How to find the right MLM business online that succeeds for you #2

U can 2

Hi there,

Building a MLM business can have it's advantages

* Lifetime Residual income
* Financial Security
* Spend more time with your kids
* Travel
* Get out of debt
* Drive a new car
* Purchase a vacation home
* Pay off your mortgage

But to be successful, you must choose the right company.

* Choose a company that is at least 3 years old.
* Choose a company that has a product or service everybody can use.
* Choose a company with a easy to understand compensation plan.
* Choose a company that has a low monthly fee, where most everybody can

join.
* Choose a company that has a duplicatable marketing plan.
* Don't choose a company that does not require a monthly fee or a
one-time fee.
With these types of companies, it's difficult to build a residual
income.
* Look for a company that has fast growth. Like INC 500 companies.

How to market your MLM business
A MLM business is built on relationships, not by spamming someone with
emails.
Most people join because of the sponsor, 2nd, the product or service,
3rd, the company.

What works best?

(1) Purchasing leads and calling prospects is the best way to enroll.
But you must receive proper training before you call.

Try to establish familarily with your prospect. You can talk about
sports, children, work, weather, so on and so forth. The more you have
in common with your prospect, the better chance you have in signing him

or her up.

Be sure to get their email address and send them your links to your MLM

page.
Wait a few days and do follow-ups with email. Offer them free leads,
free samples, free reports. You should also send them a personal letter

and maybe a brochure, so they won't forget about you.

(2) Send Postcards to prospects. If you don't like cold calling,
postcards are very effective. With every postcard, you need to havc an
attention getting headline, testimonals from other people, your
photograph, on the back side, along with a return address, your email
address, your website address, and also list the benefits of joining
your company. A 24 hour recorded message works great.

List the benefits:
* A dept free company
* INC 500 company
* Easy marketing plan
* Lifetime residual income
* Low start-up
* Product or service advantages

You can print postcards on a laser printer, using light card index
stock from Wal-mart. I also use Printshop software to set up the design

work.
Or you can have a commerical printer print up the postcards for you.

Well that's it for this topic today. If you need a good source of leads

or help getting started contact me at

Success3...@aol.com

Thank you and have a great day,

Steve Thomas
Netcafe

Watch our 2 min. movie
WWW.MY.WS   Access code streamsofwealth

or visit our website at:

http://website.ws/streamsofwealth

 U can 2

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Inconsistent Free/Busy information
When booking appointments I am seeing the following problem: When I view someone's free/busy information the graph that represents the meetings does not reflect what is in the calendar. But when I mouse over the graph (for example a blue line representing a meeting from 10am - 11am) I do see the correct time in the mouse over pop up window. So a meeting from 10am - 11am represented by a graph line from 10am -10:30am when mouse'd over would correctly show the meeting as being from 10am - 11am. This is causing a small amount of havoc for my user community because when they s...

Can you delete Business Alerts?

VB Macro #2

VCR to DVD Part 2

set print area #2

Clips online
I've used MS Clips online many times with no problem. Today, when I check a box under a clip to download, it doesn't go into my "shopping bag." I've restarted, reinstalled, checked for updates on Office, Publisher and XP, and have no trouble with other websites. Anybody have an idea why I can't "shop" clips online? Thanks. Clear your cache and try again. In IE, tools, Internet Options, delete files. If your cache is full it may take a few minutes. -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com ...

OEM publisher 2002 Sp1-2

Mail Merge to business cards
I am working on a huge project for work, creating Employee Photo ID cards. I have created a database for all the information including a hyperlink column for the photos. and am using business cards to print them on. I have two frustrating problems... 1. The pictures aren't loading into the cards. 2. I continue to get the error message "Publisher cannont merge with this number of pages" even though I have followed the instructions for the workaround. Any suggestions? Thanks Rita ...

How can I print on 8 1/2"x17" paper?

Root Business Unit Disabled 10-07-05
I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in as the administrator was member of the same unit. How do I re-enable this? go into the database and find the table called businessunitbase - then look at the field called isdisabled. You will probably find this is set to 1. try set it to 0 then see if you can logon. Make sure you backup the database before doing this "ril" <ril@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:CCC43C2F-F109-49BE-A4AC-287AFE0F4D93@microsoft.com... >I inadvertently disabled the root business unit. Now I cannot log in a...

Money Updates #2

Can't create the item #2

Find tab in worksheet
I have a workbook with many tabs & many users and would like to create a 'Go to / find' function that finds a particular tab when opening workbook, so that user will enter tab in text box and will then go directly to tab Try any one of these macros.. You can try out the below macro. If you are new to macros.. --Set the Security level to low/medium in (Tools|Macro|Security). --From workbook launch VBE using short-key Alt+F11. --From menu 'Insert' a module and paste the below code. --Get back to Workbook. --Run macro from Tools|Macro|Run <selected mac...

IMAP address on exchange sever #2

help #2

Application icon #2
Hello, all, Have a strange problem. I recently used the tool ResOrg to renumber the resource IDs in a project where there were hundreds of duplicates. This fixed a list of bugs, which is why I did it. The other programmers found three problems after this. One was trivial to fix, a second was actually a problem in the code that renumbering the resouce IDs uncovered and was also easily fixed. The third one is weird though. Renumbering the resources messed up the application icon. I verified this by recompiling with the old resource.h file and the icon is correct. In the renumbere...

Find Highest Score In List Formula
Hello all, I'm looking to return the highest score for a users with multiple scores in a list of other users with multiple scores. Thank you, Ron Say the data is like: frank 56 joe 9 frank 74 frank 101 jim 143 jim 146 joe 200 frank 164 joe 135 joe 127 joe 177 jim 10 jim 135 jim 53 frank 190 joe 109 jim 193 jim 29 jim 8 jim 107 joe 93 joe 9 jim 153 jim 186 joe 36 jim 174 jim 141 frank 55 jim 92 frank 141 joe 15 frank 5 frank 34 joe 161 jim 103 joe 88 and we want the max score for frank: =MAX(IF(A1:A36="frank",B1:B36,""...