have it! Thanks No WAY, really? >-----Original Message----- >Several Money users have not been able to access they >Money data since early this week. Microsoft is working on >a solution, They will post here when they have it! > >Thanks >. > ...

Money 2005 Calendar
Is there any way to pring out the bill calendar? Quicken allowed you to do this and it was one of the more awesome features in Quicken. ...

Upgrade From Money 2004 to 2005
I was running Money 2004 Deluxe with no problems and then converted to Money 2005. When I click on the Portfolio Manager icon, the screen that appears only has today's date, "Portfolio Manager", and "Quotes delayed at least 20 minutes" below the dark blue line that starts with "investing Home". Nothing else is on the page below the blue line...no investments, and no menu on the left. I could sure use some help on this one.... ...

Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool
Just a quick question, I am wondering if anyone else is having problems downloading Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool. I can download/install it from the Windows Update site but, it will not install using Automatic Updates. This is obviously not a serious problem but, I would like to solve it if possible. Rick Never such a problem here. Always state your full Windows version (e.g., WinXP SP3; WinXP 64-bit SP2; Vista SP1; Vista 64-bit SP2; Win7; Win7 64-bit) when posting in a forum or newsgroup. Please do so in your next reply. What anti-virus application or sec...

Entourage 2008 lost 11 days of information
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Email Client: pop My setup has the folder &quot;Office 2008 Identities&quot; on an external HD and an alias pointing to that location (without the &quot;alias&quot; extension) in &quot;Microsoft User Data&quot;. This allows me to use the same Entourage data on two different Mac's at two locations. I also automatically clone the real Identities folder 5 times a day to a different external HD using SuperDuper. The SuperDuper schedule shows the actions were all successful when they were s...

office 2008 beta
I wish to uninstall an expired beta version, but the program closes after displays the message that the office is expired. How can I do it? Thanks. In article <d027e598-7a78-435c-84eb-e0bce0d7ec2d@d61g2000hsa.googlegroups.com>, "jonathan.vivenzio@gmail.com" <jonathan.vivenzio@gmail.com> wrote: > I wish to uninstall an expired beta version, but the program closes > after displays the message that the office is expired. How can I do > it? If the Remove Office application doesn't work, I'd start with deleting the Office 2008 folder, and the preferences...

How to remove send/receive externally for a user
I have a request to setup some users for internal email only and remove their ability to send/receive external email. How do I do this? I have a 1 Exchange 2003 Server. Thanks see this: http://www.msexchange.org/tutorials/MF009.html "Paula" <Paula@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9224AEFD-0A70-41A9-9411-3D932D580D6E@microsoft.com... > I have a request to setup some users for internal email only and remove their > ability to send/receive external email. How do I do this? > > I have a 1 Exchange 2003 Server. > > Thanks In Exchange 5.5 ...

Money 2008 #4
Is Money 2008 usable in the UK, and how can I obtain it? Yes it is usable but it cannot read a previous UK Money file. Also if you do go down the USA version route and MS decide to produce a UK version in the future then you would not be able to upgrade. Note that it is lined up with the US fiscal rules on capital depreciation/gains tax and various other annoyances - chief of which is the inability to spell cheque! The only way you can get M2008 USA is to download it from the MS site. Note you cannot have a CD version and you need to quote a USA address - 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, Was...

SBS 2008 Reboot
I have a client who needed to reboot their server this AM (we couldn't log onto RWW, when this happens, they reboot. It happens once every couple of months.) Upon rebooting, they called and are telling me they are getting a windows titled "Windows Complete PC Restore". Why would this come up on a normal reboot? Did they have a failure of some sort? Can we get by this screen to get the server back online? I thought I would try here first, as I cannot get to the site until later this afternoon. Thank you in advance. -- Ron Anthony Quinn Is the SBS2008 DVD ...

32 character payee field limit in Money 2005
I know this issue has been addressed before but I am wondering if there has been any update. As others have expressed, I find the 32 character limit ridiculous, even if it does comply with OFX standards. When I download my statements from my various banks, they invariably stretch beyond 32 characters, such as: BANKOFAMERICA ATM WITHDRAWAL ON which should read: BANKOFAMERICA ATM WITHDRAWAL ON 12/16/2003 FROM KIRKLAND, WA or BANKER ON LINE TRNSFR FROM CHECK which should read: BANKER ON LINE TRNSFR FROM CHECKING 82065555 The disappointing part is that, in general, the important informa...

2006 Money Standard and 2001
i am usin g 2001 Money I have it backed up on disks...my computer died.. i have to buy the new microsoft money 2006... do i do anything special to install my old info from the disks? ty Provide M2001 and M2006 are both US or both UK you can restore the M2001 file. If the backups are on floppies I would move the slider to write protect the floppies then copy to the hard disk and restore from there. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money For UK tips & fixes see http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny. For wishes or suggestions see http://register.m...