How to make a loan to myself?

I'm using Money 2005 for Small Business.

My wife made a loan from our shared checking account to my business to buy a
truck. I need to track this as a loan and pay interest so it's deductible.
How do I do this?

I've tried creating the loan and specifying that I LOANED the money. When I
make a payment from my business checking account, the balance on the loan
goes UP instead of down.

I've tried creating the loan and specifying that I BORROWED the money. When
I make a payment from my business checking account, the balance on the loan
goes down, but the money doesn't get transferred back to the shared checking
account. It disappears into the ether.

How do I set this up? This has to be pretty common.

0
steve7556 (3)
2/4/2007 5:14:17 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

loan how to...
http://loan-how-to.blogspot.com/ ...

Can I make a log/linear plot with excel? If so, how?
Yes. Format Axis, Scale tab & select "laogarithmic scale". -- David Biddulph "Heidi" <Heidi@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:5DFDAE0E-1FDC-4D62-ACA6-A71FB9908361@microsoft.com... > ...

How can I make the Outlook calendar automatically open when I boot up ?
Is there a way I can make my Outlook Calendar automatically open to remind of what I've got to do ? I am using Windows XP Sp3 & Ofc 2000 Pro. Thanks ! "Bubey" <catlov@earthlink.net> wrote in message news:%23fNFEmJmKHA.2188@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl... > Is there a way I can make my Outlook Calendar automatically > open to remind of what I've got to do ? > I am using Windows XP Sp3 & Ofc 2000 Pro. > Thanks ! Why don't you put Outlook shortcut into Startup folder of your Start menu, and make Calendar default folder by setting it in ...

Data Collection Via Email -- error message that does not make sens
I have a query in Access 2007. It contains a date from one table, and a date from a table that has a one to many relationship (and a few other text fields). The dates are both formated as "Short Date". In Access, I can open the query and add in a new record with no difficulties. I have used the wizzard to set up a form to collect the data via email. I send the form out. When I try to process the form upon return, it keeps failing saying that my date field (the one in the may side of the relationship) can not be updated (the message in Outlook 2007 says "Fail...

How to make a user appear in a particular address book
I have a user that appears in the Global Address List, but I'd like him to appear in one of the other smaller address lists. How do I set a user to appear in the list of my choice? Thanks. Mentioning the version of Exchange Server you're on helps respond to such issues. By modifying the LDAP filter to ensure it picks up that user - does the user share any common attributes with other recipients on that address list? To specifically add one single user to an Address List that otherwise doesn't pick up that user, add the following: (&(objectClass=user)(cn=FirstName Last...

Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incoming HTML messages.
How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in incoming HTML messages. -- "J. J." JDJ <jj@invalid.invalid> wrote: > How can I make Make Outlook 2003 default to and use Large Text size in > incoming HTML messages. I would think that the sender controls the text size for incoming HTML messages. -- Brian Tillman On the View Drop Down of an open message window there is a Text Size menu bar which when you mouse on it gives you 5 choices. I just want it to default to largest so I don't have to go through that with each new message I read. ...

Define inputs and outputs to make functions from sheets
Suggestion: Add a feature to Excel which allows a sheet to be defined as a function in another sheet, with names input cells, and named output cells. For instance, if I had a complex sheet named "estimator" which determined an inflated future cost of a room using inputs "seats" and "technology_level" and produced the result "future cost", let me call it from another sheet by setting a cell = "estimator(seats=50, technology_level=3, return future_cost)" or something of the sort. This would be a wonderful feature since it would allow more...

Making a cell have a rounded corner?
I am trying to put a fill color in a cell with the top right corner being rounded for presentation purposes. Does anyone have an idea? Is it even possible? AFAIK, you can't do this in the cell. You might be able to work it out with the Drawing Tools, depending on what version of Excel you are using. I created a Rounded Rectangle that matched the cell borders--You can force a shape to grab cell borders if you hold Alt while you drag out the drawing. Then, I went to the Fill Color option on the Drawing Toolbar. If you choose more Fill Colors, you can set transparency, which would mak...

How to make a form transparent
Hello, Please tell me how to make my form Transparent? "Milad" <CADORecordBinding@iryahoo.com> �������/�������� � �������� ���������: news:%23MtODT4dEHA.2812@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Hello, > Please tell me how to make my form Transparent? > > Hello ! Use function SetLayeredWindowAttributes . Alex ...

I think I want to make a Macro
Hi Everyone, I generally use excel to make nice forms and basic sorting, and basic calculations. I just exported some data from a data mining program into an excel spreadsheet. I then used this spreadsheet as a linked table for an access database in an update query. I use a patient number field to link my data. I had trouble with this column and the only thing that worked to make the data compatable with my access data was to create a new column and I used this expression =TEXT(B2, "0"). I then had to use this column to link my data. I also have to delete the first column and...

How do I make a graph with Stones and Pounds on an axis in Excel?

I Need a Loan
I need a loan for $400 right away. I will pay 10 Cents on each dollar in two weeks. Call (909) 795-6465 -- NAK Office Support Services http://groups.msn.com/NAKOfficeSupport/ NAKOfficeSupport@groups.msn.com ...

how do i make office document imaging the default for open faxes .
i need to make office document imaging the default to open tif files in outlook, can someone please help Right click on a TIF file, choose Open With then Choose Program That dialog should allow you to do what you want. "Wess" <Wess@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:387FF921-0B03-418E-80CC-1A0AEBA05663@microsoft.com... >i need to make office document imaging the default to open tif files in > outlook, can someone please help ...

how to make that the subform can grow without running over the textboxes at the bottom of the mainform.
Hi I have mainform that contains textboxes then subform datasheet beneath and after that there is a textboxes again. The problem is when the mainform grows it runs over the textboxes that at the button of the main form. I need to know how to make that the subform can grow without running over the textboxes at the bottom of the mainform. Thanks Set the Can Grow attribute for the detail section, assuming that's where the various controls are located. HTH -- -Larry- -- "Chipcom" <bz1977@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1191388299.890979.46580@d55g2000hsg.googlegroups.co...

How do I make an attachment appear on a line under the CC bar ?
My comp got reset, I had my attachments appearing on a line under the CC fields, now it appears in the body of my message. How do I move back the location of my attachments to that line. Microsoft has a page that explains this with a few pictures: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA012319531033.aspx Messages that have attachments are identified by a paper clip icon in the message list. Depending on the format of the message that you receive, attachments will appear in two different places in the message. If the message format is HTML or plain text, attachments will appear in the at...

Using classification for a loan payment
I have used the classification 'property' and set up properties withing this. I want to assign loan payments to a particular property but Money is not allowing me to do this. It always removes the classification which is not helpful as I do not then get the mortgage payments in with the other property expenses. Is there any way round this? Any help would be appreciated. Thank you. You can add classification to the elements of a loan payment once it is recorded in the register by editing the transaction, going into the splits, and classifying the split elements. You cannot sched...

Trying to figure out what is making this call
I am getting the following call to my Database and it seems to be running extremely long. Does anyone know anything about this specific call? Query in SQL 2005 "(@ActivityPartyId0 uniqueidentifier,@PartyId0 uniqueidentifier,@PartyObjectTypeCode0 int,@ActivityId0 uniqueidentifier,@ParticipationTypeMask0 int)insert into ActivityPartyBase(ActivityPartyId, PartyId, PartyObjectTypeCode, ActivityId, ParticipationTypeMask) values (@ActivityPartyId0, @PartyId0, @PartyObjectTypeCode0, @ActivityId0, @ParticipationTypeMask0)" Thanks Al Hi Al, Tough to say for sure, but it's writing rec...

Make a list of dates of all Fridays for 2002 thru 2007?
How can I make a list of the dates of all Fridays in the period beginning in 2002 thru 2007, or year by year? Thanks. -Dennis -- Dennis Kessler http://www.denniskessler.com/acupuncture Enter the date of the first Friday you want to start with in A1, eg 04/01/2002 and put this formula in A2: =A1+7 Format that cell as a date and copy it down for as many rows as you need (about 365 rows). Hope this helps. Pete On Nov 22, 8:51 pm, dk_ <nob...@spamless.com> wrote: > How can I make a list of the dates of all Fridays in the period beginning in > 2002 thru 2007, or year by ye...

How do I stop Excel from making copies of files?
About three or four of my Excel 2003 files keep making copies of themselves and the more files I delete, the more copies they make. I have over 200 copies of these files on my hard drive. how do I get these bunnies to stop multiplying? I've never seen any version of excel do this. Can you describe how they get made? In fact, before you do that, try opening excel in safe mode: close excel windows start button|run excel /safe Then file|open one of the "parent" workbooks. Then do whatever you do to cause the offspring. Did you get a litter this time? If no, then maybe th...

How do I make a condition in Excel 2000 to print out the output?
Hello, I need some help, I wanted to make a condition so when a item is less then what it suppost to be I wanted it to turn red and at the end I would like a print out of all the item that are in red, or when the condition is met I would like a print out. Could someone help me out with this problem? I am trying to inventory some of my item in Excel for now then try to put it in a access form but for now I would like to setup the condition so I can have a good idea on how to do this. Could also someone give me a web site where I can make up some formala myself? Thank You Hi for coloring see:...

Can I make a single tab disabled instead of the whole tab control?
For example, a tab control has 3 pages(tabs), and what I want to do is to make the first page(tab) disabled. Thanks for any help! The way I handle this in my application is like the following. This does not disable the tab, but it removes the text. Then I have other code in the property sheet that detects if the disabled tab is selected and makes the next tab active instead. // in the property sheet class CTabCtrl* pTab = GetTabControl(); ASSERT (pTab); TC_ITEM ti; char szText[2]; ti.mask = TCIF_TEXT; ti.pszText = szText; ti.cchTextMax = 1; VERIFY( pTab->GetItem( nPage, &ti)); st...

making changes to excel file on Windows 2003 small business server
I am using excel in office 2000 and I am unable to make changes to a file and save it. I have the write permission. I have tried sharing the workbook with excel and it still didn't work.I can make changes to other office documents like word files with no problems. I can not understand why it will mot let me change and save an excel file. Any help anyone can give me will be greatly appreciated. -- Michael Flowers Do you get any error message when you try to save it? If yes, post it. Michael Flowers wrote: > > I am using excel in office 2000 and I am unable to make changes ...

how to make four page brochure?
How do you make a four page brochure/invitation with a single piece of paper? File / Page Setup / Booklet / OK. Automatically Insert Pages? Yes. -- John Inzer "trilose" <trilose@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:11FEFC89-8C52-4AC2-82C7-7A149F211096@microsoft.com... > How do you make a four page brochure/invitation with a single piece of > paper? ...

how to make a chart to show the availiability
i want to make a chart for small hotel that will show me th availiability of the rooms by entering the date in and the day out. Thanks in advanc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com How do you envision the chart working? eg dates on the x axis, free rooms on the y or, rooms on the x, axis availability on the y also, are all rooms the same, or do you want to separate doubles singles etc -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Thanks for your reply Nicky i found a solution at http://www.bygsoftware.com/examples/examples.ht -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelFor...

making textbox to be auto sizable in Word 2007
I added a Textbox to a Word 2007 document by going to the Developer option(in the File menu), then chose Design Mode, then Legacy Tools->Text box Field. The MultiLine and Enterkey properties are set to True and the rest are default. The textbox is of size so that it can take some 10 rows of lines. Is there a feature I can choose/set so that when more than 10 rows of lines are entered the text box will automatically expand? The rows need to increase so the textbox needs to expand downwards to accommodate the text more than 10 lines. Can someone please advise if there is a way to do...