How does one print shipping labels using Money 2004 Small Business?

Sir or Ma'am:

Since Money 2004 Small Business would seem to be for the small businessman,
I've been looking for a way to print a simple shipping label (right from the
Invoice).  No joy.

What am I missing?

The Merc

0
themerc (5)
4/14/2004 5:12:34 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Use Form to prompt for report criteria

Money: Err Msg: Path Has Not Been Properly Set Up
please help.... Microsoft Money. The path is not properly set up in the registry or has been moved after running Money's Setup. Please re-install Money. Otherwise, Money may not be able to run properly. re-instal wont help deleting registry entry dasn.t help. windowx xp sp2 Ms Money 97 (v.5.0) .. Are you using an administrator account to run the software? -- Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money http://money.mvps.org Check http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny for UK tips and fixes for MS Money. To send Microsoft your wishes or suggestions, use http://registe...

Browse for Drive/Dir/File using MFC
Is it possible, in an MFC app, to use one of the standard dialog-based classes/functions to browse for either a drive OR a directory OR a file? Any help appreciated, Steve. Take a look at the SHBrowseForFolder() API. -- Cheers Check Abdoul [ VC++ MVP ] ----------------------------------- "Steve Carroll" <ctrl@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message news:#tR$bmdfDHA.696@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl... > Is it possible, in an MFC app, to use one of the standard dialog-based > classes/functions to browse for either a drive OR a directory OR a file? > > Any help appreciated...

Money 2005 #50
Trying to restore my date from old xp computer to new vista computer. Loaded program ok, set the path to new location, am logged on with admin rights, when i try o restore says cannot open file. Have not had this on other computers? Need ideas? Thx how did you transfer your *.mny file? If you used a CD or DVD your file becomes read only. You have to manually go into to Windows Explorer and change it back to read/write. -- Peace, BobJ "meg85" <meg85@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FDA84068-4797-4B43-B215-750D689F8F35@microsoft.com... > Trying to re...

Remote Access or shared LAN access of Outlook without using Exchange Server ????
Currently I am accessing my desktop computer's installation of Outlook through Remote Desktop, from my laptop. I can do this while on the same LAN or remotely, through the internet. This however is not really ideal, as I run my desktop at QXGA resolution and my laptop has only a XGA screen. This means that when I get back home, all the windows on my desktop are all messed up and really small. What I would really like to do is be able to access remotely, in either one of the ways you can do using Exchange Server. I have a separate server machine (running Windows Server 2003 Stand...

How can I print just the flip side of a booklet?
How can I print just the flip side of a booklet? I printed the first side just fine and then my computer went funny and I had to shut down and start back up again. I have 25 copies of the first side that need to be printed on the back side. Pub 2000 user here: There may be a better way but I think you will have to print a page at a time i.e., File, Print Page 2 of 2; then 3 of 3 and so on. -- Don Vancouver, USA "pqc18" <pqc18@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:92653E8D-9772-4AE0-A9C3-514B363E72B2@microsoft.com... > How can I print just the flip side ...

Re-print SVC RTV Packing Slips
Please add to the Reports Menu the ability to Reprint a RTV packing slip. -- Steve Laurenzano K-Rain Mfg ---------------- This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane. http://www.microsoft.com/Businesssolutions/Community/NewsGroups/dgbrowser/en-us/default.mspx?mid=107decaa-6e0a-4bc...

Money Central Portfolio #2

Adding an item to a popup menu in outlook's inbox using VBA
Hello all, On rightclicking on the mailitems in the outlook's inbox we can see a popup menu.i want to add a menu item to that popup menu using outlook VBA. Please do help me in this regard. Thanking you regards, Revathy.v ...

How to make a Add key disabled after adding one record unless
Hi, I have a form where I am adding records. There are two boxes where one has to put the lineitemnumber and another box where one has to put the description. Unless the above two boxes are filled in the Add command box need to be disabled. Now, the problem is after adding one record the Add button is enabled and I cannot disable it. I would appreciate any help to solve this. The error message is: The methos is not supported The following is the code: Private Sub cmdadd_Click() On Error GoTo Err_cmdadd_Click If (IsNull(Me.LineItemID) = True) Or (IsNull(Me.Description) = True) Then ...

Text Very Small When Replying
I'm able to change the text size when I'm replying to an email but how does one set the default size? No matter what I ser the font size to when replying it always reverts back to the smallest size when I do another reply. Look, I'm 54! I can't read that small text! James Are you using stationery? Also, Alt + T, Options, Compose,....... -- Ron Sommer MS MVP-Mail "JamesJ" <jjy@darwin_roadrunne0r.com> wrote in message news:OGt2E1OhKHA.1460@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl... > I'm able to change the text size when I'm replying to an emai...

Mail Merge Printing collated
When I print a mail merge (I don't use it for mailings and envelopes), Publisher prints out the first 5 records as an individual document then the next 5 as a seperate document, and so forth. Since I often need to make multiple copies of these documents, I end up having to collate them by hand. How can I get Publisher to print the entire merge as one document before printing the second, third, copy? I believe when I had P'03 it would print that way, but when I upgraded to '07 this problem started. You can't... Maybe later with a service pack these printing bugs will b...

Label Error with image?
Hi, We are trying to print a label for jewelry, the only issue we seem to have is that when an image is put into the label designer the image is the right dimensions but instead of being an image it is a box with red lines cris-crossing with the word 'ERROR' displayed in the center. This all happens before printing, although when we try to print there is no image. So what is it that we are doing wrong to not have an image displayed in the Label designer of RMS PO Manager. Any help[ would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ___________________ Dave Dave, In Label Designer, you have ...

Business contact manager install failure
Office 2007 BCM gives me this error when I try and install it: Setup cant finish because it can't delete: c:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\temp_MS_AgentSigningCertificate_database_log.LDF Any ideas? ...

Messenger emoticons
I have changed laptops and I did grab the old laptops custom emoticons folder (all in dt2 and id2 file endings.) But when i copy everything in the folder and add it to my new laptops custom emoticons folder... they get added (i.e. show up in the folder) but the images/gifs or names dont show up on the actual msn... *what gives*? Do I have to change the dt2 endings to gif or jpeg and go to "create" in msn for each of them to add them in? (I tried with one and it worked) Only problem is i have alot, like 203 dt2 files so changing the ending to .gif and adding each singu...

Business Expense Reimbursement in Payroll
I set up a pay code for business expense reimbursement and configured it as not subject to taxes and not to be reported as wages. In the payroll posting accounts, I set the GL account for that pay code (all departments, all positions) to be Accounts Payable - Employees which is where the AP module records the liabilities. The problem is that the expense reimbursements are going to the employees' wage account in the GL instead of the AP account as set up. What am I overlooking? Thanks in advance, Don McCready GP Version 9.0 Do you have the additional payroll function...

Can I do this query in one step?
Suppose I have a talble like this, each record has a unique ID. All"A"s or "B", "C"s should have only x or y or z property attached. Iwant to find A, B or C which has more than one properties.1 A x ...2 A x ...3 A x ...4 A y ...5 B x6 B y7 C z....resutls would look like:A xA y....I think I can do this in two steps or with a subquery. Then I thoughtof self-join but didn't figure out how to use it in this case.Thanks a lot! SELECT DISTINCT and do not include the record ID perhaps? Or is the record ID vital?"muster" <muster@gmail.com> wrote in me...