How do you change the APR?

How do you change the APR in a Credit Card account?  Like if you have to
change it from 13.250% to 14.240%
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Depends on the version but (in M2007) go to the CC Account and click on
Change Account Settings. Scroll down to Credit Information and click on
Change Credit Details. If you want to change the Minimum payment rate/amount
as well, click on the Minimum payment amount and a side window opens.

--
Regards
Bob Peel,

For UK tips & fixes see

"TrustedDragon" <TrustedDragon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> How do you change the APR in a Credit Card account?  Like if you have to
> change it from 13.250% to 14.240%

0
bob_peel2056 (736)
10/3/2006 4:31:16 PM
I have 2006.  The Interest Rate is what I need to change and it won't let you
do it under the "Change Account Settings"

In microsoft.public.money, TrustedDragon wrote:

>I have 2006.  The Interest Rate is what I need to change and it won't let you
>do it under the "Change Account Settings"

Would that be Money 2006 Standard?

>"Bob Peel, MVP" wrote:
>
>> Depends on the version but (in M2007) go to the CC Account and click on
>> Change Account Settings. Scroll down to Credit Information and click on
>> Change Credit Details. If you want to change the Minimum payment rate/amount
>> as well, click on the Minimum payment amount and a side window opens.
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>> Bob Peel,
>> Microsoft MVP - Money
>>
>> For UK tips & fixes see
>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny.
>>

>> I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for.
>>
>> "TrustedDragon" <TrustedDragon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > How do you change the APR in a Credit Card account?  Like if you have to
>> > change it from 13.250% to 14.240%

0
via_newsgroup (13114)
10/4/2006 12:26:07 AM
In microsoft.public.money, Cal Learner-- MVP wrote:

>In microsoft.public.money, TrustedDragon wrote:
>
>>I have 2006.  The Interest Rate is what I need to change and it won't let you
>>do it under the "Change Account Settings"
>
>Would that be Money 2006 Standard?

Assuming it is, try this method:

Here is how to change the interest rate in Money 2005 for a credit
card:

1.  Go to Account Settings by right-clicking the account on the
account list.

2.  If the Account Type drop-down is grayed out, disable online
access for that account

3.  If the credit card is enabled for online access, disable that.
Banking->AccountTools->ManageOnlineServices.  Click the credit
card account, and choose StopUsingOnlineServices....

4.  Go to Account Settings by right-clicking the account on the
account list.

5.  Change the Account Type drop-down to Bank.  If the Account Type
drop-down is grayed out, you probably did not disable online access
for that account.  (changing to Bank also seemed to work, but gave
a different setup)

6.  Change the interest rate. You can enter the credit limit as a
negative value for "minimum balance".

7.  Change the Account Type drop-down to Credit Card.

8.  Set up the credit card for online access again if you like.

Let us know how it works.

>>"Bob Peel, MVP" wrote:
>>
>>> Depends on the version but (in M2007) go to the CC Account and click on
>>> Change Account Settings. Scroll down to Credit Information and click on
>>> Change Credit Details. If you want to change the Minimum payment rate/amount
>>> as well, click on the Minimum payment amount and a side window opens.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>> Bob Peel,
>>> Microsoft MVP - Money
>>>
>>> For UK tips & fixes see
>>> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=fh;EN-GB;mny.
>>>

>>> I do not respond to any emails that I have not specifically asked for.
>>>
>>> "TrustedDragon" <TrustedDragon@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

0
via_newsgroup (13114)

how do i change dates on my calendar and keep my pics
Publisher doesn't support this. You would need to do it manually. -- Brian Kvalheim Microsoft Publisher MVP http://www.publishermvps.com ~pay it forward~ This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. "Bob T" <Bob T@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:68671977-F71B-444F-AE72-801D2B359FEE@microsoft.com... > ...

Tracking Changes #4
Hi All, Just wondered if anyone could help me. I was going through the Track changes exercise, which is great to produce a report of who has change what and when etc. However I then found out that if I was to change my username in Tools>Options>General, in excel that track changes goes to pot and tracks the new username, so in effect I could disguise myself as someone else and change areas of the spreadsheet without successfully being tracked! Can this be stopped without using network administration rights to stop people going in and changing the username? Many Thanks Amanda ...

Changing my functions to use subtotals?
I have 2 functions that are calculating my data correctly, except now I need to consider the autofilter. I figure using subtotal is the way to go if I want to disregard filtered out rows. Also, I plan on moving my data to another sheet, so it will need to reference the current sheet, which is AAT_Raw_Data. Finally, the # of rows of data will vary, but I don't think it will ever be over 10,000. I'm using Excel 2003, so I think there's an issue with using something like "A:A" in my formulas. Can someone help me change these to add in a subtotal and take into...

Word always asks to save changes to the template
For my work we have made templates for different letters we have to send. Our application (VB6) calls those templates when we want to send a letter. Using the code we follow a few steps : - open word - open a new document using our template - save the document (.doc) on a server - sometimes print the document - sometimes immediately close the document (when we don't want users to modify the document afterwards) When they closed the document the users always get 2 questions : - save changes to template for the letter - save changes to normal.dot I already found a solution to avoid the q...

series name change
How can I change the name of "series" ? I added to the chart with straight line by highlight two numeric columns. I can create lines but the legend show series 3,4,5,6 !! Thanks Daniel On Tue, 14 Aug 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Daniel <Daniel@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >How can I change the name of "series" ? > >I added to the chart with straight line by highlight two numeric columns. >I can create lines but the legend show series 3,4,5,6 !! Choose menu Chart.. Source Data.. Series, and there will be a box for series name. You can ...

Changing a formula's result to text
I have a pretty simple worksheet that lists the date in column A. In column B, I have a formula that converts the date in Column A to the proper day of week. When I put it in a pivot table, it treats column B as an individual date, not the proper DOW. I attempted to copy/paste special/values into a new column, but it doesn't change it to the DOW, it leaves it as the date. I am trying to get Excel to permanently change the cells in column B to say "Tuesday" instead of 4/19/07. Does that make sense? All of the conventional answers don't seem to work for me. Any help? It...

Changed Server Numbers when Travel
I just had my outlook 2003AOL server numbers changed for no reason while travelling. Switched them back for my pop account and the would work, when shut down and then restart they would change from the correct to another set of numbers. Is there a way to stop these server numbers from changing while I travel. Thanks. What is a 'server number'? The IP address? -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outl...

Change PST?
I installed a new Outlook (XP) and have my old backup PST file on a disk. I want the default data location to be of my choosing. I assume I copy that data where I want it but how do I import it? "bobnewman backup.pst.pst". I am totally confused, both by the lack of documentation (that I can find) and the backup file name. I hope someone can help. Bob I found it! Thanks anyway. Bob "Bob Newman" <bobnewman@att.net> wrote in message news:vD%7d.2900$TY2.272@lakeread04... > I installed a new Outlook (XP) and have my old backup PST file on a disk. I > want t...

How do I change the elements displayed in the message list
How do I change the elements displayed in the message list. For example, to list "To" or "From" edit the view - to change just one folder, click on the row of field names and choose custom. To make all folders the same see http://www.outlook-tips.net/howto/grouping.htm -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Coauthor, OneNote 2003 for Windows (Visual QuickStart Guide) Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips...

Change the mail Subject
When I choose to send my SOP Blank Invoice Form to a mail recipient (pdf), information is populating the subject line and body of my e-mail by default. Specifically the name of the report is populating the subject line. Is there a way to change this? I would rather see the Invoice number or customer name populating that field. Thank you Nancy, Out of the box, no. When you print a report to screen it loses all knowledge of what report it is (or where it came from). That's why when you then send to pdf the best the window can do is use the title of the output window as the s...

change range for multiple charts
Hi I need to change the range for multiple charts, i.e. i have to go chart by chart and modify, either with the mouse or by typing, the new range, is there a quicker way to do this? "Yossi evenzur" wrote: > Hi > I need to change the range for multiple charts, i.e. i have to go chart by > chart and modify, either with the mouse or by typing, the new range, is there > a quicker way to do this? I've written a little Excel add-in that performs mass edits of series formulas: How to Edit Series Formulas http://peltiertech.com/WordPress/how-to-edit...

How to change the year?
I have a date column in my work sheet where I have enterred the year as 2005, but actually should be 2001. The cell format is date-month-year. My date range is B5:B55. How can I change the year on only for the dates in this range. Thanks. Victor Victor, The difference between a 2001 and a 2005 date is 1461. So do this: Put 1461 in a cell. Copy. Select B5:B55. Edit - Paste Special. Click "Values" and "Subtract." OK. -- Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "la90292" <la90292@myrealbox.com> wrote in message news:ebnzG62qFHA.3720@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gb...

Can't Use Outlook after changing Servers
Moved users from one server to another. Users map USER folder to U:\ drive, no chnage there. After move when trying to open Outlook it stops with an error that there is a security problem with the .pst file. There is none I can find. Tried deleting Outlook profile for user and installing a new one, came up with same pst file. tried adding a second pst file and get the same security violation, No other files have problems, WORD or Excel. ideas?? dave Admin ...

Application-defined or Object-defined-error when changing color in
I have tried the following different approaches to chaning the background color of a cell in an Excell 2007 VBA module and have gotten Application-defined or Object-defined-error each time. I can display the color value I just can't seem to be able to change it. Sheet1.Cells(1, 2).Interior.Color = RGB(126, 255, 126) Worksheets("sheet1").Cells("A1").Interior.ColorIndex = 3 ActiveSheet.Cells(Cell).Interior.ColorIndex = 255 Range("A1").Cells.Interior.ColorIndex = 1 Any help is welcomed. Thank you in advance for your help. hi t...

Combo Box changes list based on another
I have 2 combo boxes. I select the first one and all the name choices are available. I choose JOE, I then move to the 2nd Combo Box and select it, I want JOE excluded from that list. How can I do this? Ultimately I want to expand this but for each combo box list I want it to exclude any names already chosen in other combo boxes. Thanks. On Thu, 6 Mar 2008 18:20:00 -0800, deeds <deeds@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have 2 combo boxes. I select the first one and all the name choices are >available. I choose JOE, I then move to the 2nd Combo Box and select it, I &...

Combo Box changes after Microsoft Upgrade.
I have WindowsXP and Access2003. I have a Combo Box on a form used for finding a particular record. After downloading and installing the Office2003 upgrade (Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3)), one of the columns (a text) Combo Box is blank. This remains blank even if I create a new Combo Box. Also, going back to a application backup I made in January2007, this column has become blank too. The Office 2003 Service Pack 3 (SP3) is the only event which has occurred. Please help, Frank And, you've hit the nail on the head. It is SP3 which is causing this issue. From what I u...

Change "main" calendar
Is there anyway to tell outlook which calendar to consider the "main" calendar? Outlook 2007 Thanks "njem" <njem@q.com> wrote in message news:d53c96fd-b896-4647-b045-40f01fde5421@k2g2000pro.googlegroups.com... > Is there anyway to tell outlook which calendar to consider the "main" > calendar? > > Outlook 2007 Your default calendar (and ALL your other default folders are included as well) is _always_ the calendar in the data store marked as "default" on Tools?>Account Settings>Data Files. -- Brian Tillman...

Sumproduct
I am using Sumproduct with three variables (Person, Product and Month). I am using data validation lists for the end user to select the person, product and month. I would like to be able to add a "Total" to the person list so that when the end user chooses "Total" and a product and month that the Sumproduct would only use the two other criteria (Product and Month) and be able to see the totals of those criteria for all Persons. I know I could nest IF THEN statements with the Sumproduct, but is there a better way??? Appreciate the help! No, an IF/THEN m...

Change date format on report
My date displays as mddyy in the table but on the report I'd like it to display as mm/dd/yyyy, how would I code that to have that field always display in mm/dd/yyyy format. I'm thinking this is very simple but I just can't get it to work for me. Thank so much for your help. On May 2, 1:50 pm, SITCFanTN <SITCFa...@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > My date displays as mddyy in the table but on the report I'd like it to > display as mm/dd/yyyy, how would I code that to have that field always > display in mm/dd/yyyy format. I'm thinking this is very simple...

How can I change Email Timestamp in Exchange 2003
Hello, The last two days, our Exchange Server 2003 (on Windows SBS 2003) was running with the wrong time (December instead of October). All emails, that we received during this two days, are now stored in the exchange database with the wrong time. The effect is, that our users the emails can't find in their outlook, because these emails are listed in December and not in November. Please, has anyone a clue how we can change the time of some emails stored in exchange 2003. It's really important to our business that we can change this timestamp. Regards Benno On 4 Nov 2005 07:51:41 ...

Why does spell check change to English(US) on replies/forwards?
My default language is set to English(UK) spell checker reverts to English (US) when replying or forwarding messages. How can I change this so it is always English(UK)?Cheers,Tom ...

Mystery price changes-anybody experienced????
When I have been updating items in Manager, sometimes the price from the previous item automatically populates and changes on the next item. Has anybody experienced this? Very frustrating. Any suggestions? Apply the latest hotfix for RMS. This will resolve the issue. Mihir Diviasoft, Inc www.diviasoft.com "knightsbridge" <knightsbridge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9BF21959-BD09-4005-B635-409A2EBD4570@microsoft.com... > When I have been updating items in Manager, sometimes the price from the > previous item automatically populates and changes o...

duplex printing question, change record order to line up with other side?
i have a report that i need to make the opposite side match up with the correct record. it is setup to print 4 records, 2 across then 2 below. like 4 post cards on a landscape page. records for each customer need to match up with the mailing address on the reverse side. so the records are switched if i were to make the report right now. basicly records start 1 and 2 on the top of the landscaped page then 3 and 4 under. so on the reverse side records need to be 2 and 1 then 4 and 3 under. i havent made the opposite side for mailing address yet. i need some info on how i need to do this....

Trying to change a formula
This is the formula I am using and it works good.... =SUM(IF(ISERR(FIND("-",G15:G125)),,REPLACE(G15:G125,1,FIND("-",G15:G125),"")-LEFT(G15:G125,FIND("-",G15:G125)-1)+1)) I now need to extend down to cell G133 instead of G125 I have manually changed all the G125s to G133 but then it returns a zero What am I doing wrong? thanks -- This is an array formula - did you remember to commit the formula with CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER (CSE) when you amended it? Double-click in the cell as if to edit it, then do CTRL-SHIFT-ENTER. Hope this helps. Pete S S wrote...

changing default Font and Font Size
How do I change the default Font and Font size? -- cap01 "cap10" <cap10@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:88636DAF-E39F-44F9-9527-04D3A46BC73D@microsoft.com... > How do I change the default Font and Font size? > -- > cap01 Tools menu of the main page of Windows Mail>options>compose tab>mail>font settings>OK>apply. -- Regards Steve. MS-MVP. MAIL. [DTS] UK. http://www.getsafeonline.org/ ...