HOT Reqs : Microsoft Business Solutions | 12+ Months | Chicago, IL (Functional and technical)

HOT Reqs : Microsoft Business Solutions  | 12+ Months  |  Chicago, IL
(Functional and technical)

Microsoft Business Solutions (Microsoft Small Business Financials)

Need  one resource each for Functional and Technical roles.

Location  :  Chicago, IL
Duration  :  12+ Months

Funtional : This person will be responsible for the requirements
gathering and setting up the system.

Technical : This person will be responsible for installing and
maintaining the application. She/he will also be doing the development
work as required.

Thnx
Andy Sharman
andy@gci-usa.com

money 28651 articles. 7 followers. Follow

Using Access for Microsoft Navision Reporting
I am curious if there are companies that have used Microsoft Access to produce reports from Microsoft Navision 2009 (SQL-Server version) data and are willing to share their experiences with this approach. Thanks! Brad -- Brad "Brad" wrote:subed going to jail > I am curious if there are companies that have used Microsoft Access to > produce reports from Microsoft Navision 2009 (SQL-Server version) data and > are willing to share their experiences with this approach. > > Thanks! > > Brad > > > > > -- ...

Possible problem with PMT and FV functions
Hello, I must be missing something -- here’s the question. If I use the Excel PMT(rate, number of periods, beginning balance, 0,0) function, I can obtain the payments that would be made from an annuity, given the three parameters shown with the function above. The last two values are for “future value” which is set to zero, and “type” which can be a zero or 1, but I set to zero. Once I obtain the payment, I should be able to reverse the calculation and obtain the original value by using the FV(rate, periods, payments, present value, type) function. The problem is ...

Switch license from Microsoft Office 2003 to MAC OS X?
I have a paid license for Microsoft Office 2003 that I used on my Windows XP Toshiba laptop. Is it possible to change that to MAC OS X or do I need to buy a whole new program? > This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3284554189_116320 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit On 1/30/08 12:41 AM, in article ee8b4f0.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "FUN_LS1@officeformac.com" <FUN_LS1@officeformac.com> wrote: > I have a paid licen...

VBScript String Clean function
This article provides a function written in VBScript which removes illegal characters from a string. The illegal characters are specified in an array at the beginning of the function. The function is passed the string which may contain illegal characters, which then processes the string to remove or replace any illegal characters. The code also allows you to specify the character or word which will replace specific illegal characters. The illegal characters provided in the function are included for processing strings which will become the filename of a document or list item in Sh...

Why has my Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 stopped working all of a
I got on Outlook this morning as usual and it started downloading my messages. One message was 31MB and it was taking forever to download (I'm talking less than 1MB after 10 minutes of downloading slow). I ended Outlook and got on my ISP website to get my messages (the messages are automatically on the ISP site when you login). After I got my messages of that website I re-opened Outlook to start using it again and now it won't do anything. It automatically sends and receives my messages when I open and it was goin through the process and it was saying "Receiving 3 of...

Product Key problems with Microsoft Office 2004
Have installed everything ok, but when I get to stage 4 of the installation process, 'Product Key', after I type the 20 long product key and click 'finish', a message pops up from the top stating 'Please verify the product key you have entered is correct', yet there is nothing for me to click on to confirm that it is correct, other than the 'finish' button at the top. Any help greatly appreciated. Thom Wood I think that probably means it is not correct. My office 2004 has a 25 digit product key. On 5/14/05 5:01 PM, "Woodie127@hotmail.com" wrot...

Query for Monthly Report
I'm using SSRS to write reports, and am very new to SQL queries. I have a report that shows totals for each day in the month to-date, for two data elements. It needs to run daily via an automatic snapshot, and be distributed via e-mail subscription. As such, the time frame cannot be a user input item. The data is always a day behind, so on the first day of the month, it needs to report the previous month, not the current month. The field I need to key on is called DateTime. My current query for the month of April 2010 is: SELECT DateTime, Sum(PatientDays) AS '...

CRM Errors 12-01-06
Anyone know why I may see this error? Event Type: Error Event Source: Core Event Category: None Event ID: 0 Date: 11/30/2006 Time: 4:32:27 PM User: N/A Computer: TARARISDAS01 Description: Failed to create an instance of AddOn: System.String[] Reason: File or assembly name CRMeXtension.AddOns.MultiCurrency.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found. Details: at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Boolean isStringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark) at System.Reflecti...

Business Portal Development In BP 4.0
Good day. With Rational XDE no longer being the recommended development environment for business portal in version 4.0 I am lost as to how one would accomplish similar things using the Sharepoint SDK. Specifically, how would you make it aware of which company the user is pointed to in BP and how would you make it aware of the user roles in order to filter results. I have a third party table with employee data in the company database. When I show this data in BP I need to be able to have it pull from the correct company database based on what they are currently pointed to and I need it filt...

how to add two business cards to Outlook 2003 signature card
I have two businesses, one a dealer and the other a manufaturer's rep. Is there a way to add another business card graphic (I use a scanner to scan my business cards to put into signature)? No. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Author, Teach Yourself Outlook 2003 in 24 Hours Need Help with Common Tasks? http://www.outlook-tips.net/beginner/ Outlook 2007: http://www.slipstick.com/outlook/ol2007/ Outlook Tips by email: dailytips-subscribe-request@lists.outlooktips.net Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Subscribe t...

use same cell w/in a function in a entire column.
I want to be able to create a entire column in which every cell in the column pulls a data point from the same cell. If I high light and paste from my initial, lets say B1 to b2 through b100. It changes the A1 data in each cell to the next to a2 a3 a4 a5 a6 a7 a8 ect.. i know this is simple but thanks anyway. Todd Put a $ in front of the row reference (ex: a$1 instead of a1) to keep the row from advancing as you fill down. (Similarly you could put a $ in from of the column reference to keep the column from advancing as you fill right). Check Excel's help on 'cell and range re...

Dir function error
I have the following code... Dim fName As String dim DestPath as string DestPath = ThisWorkbook.Path & "\" fName = Dir(DestPath & "*.*") Do Until fName = vbNullString 'additional logic here fName = Dir Loop I get error 5 Invalid procedure call or argument on the line fname = Dir and don't understand why. I am using Excel 2000. Thanks! I cannot duplicate your problem... the code you posted works fine. Are you by any chance using another Dir command (with a different argument) in the section you designated "additi...

business section of money y2k
Hi guys Think I was on here last year trying to figure part of this out; got most figured out except for one small part. I need to separate sales that are taxable from the tax exempt ones. On the invoice it can be marked taxable or not but I need the sales completely separated. IOW the vast majority of my sales are tax exempt as they are out of state sales. I must be able to get totals of the taxable & non taxable sales for the sales tax report & payment. I tried to set up sub categories in sales but haven't found how to send the invoice to a subcategory instead of direct...

Microsoft Money 2004 is much too talkative
Microsoft Money 2004 frequently decides to talk to my wife. "Welcome to..." and "You are now going to..." and so on. We both hate it. Is there a way to disable the talking? Thanks, Paul Upper right hand corner is an icon of a speaker (left of the question mark). Click on it. Greg "Paul Baker [MVP, Windows - SDK]" <paulb@online.rochester.rr.com> wrote in message news:eJNKwn2oEHA.3460@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl... > Microsoft Money 2004 frequently decides to talk to my wife. "Welcome > to..." > and "You are now going to..." and ...

MS Money 2000 Business Edition
I am looking for a way to use the customer addresses in Ms Money 2000 Buisness to do a mail out using MS Word. Any idea's? ...

[ESC
Hi Guys; I don't know if this is something you can address or not... Diane & I - both Comcast subscribers - have had problems all week receiving from this one newsgroup. Between ~9:00 PM Sunday & ~10:00 AM Wednesday I received one message. Perhaps 4 posts (total) came through Tue, Wed & Thu, then nothing until 2 posts (in the same thread) today (Sat) between 11 AM & 1:30 PM. Other MVPs - not using Comcast - have indicated that there has definitely been a rather steady volume of traffic in the group. I also looked at the group via Mactopia & confirmed that there have...

transfer emails from my Mac ( mail stamp figure ) to my computer Microsoft Outlook #3
How can I transfer my emails. ...

Toolbar buttons do not function
Inbox view toolbar does not appear when outlook started, comes back if I minimise and expand window. Functionality of the buttons (send, print etc) lost until I shut down and restart. Will eventually send messages unless I have an attachment when they just sit in the outbox. Running XP Professional Windows and have just installed McAfee Internet Security Suite, anyone know of a patch or something to help. Have tried re-installation from scratch after formatting drive and it does not help? ...

Lookup (or variant) function
Hope this is the right forum for this question; my apologies if not. I'm wondering if there's a variation of DLookup, DCount, or another function entirely that would allow me to find a record based on the values of two fields in any one record. I'm not sure of the syntax (from the help page), but I'm guessing it would look something like: DLookup("[Field1 & Field2", "MyDomain", "Field1 = Value1 AND Field2 = Value2") Hope that makes sense. Does such a syntax or separate function exist? Thanks AFAIK, there is no function provided that doe...

Define inputs and outputs to make functions from sheets
Suggestion: Add a feature to Excel which allows a sheet to be defined as a function in another sheet, with names input cells, and named output cells. For instance, if I had a complex sheet named "estimator" which determined an inflated future cost of a room using inputs "seats" and "technology_level" and produced the result "future cost", let me call it from another sheet by setting a cell = "estimator(seats=50, technology_level=3, return future_cost)" or something of the sort. This would be a wonderful feature since it would allow more...

Small Business Accounting and Microsoft POS
We have recently converted from Quick Books to Small Business Accounting. A post in the SBA general group referenced Microsoft POS. http://www.microsoft.com/office/community/en-us/default.mspx?dg=microsoft.public.sba.general&lang=en&cr=US After looking at the POS site it does not mention SBA. Description of the product/solution for our Small Business to convert from just "cash registers" sounds appealing. From the site: Microsoft Point of Sale works with the Microsoft Office System and QuickBooks Accounting Software to streamline store operations. Sounds great, but we j...

average function
Hi, If I have a list of random numbers down columnA, how would I write up a formula in another cell that calculates an average of the figures greater than a certain figure (say, 0) but less than another figure (500000). Thanks -- inoexcel ------------------------------------------------------------------------ inoexcel's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33055 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=533818 this is an ARRAY formula so must be entered with ctrl+shift+enter =AVERAGE(IF((A2:A22>0)*(A2:A22<100),A2:...

Upgrade path from Microsoft Money 1.0 for Pocket PC
I am looking to move my old Microsoft Money data to something a bit more modern. Currently I can't even pull any of the database files off my PocketPC using ActiveSync. And backup/restore of the whole PocketPC is pretty tempermental. Help! Version of OS is Windows CE 3.0.9348. ...

Integrate Ericsson Call Center Client into Microsoft CRM 3.0
Hi! the call center client application have API in COM Object (build in C++), all the call features and fucntion can call from the API, i have no idea's on how to integrate this com object into the CRM Client so that when have an incoming service call, the CRM client will pop up the call case window and the user also able to answer or hang up the call from the CRM client interface. i have study the CRM SDK but still can find the solution. Appriciate can give me some clues to start. Thanks! ...

DATEDIF calculates a month off
Suppose my start and end dates are in A1 & A2 respectively and I want to count the number of months between them A1: 09/01/04 A2: 01/31/05 =DATEDIF(A1,A2,"M") returns 4, instead of the correct count of 5. What's up with that? Anybody? Thanks. M&M DATEDIF(...,"m") counts only whole months, presuming that days start at midnight. So your span is only 4 months and 30 days long, not 5 months. Of course, the whole concept of months is rather squirrelly. For instance, one month after 1/30/05 - is it 2/28/05 (29 days), 3/1/05 (30 days)?, 3/2/05 (31 days)? ...