How to Clear or Reconcile without right-click

How does one Clear or Reconcile the currently selected
transactcion without going through the tedium of right-
clicking and selecting Mark As -> Cleared (or Reconciled)?

Thanks
0
anonymous (74722)
4/8/2004 10:20:35 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

CTRL-SHIFT-M

In microsoft.public.money, MoneyUser wrote:

>How does one Clear or Reconcile the currently selected
>transactcion without going through the tedium of right-
>clicking and selecting Mark As -> Cleared (or Reconciled)?

Ctrl+M or Ctrl+Shift+M respectively.

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

only have Right Click option to Open things
Hi all,, XP Pro For some reason I can only open items via Right-Click and 'Open' from context menu,, it doesnt matter if its a Folder or .exe or anything. Anyone know where the setting is to allow me to open things with a simple double-click? I have checked > Tools-Options in Explorer and the setting there is for a double-click to open things. Perhaps there is another I dont know about. Said computer is not on the net and hasnt been for years, so I dont believe its malaware etc. Thanks Ed Eddie wrote: > Hi all,, > > XP Pro > > For s...

Computer won't start right
Have a Windows xp Media Center, when turned on I hear the fans blowing louder then normal but nothing else happens. Monitor states going to sleep. Don't have disks. I know there is a recovery built in. Tried unplugging everything overnight but still the same thing happens. Please help. It's done it about 2 yrs ago and I can't remember how I got it to work. Thanks, -- TJK Best to let us know what the make and model is along with the spec. My first guess would be to try to see if you can access the bios. Check the video cables to be sure there are no damaged pin...

Can not right click items in Outlook 2003
Hello, Has anyone come across a problem in Outlook 2003 11.6359.6360 SP1 where you can not right click items and get the quick menu items? So for example, if I right click a mail message nothing comes up, versus the reply, mark as read, etc items. Thanks Much Does it never work or only work sometimes? If you restart outlook does it work? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Author, Google and Other Search Engines (Visual QuickStart Guide) Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

Sorting data on button click
Hi guys ! I have one sheet with cca 400 rows, divided in columns like name, date, location, number etc. Now, what i want to do is to create something like in windows explorer. One "menu" where you can click on name, size, type, date modified etc. and on click, columns should be sorted ascending or descending. The same as in windows explorer.... How to make this ? If you're using xl2003 (or higher), you can apply data|filter|autofilter. There's an option under each arrow that allows you to sort the filtered range by that field. If you're using any ve...

How can I detail Pivot Table data without creating a table (Excel 2007)
Hi.. I would like to know if there is a way to detail pivot tale data without creating a new table, or in other terms, without the need to convert it to a range? Thanks in advance. Kind regards, SkELeTikO P.S. I'm currently using Excel 2007 ...

Printing Payroll Checks without Service
I have an accountant to handle all of my payroll tax issues, and I can calculate withholding, etc. on my own. I just want to be able to print a payroll check from Money 2005. Can this be done? It doesn't seem so to me. BTW I'm using Money 2005 Small Business. Thanks in advance for any assistance. ...

Right Triangle math
I'm new to excel and would like to make a little calculator for aviatio purposes. I want to help some noobs decide where to set up th instrument along the glidepath on a runway. the instrument must alig w/ the glidepath. in this case A1 is the Glidepath angle (tangent) and B1 is the opposit (height of the instrument) its simple right triangle math . .but i don' know how to do it in excel A = B1 --------- tan A1 Any help would be greatly appreciated -- RKAMA ----------------------------------------------------------------------- RKAMAN's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/m...

Clear Day stationary paragraph formatting question
If using the Clear Day stationary in Outlook 2002 is there a way to stop the double spacing when in Paragraph Format? ...

Can't Change rights in Public Folders
Something has happened to some of my public folders. I am no longer the "owner", instead just a "Publishing Editor". I can't change it. I used the program Pvdavadmin which has worked in the past, but no luck this time. When I try to make changes to rights, I get: "An unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to continue. If you click Quit, the application will be shut down immediately. Undetermined entity type could not be inserted. Type: WellKnownGroup. SID: S-1-5-2"...

Checkbox Click (and Afterupdate?)
I have a form with multiple checkboxes in the following format: _X_ Northeast _X_ New England _X_ State1 _X_ State2 ... _X_ Mid Atlantic _X_ State5 _X_ State6 ... Using the following code in the On Click Event I was able to select all the states in each row (i.e. all the states in New England): If (Me."New England") Then Me.State1 = True Me.State2 = True ... Else Me.State1 = False Me.State2 = False ... End If I thought that if I were to apply the same principle to the "Northeast" checkbox...: If (Me."Northeast") Then Me."New Engla...

Why reconcile?
I am new to personal finance software. I download transactions as ofx, match and categorize them. I do make sure that the balance shown in money is same as the paper statement I receive. What is the advantage of going thro the process of reconciling? What if I just use Money without ever reconciling? Will I have any problems later if I want to close and save previous years data, etc? In microsoft.public.money, ask wrote: >I am new to personal finance software. I download transactions as ofx, match >and categorize them. I do make sure that the balance shown in money is same >a...

Help Please! IF formula (i hope that's right!)
I need help with what is probably relatively simple, but I probably using the wrong solution. Maybe it should be a look up? Basically, I need to have the accrual rate equal a specific amount based on the "type". i.e. = salary=16 or hourly=8 A B C type accrual rate (8) final result (rate * 12) 1 "salary" " " (16) 2 "salary" " " (16) 3 "hourly" " " (8) All feedback is g...

Inventory transactions not clearing open tables when posted
I'm seeing a number of inventory adjustment and transfer transactions remain in the open tables after posting. Any ideas on what could cause that? Is there any reason that the same transaction should be in IV10000 and IV30200; or IV10001 and IV30300? Thx. -- Jim@TurboChef Are you using single use Inventory batches? -- dlothspe[MSFT]@online.microsoft.com This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights. Do not send e-mail directly to this alias. This alias is for newsgroup purposes only. "Jim@TurboChef" <JimTurboChef@discussions....

How do I sort worksheet without affecting formula values?
I have two worksheets, one of which has formulas which reference the other. The problem is, I cannot sort the first worksheet and have the formula values in the second worksheet follow it so the values stay the same. I have tried making them absolute references ($A$1) but it doesn't help. I feel your pain. I've ran into the same issue before. The problem is the use of worksheet functions. The solution is DO NOT USE worksheet functions. Use a VBA subroutine instead. Here is an example: With worksheet functions.... A B ...

How do I send a group list without the actual names showing?
Cindy <Cindy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: 1) Ask your question in the BODY, not the subject. 2) Put the addresses in the Bcc field. -- Brian Tillman "Cindy" wrote: > Thanks! ...

Need to clear cell values, when a different cell is changed.
I have a value in C3, and when this values changes, I need to clear out cells D3:E22. Excel 2007. Thanks in advance See your other posting that you tacked onto someone else's. Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Wed, 3 Mar 2010 07:42:01 -0800, Nicholas <Nicholas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have a value in C3, and when this values changes, I need to clear out cells >D3:E22. > >Excel 2007. > >Thanks in advance ...

chart without figures
I have two pieces of info that give a yes and sometimes result. one relates to a method, the other to when to use. i have done the table, but want to know it i can make a chart to show this What does the table look like? What would you show on the chart? What would be on the x-axis? The y-axis? -- Tushar Mehta http://www.tushar-mehta.com Custom business solutions leveraging a multi-disciplinary approach In Excel 2007 double-click to format may not work; right click and select from the menu "Caz M" wrote: > I have two pieces of info that give a yes and sometimes resul...

Radar Plot without Y-axis values
I'm experimenting with a Radar plot. I've got four categories so my plot looks somewhat like a diamond connecting points on a compass with North being straight up. Picture also lines draw from North to South and East to West to form a cross. This is fine but from the middle point to North, the chart shows percentage 10%, 20%...100%. I don't want these percetages. If I remove the y-axis, the percentages go away but so does the cross. How can I keep the cross but remove the labels? Thanks. - John John - Double click on the axis, and on the Patterns tab, under Tick Mark La...

change vendor A/P detail without impacting GL
Recently, some vendor A/P history was inadvertently deleted from our system. This takes away all of the detail, but keeps the GL posting intact, as it should. Yet now, the vendor detail doesn't match the GL total for A/P. Is there a way to make adjustments to the vendor detail (remove transactions, or apply debits / credits) without posting the effect to the GL? If so, then this can be done to bring the 2 sides back into balance. Thanks to whoever can answer this. If history was inadvertly removed, you may follow these steps to re-enter the missing documents -- MAKE SURE THERE ...

Unnecessary right side margin created in the PDF
I am using PrimopDF to convert a .pub document to PDF. My .pub document fits nicely in the layout and I do not want any margins on either side. However the converted PDF document by PrimoPDF has about 2 cm margin on the right hand side which I do not need. ...

4-Click Update
In order for me to update the way I want, it takes no fewer than five clicks. When I open Money and am on the homepage this is the procedure: 1) Click on the "Online Updates" button. 2) Click the "Update Now..." button. 3) Uncheck the "Update stock and fund quotes..." 4) Click on the "Update" button. If there were some way for me to remove the Quotes, News and Exchange Rates from the default update, I would be happy to do the daily scheduled update. I don't use these features at the moment, and they increase update time a lot. Does anyone kno...

Request/Response XML to a remote server without using IIS
I have a need to take an xml file generated from a mainframe and post it to a remote server (ex: http//xml.company.com/order.cgi) which, in turn, will return an xml response. I have no idea how to do this without using IIS (the application is written in C#). Can someone point me in the right direction (samples, framework classes, etc.)? Look at HttpWebRequest. I used that in an app to upload an XML file and get a response XML file: HttpWebRequest req = (HttpWebRequest)WebRequest.Create(requrl); T "William" <nfr@nospam.com> wrote in message news:uZfnFeQsGHA.1304@...

paste new over existing data without pasting blanks?
I have a database with columns of numbers. I also have data from anothe source that has numbers but with blank spaces in between. Is it possible to paste the new data over the existing so that th contents of the original cells can be viewed at the points where th new data had blank spaces. Rather like putting a table cloth with hole over another talbe cloth. Is this possible -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com This might work for you: Option Explicit Sub testme01() Dim origCell As Range Dim destCell As Range Dim origRng As Range Set origRng = Nothing O...

create a project without dialog
I did a client server program..I need not any GUI in client side.....So in MFC Appication how to create a project without dialog.....?Plz help me..... Cant u use win32 application with MFC support if you do not want any UI. "Sanju" <mnair.lekshmi@gmail.com> wrote in message news:1165922375.332718.95240@73g2000cwn.googlegroups.com... >I did a client server program..I need not any GUI in client side.....So > in MFC Appication how to create a project without dialog.....?Plz help > me..... > Sanju wrote: > I did a client server program..I need not any GUI in...

How to wipe out HQ and SO data without the setting and paramters
Hi. Im planning to wipe out my database without clearing out its parameters and settings. I have an existing Store running on HQ and SO. I plan to change the barcodes for all items as they are inconsistent. Therefore i need to wipe out everything without the parameters and configuration settings. Can This be done? If so i need a detailed steps in doing this. This sounds very dangerous. What if you changed all your items so they start with a 'Z-' and then make all those items InActive, that way will not lose any Sales History? Then delete everything from the Alias table if you ar...