How to delete phantom statement?

In M2007 I have a downloaded OFX statement for an investment account
that won't go away.

It says there are 2 transactions, but if I click on them, there are
none.  If I try to delete the downloaded statement, there is no error,
but the statement does not go away.

I've tried repairing the file - no errors, but statement is still
there.  I removed online services for that FI, restarted Money, and
set up online services again but its still there.  I also had a few
new transactions come in, and the new statement downloaded fine, but
after it was processed the old statement is still hanging around.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

In microsoft.public.money, sandstones wrote:

>In M2007 I have a downloaded OFX statement for an investment account
>that won't go away.
>
>It says there are 2 transactions, but if I click on them, there are
>none.  If I try to delete the downloaded statement, there is no error,
>but the statement does not go away.
>
>I've tried repairing the file - no errors, but statement is still
>there.  I removed online services for that FI, restarted Money, and
>set up online services again but its still there.  I also had a few
>new transactions come in, and the new statement downloaded fine, but
>after it was processed the old statement is still hanging around.
>
>Any other suggestions?

In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles or
Tools->InternetOptions->Delete->DeleteFiles.

Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair again.

Then go to Tools->Settings->OnlineServiceSetting and
select ShowStandardizedPayeeNamesForWhichANameIsNotFound.  This
is a global (inter-file) setting.

Download again.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
12/12/2008 5:24:42 PM
On Dec 12, 9:24=A0am, Cal Learner-- MVP <via_newsgr...@please.tnx>
wrote:
> In microsoft.public.money, sandstones wrote:
> >In M2007 I have a downloaded OFX statement for an investment account
> >that won't go away.
>
> >It says there are 2 transactions, but if I click on them, there are
> >none. =A0If I try to delete the downloaded statement, there is no error,
> >but the statement does not go away.
>
> >I've tried repairing the file - no errors, but statement is still
> >there. =A0I removed online services for that FI, restarted Money, and
> >set up online services again but its still there. =A0I also had a few
> >new transactions come in, and the new statement downloaded fine, but
> >after it was processed the old statement is still hanging around.
>
> >Any other suggestions?
>
> In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
> Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles or
> Tools->InternetOptions->Delete->DeleteFiles.
>
> Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair again.
>
> Then go to Tools->Settings->OnlineServiceSetting and
> select ShowStandardizedPayeeNamesForWhichANameIsNotFound. =A0This
> is a global (inter-file) setting.
>
> Download again.

Did all that, but statement is still around. :(

Anything other possibilities?  Delete the account?
In microsoft.public.money, sandstones wrote:

>On Dec 12, 9:24�am, Cal Learner-- MVP <via_newsgr...@please.tnx>
>wrote:
>> In microsoft.public.money, sandstones wrote:
>> >In M2007 I have a downloaded OFX statement for an investment account
>> >that won't go away.
>>
>> >It says there are 2 transactions, but if I click on them, there are
>> >none. �If I try to delete the downloaded statement, there is no error,
>> >but the statement does not go away.
>>
>> >I've tried repairing the file - no errors, but statement is still
>> >there. �I removed online services for that FI, restarted Money, and
>> >set up online services again but its still there. �I also had a few
>> >new transactions come in, and the new statement downloaded fine, but
>> >after it was processed the old statement is still hanging around.
>>
>> >Any other suggestions?
>>
>> In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
>> Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles or
>> Tools->InternetOptions->Delete->DeleteFiles.
>>
>> Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair again.
>>
>> Then go to Tools->Settings->OnlineServiceSetting and
>> select ShowStandardizedPayeeNamesForWhichANameIsNotFound. �This
>> is a global (inter-file) setting.
>>
>> Download again.
>
>Did all that, but statement is still around. :(
>
>Anything other possibilities?  Delete the account?

Again go to the AccountList.  Right-click where
it says TransactionsToRead, and then click DeleteStatement.

Still there? Use File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 2
and try deleting again.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
12/13/2008 1:01:18 AM
On Dec 12, 5:01=A0pm, Cal Learner-- MVP <via_newsgr...@please.tnx>
wrote:
> In microsoft.public.money, sandstones wrote:
> >On Dec 12, 9:24=A0am, Cal Learner-- MVP <via_newsgr...@please.tnx>
> >wrote:

> >> In Internet Explorer delete your browser temporary files with
> >> Tools->InternetOptions->DeleteFiles or
> >> Tools->InternetOptions->Delete->DeleteFiles.
>
> >> Then in Money do File->RepairMoneyFile->QuickFileRepair again.
>
> >> Then go to Tools->Settings->OnlineServiceSetting and
> >> select ShowStandardizedPayeeNamesForWhichANameIsNotFound. =A0This
> >> is a global (inter-file) setting.
>
> >> Download again.
>
> >Did all that, but statement is still around. :(
>
> >Anything other possibilities? =A0Delete the account?
>
> Again go to the AccountList. =A0Right-click where
> it says TransactionsToRead, and then click DeleteStatement.
>
> Still there? Use File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 2
> and try deleting again.

I had already tried that, statement still there.
In microsoft.public.money, sandstones wrote:

>On Dec 12, 5:01�pm, Cal Learner-- MVP <via_newsgr...@please.tnx>
>wrote:
>> In microsoft.public.money, sandstones wrote:

>> >Did all that, but statement is still around. :(
>>
>> >Anything other possibilities? �Delete the account?
>>
>> Again go to the AccountList. �Right-click where
>> it says TransactionsToRead, and then click DeleteStatement.
>>
>> Still there? Use File->RepairMoneyFile->StandardFileRepair level 2
>> and try deleting again.
>
>I had already tried that, statement still there.

If you already did that, you could try redoing the steps. You could
also contact Microsoft Money support:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/default.aspx?gprid=11403.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)
12/14/2008 6:16:02 AM
I have the same problem, been through the same steps... over and over.  Ever
figure it out?
0
molim (7)

Delete Old Receipts
My database is getting bigger every day. I think is because RMS store every receipt in a images format and those images takes a lot of disk space. right? I would like to delete old recepits. How can i delete those receipts and what effect would I have if i delete them. any ideas? -- Thanks Troper This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_12C0_01C7A89B.1ECE6AF0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Utf-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Troper, Your database is growing everyday as you add sales, customers, items, = po, etc. Is that a problem?...

Conditional Delete
I want to delete all cells that contain specific text. Any help would be appreciated! I'd select that column and do Data|Filter|autofilter Then use the dropdown and choose custom contains: (type in your value) And delete the visible rows Then data|Filter|autofilter (to remove the filter) ======= You may be able to chose the value you want from the dropdown, too--avoiding the Custom stuff. gsxith3@embarqmail.com wrote: > > I want to delete all cells that contain specific text. Any help would > be appreciated! -- Dave Peterson Edit>Find what: yourtext Find all. ...

hOW TO DELETE THE
"KimSingh" <KimSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote > How to delete the - in (23-HFV51), I have lots of rows with data. Assume the source is in col A, A2 down Put in B2: =SUBSTITUTE(A2,"-","") Copy down Copy col B, then paste special as values to overwrite col A -- Rgds Max xl 97 --- GMT+8, 1� 22' N 103� 45' E xdemechanik <at>yahoo<dot>com ---- Edit>Replace what: - with: nothing Replace all. Gord Dibben Excel MVP On Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:07:02 -0800, "KimSingh" <KimSingh@discussions.microsoft.com> wro...

Nested IF statement #2
Excel only allows 7 nested If statements, is there a way around this? -- jgannon ------------------------------------------------------------------------ jgannon's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=29003 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=487455 Without more information, (Like exactly what are you trying to do that you need more than seven nested if statements?) I can't help you. BUT you might try spreading out your function over more than one column, such that the output of one function gives an incomplet...

If statement with 9 sequences.. problem
Hello everybody, I currently have an IF statement w/8 sequences and it is working properly. I'm doing this for tax purposes. When I try to add one more sequence, it doesn't work. basically I just want to say If B4<529,0. I want it to return a value of zero if cell B4 is < 529. This is my current formula: =IF(B15<943,(B15-529)*0.1,IF(B15<2914,(B15-942)*0.15,IF(B15<3618,(B15-2913)*0.25,IF(B15<4772,(B15-3617)*0.27,IF(B15<5580,(B15-4771)*0.25,IF(B15<8347,(B15-5579)*0.28,IF(B15<14670,(B15-8346)*0.33,IF(B15>14669,(B15-14669)*0.35,0)))))))) P...

deleting a record after copying data
I currently have code in a form called workorders to execute after update to copy data over to a new form called Closed_Workorders. using two different tables (tasks and closed tasks) How do I write the code to delete the record once it is copied. "Thanks for your Support" Here is the code: Private Sub Status_AfterUpdate() If Status = "Completed" Then Dim StDocName As String Dim StDocnbr As String StDocName = "Completed_WorkOrders" StDocnbr = [Log_Number] DoCmd.OpenForm StDocName DoCmd.GoToRecord , , acNewRec Forms![Completed_WorkOrders]...

Will deleting a Form delete attached code? AND How to see ALL code in dB ?
1 Will deleting a Form delete any code attached to the form? 2 Is there a way to see all the code associated with an Access data base? 3 - Or must you open every form and ask for code view? Or what? 3 - Can you print all the code out at once or must you open each object and print code associated with that object? thanks for the help. Mel "Mel" <MyEmailList@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1177956107.236707.142280@h2g2000hsg.googlegroups.com... >1 Will deleting a Form delete any code attached to the form? Well, the answer is "kind of" yes. It is important t...

why does deleted email have a line thru it
I have 2 email accounts. One works fine. On the other; when I delete an email I have a line thru it and the email stays in the inbox and cannot be removed. Help. Did you try and hit Send\Receive when the line is through the message. Does it delete then -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Michael" <Michael@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AFDC8DB7-12D5-47C3-AA1E-74F72CF0258D@microsoft.com... >I have 2 email accounts. One works fine. On t...

why doesnt ar account age if it is marked no statement
what does aging have to do with if a customer's statement? ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=193905fd-c73a-4c65-a9b0-6410e0795658&dg=microsoft.public.g...

Deletion of Backups
I want to automatically copy my scheduled nightly GP backup to an external drive and then delete the backup off the server. GP doesn't allow the backup directly to the external drive. What would be the best way to accomplish that? ------=_NextPart_0001_D418A9F0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Hello David, Thanks for posting in Microsoft Forums! Please note the new Forums posting area at the following URL - http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/ Recommendation is to configure a Job right within SQL Server as a scheduled Maintenance P...

#Deleted
Hello, I have a continuous form where the rs is from a main table, and one currency field from a detail table. If data is entered into the detail table field, the info is entered correctly, along with a few other default field values not displayed. My problem is, if the detail record has a value, and the user overwrites with $0 or clears the field, I wish to delete the child record. I am doing this with a runsql delete. All this is fine, but I then get a #Deleted displayed on my form. Me.requery fixes the problem but also makes the first record the current record, and ...

Deleting Outlook 2002
I have just bought Office 2003 and want to load Outlook 2003. I don't seem to be able to do this. Outlook 2002 won't delete; I've deleted in the Add/Remove programmes in the Control Panel but still the Outlook version remains 2002. I think that the best solution is to delete 2002 and then re-intall Office 2003 Can anyone help please Installing Outlook 2003 should automatically remove Outlook 2002, since only one version is allowed per machine. -- Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP Author of Microsoft Outlook Programming - Jumpstart for Administrators, Power Users, and Deve...

Subtotaling on column with IF statement results
I created a spreadsheet with one column having an IF statement - it calculates how much we should re-order per store based on what was sold. I asked it to subtotal for each store - the formula appears in the cell, but it does not calculate the subtotal. I tried saving the column as the values, but it still does not subtotal. When I typed in the numbers, it DID subtotal. What do I need to do so it will subtotal? Thanks for your help. -- STK By any chance are you importing the data from another application? Check out your numbers: does the cell contain an apostrophe and then the numb...

How can I delete entire inbox?
Hi, Is there a way to empty and/or delete the total inbox folder? The account has so much spam and don't want to delete 1000 spam messages one by one. Thanks for any help! Select first email, hold down shift, use down arrow to select all = messages, presss delete. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, egb88 asked: | Hi, | Is there a way to empty and/or delete the total inbox folder? The | account has so much...

Using Remove History to delete old financial data
My company would like to remove financial data from 1995-1999 on our SQL Server. We are running Dynamics 9.0. Would performing Tools >> Utilities >> Financial >> Remove History remove the data from SQL Server (i.e. table GL30000) and any other tables that would have financial data related to these years or do I have to run a series of SQL scripts against the database tables to delete the data? Thanks for all help in advance. -- Dave Christman System Developer ...

Email of Statements
Can you use another pdf Writer other than Adobe for this feature No, you must use Adobe to use this particular feature. Kind of odd, isn't it? -- Charles Allen, MVP "rcr" wrote: > Can you use another pdf Writer other than Adobe for this feature yes and no. When print to pdf was added - 6.0 i think - there weren't many other options for creating pdf's. OK, now there are. But OK which ones do we add support for? Them all? Support for PDF output must support being able to automatically name the created output file without intervention. And I assume many bu...

Deleting original text on reply or forward
Hiya.. I have a user that, when they receive a message from a particular law firm, and they attempt to reply to it, the text from the original message is removed, though, the law firms 'disclaimer' remains intact. This also happens on forwards. This user does not have their Outlook set to remove the text in their options.. And as stated, this only happens with this particular law firm. I have opened the email message, and looked for macros, but there don't appear to be any. So.. my question is: How are they doing it? How does this law firm force recipients to lose the origi...

vlookup from two sources
[Excel 2003] Is it possible to use syntax to perform a vlookup from a source and then another if the first is False? For example, My primary table of data is called "Materials" and my second source is a range A81:E140 on the same sheet as the vlookup, So something like : =vlookup(A1,Materials,2,vlookup(A1,A81:E140),2,False) Can anyone help with advice on syntax? Thankyou, Roger the false in a Vlookup is the mtach type, not an value to use if the formula is false. =if(iserror(vlookup(A1,Materials,2,false)),Vlookup(A1,A81:E140,2,false),Vlookup(A1,Mate...

Delete a user
How can I delete a user once all records have been re-assigned and all licenses and security roles removed? You can't remove users. ...

Using lookup instead of if-statements, how?
Aloha, Here is screen where I try to explain my problem: http://hem.bredband.net/maromb/example.html On sheet 1 I have a ranking list of with diffrent cities, haulier an differnt cost/weight. Sheet1 Weight A | B | C | D | City | Haulier | 0-2,5 | 5-7| 7-10... ____________________________ City1|Haulier1 | 100 | 95| 80 City1|Haulier2 | 110 | 100| 90 City1|Haulier3 | 120 | 110| 91 City2|Haulier1 | 95 | 90| 87 City2|Haulier2 | 105 | 100| 89 City2|Haulier3 | 107 | 105| 88 On sheet2 I have made a VBA User ...

Outlook 2007 trying to send phantom messages
Any time send/receive is active, I see a message that outlook is trying to send 9 messages (gets to "sending message 3 of 9" then fails). There are no messages in the Outbox. This problem appreared after using Oultook 2007 for 6 months with no problems. The error reads "Task 'mail.<<name>>.com - Sending' reported error (0x800CCC80) : 'None of the authentication methods supported by this client are supported by your server.' Again, these settings have been unchanged and have been working for 6 months or so. Any suggestions on what is wrong and...

Selection Criteria for Statements
When printing statements, no matter what type of seleciton criteria we enter (ie, print only statements for customers with balance > 0) all statements print. Any ideas ? Store Operations 1.2 SP1 ...

How to delete?
I amusing Money Plus Premium, and I have a problem I hope you can help with. T Rowe Price changed my user name, so my online services no longer worked. So I stopped Online updates, and re-created it. I got a bunch of statements and recent transactions even though I said I did not want any transactions. So I went through them, but I think by mistake I accepted a match that was incorrect, so my current balance of one fund was wrong. After trying to figure out what the transaction was, and redoing the process again, I went back to yesterday's backup and started over. But now, I hav...

Keeping Deleted Items Folder Cleaned Up
I'm trying to add a rule that will delete any item over 2 years old in my deleted items folder. The rules wizard only lets me select the inbox. I delete stuff but don't clear deleted box in case I need it later. Is there a way that I could send a deleted email to a temporary folder and have a rule for it to send it to the deleted box and have my deleted box emptied whenever I log out? Thanks for your help, Marw ...

Money 2003 statement download problems
I used Money 2003 with no issues for over a year. It's always been cranky, but now it is no longer automatically downloading bank statements. The information for the accounts is correct and it can connect me to the web pages just fine. IN some cases, Money also does not show new information when I download the ActiveStatement Money file manually from a bank webpage. Also, every time I do manage to download a file, Money crashes when opening it and needs to be restarted. Ideas or suggestions? I swear if I have to buy a new version, it won't be a MS product. Maybe the onl...