How often do you download financial data?

I tend to download/update my bankstatements in Money once a day.
Wondering if others do this or if its a weekly thing for them?

0
jbo (19)
8/13/2003 1:51:16 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I have mine setup for every 3 hours -- but this is only so I can be
reasonably sure that all statements will have downloaded when I look at the
file first thing in the morning.

--

"BoDEAN" <jbo@aol.com> wrote in message
> I tend to download/update my bankstatements in Money once a day.
> Wondering if others do this or if its a weekly thing for them?

0
bollar (385)

Hardware With Silent Snapshots of Data Drives?
On a Windows 2003 Server with a a 1 TB D: volume, we store and run about eight virtual machines. Currently we use a Dynamic volume to make a real-time mirror of this critical volume to two different hardware RAID volumes. What I would like to know is whether there is a straightforward way we could additionally maintain "snapshots" of the logical volume on a third RAID device, to guard specifically against the nightmare scenario where an operator accidentally deletes the volume. Currently we do backups of our virtual machines with a procedure something like the follo...

Sample Data 03-14-07

locking data #3
I have 2 column of info. My first column has 100 different items and my second column has numbers 1 through 100 in sequence. I want to concatenate the 2 columns and not have the second column of numbers show in the concatenated column. I formatted the second column's numbers to be white, to match the cells white backgroung. When I concatenate the columns the resulting column has the numbers in black again, I need for them to stay white any ideas Thank you in advance Excel doesn't support that kind of formatting with formulas. If you converted to values, you could format eac...

Help: Pre-poulating a web form with xml data
Hi All, New to asp.net here. Been combing google since monday trying to find the right solution. Most of the solutions are good and reflect the same examples in the .net books I have but xml is sketchy to me and this isn't you typical real world project. Here's the scenario. I query an api via a URL and it responds with xml data which I need to use to prepoulate the fields of a web form. I haven't been able to get my head around this one. As you can see from the XML example below, all of the elements I am after (name, address, phone etc) have the same element name "attr"...

CRM Mobile Client and Server data Synchronization
Hi all, Can you, please, help me with the problem, unfortunatelly I can't solve the problem by myself: I installed a CRM Mobile Server, then installed Mobile Client on a Device emulator. I launched the Client on the emulator. It seems to work, because I can create entities. When I created a new Entity (Account) I tried to synchronize data with Server. During the process a window appears where I can see that 1 record is sent (I suppose to server). But after synchronization I don't see the record on the server. I looked for any errors in the Event Log. But there are no any. Th...

How can I compare data in 2 different columns in Excel?
I have a value in 1 column that records the number of applications that were applied for (by date applied), and in another column, I have the number of applications that were actually approved (by date approved). I need a way to compare the 2 columns to come up with the percentage of applications that were approved. I can do it manually, but since the data is constantly changing, and it is such a large spread sheet, I was hoping that there is a formula that will do it for me!! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks, Becky Hi could you give some example data and your expect...

Can I have a combo-box in a data sheet sub-form?
All, Thank you for your continued support to my many questions. I am now trying to use a combo box in a subform datasheet. I have a min form, and have a tabbed control of sub forms with datasheet views into other tables. In those data sheets, I would like to regulate the entries using a comb-box (based on another tbale of valid entries). First of all, is this possible. If so, how is it done. I took a couple of stabs at it, but nothing seemed to work readily. Any and all help is appreciated. All, please disregard this post. I realized that I had to make the changes in the form being u...

Partial data in series

invoice on sheet 1 & data store on sheet 2 automatically
Dear friends, I want to create an Invoice format on sheet 1, where I want to entry one by one invoice and also I want store the data of each invoice on sheet 2 automatically (like form feeding, but on excel worksheet, so I could take the print out of each invoice with border & Company Name). Have any solution? Pls. help me to get that Rdgs......Sudipta Check out Debra's recent article on creating invoices: http://blog.contextures.com/archives/2009/11/23/print-selected-items-on-excel-invoice/ -- Best Regards, Luke M *Remember to click "yes" if this...

Lists and displaying data
Hope you guys can help me here I have a list in Excel which shows SIC Code Sales Engineer Responsible Postcode (header) Food & Beverage John Smith BD Petrochemical Alan Smith LS Food & Beverage John Brown BD Telecomms Chris Smith LS Telecomms Joe Bloggs HG All I want to see is the Header which I can have a drop down option so that I can say select the SIC Code and if I select BD it will display who is responsibl...

question related to Data Vaildation
Dear all, I have two columns. Each column contains a defined value and each value carries some predefined details. I am trying to place a dropdown through data validation, so that i select any value, i should be getting all the details related to that value without any extended space. Like below-: A operations downtime client figure B ratings flow chart technical support If i select A, I want to get the details of A as dropdown, i select B, i want to get the details of B. Kindly help ! Refer the below by Debra Dalgleish ..(you will need to fill the blank cells ...

cannot download templates after active x is installed
I have tried several times to download templates for Publisher but each time I get a window that says that Active X is installed, to continue, but it quickly, within 5 seconds, reverts back to the template page where I can download the template without actually downloading it. I have checked my settings and followed the Help suggestions of making sure Active X for Publisher is installed or enabled. Please help. This is from help on the ClipArt web site If you are running Microsoft Windows´┐Ż XP with Service Pack 2, it is possible to disable or enable ActiveX controls by using the Manage...

Comparing data 04-24-07
Dim i As Long Dim j As Long Dim cnn As ADODB.Connection Dim rs1 As ADODB.Recordset Dim strSql1 As String Dim lngRecordCount1 As Long Dim lngParseID As Long Dim strMsg As String Dim lngTime1 As Long Dim strDataSource1 As String Dim strDataSource2 As String Dim lngCurrRecord As Long Dim CurrTime As Long Dim varArray CurrTime = Time() 'Recordset to retrieve the combat log Set cnn = CurrentProject.Connection Set rs1 = New ADODB.Recordset strSql1 = "Select ParseID, lngTime, strDataSource, strMsg, lngParseID from tblParsedData ORDER BY lngTime ASC" rs1.Open strSql1...

How to add a system data source for sql server 2005 express in ODBC
Hi, I add a system data source in ODBC administraor for local sql server 2005 database successfully. But I could not do the same thing for my local sql server 2005 express. For the server box, I tried [local] and sqlexpress, deselect Connect to sql server to obtain default settings for the additional configuration options. Attach database filename: I enter in the file path like: c:\test\test.mdf, Change the default database to: I tried to input same as the Attach database filename or just leave it as blank. But finally it cannot connect successfully. I am using windows xp p...

Downloaded
In the upper left of Money Deluxe 2007 when in Checking account there is a message box Downloaded 7/13/2004 at 12:00 Balance: $xxx.xx < amount not important, but it is a constant, never changes. Items to review (0) This little message box has been in error for years now. I download bank data nearly five times a week for the past 4 years, but this little message box is "stuck on stupid." Bank data is downloaded by logging into banks web site. It is not an "online service" , even though it is done on line !!! Any way to correct this annoyance? In microsoft...

Product id on downloaded copy of MOENY 2006 is not recognized
I have tried to use the online email and chat services for MONEY 2006 but cannot. The prduct ID that shows up on the 'about Money' tab under 'help' is not recognized by MSN - - any idea why this is occuriring and how I can get it reconciled???? What PID are you seeing in "about"? Are you using the "Trial" version? -Mark "Rick Kaser" <RickKaser@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:118F5136-C343-4444-9758-B07C5A1BBCFF@microsoft.com... > I have tried to use the online email and chat services for MONEY 2006 but > cannot....

Best way to set up chart to capture new data after macro runs?
I have an XL 2003 workbook with four data sets next to each other on Sheet 1. Because the Powers That Be want to see it vertically, I run a macro that captures the range of each table and stacks them on top of each other on Sheet 2. I am creating a chart to go into Sheet 2, and I'm wondering what the best way would be to make sure all of my updated data gets into the chart series ranges. Can I use a Named Range as my X or Y data range, then simply have my macro create the range names and let the chart pick that up? Or should I use code to directly modify the chart's data ranges? E...

Error Msg: Mail not downloading
All of a sudden... a new problem has popped up! In one of my email accounts that goes into Outlook, I can see the sender and subject line -- but when I click on it to read it, I get an error message instructing me to "Mark for Download" -- ON EVERY EMAIL. This is a pain, as I have to mark every single email and the click on Send/Recieve. Any way to change my settings or something that stops this frustrating thing from happening??? "AMHEINS" <AMHEINS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AAB7775B-89E3-450A-905F-C97D4DC6BD3F@microsoft.com...

Excel Chart Source Data
Is it possible to update Excel Chart Source Data for Multiple Chart where the ranges are exactly the same? We have a large workbook containing 25 worksheets with charts that ar linked to another Master Workbook. The charts display data for a rolling 12 month timescale and so th source data needs to be manually updated each month to reflect th current rolling 12 month timescale e.g May 2003 to April 2004 cell range A1:Z1 would need to be updated t reflect June 2003 to May 2004 to B1:AA1 There are 100 charts so manually updating the Source Data is tim consuming-as the cell references are the ...

Cannot load .pst file from data server.
Hi , My company used to store all the .pst file in a data server. All Outlook profile called from a map driver which located within the data server. For some reason, it started to pop out the error message " Some messages couldn't be retrieved from the server. This usually happens when the connection to the server is loast due to server or network problems. ...."and "Ubable to display the foler. An error occurred that prevented the file P:\..... from being saved. Close and then restart all mail- enabled applications." I'm sure the network connection to the...

refresh data
Hi I am a novice with MS Access. I have created a form with picklists deriving from tables. I've also created a refresh button that some-what works on the combox and txt fields. When I hit refresh, the data is all cleared on the form. However, when I add to data to it without exiting first, not list within the combo box is refreshed to meet new data requirements. If you have any suggestions, would appreciate heaps! Joy, are you trying to add a new record? You need to save a new record before you try to add another record. You can put code on that button to save the record instead of ...

Custom data validation problem
I would like to validate cells according to the following rule ... The cell can contain the following: A single zero "0" or a single period "." or a string of any length consisting of the letters R, W, B, L Eg all the following are valid 0 .. rrr bbbbb bbrrl l wrbblllrrrrbbbbbb The following are invalid 00 0r rrrbbbh ..rbl Is this possible using a custom validation? Thanks in advance. Neil How about: Data|Validation|Custom: formula is: =OR(A1=0,A1="0",A1=".", SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(lower(A1),"r",""),&qu...

Excel Showing Code Instead of Data
Created a workbook for a customer using Excel 97 and sent it to him. He opened it up and saw code instead of the data that was supposed to show up. He took it to work and it opened fine on Excel he has there. There isn't anything special (no add-ins or customized functions used) in the workbook. Just the standard functions (match, vlookup etc...) used to create his data. He says he is using Excel 97. But I have a feeling he is not and this is causing the problem. Are there any other possible causes that I am unaware of? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Have him tr...

Help with series data
I am trying to create a sheet.. But In A1 i need to to look like this: TOTE20000 TOTE20000 TOTE20000 TOTE20000 TOTE20001 TOTE20001 TOTE20001 TOTE20001 BUT i need to keep this series up to TOTE24999 Can anyone help me with a simple solution? It wont see the pattern with TOTE infront but will with just the numbers, But when I do a Replace it starts chunkign the numbers to decimals. I appreciate any help! I have to read between the lines a bit because I'm not really clear on what you want. Let's say you want to enter 20000 in the cell, but you want it to be displayed as TOTE20000...

Requesting data from microsoft exchange server
Hi. We have a small accounting practice with 4 users. Until recently we had an exchange server with two users connecting and using a shared calendar. Recently we changed this to make all four have email and access the shared calendar. For two users, not the original two, it works fine. But for one user it takes a long time to open Outlook, and the first error is the exchange server is unavailable, if retry is clicked it finally connects, after it connects things run smoothly. For the other, it takes a long time to connect and send and receive messages too, with the Requesting data fro...