How do I get my legit MS Money back?

Several months ago I bought and installed MS Money. I had been working along
OK until I had PC issues this week. I had to reformat and reinstall
everything. I tried reinstalling the MS Money Webinst.exe that I saved, but
it keeps telling me that it is a trial version and will not install.

I am a legitimate owner of an MS Money license. I am looking for my receipts
but cannot seem to find them. But I can verify my identity and the fact that
I purchased it if I can find the right person or website to contact. As a MOF
I believe I made the purchase signed in with my passport account.

This is very important to me and any help is appreciated.
--
---
L. Patrick Allmond

In microsoft.public.money, Patrick Allmond - Focus Consulting Inc.
wrote:

>Several months ago I bought and installed MS Money. I had been working along
>OK until I had PC issues this week. I had to reformat and reinstall
>everything. I tried reinstalling the MS Money Webinst.exe that I saved, but
>it keeps telling me that it is a trial version and will not install.

See http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;889930
and follow it if you want your Money file to use the same Passport
on your Money file that you used when you bought Money.

If you want something other than to do that, do something slightly
different.  Create a NEW empty file (named perhaps Temp.mny) that
you put the referenced Passport onto.  Let Money download data that
it needs.  Close Money.  Restart Money.

Confirm that Money shows the right version.  Then click on your
real Money file that is shown on the bottom of the File menu.

>I am a legitimate owner of an MS Money license. I am looking for my receipts
>but cannot seem to find them. But I can verify my identity and the fact that
>I purchased it if I can find the right person or website to contact. As a MOF
>I believe I made the purchase signed in with my passport account.
>
>This is very important to me and any help is appreciated.
0
via_newsgroup (13114)

How to get 5 digit accuracy beyond the decimal point.
A currency has 4 digit accuracy. I need 5 digit. I am using Access 2003. You can't use Currency, then, since that's a hard-and-fast limit of the Currency type. Try using the Decimal type. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "tom" <Spamblocker@ameritech.net> wrote in message news:afg9i.12785$2v1.2433@newssvr14.news.prodigy.net... >A currency has 4 digit accuracy. I need 5 digit. > > I am using Access 2003. > ...

HELP! I can't go to my desktop, much less get online
I kept losing my connection on my WiFi laptop, so I tried repairing the connection by right clicking the icon. Now when I start my pc it presents me with a place to type a password-and I never have set a password to get into my computer. How do I avoid this because it is my computer and I'd like to use it. My system is Windows XP, IE8.-Thank nYou for your help, I'm typing this on someone elses computer. James Moore Larry wrote: > I kept losing my connection on my WiFi laptop, so I tried repairing > the connection by right clicking the icon. Now when I start my pc it ...

Internet Connections / News Updates Money 2004
I know that my internet connection works. I can view webpages with IE and also Money 2004. When I click on the update now links the message says that it goes through but the updates are not showing up. Also, when I am trying to setup my passwords for my bank accounts it needs to connect to the internet but It says I have no internet connection set up. I am using Adelphia Cable as my ISP. I contacted them and they say it is not their end why Money cant connect. I was given a cd to automatically setup my internet I did not manually configure anything. If you know anything about th...

Updating Financial Institutions for Money 2004
I have money 2004 and I am setting up online services. American Funds is not listed as a financial institution. I know American Funds IS listed for Money 2006 after viewing the list of financial institutions supported by 2006 online. Anyone know how to update financial institutions for Money 2004 or do you know why it's not there? In microsoft.public.money, "C Jensen" <C Jensen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >I have money 2004 and I am setting up online services. American Funds is not >listed as a financial institution. I know American Funds IS listed f...

Can't Get CRM 3.0 Reports To Work
In the readme file that comes with server installation in the early access program it mentions under Known Issues: ************************************************ Microsoft CRM Server Privileges Required for Installing Microsoft CRM and Using an Existing Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services Server The user installing Microsoft CRM and connecting to an existing Microsoft SQL 2000 Server Reporting Services Server must have as a minimum the Content Manager Role privileges at the Root Folder Level, and System Administrator privileges at the Site Wide Setting Level. ***********************...

Can't open my money file #2
Good evening, From today i can't open my money file, i had formatted my pc and i reinstalled money as usual. Today when i open my money file after typing the correct password the program show a screen where it say "Money has detected that you did not close file xxx before exiting Money now needs to verify the information in your file. .... Do you want do this now?" I click yes and it say "The email address or password is incorrect. Please try again" But i dont put nowhere any email address this is an old money file converted to new money 2008 un year ago i never ...

MS Exchange 2003
If accidently deleted an user's account with mailbox. After re-create the user account, how to recover the user mailbox? Em Yeu wrote: > If accidently deleted an user's account with mailbox. > After re-create the user account, how to recover the user mailbox? Open the System Manager then drill down to the respective Mailbox Store > Mailboxes. Right-click the Mailboxes container and select Run Cleanup Agent, then find the mailbox in the right pane (indicated by a red X) right-click it and select Reconnect. -- Henrik Walther Exchange MVP Exchange-faq.dk MSExchange.org ...

HOw do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them
How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. How do they appear now? Are you filtering your view of your Sent Items folder? -- Kathleen Orland "celeste" <celeste@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:8A277EB9-348B-4504-9B06-EB552DA44362@microsoft.com... > How do I get my sent items to appear on the day that I send them. > ...

Money 2002 transaction status flags ("E", "C", "R") have all disappeared
Hi, After many months of using Money 2002, yesterday I suddenly noticed that the column in my resgister that shows the cleared status of each transaction is empty. Not a single transaction is marked "C", "E" or "R" -- even the ones that have been reconciled for years, I _can_ change the status of transactions in the normal way (clicking in the "C" column or using CTRL-M), but again, nothing shows in the display. It seems like a bug in the display of the data rather than actual corruption of the data, since I can toggle the flag "invisibly" ...

Adding Additional Work to MS Project 2003
I would like to do some what-if analysis on my project schedule and am not sure how I can easily add say 30% additional work across the board on my project to show some best and worse case scenarios. Would I have to use a PERT chart to do this sort of filter? Hello Al, PERT analysis in project 2003 is based upon duration, not work. While work and duration are related through assignments, if you have changed the task type from the default of fixed units, adjusting duration will not necessarily change work. The PERT analysis tools are available on the PERT Analysis toolbar...

Outlook 98 Calendar and MS Exchange SBS2000
Whenever "User A" accepts an invitation made through the Calendar function of MS Outlook 98, the answer of course is sent back to the inviting person. But also 3 other users, without any apparent reason, receive the acceptation message. There are no "Outlook rules" set up at all, and the 3 receiving users don't belong to an existing group or alias. They have in common though that they all worked in a team headed by "User A" though, but there is no apparent IT related instance or setup reflecting that common aspect of them. How can we get rid of this ...

upgrading Money 2002 Standard to 2004
Money 2002 Standard came with my computer. It allows me to track my investments. From the comparrison chart, it appears that 2004 Standard does not have this feature. Could someone confirm this for me? Thank you. Jeff wusiwug >-----Original Message----- >Money 2002 Standard came with my computer. It allows me >to track my investments. From the comparrison chart, it >appears that 2004 Standard does not have this feature. >Could someone confirm this for me? Thank you. > >Jeff >. > ...

How to get full directory path from SHBrowseForFolder()
Does anyone know how to get the full directory path from the return value of SHBrowseForFolder()? Thanks, Ivan hi did you tried the code i posted earlier.. esle find here hi try the following snippet code BROWSEINFO binfo; char szFolder[MAX_PATH]; CString csCaption; csCaption="Select Destination folder "; memset(&binfo,0,sizeof(binfo)); binfo.hwndOwner=m_hWnd; binfo.pszDisplayName=szFolder; binfo.lpszTitle=csCaption; binfo.ulFlags=BIF_RETURNONLYFSDIRS; LPITEMIDLIST pidl=SHBrowseForFolder (&binfo); int iRet=SHGetPathFromIDList(pidl,szFolder); // The varibal...

Money 2005 Bug: Portfolio toolbar button loads blank page titled Portfolio Manager
Problem Description: Clicking on the Portfolio toolbar button loads a blank page that's titled Portfolio Manager. That's it! I can't see any of my open positions, etc... using this toolbar button. Frequency of problem: Always Happens Operating system / version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional - 5.1.2600 Computer manufacturer and model: Dell Computer Corporation, Dimension 8200 Processor model and speed: I586IV, 1994 MHz Memory (RAM): 523.276 MB The only input I can offer is that I have the same problem on one computer, but it works fine on the other. I converted from 2004 Delu...

How do I install Access 2003 under MS Office 2007
I am trying to install Access 2003, but because I have Office 2007 installed, the system is telling me that I need to have Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is this correct? I loaded my old Access 97 CD, but the system tells me that it can't find Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is there an upgrade for Access 2003? What do I do? Thanks... It is generally recommended to install versions of Office/Access in the order they were published. I have done otherwise though. It is imperative that you install each version in it's own directory, otherwise they will overwrite one another and crea...

Using mail merge for nametags, how'd you get 8 diff. on each pg?
How do I print off a different name on each name tag in order to print them out a page at a time? I entered the names in mail merge and it will print them, just a whole page of each. Thanks "juliehrbacek" wrote: > How do I print off a different name on each name tag in order to print them > out a page at a time? I entered the names in mail merge and it will print > them, just a whole page of each. > > Thanks This is the same question that has brought me here. I've been trying to figure it out for over 2 hours now and am about ready to pull my hair ou...

How many screen pixels get rolled when rotating mouse wheel?
Does anyone know how to determine the vertical distance (pixels) scrolled by each rotation of mouse wheel on any scrollable client window? Rob "Rob" <xiwenm@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1139327086.880141.44320@f14g2000cwb.googlegroups.com... > Does anyone know how to determine the vertical distance (pixels) > scrolled by each rotation of mouse wheel on any scrollable client > window? http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/winui/windowsuserinterface/userinput/mouseinput/aboutmouseinput.asp You will have to convert from lines ...

Getting Reminders when Outlook is not started
I love the remnder feature of Outlook, but If Outlook isn't started, then I never see my reminders. Is there a way, or utility that will allow my reminders to pop up even if Outlook has not started? Thanks in advanced! Chaz Xaos <chazperx@yahoo.com> wrote: > I love the remnder feature of Outlook, but If Outlook isn't started, > then I never see my reminders. Is there a way, or utility that will > allow my reminders to pop up even if Outlook has not started? I don't know of any program that will perform is job when it's not running, do you? -- Brian Tillm...

MS Outlook 2003 ...
I have Outlook 2003 installed on the desktop and exchange 2003 running on the server. I am having several users complain about receiving duplicate messages. I have read several posts describe this being caused by rules incorrectly configured. However, I have checked that and it isn't the case. The messages that are duplicated are specifically external emails. I do have GroupShield running on the server with the SpamKiller add-on. When I look at message tracker in the system manager I only see one of the messages being delivered. The instance of dup messages arriving can be hours apa...

[more of a 'c' question really] Converting doubles to strings without getting scientific notation
Hello hello.. I'm using _gcvt in a dialog to display a double, but when it gets small the string appears in scientific notation ie 0.02 become 2e-02 Is there another conversion routine I can use to prevent this? I have a not terribly scientific customer who would prefer a straight forward decimal display. Thanks "Zardoz" <thing@thing.thing> wrote in message news:122lvvkvicks85nka58iugok64ba0plpem@4ax.com... > Hello hello.. > > > I'm using _gcvt in a dialog to display a double, but when it gets > small the string appears in scientific notation ...

Ms access data type detail
I am using Ms access 2007, can anyone explain to me all the DATA TYPES, like what are their limitations etc. Also how can i create a drop down list and allows selecting more than 1 texts. e.g ... in my db i have an option for known languages and the answers could be more than one. English, French, Spanish etc Start here http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/training/HA102744471033.aspx Aamir wrote: > I am using Ms access 2007, can anyone explain to me all the DATA TYPES, > like what are their limitations etc. > > Also how can i create a drop down list and al...

moving contacts and email back to Express 6
Completed a clean install on an XP. Would like to move some messages and contact list from my Vista. So far no luck and haven't found anything googling, any suggestions/ Drag these messages into Windows folders you create on the Desktop from the WinMail folder tree folders. Copy these folders to the XP Desktop. Open the folders | Select All and drag them into an OE folder in the folder tree. No need to mess with the dbx files. -- Bruce Hagen MS-MVP [Mail] Imperial Beach, CA "Jeff D." <jddieterle@hughes.net> wrote in message n...

How to remove surf.mar@ pop up in Money 2008?
I'm having a problem with Microsoft Money 2008 Plus Home & Business and I think it must be a security setting thats not set right, but I can't find where to change it. It has something to do with Internet Explorer & Money (according to Google search). When I first open up the program it immediately pops up a box saying: Do you want to open or save this file? Name: MNY1CB4.surfplace Type: SurfBoard Shim Doc Object View, 1.50KB From: surf.mar@ I click open and it will load the login page. I enter my login and it says the exact same thing over again. I hit open and i...

Newsletters in MS Publisher
how do I set up an 8 page newletter that will print on 11x17 paper with pages 1 & 8 and 2 & 7 on one sheet and pages 3 & 6 and pages 4 & 5 on the same sheet? ...

budget won't open in Money 2004
Hi there, I have Money 2004 (oem) on my computer here at work. I've opened my money file that I created at home using Money 2003. The file opens okay (it seems to go through the conversation function just fine), but I cannot access the budget. I can check out everything else: account list, bills, cash flow, etc. But when I click on "Budget" absolutely nothing happens. Can you open the budget if you create a new file? I'm guessing you can. Why you may want to try is to create a new budget on your home file and with that as the active budget, try to convert that file o...