Join now and see the proof
0
afiz966 (1)
11/12/2008 10:56:27 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Can't get a value from a querry into a forms text box
I have a main Shippin Control table, and a main Shipping Control form with description of cargo and quantity text boxes. I have a querry which is a join of tblValues and tblShipping_Control. The SQL is below SELECT Shipping_Control.DescriptionofCargo, Shipping_Control.CargoQty, tblValues.Value, ([Shipping_Control].[CargoQty]*[tblValues].[Value]) AS CommercialValue, Shipping_Control.ShippingDate, Shipping_Control.ShipTo, Shipping_Control.ShipFrom, Shipping_Control.CollectionNoteNo, Shipping_Control.PackingListNo, Shipping_Control.ShipmentID, Shipping_Control.Customer FROM Ship...

Money 2004: Can't balance savings account
Hello, I'm trying to balance my saving account in Money 2004. This is the first time for this account. I fill in all the info such as statement date, ending balance, etc. Then when I hit "next" nothing happens. The dialog stays up and I can't continue. The only way to get out is to hit "cancel" which of course doesn't balance the account. Anybody know what's going on? Thanks, Boaz ...

How to setup buy 10 get one free
Is there a module that can set rules for the sale of free goods? Suppose a retailer wants to do a special promotion. He wants to give away 1 unit free if a customer buys 10 units of an item. I just had another look at the Extended Pricing module. The documentation suggests that it should be able to do this. Now all I need is the bundled pricing. "jamrock" <news_jamrock@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:eLC9acO9FHA.1032@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > Is there a module that can set rules for the sale of free goods? > > Suppose a retailer wants to do a special promoti...

Disable online access for account
How can you set up an account so that it doesn't have online access? I've gone into the account settings, but the only thing I can find is a place where it asks me to enter my password. I want to make it so that Money doesn't attempt to update the account's information online. How can I do that? thnx, Christoph ...

Get drive problem
Hello. I am having problem with the getdrive in vba. When I insert a Usb Flash drive it works. When I pull out the flash drive it debugs to the getdrive line in vba. It even debugs and ignors the on error goto err_Error_Click. Trapping the error doesn't work for me. Dim fsH, dH Set dH = fsH.GetDrive("G:") If dH.IsReady Then run my code here End If Is there anyway to solve this problem? Don't know what else to do. Are you sure you're not using vbscript? On Error Resume Next is the only Error trapping available there AFAIK. I hope you init fsH in a way (Early...

Money Plus Deluxe Free Trial Download
I may be blind but when I attempt to download a free trial of Money Plus Deluxe I end up at a simtel.net site and I'll be darned if I can find the download there. Anyone have a link? Thanks, Al http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=d7e321d1-3965-46aa-87e2-8f4259e63b63&DisplayLang=en -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org See http://money.mvps.org/faq/default.aspx for tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your product wishes see http://money.mvps.org/wishes.aspx I do not respond to any unsolicited email regarding Money "Al...

Rookie-building DB-want to get right the first time! Help?
Rookie user: Access 2007, Using “Picture Yourself Learning: Microsoft Access 2007” as reference guide. Need suggestions for how to structure what seems to me to be a very complicated DB. I want to build it the best way the first time, so I don’t do a lot of work and not have it do what I need. Here’s what I need to do: Track GIS datasets for about 50 natural and environmental hazards. The data itself does not need to be tracked. I do need to track its source (National, State, County or City data) and know its date of creation, and frequency of updates for example. I don’t k...

How get blank document as default
Every time I ask to open a new doc it goes to one of my own password protected ones. How do I just get a bloody blank document to be default???? See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/BlankDocNotBlank.htm. -- Stefan Blom Microsoft Word MVP "Frustrated as all get out" <Frustrated as all get out@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:813F000F-A09E-435C-ADF6-17B8202876E1@microsoft.com... > Every time I ask to open a new doc it goes to one of my own password > protected ones. How do I just get a bloody blank document to be > default????...

Help! Money hangs on startup
Hi all, I had to hard reset my laptop, and after this Money hangs at startup. It plays the startup sound and hangs. What could be the problem here? Thanks in advance. -- Johan Johan Parin wrote: > Hi all, > > I had to hard reset my laptop, and after this Money hangs at startup. It > plays the startup sound and hangs. What could be the problem here? > The problem was solved by removing the following files: My Money.M14 My Money.lrd My Money Backub.mnf -- Johan ..M14 is a backup Money 2005 file from a Money 2006 upgrade. Removing it eliminates your roll-back ability but...

Can I separate data out of a single instance of CRM Online?
We have a group of separate organizations/companies that work together in a number of instances, and a "sales/management consultant," for lack of a better, non-proprietary way to describe the position, works with the sales teams at each of these organizations. He would like to pilot a CRM program with these organizations by using CRM Online. One easy way to set up this would be to have each organization/company represented by a business unit in CRM which the consultant can oversee. The concern, however, is whether or not the data for one of these business units/companies could be s...

What will the new MSN Bill Pay charge for paying bills online?
As those of you know use Microsoft Money know, MSN Bill Pay has undergone some changes recently. If I remember correctly Microsoft partners with a company called CheckFree to handle the MSN Bill Pay. (I could be wrong about that.) Anyway, what I want to know is, how much is the new company going to charge for paying bills online through MSN Bill Pay? Rod, It's still CheckFree (no "new company"). Any charges for the service are currently the same as before. Regards, JB Rod wrote: > As those of you know use Microsoft Money know, MSN Bill Pay has undergone > som...

Formula to get the current weeknumber
Hi I am trying to get the weeknumber (1 to 52) out of the date. Read somewhere that excel has a WeekNo function but I cant find it. Perhaps I got to old version of excel (ver 2000 9.0.4402 SR-1). Date Weekday Week YearWeek A B C D 1 2005-09-10 Saturday 36 0536 2 2005-12-24 Saturday 51 0551 3 2006-02-07 Tuesday 06 0606 4 5 6 7 As of now I have a ownwritten formula but it doesnt handle years containing 53 weeks correctly. How can I get the weeknumber out of the date? /S Th...

How to get the info from form to query to report
I have a form that uses 5 tables for the information so I built a query to have the info all in one place. I also want to use the submit button to send the information to a report to be emailed, right now the report comes in blank. Please help I am fairly new to access and trying to build this for work. Base you report on a query. Use the form reference as criteria in the query like this --- [Forms]![YourFormName]![YourObject] [YourObject] is displaying the data from the 5 tables. -- KARL DEWEY Build a little - Test a little "sandyL" wrote: > I have a form that us...

Restoring Money file to a new PC
I am trying to open a Money file on a newly configured Dell PC (new hard drive and a fresh copy of XP standard.) I reinstalled my copy of MS Money 2001 and tried to open the most recent money file (*.mny from my back up) and it is asking for a password before it will open?? Only problem is that I have never used a password on MS Money....ever! What am I doing wrong or is there a way around this? Any suggestions helpful...Thanks KK In microsoft.public.money, KKRoadie wrote: >I am trying to open a Money file on a newly configured Dell PC (new hard >drive and a fresh copy of XP s...

MS Money 06 Doubles my paycheck in budget
I cannot figure out why Money is doubling (or more) all details of my paycheck within my budget. This includes my taxes, insurance deductions, etc. Can anyone provite any insight into how I fix this? Thanks!! ...

How to get Bills and Budget to synch?
I have Money '07 and I'm using it to try to set up a budget. Problem is, it's a little cumbersome to have to go in and retype each category and amount for things such as rent, gas, cell phone charges, etc. when all of that information is currently in the Bills section. Is there a way to get the budget to grab all of those non-variable values and use them so the only thing I have to manually budget is what's left over? Also, it doesn't seem like the cash flow forecaster (not sure if that's what it's called) is considering my budget items - only the items und...

can't restore 2003 into 2002 Money?
Wow, what a hassle with no results from Compaq nor Microsoft/Gates conspiracy. Is it NOT possible to transfer simple money files between my new notebook w/ Money 2003 to my PC that has Money 2002? Give us a break Bill! There is very little if any software that is backwards compatible. How on earth do you imagine that at the time M2002 was coded they could predict what changes might be made to the file format in M2003. -- Regards Bob Peel, Microsoft MVP - Money Hints/Tips http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny UK Wishes/Suggestions mnyukwsh@microsof...

Where does SmartList get QTY Shipped from?
According to the SDK documentation, the Purchase Line Items standard SmartList gets its data from the POP10110/POP30110 PO Line tables (plus some other master tables). My question is, how does the SmartList come up with the QTY Shipped value for a PO line? As far as I can tell, there's no field in these tables for the shipped quantity. Any ideas? -- Bud Cool, Accounting System Manager HDA, Inc. Hazelwood, MO GP 9.0, SP2 Bud, there's a QTYSHHPD field in POP10500. That may be what you're looking for. Frank Hamelly MCP-GP, MCT East Coast Dynamics www.eastcoast-dynamics.com ...

Money version in Italy
Anybody knows if MS plans new versions of Money localized for Italian market? We stopped at Money 2000!! Thanks Gax No, international inglese versione in (I have done study of Italian at high school) "gax700" <gax700@nospam_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:u1#14NXZDHA.2024@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > Anybody knows if MS plans new versions of Money localized for Italian > market? We stopped at Money 2000!! > > Thanks > Gax > > > ...

how do i get a template in MS access for managing employees & payr
Dear friends, i intend to design a simple database that can help my organisation manage its employees {departments, addresses, telephone nos, payments(both basic and extras), deductions from salaries, payment types(weekly, monthly, fortnights), contracts (types, terms and duration) and generate monthly details for each employee. Dear Isaac, You don't yet realise that what you have described is not a "simple database". Read widely, on how a relational database works. Here's a site where you can find lots of essential basic material: http://www.accessmvp.c...

Some poor slob installed Ubuntu. Needs to run line commands to get that piece of crap to work
I installed ubuntu 9.10 and it was rebooting just before the login screen. After really long search it turned out it's the video driver, I guess the one coming with ubuntu didn't like my card. I have integrated Radeon HD3200. What worked for me: 1. Select recovery mode from grub menu (in your case for 9.10 too) 2. In the first following screen select "root with networking" to have internet 3. Install video driver package EnvyNG with: sudo apt-get install envyng-core envyng-qt <==================== line commands to get sucky Ubuntu to work. Oops. 4. Run i...

Things I cannot do in Money
If I have any of these wrong, I'd appreciate knowing: 1. In Money, one used to be able to see all transactions in all = accounts ordered by date. You can still do this in a report but not in = the transaction entry mode. Obviously, I don't really need it. I just = know one used to be able to do it. (Of course, I have used every = version of Money since 1.0 so it probably disappeared after Money 97, = and I just didn't notice.) 2. I cannot find a way to do an automatic entry (in bill schedule) for = an interest deposit in an investment. You can do it for an associated = con...

updating money to 2003
I just bought the MSMoney 2003 and I want to resotre my file from MSMoney 2000. Everytime I try to resotre the file, it gives me an error message stating that my file can't be opened due to a possible read only file or I don't have permission. I went to the support site and tried their methods even using a program called "salvage". still no luck. Can someone help me please??? Thanks for your help. Oh I am using this program on both Windows 2000 and XP. In microsoft.public.money, CKK wrote: >I just bought the MSMoney 2003 and I want to resotre my >file fr...

Help
Hi, I have Money Home & Business 2008. The service contract is still valid for online updates. When I do an update, only some of my investments are getting updated. The others have not gotten updated for over 3 weeks now. When I look at the individual investments on their company websites (ie: Mutual funds CA:HKB504 and CA:HKB517) I can tell the price has changed. Any idea why Money stopped updating some of my investments? In microsoft.public.money, apkesh wrote: >Hi, >I have Money Home & Business 2008. The service contract is still valid for >online updates. Wh...

Getting a macro to run a formula in a cell?
I know this is simple but... how can I get my on-screen button which ha a macro assigned to it, to put a formula in a cell. . In other words, I made a "Reset" button that sets many cells to "0" others to certain numbers (like 450 or 50) and two others need to hav a formula. When I set the code in the macro to: Range("B53").Select ActiveCell.FormulaR1C1 = "b3*.0035" It puts the above formula in the cell instead of computing the answer. All help is appreciated. Please help oh mighty Excell Gods -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com ...