How to print last page of checking?

I'm using Money 2004 Small Business.  In a checking account, how do I
print a certain date range?  The only option is to print all or some
select number of pages, which is useless since you have no idea which
page you are on.

Thanks,
Brett

0
account (146)
12/30/2005 4:23:45 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Try a customized transactions by account report.

In microsoft.public.money, brett wrote:

>I'm using Money 2004 Small Business.  In a checking account, how do I
>print a certain date range?  The only option is to print all or some
>select number of pages, which is useless since you have no idea which
>page you are on.

In addition to Dick's suggestion, I like to print the register to a
PDF file. With that I can then commit to paper only the things I
want.

PDF995 and CutePDF are free programs that let you "print" to a PDF
file.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
12/30/2005 5:05:26 PM
I did that but was hoping there would be an easier way.  Seems simply
enough to put a date range right there on the registry print option.

Brett

0
account (146)
12/30/2005 6:33:36 PM
The options you see are the options it's got. Not many at all.

> I did that but was hoping there would be an easier way.  Seems simply
> enough to put a date range right there on the registry print option.

I always tell it to print page 99, It will come back & say there are
only 75 pages. I then print page 74&75 since the last page may only
have a few entries.

"brett" <account@cygen.com> wrote in message
> I'm using Money 2004 Small Business.  In a checking account, how do I
> print a certain date range?  The only option is to print all or some
> select number of pages, which is useless since you have no idea which
> page you are on.
>
> Thanks,
> Brett

Dear Microsoft, than you so much for being inovative. [and yes, I did
spell innovative incorrectly as it applies to my rhetorical statement]

Brett

0
account (146)
12/31/2005 9:21:23 PM
They don't read this newsgroup in any organized way. If you want to get a
message to them, try direct support or wish list channels, not posting here.

> Dear Microsoft, than you so much for being inovative. [and yes, I did
> spell innovative incorrectly as it applies to my rhetorical statement]

Receipt template
Hi! I'm making custom receipt template. I use different headers ("OverlayFirstPage" and "OverlayOnlyPage" differs from "OverlayMiddlePage" and "OverlayLastPage"). Problem is that these headers are of quite different size and there is a lot of space between header and document section on middle and last page. Can I define different <TOP> parameters in <DOCUMENT> depending on what page it is (or what overlay uses)? Thanks, Koit I got it myself, using page number: <IF> <CONDITION>\p=1 | \p=\t</CONDITION> <T...

Printing Sheets to Multiple Destinations
Is there anyway to "program" an Excel workbook to print each sheet to a different printer? Here is my situation: I use a workbook to send daily prices to my customers. The first sheet is my data entry and each sheet following is customly set up to suit the appropriate customer and linked to the data entry sheet. I then click on each sheet and fax to the appropriate customer using WinFax.(each sheet goes to a different fax number) I'm looking for a way to automate my faxing/printing process. Is there a macro or anything that can be added in each sheet of my workbook so it will ...

Changing the default page size in visio2002
Hi all, I have set up a template for a series of flowcharts, which includes a foreground page, a background page and a specific stencil. I set the page size to A4 in the page properties (for both foreground and background pages) for the printer paper size and made the drawing "same as printer paper" size. Next time I created a new document from the template, the foreground, background and stencil are as expected, but the page size has returned to 'Letter'. Is there any way to make the default page size 'A4' and make it stick? I would have preferred something like i...

Re: Re: api to check wheter xml is well formed #2
You mean the XmlTextReader. Ashish wrote: > Are there any functions in .Net which can be used to verify whether xml is > well formed? That's quite unusual requirement. Usually, when XML is built using XML API such as XmlTextWriter you don't need to check if it's well-formed - you can trust standard API. When your XML is loaded into in-memory store, such as XmlDocument - it's well-formed by definition. And when you just have a string or file and want to check it's well-formdness, use XmlTestReader: XmlReader r = new XmlTextReader(...); try { while (r.Read()...

change page setup from printing 1 business card to 2 rows of 5
the program wont let me make this simple change. all i want to do is set up the page so that it prints the card in two rows of 5 but there is no way to change it. Oh but there is, give this a try. Here's I do it with Publisher 2000. File Page Setup Special Size Business Card from the drop down menu OK Create card. Assuming you are using standard business card stock of 2 wide and 5 high; File Print Page options button Print multiple copies per sheet Custom options button Margins = .5" Gap = 0" Side Margins =...

XP check files and repair?
Hi, Is there a function in XP setup where Windows can check to see that all it's os files are there and if not, copy the missing or corrupted files to from the setup disc? Thanks John Install xp cd (retail),exit the menu page,go to run,type: cmd In cmd type: Sfc /Scannow Once its thru,remove xp cd,type: CHKDSK C: /F Agree to restart,type: EXIT Restart pc. "rock" wrote: > Hi, > > Is there a function in XP setup where Windows can check to see that all > it's os files are there and if not, copy the missing or corrupted files > ...

using outlook,how can i check my message has been sent?
after you send a message check in sent items folder Sharath "learner" <learner@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:060AC8D3-B30C-4A0C-8E4E-454D5480F672@microsoft.com... > ...

Removing the Last Exchange 55 server
have recently completed an In Place Upgrade from Exchange 55 running in an NT domain to an Exch2k3 running in AD 2003. Currently the environment is in mixed mode (thanx Exh2k3 SP1) amd I want to go to native mode. My first and only Exch 55 server needs to be delete. As per MS paper on "Upgrading Exchange server 55 to Exchange server 2003 in a Medium sized oranization" I am concerned about systems folder from Exch 55 to Exh2K3. I have used the pfmigrate utility to replicate my public folders without the /S switch. All is well and now I want to go to native mode. Do I need to ...

Page Bread Bug!!
Hi, I am a fairly experienced user of XL but I still have not found an explanation for this happening... Sometimes a workbook will suddenly switch to a page PER CELL for every worksheet within it (and all other open workbooks as far as I can tell). Has anyone seen this before and know why it happens? Once it happens i can't find anyway of reverting to normal except by closing and not saving (I've tried all the obvious page setup options etc.) Thanks in advance. ...

How to ShellExec IE to the home page?
Howdy, From my win32 C++ app I need to spawn an instance of Internet Explorer (or the default browser, either way is fine) that just opens to the browser's home page. I know how to shellexec a specific http file, but not how to get the default browser to just open to its home page. Another obvious way to skin this cat (that I'm not sure about) is to find a way to know where the iexplorer.exe is located and fire it off with CreateProcess. Is there a documented registry setting that points to either IE or the default browser's exe file? The solution needs to work with all versi...

How to start header on second page?
I want the header to start on the second page. Other programs prompt you where to start. Excel doesn't seem to do this. Do I have to write a macro to accomplish this? If so, how do I find out how to do that? IF you mean that you want a constant row to appear on each PRINTED sheet then file>page setup>sheet>rows to appear -- Don Guillett SalesAid Software donaldb@281.com "LLeips" <LLeips@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:95BADAB4-E7D1-487A-B283-360A3DACC7D4@microsoft.com... > I want the header to start on the second page. Other programs p...

report footers at bottom of page
How do I position a footer at bottom of page when the number of recods in the details section is variable? -- John John Vincent wrote: >How do I position a footer at bottom of page when the number of recods in the >details section is variable? In general, you can't. There are so many things that may be going on in a report (Can Grow, KeepTogether, the number of details, etc) that it is impossible to figure out if the report footer will fit on the same page or another page. In some restricted scenarios, it may be possible, but your best bet is to figure out ho...

Extra Data when Printing email
On my work computer I can print email and everything works fine excep for one thing... at the top of the email is always posts some data (on line across the top) that has nothing to do with the email I a printing. The line consits of some data from a very old email and add the date subject, sender, and time. Then the rest of the email print normally on the rest of the page. Any ideas as to why outlook is addin this extra data ----------------------------------------------- ~~ Message posted from http://www.ExcelTip.com ~~View and post usenet messages directly from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...

journal printing interrupted
Hello, I have an issue where a SOP batch always results in the: " batch was interrrupted while receiving data from another module and is available in the Batch Recovery Window." error. It is available batch recovery with a status of "Journal Printing Interrupted". Upon further checking I found I am unable to print anything so it seems to be a print driver/setup issue. The system is remote so I don't have access to the printer. Is this possibly a service pack issue? ...any ideas? thx, Doug -- Doug Wilson Great Plains Consultant MCS Canada ...

Publisher doesn't let me edit anything from the master page
Anything on the Master Page is uneditable. I used the master page before to put stuff on every page and edit it individually. It won't let me select it on those individual pages if its on the master page. is there an option somewhere to allow changes to be made to the stuff on the master page after it's applied to a page?? -- -angry and frustrated customer JJ wrote: > Anything on the Master Page is uneditable. I used the master page > before to put stuff on every page and edit it individually. It won't > let me select it on those individual pages if its on the master...

Outlook not printing headers
Hi there, I am trying to print a hard copy of emails that i send. When i attempt tp print the email only the body of the email and my signature are printing. The headers (To:, From:, Subject: etc...) are not visible. I don't think this is an issue but just an option I am overlooking somewhere. I have thouroughly searched the options from tools and have had no success. Any Ideas? Thanks ...

Last Contact Date 11-14-07
Has anyone come up with a report that can extrapolate last contacted dates from the CRM.? If so please help with some ideas -- IT Manager ...

Number of Pages: A Better Way?
Word 2003 Windows Vista Business I'm trying to determine programmatically the number of pages in one document for use in another document. I've worked out that: NumberOfPagesInOtherDoc = OtherDoc.ActiveWindow.Panes(1).Pages.Count gets me what I want, and it is probably robust enough for my current needs. However, I'm wondering if there isn't a more efficient way. I recognise that the concept of "the number of pages in a document" is a somewhat fluid thing - influenced by stuff like the printer driver, etc. - but I somehow expected there to be a mo...

Checking For Numeric Before Computing?
Seems like: =IF(ISNUMBER(R8C15),IF(R8C15 > 0, R8C15/R1C17,Null),Null) Should return Null if R8C15 contains "xxx". But it returns "#NAME?" instead. Can anybody see what I'm doing wrong? (I'm pushing that "IF" statement into the cell's .FormulaR1C1 via VBA code) On Jul 11, 9:39 am, PeteCresswell <PeteCr...@gmail.com> wrote: > Seems like: > > =IF(ISNUMBER(R8C15),IF(R8C15 > 0, R8C15/R1C17,Null),Null) > > Should return Null if R8C15 contains "xxx". > > But it returns "#NAME?" instead. >...

printing background
I am using the 2000 version and the graphic (fill effect is gray) is not printing at all as a watermark. I have searched every Publisher Help and Troubleshooter issue for watermarks in the background, but nothing addresses this problem I am having. I did check to confirm that my printer has the latest drivers. I greatly appreciate any guidance with this dilemma. Andy Publisher doesn't use Watermarks the way Word will. In Publisher, View, Background (ctrl+m), put your lightly colored graphic here. I have found if you use WordArt and select a very light aqua it will print light...

Pretty print XML?
I am sure this has been asked enough to warrant an FAQ but I could not find it. Does anyone have some code and maybe an XSLT stylesheet that would allow me to transform an XML string to a "pretty" version (nodes indented on separate lines, etc.)? Thank you for your help. Kevin Kevin Burton wrote: > I am sure this has been asked enough to warrant an FAQ but I could not > find it. > > Does anyone have some code and maybe an XSLT stylesheet that would allow > me to transform an XML string to a "pretty" version (nodes indented on > separate lines, et...

Landscape printing
Hello .. I am brand new to Visio and apologise if this is the dumbest question ever .. I am trying to print in Landscape mode, have the printer settings correct as far as I can see, have the latest driver for my printer HP Deskjet 5740 but it keeps printing in Portrait mode. Also sometimes it prints and other times it doesn't ... strange or what? Some help would really be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Abay check a print preview; may it gives a clue? try setting at "portrait"; sometimes they have been known to be reversed for some odd reason in some drawing setups a...

The page cannot be displayed
hi, i've recently installed CRM 3.0 but could not view it on my desktop via IE (the page cannot be displayed). but if i try to browse it on the server using IIS (right click the website and 'browse'), it works fine. i tried disabling the pop-up blocker on my PC but still the same error. any suggestions? thanks. bob What URL are you using to try to browse CRM? You said you can browse via IIS, so I take it that you can't browse it using IE even on your server. This likely means that you have to set up DNS entries and headers in your CRM website so that you can get to ...

how to have excel repeat a template on each page of each workshee.
i have created a template that i want to have on each page of each worksheet. is there command to make this happen/ You can create a new default template, with your preferred settings: Open a new workbook. Copy your template onto each worksheet Choose Save As From the Save As Type dropdown, choose Template (*.xlt) Name the File "Book.xlt" Save it in the XLStart folder (usually in Program Files/Microsoft Office/Office) When you click the New button on the toolbar, the new workbook will be based on this template. If you want new sheets to be inser...

Macro to Check Dates
I have a list of names and dates whereby the names could be listed multiple times. What I would like to define is how many days there are between the dates that a name appears. As an example the name Frank appears with a date of 01/01/2010 and then appears down the list again with a date of 03/01/2010. How many days are there between each date for Frank. Frank could be listed more than twice, multiple times. Also there are probably 20 different names in this list that are listed multiple times with different dates and the list is at least a year old. OK Beep Beep, - assu...