How change Sign-in Name?

I've been using Money for years. Recently I've changed my passport
account email address because the old one will no longer be available to
me in the near future.

When starting Money, I entered the new email address and password and
Money allows me to log in.

However, the issue is, the next time I start Money, the old email
address is back in there and I must enter the new email address every
time I start Money.

How can I change the Sign-in name to same the correct email address?

(I tried File/Password Manager and it will show the new address... until
I close and re-open money).

Any help is greatly appreciated!

-Everett

user4909 (1)
4/21/2004 1:20:20 AM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Try signing in with the old passport, then removing that passport. Restart
money, make sure no passport is attached and then sign in with the new one.
Make sure you sign in on the first one, because you can't remove it unless
you do.

--
Glyn Simpson, Microsoft MVP - Money

or email mnyukwsh@microsoft.com especially if it's a UK specific wish.

"Everett" <user@gtcom.net> wrote in message
> I've been using Money for years. Recently I've changed my passport
> account email address because the old one will no longer be available to
> me in the near future.
>
> When starting Money, I entered the new email address and password and
> Money allows me to log in.
>
> However, the issue is, the next time I start Money, the old email
> address is back in there and I must enter the new email address every
> time I start Money.
>
> How can I change the Sign-in name to same the correct email address?
>
> (I tried File/Password Manager and it will show the new address... until
> I close and re-open money).
>
> Any help is greatly appreciated!
>
> -Everett

> -----==  Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

0
glyn1 (1534)

Internal and External domain name behind firewall
Hi, I have a 2003 exchange server installed behind a firewall that forwards port 25 traffice to the exchange server. My question is that I have a different external domain vs my internal domain name. How would I configure this properly on the exchange server so that is can recieve mail via smtp. thx jason On Tue, 31 May 2005 12:39:30 -0600, "jason.sigurdur" <comp.techs@aspenview.org> wrote: >Hi, I have a 2003 exchange server installed behind a firewall that forwards >port 25 traffice to the exchange server. My question is that I have a >different external do...

Change Bussines Unit
I want to move crm user form one business unit to another. Is it possible to do it in CRM ? Yes, it is possible. Go to user list and from the tool bar select Change business unit... Do not open the users details! Mike "Mark" wrote: > I want to move crm user form one business unit to another. Is it possible to > do it in CRM ? ...

Permissions in AD for ADD/Change/Modify smtp proxy addresses
I have an Accounts Operator group that no longer can add or modify the SMTP Proxy email addresses in user properties. Don't know what happen, but could someone please tell me what specific permissions I need to give them to be able to add/change these addresses in user properties?? Thanks, Dana ...

File name extension
Would anyone know how to reference a particular tab name at the end of a file extension. e.g. file name = workbook 1 worksheet name = tab 1 (in workbook 1) therefore C:\worbook 1\tab 1.xls or something of that nature. Sleepy, In VBA it would be Workbooks("workbook 1.xls").Worksheets("tab 1") In a formula, if workbook 1 is open, and you want to reference the value in cell A1: ='[workbook 1.xls]tab 1'!$A$1 if workbook 1 is closed: ='C:\Foldername\[workbook 1.xls]tab 1'!$A$1 HTH, Bernie MS Excel MVP "Sleepy" <johnnyyakoo@yahoo.ca> ...

Changing the Exchange Orginization Name
I'm trying to mount a mailbox store that was from another domain. After using esutil to clean the db, it still won't mount. The error I get points out that the Distinctive names are different. Event Type: Error Event Source: MSExchangeIS Event Category: General Event ID: 1088 Date: 11/19/2003 Time: 11:10:31 PM User: N/A Computer: MACHINE_A Description: The information store could not be loaded because the distinguished name (DN) /O=ABC CORPORATION/OU=FIRST ADMINISTRATIVE GROUP/CN=RECIPIENTS/CN= of message database "First Storage Group\Mailbox Store (MACHINE_A)" does not m...

Change color
I've a form on which there is a check box TaskComp and a text box TaskDate. Using the following VBA code, when the check box is checked, the Date in the text box is set to the current date. This works fine. Private Sub TaskComp_AfterUpdate() If TaskComp.Value = -1 Then TaskDate.Value = Date Else TaskDate.Value = Null End Sub I want the background color of the text box to change from whit to red when the check box is echecked, so I added to the code: Private Sub TaskComp_AfterUpdate() If TaskComp.Value = -1 Then TaskDate.Value = Date Else TaskDate.Value = Null If TaskCom...

charting a single changing DDE cell
I have a spreadsheet that captures real time stock data via a DDE link. The cell captures the last price of a stock as it changes over time. Can you chart that changing cell as the day progresses. Maybe capture the data and then chart it or a macro which plots that cell every minute? Bob You would need to capture the value of that changing cell periodically in a growing table, possibly in a different sheet. For example, every time you update it via the DDE, you could run a code that copies the value of the cell to the last row of the table. Use a dynamic chart to plot the values in t...

Urgent help: change outlook default conatct form
Hi all, We added several fields to contacts in the standard form (design mode). We want this form to become users' default conatct form. Also, old contacts are able to launch from this new customized form. are these possible? exchange 2003/outllokk2003/outlook 2007) Yes. This is possible. You need to change the form on the folder properties and then run a program to change the IPM form used on existing items. See the last two sections at http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/publish_form.htm for details and link to the program. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] ...

Change Admin Group
Is anyone aware of a workaround for changing a server from one Administrative Group to another? I know they aren't easily moved looking for a hack if available. Many thanks, Jeff "Jeff Abbott" <jeff.abbott@veritas.com> wrote: >Is anyone aware of a workaround for changing a server from one >Administrative Group to another? I know they aren't easily moved looking >for a hack if available. Moving the server's easy. Making it work after you do it's a bitch. Moving an object between containers with ADSI isn't hard. Getting all the objects renam...

Changing Source excel file causes links in word to fail
I've got a Word document with about 600 links to an excel spreadsheet. Updating the links works fine until the source excel file is changed thenword changes some portion of the links from Unformatted Text to a spreadsheet cell. Changing the links manually or with a macro there are some observed changes in the links. The cells that change are changed from Automatic to Manual and this happens to all of the cells on a single Excel row. There's nothing wrong with the data and the spreadsheet formats are identical. When I go back to the original settings I can change the ...

cell font color changes
When i change a cell font to grey in Excel why doesn't it print grey when sent to a black printer. it only prints grey if sent to a color printer hi, Because the B/W printer can only print in black. the color printer can print in colors and to the printer gray is just another color. regards Frank >-----Original Message----- >When i change a cell font to grey in Excel why doesn't it print grey when >sent to a black printer. it only prints grey if sent to a color printer >. > Also, some b/w printers offer a "grayscale" option under Print Qualit or the lik...

Change Exchange Virtual Directory URL
Hi, how can i change the virtual directory in Exchange OWA URL default path is https://servername.domain.tld/exchange for OWA. I would like OWA is available by https://servername.domain.tld/ without /exchange in URL. Is that possible, with minimal administrative effort? Thanks Florian http://support.microsoft.com/kb/293386/en-us. "flabs" <flabs@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:FB9525E2-9246-43A3-A309-06F6B025D5C4@microsoft.com... > Hi, > > how can i change the virtual directory in Exchange OWA URL > default path is https://servername.domai...

How do I change default file locations in Publisher 2007?
any answers gratefully received! You can't. You can put a folder into My Places, when you save a Publisher document, click on that folder. It is an extra step, the developers forgot to include a default path option. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Jake" <Jake@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80F4F34D-FF54-400F-81BE-6388FFA564A4@microsoft.com... > any answers gratefully received! Thanks Mary. LEt's hope it will be added in the future! Best JAke "Mary Sauer"...

passing file name
hye..how to pass the file name that have been read in this function to another function?here's my openfile code.. void CPIDDlg::OnFileOpen() { this->UpdateData(); CFile f; char DataFile[] = { "NUM Files (*.num)|*.num||" }; CFileDialog FileDlg(TRUE,".num",NULL,0,DataFile); if( FileDlg.DoModal() == IDOK) { CString File = FileDlg.GetFileName(); if(f.Open(FileDlg.GetFileName(), CFile::modeRead) == FALSE ) { InitPidDisplay(File); return; } else f.Close(); if (!InitPidDisplay(File)) AfxMessageBox("Failed to load data"); els...

Named Printers #4
I want to use Named Printers for PA Purchase Order Entry. However, when I choose Project from the Task Series drop-down, nothing is showing up. What could be the problem? -Hari ------=_NextPart_0001_6AC20EE0 Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit In this list, "Project" doesn't mean Project Accounting, that is just the series. Any application/module can put themselves in this list in any location- however it would seem the perfect location for Project Accounting report. Looking at my list, this also is empty for me as well. Briefly looking a PA sourc...

Rotate a page to change its view in OneNote?
How do i rotate a page to change the view in OneNote? I want to rotate a page 90 degrees from portriat to landscape. -------- Original-Nachricht -------- > How do i rotate a page to change the view in OneNote? I want to rotate a > page 90 degrees from portriat to landscape. There is no ability in ON to rotate a page, even not for pictures. But for pictures/printouts there is a powertoy: http://blogs.msdn.com/johnguin/archive/2007/12/14/image-rotator-powertoy-for-onenote-2007.aspx Bernd ...

outlook reqeusting user name and password
with in the pass few weeks some of the client machines running Outlook 2002 have started asking for the users name, password and domain. even though the client is logged onto the network already, the client cannot log onto Outlook. repeated attemps with the correct user name and password always fail. the problem started with one machine, then another, then another. Now only two of our 6 client machines can log into Outlook. Any idea? uhm, have their passwords expired? Have you verified the clients are configured to using the appropriate security? "Bob" <bob@data-r...

Word randomly changing my figures and tables captions
I'm trying to format a large document, with over 150 tables and figures in it. I've used captions to label them all, but I'm now finding that Word is randomly changing some that I have specified as 'table' to 'figure' and vice versa. This particularly seems to be happening with tables and figures that appear on the same page, but is not restricted to these instances. As soon as I change one caption back to the correct type, the one below will change itself to the wrong type again! I need the captions to remain as I've entered them for my table of f...

Named Cells In Worksheet
This is probably really dumb: After assigning a name to a cell or range of cells; how do you un-name or delete the name? TIA Fred Hi From menu select Insert.Name.Define Select the name from list - Delete Arvi Laanemets "Fred Yager" <fredyager@koolsturgis.com> wrote in message news:06b201c39314$68e716f0$a001280a@phx.gbl... > This is probably really dumb: > > After assigning a name to a cell or range of cells; how > do you un-name or delete the name? > > TIA > > Fred Use Insert, Name, Define. Then, highlight the name and press the Delete button...

Changing database used with ODBC link
I have a excel spreadsheet containing many (we're talking thousand here!) of cells which look-up information via an ODBC link to our SQ Server database. This database has recently changed, so I need to mak every one of these queries point to a new database in the system Unfortunately the name of the database appears to be hardcoded in t each query. I have tried in vain to do a search and replace in a tex editor on the spreadsheet, but as I feared once I have done this th spreadsheet no longer opens. Is there any way to globally update the queries used? I don't fanc manually updating e...

Change Font
I'm a SharePoint user. Sometimes when I post data into a SharePoint list field, the text appears in a format that differs from the rest of the data on the page. Sometimes it stays in the source format and sometimes it changes to another font that does not match the other cells on the page. How do I change the field fonts in SharePoint? I can find no command for this. The only place I'm aware of where fonts matter in SP fields are in the so-called "multiple line of text" type of field. There you are allowed to define fonts as it's sort of like a mini-w...

how do i change the default number type which is formatted in new.
how do i change the default number type which is formatted in new spreadsheet Create a new workbook Change the Normal style (Format>Styles from the menu) to reflect your preferred number format. You can also change font style and size if your prefer. Save the workbook as a template - choosing File>Save As and select Template under the 'Save As Type' dropdown at the bottom, saving it with the name BOOK.XLT in the directory C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart\ If you have an older or newer version, you may not see the Office10 subdirectory, so adjust as appr...

PO won't allow status change
Hi, we have a po, GP 10, the status is released. I want to cancel it but when we attempt to cancel it tells us we cannot change the status when an item has been received against it. I can't find where to tell what was received. I have tried to receive, receive & inv., match and nothing appears when each process is applied. Help says to remove a PO w/a Released status, close or cancel, but we are unable. Any suggestions? -- P McCarthy You can click on each line item on the PO and them click the Purchasing Quantity Status icon (the i in a circle) to see the detailed informati...

number to name
I want to do my schedule with Excell, and I was wondering if it's possible to type a number and get a name instead... for example if on the 3rd of february, Mark is working, and that I associate the number 1 to Mark. is there a way that if I type "1" under the 3rd of february, that converts it directly to Mark? thanks Gaetan Bart, Using event code you can do it Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range) On Error GoTo ws_exit: Application.EnableEvents = False If Not Intersect(Target, Me.Range("B2:H10")) Is Nothing Then With Target ...

Change Office Language by User
I think I've read enough in these pages to know that it's not possible to get Office to work in more than one language for a single User (I mean menu commands, dialogs, etc. -- not talking about dictionaries, puntuation, etc.). But does anyone know whether or not Office can be configured in two different languages on the same Mac (Mac mini, 10.4, pre-Intel), one different language for each of two different Users? When my Mac starts up, I have two Users set up, one for me in English, one for my mother-in-law in French. The OS is perfectly comfortable switching back and forth between la...