How to include downloaded dividends in budget.

I download all investment transactions which go automatically to the
associated cash account.  I am trying to get the budget to see those
dividends.  I selected Dividends and Investment Income-Dividends but they
are not showing up.  I am uysing Money 2004 Premium.  Thanks
0
hankxxxx (37)
6/13/2004 4:58:14 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Downloading an e-mailed outlook file.
Someone has sent me an e-mail with an attachment. The attachment is an address file from their Outlook database. How do I download it into my Outlook Data Base? What is the file extension?=20 --=20 Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for=20 Administrators, Power Users, and Developers http://www.outlookcode.com/jumpstart.aspx "Kitehill Bob" <Kitehill Bob@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message = news:ECCEEA97-3581-4A9D-842B-F036B88B6CCB@microsoft.com... > Someone has sent me an e-mail with an attachment. The att...

Downloads updating closed accounts
I had a joint account for one of my kids that I use to track on money. The kid has moved out but still uses the account. I closed the account in Money but it still downloads all the transactions. I was going to delete it but Money "threatens" that it will delete all the accounts I have with that institution if I do that! Since I have several other active accounts there I really don't want to do that. Any ideas? In microsoft.public.money, Bill wrote: >I had a joint account for one of my kids that I use to track on money. The >kid has moved out but still uses the acc...

Adjust the tolerance for matching downloaded transactions -- Money 2003
Hi. I've shot myself in the foot a couple of times by accepting downloaded transactions that Money marked as probable matches. Only they weren't matches, and in one case, it tried to match (and altered the amount of!!) a reconciled transaction. How do I either (1) tell money not to match against reconciled transactions (2) not to match transactions with different values, (3) both ?? thanks! -alan On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:35:42 -0800, "Alan" <redmondman@aol.com> wrote: >Hi. > >I've shot myself in the foot a couple of times by accepting downloaded >t...

how do i change my download preferences
I want to change from adobe to imaging for jpeg dowmloads. Where do I find it? wtoneman <wtoneman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > I want to change from adobe to imaging for jpeg dowmloads. Where do > I find it? You find it in the file type associations of Windows Explorer's Tools>Folder Options>File Types -- Brian Tillman ...

downloaded excel file won't open
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I can't immediately open downloaded excel files from a site using Firefox. When I try to do this, the file has an &quot;mpl&quot;extension and this message appears: <br><br>&quot;Adobe Reader could not open 'viewatt(17).mpl' because it is either not a supported file type or because the file has been damaged (for example, it was sent as an email attachment and wasn't correctly decoded).&quot; <br><br>However, I can open the file through Excel (2004 for mac,...

Instant Search --- include subfolders?
Outlook 2007 This seems to have been touched upon in one or two other posts, but the Q&A got sidetracked. Just to be sure... I have my own Mail Folder named "Saved Emails," with several subfolders. If I select the Saved Emails folder and perform an Instant Search, it doesn't find the target items stored in subfolders. I can't find a checkbox to enable subfolder-included searches under Instant Search. Does such a feature exist? (It seems not. Rather an obvious gap, wouldn't you say?) Thanks very much. no. you can do the folder or all mail folder...

doubling up in budgets
I know a few other people have come across this... when I create an advanced budget using autobudget, I end up with several amounts doubled up when I check budget v spending. for example, my income is doubled up, even though it only shows up once in the budget setup. also, my monthly home loan payment, classed as debt, also shows up twice. werid thing is, it only does it for last month, not current month! "big al" <bigal@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AD44A119-2B89-416E-A5AC-D19ECF3AAEC3@microsoft.com... >I know a few other people have come across t...

Download Transactions
When I download transactions from my bank, the payee field is populated with "POS Transaction" and the memo field is populated with unique information (address, store name, etc) which I can use to match to my payees that I have set up in Money. How can I set it up so Money will apply the correct payee based on the information that is in the memo field? Is this possible? ...

Creating a Desktop shortcut to Downloads folder?
There is probably a simple solution to this but I cannot for the life of me figure it out. Is this possible and how? Thanks Artreid wrote: > There is probably a simple solution to this but I cannot for the > life of me figure it out. Is this possible and how? Right-click and hold the mouse button while hovering over the "Downloads" folder and then drag/drop it onto the desktop someplace and "Create Shortcuts Here"? -- Shenan Stanley MS-MVP -- How To Ask Questions The Smart Way http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html ...

How can I include the appendix designation (A, B...) in the TOC
I want page numbering to include Appendix designation (i.e., A-1, B-10, etc.) which will appear in the TOC and tables of figures and tables. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Numbering/ChapterNumber.htm and http://www.ShaunaKelly.com/word/numbering/NumberingAppendixes.html -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "HerrHook" <HerrHook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:1E46453D-B873-4493-AAE7-3CD8D9DC109B@microsoft.com... >I want page numbering to include Appendix designation (i.e., A...

full remote address of a download
Is possible to retrieve the full remote web address of a download managed by Windows XP? I mean, when you download from a website and the only visible address is the domain wich hosts the file? Thanks. "Tyler Durden" <abuse@antispam.org> wrote in news:uv3qQozhKHA.1236@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl: > Is possible to retrieve the full remote web address of a > download managed by Windows XP? I mean, when you download > from a website and the only visible address is the domain > wich hosts the file? You'd have to give me an example. I have DL...

How do i download outlook to a CD
When i export it goes in to excel.I cant get it to stay in E-Mail form. >-----Original Message----- >When i export it goes in to excel.I cant get it to stay >in E-Mail form. >. >When you export it, you need to choose the PST format. ...

Forwarded emails dont include pictures in Entourage

Exchange serbice pack 1 it include du4?
Hi, I want to know if Exchange 2003 serbice pack 1 does include "Debice update 4" or not? Is it required as to be separate download or is it include in sp1? Thanks to everyone You can read list of features and details update by download the Release note at http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=A49560AD-4C8B-4449-9947-B054D7F12CCE&displaylang=en Jay "Steven Thorensen" <stthorensen@deleteherehotmail.com> wrote in message news:euiToXqfEHA.596@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Hi, I want to know if Exchange 2003 serbice pack 1 does include "...

What causes the taskbar to include a dotted line?
I noted that there the task bar options for a dotted line are split or rolled up tasks. I didn't select either of those and need to understand what I could have done to have the task now reflect a partial dotted line. Hello Val, It sounds like you have split the task. This can be done within the gantt chart by dragging the bar or could be done by entering a zero value into the actual work of the task usage grid. "Val" wrote: > I noted that there the task bar options for a dotted line are split or rolled > up tasks. I didn't select either of those...

Applicant List does not include Social Security Number
The shortcut lists for HR & Payroll has a list for Applicant, however, this list does not include a column for Social Security Number. This column is a default column on the Applicant Lookup and is also a column that can be added in Smart List. The exclusion of social security number on the shortcut list makes this less likely to be used by one of our clients. -- Patrick Anderson, SPHR HR and Payroll Consultant JAT Computer Consulting ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestio...

If Cell Includes
I've been given a very large spreadsheet which includes email addresses, some good, some bad, some in ancient form. How can I make a statement which checks the various cells to see if they include (or don't include) an '@' symbol ? -- kinstlinger ------------------------------------------------------------------------ kinstlinger's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=31460 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=511430 Hi! This formula will return TRUE if A1 contains an "@" sign, FALSE if it d...

not including 0's
how do you not include 0's when working out averages in a huge set o dat -- maksu ----------------------------------------------------------------------- maksud's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=2608 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=39415 Enter the formula: =AVERAGE(IF(A1:A100=0,"",A1:A100)) press control shift enter Mangesh "maksud" <maksud.1thrqu_1123581952.7997@excelforum-nospam.com> wrote in message news:maksud.1thrqu_1123581952.7997@excelforum-nospam.com... > > how do ...

Sync parts of two worksheets including formats
I am looking for a way to have a primary and secondary worksheet. I will make changes to the primary and want those mirrored on the secondaary sheet. I want o mirrow all changes, formatting, adding, deleing rows, columns, etc., not just the data. I know how to use the change event to mirror the data but no help for the other things. I also know how to use the Sheets(array(....)).select to link the two but this mirrors the entire sheets and I just want to mirror a section of the sheets say A1:F1000 and the rest is unique to each sheet. Anyone have a solution. ...

Problem opening .vsd file with included .vss file with Visio viewer
Dear lazyweb, We have a .vsd file that gives the following error when opening it with Internet Explorer / Visio viewer: The Microsoft Office Visio Viewer was not able to complete the operation. Other visio files don't give the error. The file opens in Visio. I can see that the .vsd file also opens two .vss files. I can see that in the Window menu. I googled and found out that .vss are "stencil" files - are these embedded inside a .vsd file?? One of the .vss files is probably a "visio default" file, the other is most certainly created here on site, judging by the filena...

Accounts not loading in budget
Hi all, I am loading budgets and found that I have 3 accounts that are not populating. I looked at the account setup but I am not sure what I am looking for. They are definitely active and account entry is allowed. The only other hint is that they are the last few accounts to be loaded. I tried isolating the load to those three accounts but had no luck. Thanks! GPgirl, Make sure the data in the fields for those 3 accounts in your source file are IDENTICAL in all respects to the other accounts in the file. It sounds to me like there might be a field formatting issue or maybe an errant apo...

budget money deluxe 2004
under my budget it lists my auto insurance twice or double the amount. its under the first page where it lists the budgeted amounts and how much has been allocated to that item for the month, yet my budget at the end of the budget screens balances? anybody knows whats up? I also get an expense budget item duplicated when I view the completed budget. If I go back to the expense set up it shows only once, but viewing the monthly budget shows the amount doubled. If anyone else is experiencing this problem please post your situation to this message. Perhaps if enough people report thi...

Download; Permission
Running Vista Home Prem 32bit.........Trying to download a Driver for my DELL Laptop from the Dell Driver Website. The file downloads and then I get a popup message that reads Permission Needed.... I click OK, another window opens advses the file will not be downloded..... I am logged on, I am the Administrator....Why am I getting this message and what must I do to complete the download. You are not the Administrator until you make yourself one. Log on as Administrator using a blank password and then download the file -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit ...

downloading off of website question
Can I buy and download Microsoft Excel 2003 from the website? I dont know, can you?? -- \m/ O_O \m/ Laura..... :) Liverpool, England "Jen" <Jen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0001D66E-63D2-4669-921E-0AF7659B96F6@microsoft.com... > Can I buy and download Microsoft Excel 2003 from the website? See here: http://www.microsoft.com/office/editions/prodinfo/standardtrial.mspx Or here: http://www.openoffice.org ???? "Jen" <Jen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0001D66E-63D2-4669-921E-0AF7659B96F6@microsoft.com... > Can I ...