How can I add transaction while using the online version of money

Ok... when I first bought Money several years ago and installed it on my home
computer, I could then login while at work via the passport and see the
information that I had entered on my home computer.  If I purchased something
during the day I could go online and add the transaction which was great way
to know at any given moment what my TRUE balance was in my account.

Now when I check my Money account online from work I can see all the
information I've entered at home but now there is no way to add a new
transaction other then from my home computer where I have Money installed.
The only thing that has an edit feature is transactions I've entered at home
that have not yet been downloaded from my bank.

If any one knows how this can be done please let me know.
0
Mimikr (2)
6/13/2007 5:41:00 PM
money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

I liked this ability as well, but unfortunately it was canned a year (or
more) ago. It was around the time that they were prepping MSN Money
Premium - or whatever that is (*was*?) ...

"Mimikr" <Mimikr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Ok... when I first bought Money several years ago and installed it on my
> home
> computer, I could then login while at work via the passport and see the
> information that I had entered on my home computer.  If I purchased
> something
> during the day I could go online and add the transaction which was great
> way
> to know at any given moment what my TRUE balance was in my account.
>
> Now when I check my Money account online from work I can see all the
> information I've entered at home but now there is no way to add a new
> transaction other then from my home computer where I have Money installed.
> The only thing that has an edit feature is transactions I've entered at
> home
> that have not yet been downloaded from my bank.
>
> If any one knows how this can be done please let me know.

0
reply8278 (45)
6/14/2007 3:36:13 AM
Thanks Theorbo...

So I'm not losing my mind, it was a feature.  Too bad, think they'll bring
it back or can we contact them to protest until they add the feature back.

"theorbo" wrote:

> I liked this ability as well, but unfortunately it was canned a year (or
> more) ago. It was around the time that they were prepping MSN Money
> Premium - or whatever that is (*was*?) ...
>
> "Mimikr" <Mimikr@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Ok... when I first bought Money several years ago and installed it on my
> > home
> > computer, I could then login while at work via the passport and see the
> > information that I had entered on my home computer.  If I purchased
> > something
> > during the day I could go online and add the transaction which was great
> > way
> > to know at any given moment what my TRUE balance was in my account.
> >
> > Now when I check my Money account online from work I can see all the
> > information I've entered at home but now there is no way to add a new
> > transaction other then from my home computer where I have Money installed.
> > The only thing that has an edit feature is transactions I've entered at
> > home
> > that have not yet been downloaded from my bank.
> >
> > If any one knows how this can be done please let me know.

0
Mimikr (2)

How can I have this IIF query running?
This is my query : strQuery = "SELECT DISTINCT ID_emp,name,adres,city, " _ & " sports = IIF(EXISTS(SELECT ID_sport FROM tblSports WHERE ID_pers= tblArbCtr.persID), 1, 0)" _ & " FROM tblArbCtr,tblEmployee WHERE Contract = 0 AND tblArbCtr.persID=tblEmployee.ID_emp" I want to find out the employees who don't have a contract (contract=0) first, and after that I want to verify whether they have a sport with the derived 'sports' column. The compiler fires the following error : '3061 : Too few parameters. ...

How to stop "Help" accessing Office Online
Excel 2003. I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For example, with a stupidly simple example: =vlookup Press F1 Assistance appears, then if you hit the green arrow it goes to the online mode and searches the web.... really a pain. Esp. since my firewall blocked the search and thereafter Excel simply crashed. Try: Help|Microsoft Help|Online Content Settings|Online Content Category Turn off what you don't want. Steve wrote: > > Excel 2003. > > I'd like to restrict F1/Help to just searching the local help file. For > exampl...

Using Relative path for XML data file?

Matching transactions in 2005
I upgraded from Money 2004 to Money 2005. I've always had trouble getting transactions to match when they are downloaded from the bank. For instance, I would enter a transaction into Money, and then when it downloaded my statement from the bank it would enter a new transaction instead of matching it to the one that I created. In 2004, you could right-click on the transaction and then choose "match", or something along those lines. I don't see that option in 2005. How do you match duplicate transactions in 2005? I'm using Premium if it matters, and my register view ...

using the journal on outlook

Does Outlook use the DAV protocol?

Money End of Support
I may be asking something that's already been asked 1000 times (apologies in advance), but I'm just not 100% clear on something re: Microsoft's decision to end their support of Money. I'm a current Money Plus customer who uses the online features for stock updates, credit card downloads, bank statement downloads, and investment downloads (no Bill Pay). Reading their FAQ page, it seems that service should continue until 1/31/2011. However, when I shutdown money, I get a message that says "online services will expire in 21 days (that's what I got today). After ...

Automatically Add Address to Contacts
This feature was available in OL2000 when you replied to someone. Can this be done in OL2003? -- John Harris (Harry) Computer Troubleshooters - Hornby Christchurch New Zealand No version of Outlook had this feature except Outlook 98/2000 in IMO mode. You'd have to create a feature like this with code: http://www.outlookcode.com/d/code/autoaddrecip.htm -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "John Harris" <johnh@antispam.comptroub.co.nz> wrote in message news:ueDWZH8mEHA.592@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl... > This feature was available in OL2000 when you replied to someone. ...

How can I create Schedule Chart?
I have simply an activity list which shows START and FINISH date of related activity. I need to put this information into a Chart, so that i will get a bar chart highligting the line between the START and FINISH date of the activity. It is very similar to what we can create in Microsoft Project. Do you know a specific chart type for this? It's called a Gantt chart: http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/excel/HA010346051033.aspx http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/GanttLinks.html http://www.mrexcel.com/tip058.shtml -- David Biddulph "mezzanine1974" <savas_karaduman@yahoo.com>...

Problem with different versions of Access
Hello, I am working on a VBA Access pplication which connects to a SQL Server database. I have a continuous form displayed with data, ad it is linked to a database table, so when I enter a value from my form the data in instantaneously updated in the database. The problem I have is that this form works perfectly when I am developping, and using my developpement environement (with Access allowing me to set breakpoints, go step by step in the code and so on), but it does not work when I use it in the PC of the ending user : in this case, when I enter a value in the form, and click in a...

Can validation lists be enlarged
When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which has been reduced to view. Hi for a workaround see: http://www.contextures.com/xlDataVal08.html#Larger -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "AC" <AC@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:B6A557E7-7B2C-459B-94CE-02606B6CAB3A@microsoft.com... > When a validtion list is created can this be enlarged in a spreadsheet which > has been reduced to view. ...

can't open new worksheets in a separate window
I've been trying to open multiple wookbooks in Excel, but they won't open in a new window. Instead they continue to open in the same window - one on top of the other. I've tried playing around with the maximize and restore, but to no avail. I tried right clicking on the Excel button in the taskbar to cascade the windows, but the pop-up menu is inactive. any advice would be greatly appreciated. Running Excel 2003, Windows XP. This might be it: Tools - Options - View tab - Show: Windows in taskbar. Earl Kiosterud www.smokeylake.com "3R's" <3R's@di...

GPS 8 service pack 2 and add new company
After installing service pack 2 for GP 8, I am not able to add or log on to the new company. Error during upgrade is “Entries haven't made to all required fields. Would you like to show the required fields on all windows in greatplains” When I try to log on to GP getting another error “file for this company have not been updated” Please help Rajesh ...

Using outside SMTP for mail forwarding
I'm using Exchange 2003. Have to send copy of a mailbox's mails to outside address using external SMTP server, I mean, I would like to forward mails from exchange to outside SMTP the it forwards it to its destination. regards, Adil adilakram@yahoo.com Create a mail enabled contact for the external address. Then on the Exchange General tab on the user account of the mailbox in active directory open 'Delivery Options' and forward mail to that new contact. Chad "Adil Akram" wrote: > I'm using Exchange 2003. Have to send copy of a mailbox's mails to o...

Remote humans can't get email addressed to them from within the do
I call them remote humans because they are not "users" set up on the SBS2003 system. I've set up a local domain, call it domain.local, and the email domain is domain.org. For all internal users, there is no problem. But there are two people, out of state, with email addresses user1@domain.org and user2@domain.org. Our email is hosted, and we use the POP3 connector to bring it into our Exchange server. We do not use POP3 connector for the remote humans - their Outlook client has the POP3 account set up on it. These remotes will never connect to the local domain, all th...

Was Myst Technology 2007 ORS add-in cancelled?
An Element K course book calls for the Myst Technology ORS "FindWhatORS" service to be added to the Research Task Pane. The add-in cannot be found. Was this service cancelled? ...

Using Themes in Other Office Programs
Reviewing the documentation that came with Theme Builder, it appears that the Theme fonts/colors/effects do NOT work in all of the Office programs only PPT, Word, Excel and Outlook (limited). I went looking for this information because a client of ours needs a Publisher template developed and since we had previously prepared multiple Themes for them, we didn't think it would be a problem to apply it to the Publisher template. Apparently we were wrong! This is frustrating. We also wanted to use Theme backgrounds in Outlook (for emails) but ran into issues with that a...