How to get Money Plus Deluxe to convert my Money 2003 file?

I have Money 2003 on my desktop.  I purchased a laptop that will
replace my desktop.  I also purchased Money Plus Deluxe for the new
laptop.  I do not plan to install Money 2003 on my new laptop, but I
do want to transfer and convert my 2003 file.  How do I do this.

When Money Plus recognize that I have an existing money file, will I
still be prompted to get the free online services?  I already have
online services for 5.95 a month.

Sheila
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919524

>When Money Plus recognize that I have an existing money file, will I
>still be prompted to get the free online services?  I already have
>online services for 5.95 a month.

I don't know what you mean by "prompted to get the free online
services", but I would not expect it. You still quotes, downloads,
etc.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
11/25/2007 4:24:56 PM
On Nov 25, 11:24 am, Cal Learner-- MVP <via_newsgr...@please.tnx>
wrote:
> In microsoft.public.money, SLBailey wrote:
> >I have Money 2003 on my desktop.  I purchased a laptop that will
> >replace my desktop.  I also purchased Money Plus Deluxe for the new
> >laptop.  I do not plan to install Money 2003 on my new laptop, but I
> >do want to transfer and convert my 2003 file.  How do I do this.

If I play my Money 2003 file in the Money Plus Deluxe directory, will
the file be converted when I open Money Plus?
In microsoft.public.money, SLBailey wrote:

>On Nov 25, 11:24 am, Cal Learner-- MVP <via_newsgr...@please.tnx>
>wrote:
>> In microsoft.public.money, SLBailey wrote:
>> >I have Money 2003 on my desktop.  I purchased a laptop that will
>> >replace my desktop.  I also purchased Money Plus Deluxe for the new
>> >laptop.  I do not plan to install Money 2003 on my new laptop, but I
>> >do want to transfer and convert my 2003 file.  How do I do this.
>>

>If I play my Money 2003 file in the Money Plus Deluxe directory, will
>the file be converted when I open Money Plus?

You would have to always run as Administrator. Place it elsewhere,
such as in the Documents (My Documents) folder. You may also have to
do the intermediate conversion described in
See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919524
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

Word 2010 beta: Cannot save my Normal.dotm file
Using the Word 2010 beta on Win7. I cannot save my Normal.dotm file - at least not usefully. I can open the file, edit it, add macros to it, whatever, and it will save (in the folder directory, the .dotm file will show a change in file size). But when I close Word, or if I open a new document in Word, the Normal.dotm file is reset to the default, losing any changes I've made. I can save and use other .dotm templates; but not the default Normal.dotm template. http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en/category/office2010 -- Susan Ramlet -- please reply to the newsgroup...

Money 2006 for PPC: does it work?
Hi there! I'd like to know if Money 2006 for Pocket PC works for Windows Mobile 5 (in the download page, only stated are 2002 and 2003 -> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=6f040b65-42f5-4dca-b301-9f05a8583692&displaylang=en). Another thing is: Money 2006 or Ultrasoft Moneylink? What do you advise? Is there any place where we can check what functionalities are contained in Money 2006 for PPC? Account register, etc... Can anyone help? Thanks in advance, Nuno Dionísio ...

NO "Pay Online" Checkbox Money 2006
I have NO "Pay Online" Checkbox to check and my "Pay Online" button is grayed out. This is within the Bills tab of my Microsoft Money 2006 ...

Outlook 2003 and "Check Names"

Transfer Money 98 to money 2004
I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current data to new computer w/ money 2004. In microsoft.public.money, Brad Karris wrote: >I currently have Money 98 and i'am purchacing a new >computer with money 2004, how can i transfer my current >data to new computer w/ money 2004. If you have a USB flash drive on the old machine, copy your .mny file there. Then copy the file to the new machine-- usually to your "My Documents" folder. In Windows Explorer, double-left-click the file on your new machine to ...

Password Issue with MS Money 2003

Outlook 2003 keeps crashing #2

Money Deluxe 2006 Trial to Money Deluxe Web Download.
Purchased the "full-download" Microsoft Money Deluxe 2006 version from the trial version download. I followed all the steps to "Activate" the product with successful conclusion. However, the "Trial" nag screen continues to pop-up every time I sign onto Money 2006. To add insult to injury, when I have signed onto the Support Center, wishing to send an email to ask about this, the web-site does not recognize my "PID" (Product ID)...because it continues to believe it is the trail version....thusly only a serial number is listed. And, the SN is not r...

MS Money 95 data files

cant start outlook pst file to large

Outlook 2003

Where is the workspace file stored?